The Night That Never Ends (Bo...

By SleepyPluto2

In a universe where trust is a luxury and survival demands more than just strength, Roxy emerges as a beacon... More

Introduction
💥Chapter 1💥
💥Chapter 2💥
💥Chapter 3💥
💥Chapter 4💥
The characters!
💥Chapter 5💥
💥Chapter 6💥
💥Chapter 7💥
💥Chapter 8💥
💥Chapter 9💥
💥Chapter 11💥
💥Chapter 12💥

💥Chapter 10💥

33 5 0
By SleepyPluto2

~The next day~

Roxy was getting ready for her training, in her training room.
Once she got to her training room. She started to practice with her bow staff.

Akira was walking through the halls, until he heard grunts, and groans.
He decides to walk over to where the sound was coming from.
Once he got to the room, he noticed roxy practicing moves with her staff.
He leaned against the door frame, whilst his arms were crossed, and observes roxy's skills.

(Note: Not my video. Thank you!)

As akira was observing roxy, he was slightly impressed by her skills.
But he still had mix feelings about her. He was still battling his emotions about her, wither he should trust her or not.

When roxy has just finished her training.
She turns around, and noticed akira.
"So you guys spying on me now?" Roxy questions, while raising a brow.

Akira grunts, and avoids eye contact. "I was just observing." Akira exclaims.

"Why would you guys have any interest on observing me?" Roxy questions. Whilst she takes off her jacket, and sets it down. "I mean, sure you guys took a interest on my skills, and on what i can do." Roxy exclaims, Whilst she turns around to akira. "But what do you guys really want with me?" Roxy asks, while crossing her arms.

Akira gave a slight grumble. "Do you really know what we want with you?" Akira questions. Whilst raising a brow.

Roxy then nods, "Yes. I would actually like to know." Roxy replies.

Akira gave a small sigh, "We wanted to make you into a warrior." Akira exclaims.

Roxy raised a brow, "Why? Out of all the species in the universe, why me?" roxy questions.

Akira then decides to walk closer to her, and stops in front of her.
"It is because, we saw something in you that caught our attention." Akira exclaims.

"Like what?" Roxy asks.

"Like the way you help that defenceless woman back on earth." Akira exclaims. "And how you resourced yourself back at the hunting planet." Akira added, "Not to mention how you handled my brothers hounds." Akira noted.

Roxy then gave a slight surprised look, "Wait... those hounds that attacked me, and those other people back at that planet. Was your guys's hounds?" Roxy questions.

Akira nods, "Yes. Tho i am intrigued on how you managed to get our hounds to take a liking to you." Akira wonders.

Roxy then rolls her eyes, and walks over to her other weapons.
"I showed them that i wasn't a threat." Roxy exclaims.

Akira tilts his head slightly to the side, and starts to click.
"hm... Perhaps you wouldn't mind sparring with me. Would you?" Akira questions.

Roxy then turns her head slightly, and gave a slight smirk, "Sure." Roxy exclaims, whilst she turns to him. "That is.. if you can keep up?" Roxy chuckles.

Akira rolled his eyes, "Be careful what you wish for." Akira said, whilst getting into position.

Roxy then tosses a bow staff to him.
"You know how to work a bow staff?" Roxy asks, with a raised brow.

Akira catches the bow staff. And starts to do some tricks with it, And does a fighting position.
"Do you?" Akira asks, while giving a slight chuckle.

Roxy gave a slight chuckle.
"Alright, lets see what you got then." Roxy exclaims.

~Time skip~

After a while of Roxy, and akira training together.
They both decided to take a break, and take a walk over to the kitchen.

Once they both entered the kitchen, they noticed karrigan, nakoa, and kian.
Karrigan resting on the couch. Nakoa sitting beside kian. And kian drawing pictures.
Karrigan, nakoa, and kian looks over, and noticed roxy, and akira.

"Where have you two been?" nakoa asks. While raising a brow.

Akira grumbles, and walks over to the fridge.
Roxy gave a slight chuckle, and walks over to kian, and sits down next to him. "We were just training that's all" Roxy confirms.

