The Damned

By theprodigyofficial

Onyx is a troubled teen, who doesn't realize just how troubled her future will be. Kai and Dimitras face the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

3 2 0
By theprodigyofficial

After practice late one Thursday night, Onyx showered in the locker room and had gotten into a pair of sweats and a tight, black tank top. She was sitting on the bench putting her hair products, deodorant and jersey back into her bag when she decided to check her phone. As she was scrolling through her social media feed, her breath caught when she saw Ava under a section that showed her people she may know.

She clicked on her page and hit follow without a second thought. She realized Ava didn't have her full name on her page which was likely why she was never able to find her. Her smile slowly fell as she looked through her posts, seeing how happy she looked with her boyfriend. She noticed that Ava had just posted a picture with him three hours ago. The championship games were only six weeks away, Onyx was hoping Ava would have left him by now.

Onyx decided to like the post, hoping Ava would notice. She as she scrolled through Ava's older posts, she smiled once she reached pictures of her before she met her boyfriend. Ava had posted pictures of herself eating her favorite ice cream, relaxing on the beach, reading her favorite books, but one of Onyxs' favorite was one of her making a silly face as she held a bag of popcorn next to her at the movies.

Onyx smiled, then realized that she had accidentally liked it. She quickly turned her phone off and threw it into her bag. She gripped her hair, knowing Ava would know that she was looking through posts of hers that were over three years old. She went to the sink and splashed her face with cold water as she collected herself. She tried not to think too much into it and returned to her room.

As she lay on her bed, her phone was burning a hole in her pocket as she tried her hardest to refrain from checking to see if Ava had followed her back. A few minutes later, she gave in and pulled her phone from her pocket. She sighed when she saw that there weren't any new notifications on her locked screen. She put on an audio book, tossed her phone next to her then fell asleep.

*************

A few days had passed and Ava still hadn't followed her back. She began to wonder if she ever would, or if she was still too mad at her to give her even the slightest hint or acknowledgement that she still thinks about her too.

She was at the gym after her classes for the day when she saw her phone light up inside of her bag that was on the ground next to her. She dropped the dumbbells she was holding onto the mat and grabbed her phone quickly. She smiled when she saw that Ava had finally followed her back, and had liked her latest post which was a picture of her during practice.

Onyx felt butterflies as she laid back on the bench. She stared at the ceiling and panted, still out of breath from her workout. Now that she had Ava's attention, she thought of what her next move would be.

Once she finished her set, she showered and returned to her room. She decided to try something that she knew could work to her advantage. She created an Admirers Only account, which was a platform people used to post material of themselves that their most avid followers could pay to see. Once she was done creating her account, she decided she would take a mirror selfie as her first post.

She pulled her tank top up, exposing her toned abdomen and V line without exposing her wrapped chest. She took the bunched fabric into her mouth sensually and hooked her thumb into the waistband of her sweats, pulling them down slightly which further exposed her lines and veins that led to her lower region. Her hair was messy and she knew she looked good. She took the picture and wasted no time as she posed it with a winky face emoji in the caption. She posted the same photo on her social media, with the link to her exclusive content.

Within minutes, her post had gained thousands of likes, Ava being one of them. She read through the hundreds of comments that had already accumulated. She checked her new account to see if she had any new subscribers. She was shocked to see that Ava was one of the first ones. Her mouth opened slightly when she saw that Ava had commented the drooling emoji. Onyx smiled softly then bit her lip as she realized Ava liked what she saw. She knew she could have some fun with this, and looked forward to the days to come.

*************

Within a couple of days, Onyx had gained over two hundred thousand subscribers on her Admirers Only account. She became so popular around campus that she had two watchers guard the hall leading to her room. If she knew Ava was out of her grasp, she would have no objection to having visitors. She posted frequently, mostly just post-gym pictures, pictures of her in bed or pictures of herself fresh out of the shower. She read the comments her fans left her often, and smiled to herself when she knew so many of them wanted to see more. She decided she had teased her paying customers enough, and decided to give them what they wanted.

She was in her room and was standing in front of her mirror admiring herself which was something she had done often. She always had excess energy and adrenaline after working out, which almost always left her with a massive erection and this time was no exception. The outline of her member was clearly visible through the thin fabric of her sweats. She took a picture of herself in the mirror, then posted it shortly after. It didn't take long before the likes and comments came flooding in. Her fans begged her for more, and she gave in. What was the worst that could happen? She did need to relieve herself anyways, she thought to herself.

