Feel Like a Fool | YANG JUNGW...

By brokencds

In Hybes current girl group, member Choi Eunseo attempts at helping two others at love. What could possibly g... More

Intro
• playlist •
• cast & group info •
• news •
• it's out •
• ding! •
• yes no •
• LaLuz album •
• switch up •
• movie night •
• dont be late •
• lillies •

• make sure •

116 9 23
By brokencds

"You're late"

"By six minutes" He reasoned, "I did say I wouldn't make any promises."

"And you also said you were kidding," She rolled her eyes.

If this was anyone else, she wouldn't have cared how late they were. But this was Jungwon.

She connected her phone to the room's speaker, getting the music ready.

They stood at quite a distance, both doing their own stretches. The room full of silence as they did so.

Minutes had passed and Eunseo cleared her throat. "We should start now."

Jungwon said nothing but nodded his head, walking towards the girl.

They waited a few seconds, waiting for the music to play. They began running through the choreography.

Again and again.

Only hearing the sounds of the speakers and their loud footsteps against the shiny wood floor.

"Can you stop stepping on me." Eunseo hissed as she tried focusing on her next steps.

"Oops."

She left it alone at that but only seconds later felt a very harsh weight on her foot.

"Stop it. You're doing it on purpose." She narrowed her eyes at him with a slight scowl as she stopped dancing, yet holding their position.

"Oops."

"Stop saying 'Oops'." She mocked his voice.

"...Oops."

She stared blankly at him as he smiled with a fake innocence.

Without even trying to be discreet, Eunseo stomped on his foot in retaliation.

"Ow!" Jungwon whined in pain.

"Oops." She had a matching smile that he had worn previously.

°°°

After what felt like hours, they were still in the dance room practicing.

Once the music came to an end, Jungwon had his hands on his hips as he regained his breath.

He decided to take a small break, sitting down with his back against the dark gray, almost black wall. His head rested back as he wiped the forming amount of sweat on his forehead with the back of his sleeve.

He watched as Eunseo never paused for a rest as well, she only continued going over steps that she wanted to improve.

The quiet murmurs of her counting out each move as she watched herself through the mirror. Her hair that was tied in a pony tail now loose and messy along with her baggy clothes that seemed too large for her.

"Hey maybe you should take a break...?" Jungwon spoke hesitantly, recalling the last time he asked if she wanted to take a rest from dancing and she got angry at him. "We've been going at it for like hours."

He didn't want her to get extremely tired then they wouldn't be able to finish the remainder of their practice.

"No, I want to do this first," Eunseo brushed off his question, not even looking at him. Only fixed on her dance.

"Fine." He accepted her answer without debate. "I'm going to change my shoes, I'll be back."

Was all he said as he walked past Eunseo, out the room.

Jungwon sped past a few of his members who were relaxing in his shared room. He sat down at the edge of his bed as he changed his shoes.

He sighed in content as the new shoes felt much better, not hurting his heels anymore.

"Where have you been?" Jake walked into the room as he went to lay down next to Niki who was playing a video game on his phone.

"Practice." He tied the shoelaces.

"Oh yeah, how's that going?"

"Alright I guess." He shrugged, "It's pretty boring. All we've done is dance."

Niki chuckled as Jake was now focused on the game as well. "Well duh, isn't that the whole point? What'd you expect to do, gossip and watch a movie?"

"No," he scoffed and rolled his eyes jokingly at the boy, "I don't know, i'm not expecting anything."

He stood up again, "Alright, I have to go back."

"Bye, have fun on your little date." Jake waved as him and Niki giggled.

"Huh?!" Jungwon immediately turned back with a confused and slightly disgusted face.

"What are you talking about?" The boy asked quickly .

"Nothing, nothing, now go." Jake continued laughing with Niki as he shooed him away.

"Ew, are you talking about Eu-" Jungwon didn't get to finish his sentence as Jake had pushed and shut the door on him.

Jungwon walked down the hallways of the company building before accidentally running into a hasty looking Yuki.

"Oh, Jungwon!" Yuki called out as she held two grocery bags in each of her hands.

"Hi Yuki."

"Wait you're with Eunseo right?" She asked as she started rummaging through the plastic bags, "She mentioned something about going to the dance rooms."

"Yeah, I just went to go change but i'm going to see her now. Why?"

"I had to go to the store to get something for Mia, but, I got these for Eunseo." She handed him an energy drink, a small bowl of packaged precut fruit, and two protein bars. "Can you give this to her and make sure she eats it please?"

Jungwon held it in his hands, looking at everything, "What's it for though?"

"Uhhh, no reason." She smiled, "I just want to make sure she eats today, you know with being busy she might forget. You can have one of those if you want."

"Yeah sure," He spoke, "Thanks."

"Yeah no problem," Yuki checked her phone as she kept getting messages from Mia, asking about the shampoo as she was trying to take a shower. "Okay I have to go, bye Jungwon!" The girl had already turned the corner.

°°°

"Here." Jungwon had tossed, with no warning, all the snacks at Eunseo.

She tried catching all of them but only caught the fruit. "I swear if that drink explodes," she looked at the bottle that fell with a loud thud.

"I hope it does."

"Whats all this?" The girl asked as she picked everything off the floor.

"Food obviously, what does it look like?"

"Yeah no shit." Eunseo spoke unimpressed.

"Yuki gave it to me and told me to give it to you," He explained as he grabbed one of the protein bars from her hand and started opening it. "Said something about making sure you eat it."

Eunseo snatched the protein bar back, "thats mine!"

"Yuki said I could have it!" He snatched it back and took a big bite from it just in spite.

Eunseo just set the snacks to the side, getting ready to start the music once again.

"Eunseo," Jungwon started.

"What?"

"Yuki said to eat it."

"I'm not hungry."

"Okay." Jungwon couldn't care less if she wanted to eat it or not, he didn't have enough energy to even argue with her about it.

So he let it be.

Well at least that was until Eunseo started messing up halfway through them running through the choreography.

"Whats up with you? Why are you doing so bad all of a sudden?" Jungwon asked, slightly annoyed by the momentary delay.

"I dont know," Eunseo placed her hands on top of her head to steady herself. "I just feel a little light headed, but it's fine let's keep going."

"No, I dont want to be the one responsible if you pass out," Jungwon argued. "Just eat something, it'll help."

"Fine." Eunseo begrudgingly agreed.

She sat down as she opened the small bowl of cut up mango.

a/n:
hopefully you guys like this chapter!
i'm going to try and be better at updating more consistently! anyways, have a good day or night :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 181 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
30.5K 276 30
Just some Enhypen Sickfics! Requests are open! No bxb!
8K 803 10
❝Damn it, you're the kind of trouble I can't help but crave.❞
55.1K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...