Karrigan, and nakoa raised a brow, and looks over at akira.
"Is that true?" Karrigan questions. Whilst he gets up, and sits straight.

Akira grabs two water bottles, and walks over to them.
"Is there a problem with me training with roxy?" Akira questions.

Karrigan then shook his head. "No it is just.." he then paused.

Roxy then raised a brow, "Just what?" Roxy asks.

Karrigan then looks over at roxt, "It is just our brother, akira, never really trains with anybody, ever since-" karrigan was then interrupted.

"That is Enough of that." Akira stated, while he hands a water bottle to roxy.
And sits down on the couch.

Roxy then takes the water bottle from him, and gave a slight concern look.
"If it is something personal, then i wouldn't want to bring it up." Roxy exclaims, while taking a sip from her drink.

"Why wouldn't you want to know?" nakoa questions.

Roxy then looks over at nakoa.
"Because if it is something that akira doesn't want to talk about then it is his choice." Roxy exclaims, She then looks over at akira, "Besides, i respect his decision, and i would know." Roxy added. She then looks back at kian, and looks over at his drawings.

Akira however, was slightly surprised that roxy would respect his past life being to himself.
He was then about to say something but was cut off.

"hey, roxy?" Kian questions.

"Yes, kian?" Roxy asks while raising a eye brow.

"May i ask, Where did your sword go?" Kian asks, "I haven't seen it since you've gotten back." Kian noted.

Roxy then gave a slight surprised, and shocked look.
"That's right, my sword must be on that hunting planet." Roxy exclaims.
She then gets up from where she was sitting, and walks over to the door.

"Roxy, wait." Karrigan said.

Roxy then stops in her tracks, and turns to him.
"Yes? What seems to be the matter?" Roxy asks.

"We know where your sword is.." Karrigan exclaims.

"Where is it then?" Roxy asks, while she walks over to them.

"It's on our ship." Nakoa stated, "We must have forgotten that we had it when we were healing your wounds, and injuries." Nakoa exclaims.

Roxy then tilts her head slightly, whilst she crosses her arms.
"Seems reasonable."Roxy exclaims.

"Your not mad?" Nakoa questions.

Roxy, and kian gave a confused look.
"Why would i be mad?" Roxy asks, "You three helped me with my wounds, and you three helped me get to kian, and you three haven't really tried to do anything to hurt, nor steal anything from me." Roxy listed.

"Roxy isn't like any other person, you know" Kian exclaims. While he continues drawing.

Akira, karrigan, and nakoa gave a slight surprised look.

"Well, i am sure karrigan will retrieve it for you." Akira exclaims.

"Why do i have to go?" Karrigan grumbled.

"Because your the one who took their weapon." Nakoa stated.

Karrigan grumbles.
Roxy then gave a slight chuckle. "Don't worry karrigan, i can accompany you." Roxy suggests. "That is if you want?" Roxy added.

"Fine. I'll come." Karrigan exclaims, while he gets up from his seat.
He then walks over to roxy. "Follow me." Karrigan said.

Roxy gave a slight chuckle, "That was the idea." Roxy exclaims.

As they left.
Akira, and nakoa started to wonder why the sword was so important to her.
They then look over at kian.

"Kian." nakoa called.

Kian then looks up at him, "yes?" Kian asks.

"May we ask, why is this sword so important to roxy?" Nakoa asks.

"Oh, well the sword was from her father." Kian exclaims.

Akira, and nakoa then looks back at each other, then looks back at kian.
"Do you mind telling us what exactly happened to her father and mother?" Akira asks.

Kian then looks up at akira, "I thought you guys already did your research on roxy?" Kian questions.

"We did." Nakoa stated, "But we didn't research on her past when she was little." Nakoa added.

"Oh, well in that case.." Kian then puts down her colouring pencils, and looks back at akira, and nakoa. "Her Parents use to help other species when they were in trouble, or couldn't protect themselves." kian exclaims.