She decided to take a video this time. Her member was flexing inside of her sweats involuntarily, she knew she was close to her release and knew she wouldn't even have to touch herself to get her there. She placed her left hand on the mirror to stable herself and continued to film using her phone in her right hand, her abdomen was rising and lowering with each shaky breath as she watched herself in the mirror.

Onyx gripped the edge of the mirror as she began to move her hips forward and backwards slowly and closed her eyes, imagining she was finally making love with Ava for the first time. The fabric of her sweats tightened as she came closer to coming, the material was rubbing her nicely, showing the outline of her head perfectly. She groaned deeply and her member reacted accordingly as she began to come, her member flexed as each rope left her body, causing long wet lines to form in her sweats. As she finished, she looked at the camera sensually in the mirror as she panted, then winked before ending the video.

Once the video was posted, she stripped then took a cold shower to cool off. She smiled as she wondered how her fans would react, knowing she was still teasing them and they would still want more. After she showered, she lay on her bed naked as she read through the comments on her new video. She smiled and chuckled to herself when she saw admirers calling her daddy, and read one comment from a girl who said she wanted Onyx to fuck her senselessly. She rubbed herself slowly as she read their reactions.

A social media notification banner suddenly appeared at the top of her screen, it was a message from Ava.

Really?

The message read. Onyx smiled, knowing the video must have made her jealous.

What?

Onyx replied, choosing to play dumb.

Your video...

Ava responded.

Did you like it?

Onyx asked with a winking emoji. She saw Ava begin to type but stopped shortly after. Her reply showed a few moments later.

I'm not going to answer that. I'm sure lots of people liked it, but don't you think you should stick with your regular selfies? I mean you may as well start posting nudes at this point.

Said Ava. Onyx bit her lip softly as an idea crossed her mind. She took a picture of herself naked in bed, with her erect member lying along her right thigh. She posted the picture shortly after.

Like this?

Onyx replied with another winking emoji. What she received minutes later shook her to the core. It was a video that Ava had taken. The angle was looking downward like Onyxs' picture she had just posted, looking down towards her legs that were spread open, she was fingering herself slowly and moaning softly.
Onyx was speechless. She gripped her member firmly and began to stroke herself as she watched the girl play with herself. Onyx clicked the video icon in the upper right corner of their chat, initiating a video call. Ava answered, she was in the same position she was in before. They began to pleasure themselves while watching the other, hearing each other's whimpers and soft moans.

Onyx's breath caught as she stroked, Ava knew the girl was about to come based off of the way her voice became shaky like it had before she came in the video Onyx had posted earlier.

"Mmm come for me," Ava said with bated breath. Onyx groaned deeply as she began thrusting herself into her hand hard, imaging her hand was Ava's sweet, wet lips.

"Oh gods, I'm coming," Onyx managed as she released, rope after rope landed on her toned abdomen which was shimmering with sweat. Onyx watched Ava's body arch into her bed as she came on her fingers at the same time.

"Oh Onyx," Ava moaned as she exhaled. She pulled her fingers out slowly then brought them close to the camera so that Onyx could see her cum coated fingers, then ended the call shortly after. Onyx smiled then tossed her phone next to her and stared at the ceiling, she couldn't believe what had just happened. Her phone lit up a few moments later.

Delete the video and picture now. You are mine.

The message said, throwing Onyx off guard. She smiled and her body was soon covered in goosebumps. She listened and deleted the most recent video and picture she had posted on her Admirers Only account, and went back to only posting slightly revealing selfies as she had before. She and Ava messaged often, and continued with their nightly video calls.

This went on for a few weeks. Onyxs' subscribers on Admirers Only had tripled, and she had made more than four times her parents yearly salary combined.

Three days before Onyx's unit's trip to Athens for the championship games, Onyx was in her room looking at houses for sale in Italy and Greece when she received a notification informing her that Ava had just posted a new picture.

She clicked on the notification and her smile slowly fell as she suddenly found herself face to face with an image of Ava and her boyfriend, she had a ring on her ring finger. "I said yes!" The caption read. Onyx threw her phone across the room and sat on the edge of her bed, gripping her hair firmly. If it weren't for the fact that her anger was overtaken with sadness, she would have lost it.

Onyx couldn't control her emotions, she began to sob into her hands. Her sadness shortly returned to anger. Her eyes turned red and her temperature rose thirteen degrees in a matter of seconds. She began yelling into her pillow as loud as she could, trying desperately not to transform.

