Another Universe, Another Lov...

Por cyddasquid

... M谩s

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Eight

0 0 0
Por cyddasquid

Sitting on the couch, Bridie curled up at their feet, they couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment. They knew that they had each other, that they had Bridie, and they had nothing to complain about.

    "I just love this life," Atlas said, his voice full of gratitude. "I never thought that things could be this perfect."

    Emery glanced over to him with a smile, "I know, I feel the same way. I'm so lucky I have you, I'm lucky to have Bridie, and I'm beyond lucky to have this life, I wouldn't change a single thing."

    Atlas reached over and took Emery's hand in his, squeezing it gently. They had a life full of laughter, affection, and love, and they knew they wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
    As they sat there, lost in each other's gaze, they knew they would always have each other. They had each other's hearts, they had each other's souls, and for that, they were endlessly grateful.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

2.2K 586 10
[on going] 饾煇饾煇-饾惒饾悶饾悮饾惈-饾惃饾惀饾悵 饾悇饾惁饾悽饾惀饾惒, 饾惏饾悺饾惃 饾悺饾悮饾悵 饾悾饾惍饾惉饾惌 饾惀饾惃饾惉饾惌 饾悮饾惀饾惀 饾悺饾悶饾惈 饾惁饾惃饾惂饾悶饾惒 饾悮饾惂饾悵 饾悺饾悮饾悵 饾惌饾惃 饾惁饾惃饾惎饾悶 饾悰饾悮饾悳饾悿 饾惌饾惃 饾悺饾悶饾惈...
121 0 12
A sad romance story. People don't last forever...
39K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...