Akira, and nakoa gave a slight surprised looks.
"What else happened?" Nakoa asks.

"Well..." Kian then paused for a moment.

Akira, and nakoa gave slight concern looks.
"Well what?" Akira asks.

"Well roxy's parents made a village for all kind of creatures, and species to live in." Kian exclaims, "But that is when they all were ambushed." Kian exclaims while looking down, feeling sorry for roxy.

Akira, and nakoa gave slight shocked looks.
"Who ambushed the village?" Akira asks, slightly furious.

Kian then looks over to the ships iPad.
He gets up, and walks over to it, and grabs it. He then looks through the pictures, and founds the picture.
"Here is what he looks like." Kian said, whilst he walks over to akira, and gives him the ships iPad.

Akira takes the ships iPad, and takes a look.
"Who exactly is he?" Akira asks.

"Roxy wouldn't say his name, and he would do awful things." Kian exclaims.
He then walks over to his drawings, and sits down.
"But if he finds roxy... who knows what he will do to her." Kian exclaims.

Nakoa then raised a brow, and wonders.
"What did he want to do to roxy before hand?" Nakoa asks.

kian then looks up at nakoa. "He wanted to put a control chip in her head so he can control her. Not to mention putting strange things into her veins that mutates her DNA, and makes her turn into a werewolf, or dragon." Kian explains.

Akira, and nakoa then wonders about a new theory.
"What exactly is a dragon?" Akira asks.

"It is basically a huge lizard with wings, and can breath different elements, depends on what dragon it is." Kian explains

Akira, and nakoa gave a slight interested look.
"Will she ever show us what it looks like?" Nakoa asks.

"Well, if she feels threatened or was feeling protective, then she will use her dragon form." Kian exclaims.

"Well, i am sure that this will be interesting for the future." Akira exclaims.

-Meanwhile-

Karrigan, and roxy was walking through the second ship, and has just arrived at the weapons room.

Karrigan walks over to the other swords, and grabs the sword.
He turns to roxy, and hand it to her.

"Thank you karrigan." Roxy said while giving a slight smile.

Karrigan gave a slight surprised look at her smile.

Roxy then gave a slight confused look by his expression.
"Is there something wrong?" Roxy asks.

Karrigan then snaps out of his thoughts.
"No. i just never seen you do that before." Karrigan exclaims.

Roxy then raised a brow, "Do what?" roxy asks.

"I mean, I have never really seen you smile like that before."Karrigan exclaims.

Roxy then covers her mouth, "Oh sorry.." Roxy apologises.

Karrigan gave a slight confused look, "Why are you apologising?" karrigan asks.

Roxy then looks up at him, "Well, i always thought that my smile's were... weird." Roxy explains.

Karrigan grunts, and gently moves her hand.
"You don't need to hide your smile for anyone." Karrigan stated, "Just be what you want to be." karrigan exclaims.

Roxy looks up at him, and gives a slight smile.
"Thank you." Roxy exclaims.

karrigan nods, and starts to make clicking sounds.
"Perhaps we should get back to the others." Karrigan suggests.

Roxy nods, "I think we should." Roxy exclaims.

As they were about to exit the room.
Karrigan stood aside, and gestures her to exit first.
Roxy gave a slight nod, and kiss his cheek.
"Thanks" Roxy said as she leaves the room.

Karrigan gave a surprised, and slight shocked look.
And was then left speechless for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2.2K 27
Taiga, a vibrant young waitress at The Den, is renowned for her quick wit and intelligence. With an easygoing and bubbly personality, she navigates t...
53.6K 2.7K 36
After a horrific encounter with a group of deadly smugglers, Amber and her son Maddox find a dangerous-looking but badly injured alien. She has to ch...
329K 10.5K 28
"Never in a million years would I ever fall for the son of a drug lord. Or so I thought until I moved two doors down from Jett." Zara thought her lif...
73.4K 3.8K 37
What if..., you escape prison, and crashland on earth? What if..., your camping with your friends and you witness your whole group getting murdered...