Kai and Dimitras sat up in bed with a start, they knew something was wrong. "I'll go check on her," Dimitras said to Kai, kissing her on the cheek before getting out of bed and putting her robe on. She went next door to her daughter's room then knocked softly on her door before entering. Onyx looked up at her from her pillow and her eyes were red, her skin was so hot that condensation had formed above her on the ceiling and on the black wooden posts of her bed.

"Onyx, what is it?" Dimitras asked as she placed her hand on the girl's back. She looked over Onyxs' shoulder and saw her phone lying on the ground across the room. She grabbed her phone and saw what had made Onyx so upset. "Oh darling, I am so sorry. I know you two were talking, did she mention this at all?" Dimitras asked, and Onyx shook her head slowly. She was still in shock. She looked at her mom and tears formed in her eyes again. Dimitras sat next to her and embraced her.

They heard another knock on the door and when Dimitras looked up, she saw Kai standing in the doorway and she smiled softly to her. Kai came in and sat on the other side of Onyx. Behind Onyxs' back, Dimitras showed Kai the image that Ava had posted and Kai sighed. She wrapped her arm around the two of them and kissed Onyx on her head.
"I think you should stay here with mom, Ava is no good Onyx. I'm sorry that she did this to you, but I think seeing her would do you more harm than good at this point." Kai explained. Onyx wiped her eyes and shook her head.

"No, I'm going. I want her to tell me to my face that she is choosing him over me." Onyx stated firmly, then gritted her teeth. Dimitras looked at Kai and they both sighed. They knew that this could get ugly quickly but also knew that if Onyx wanted something bad enough, she would have her way. They knew Onyx had money and could easily buy a new plane ticket to Athens if they cancelled hers.

"Well it's no longer my place to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, so what ever you decide you will have our full support. You won't be going into this alone Onyx, we will be there for you." Kai assured her. Onyx nodded then forced a smile as she looked at them both.

"Thank you, I'll be fine." Onyx said. Dimitras kissed her on the cheek and Kai kissed her on the head again before returning to their room. Onyx immediately grabbed her phone and pulled up her and Ava's string of messages. She thought long and hard, determining what to say to the girl. She decided to let her feelings speak for her.

I hate you, Ava.

Onyx sent without a single feeling of regret. Ava read her message shortly after, but Onyx didn't receive a response until four minutes had passed.

So I'm guessing you aren't coming to Athens?

Ava replied.

I'm sure you would like, but no. I'm going to come. And you're going to tell me in person that you want him instead of me.

Onyx replied before turning off her phone for the night.

*************

When the team arrived at Athens, a driver was waiting for them. The driver escorted them outside and Dimitras gasped when she saw a black limousine waiting outside for them.

"Onyx, did you do this?" Dimitras asked, knowing she didn't arrange this herself. Onyx looked at her and smiled. Dimitras smiled then rolled her eyes before getting into the luxury car with Kai, Onyx and the rest of the team. Along the drive, Dimitras realized that the driver wasn't taking them towards the hotel that they usually stayed at and they were driving towards the lush fields and hills outside of Athens that were scattered with vineyards, farmland and large estates.

The car approached a gated driveway, then entered a code into the keypad on the side of the driveway before pulling down a long, paved road. Dimitras gripped Kai's leg when she saw them approaching a large, classical style mansion. They looked at one another and smiled then looked at Onyx who was smiling as she watched their reactions. The driver pulled around the round about and parked in the front, in front of a large, elegant marble staircase lined with marble pillars that led to a remarkable inner courtyard.

The team was excitedly talking amongst themselves, they couldn't wait to get inside. They filed out of their nearest exits and ran up the stairs to check out Onyxs' new house. Dimitras and Kai got out and stared at the building in awe.

"Onyx, what is this?" Dimitras asked even though she had a feeling she knew exactly what her daughter had done. Onyx smiled and stood between her parents. She wrapped her arm around her mothers as they looked at their new house together.

"It's ours!" Onyx exclaimed, knowing this was the least her parents deserved after years of working hard, spending almost all of their time at Greenwood. Kai and Dimitras hugged her tightly, then Dimitras wiped her eyes as she admired their new home. It meant everything to her to know that they had a place to get away and vacation to.

They went up the grand, marble staircase and admired the courtyard. Ivy covered walls surrounded them and there was a gorgeous fountain in the middle. Behind the fountain was the main entrance, which led them into a spacious foyer with ceilings that reached three stories high. An intricately designed chandelier hung above, between two curved staircases that led to the second floor. The house held twenty three room, a full open kitchen with new appliances, wooden countertops and an island, and a dining room fit for a king.

The mansion was fully furnished, with a complete wine cellar and a pool in the back. There was a smaller sized house across the property which housed the staff and caretakers who maintained the property and would oversee the estate when they were away. The team had already claimed their rooms and had found the game room. Onyx showed Kai and Dimitras to the primary bedroom, which had a full bathroom attached. There were balconies in every room, some facing the courtyard.

Onyx tipped the limousine driver then watched as another car pulled up shortly after which carried all of their luggage. Onyx helped the two men in the car pull the bags from the back and helped carry them inside. She tipped them both once everyone's bags were in their rooms.

Kai and Dimitras unpacked their luggage and settled into their room. Dimitras ran her fingertips along the old, polished wood of the dresser, then gasped once her eyes met the vanity in the corner. She sat on the vanity stool and marveled at the intricate designs carved along the piece's edges.
She opened the drawer and brought her hand to her mouth when she saw the vintage handheld mirror and brush. Kai saw her and smiled. She came up behind her and placed her hands on Dimitras' shoulders. Dimitras looked at Kai in the mirror.

"Oh Kai, I can't believe it. Everything... it's perfect in every way." Dimitras said. "I may not like the means by which she is making money, but this is something you only see in movies or dreams. And it's ours," The woman said. Her eyes teared and Kai's brow furrowed. "Growing up, my mother had gotten me a handmade dollhouse, and it came with a vanity that looked just like this." She continued. She wiped her eyes then looked at Kai again. "What did we do to deserve a child who is so selfless and thoughtful?" She asked. Kai leaned down and kissed Dimitras' neck softly.

"We deserve the world, and that's what we were given when Onyx came into our lives." Kai said, then looked at Dimitras in the mirror again with a smile.

"She takes after you. If the world had more people like you and Onyx, it would be a better place." Dimitras said as she admired her wife through the reflection of the mirror.

"Mmm, enough of that." Kai said softly then chuckled deeply before kissing Dimitras' neck again. "Next thing I know you'll be begging me for another child." The girl added. "And she takes after both of us, by the way. Haven't you noticed how stubborn she is? That's all you." Kai teased. Dimitras tried hard not to smile then rolled her eyes as a smile spread across her lips. She then placed her hand on Kai's which was still on her shoulder and sighed.

Kai watched her wife through the mirror and knew she was thinking about having another baby again. Kai placed her right hand on Dimitras' abdomen as she would so often when she was pregnant. She watched Dimitras smile softly, leaning her head into Kai's neck. Kai wanted another child but still wasn't sure if she was ready. She realized she was giving the woman false hope so she moved her hand slowly and placed it on her waist instead.
Dimitras placed her hand on Kai's and moved it back to her abdomen, then looked at Kai in the mirror. "Please," She said. "Can't we try again?" Dimitras asked, causing Kai to sigh.

"Baby, she has one more year. Can't we wait a little while longer?" Kai pleaded, hoping the woman would compromise.

"What if I told you I'm pregnant?" Dimitras asked.

"I would believe you, if I didn't know you just had your period two weeks ago. Besides, I've seen you take your birth control every morning for the past month." Kai answered. She then smirked and leaned closer to Dimitras' ear. "You better not be getting any ideas," Kai said softly. Dimitras returned Kai's smirk as they stared at one another in the mirror.

"Mm, I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about darling," Dimitras teased as she ran her fingers through her wife's hair, knowing very well that she had intentionally forgotten to take her birth control that morning and was nearing ovulation. She wanted to tell Kai, but decided to wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 83 35
Being a human is difficult in a world full of dragons and elves. It is especially difficult being a human woman with the dominating culture of men ar...
240 22 11
A lost soul can only mean bad things. Right? Yes. Onyx is an average girl. Lives by herself, very friendly and kind, never read any horror or to viv...
3.1K 1.4K 41
Book 1 of 3 [completed] [18+ mature content] Recovering from her near-death experience by the hands of her classmate, Aiden Sullivan, Adriana Anderso...
152K 4.2K 51
Maya Baker is a young girl from an abusive family. She's broken but refuses to let that bring her down. Even after all the heartbreak, she can't seem...