BL one-shots

By tothestars_mylove

Just BL one-shots I come up with or get requested. I do chapters such as ships from any BL story (or the ones... More

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ โ˜…ๅฝก
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญLove youูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๐’œ๐“‚ ๐ผ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก
๐–‚๐–†๐–—๐–’ ๐•ณ๐–š๐–Œ๐–˜
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ˜…ๅฝก
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐™ธ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ โ˜…ๅฝก

984 25 20
By tothestars_mylove

Kenta x Kim from Pit Babe

The sun had barely begun to rise, and Kenta was already up, getting ready for the day. In contrast to him, Kim, was still in bed, deeply asleep, not caring about the world. The elder walked back to the bedroom, picking up the black jacket he always wears and sliding it on. He turned to look at the younger and smiled softly. He looked adorable with his messed-up fluffy hair and relaxed face. As he put his shoes on, he looked for his special bracelet and slid it on, then covered it up with the sleeve of his jacket to not lose it or get caught.

Kenta was now ready to go back to the mansion, but he decided to wait a few minutes until he left. He walked over to the side of the bed and kneeled, stroking the other's cheek with his thumb and smiling softly.

''Kim,'' He softly spoke. Kim stirred around a bit before his eyes fluttered open. He was half awake and half asleep.

''I'm heading back out to the mansion again, love.''

Kim nodded and closed his eyes again momentarily before opening them and mumbling something. Kenta, who had already stood up, kneeled again, asking Kim what he had said, a bit confused.

''Why so early?'' Kim asked, sighing. He wanted to have breakfast with his boyfriend, but it seemed he couldn't.

''I prefer leaving early than coming home late at night,'' He explained. The younger then sat up and opened his arms, hinting at a hug as a goodbye. The elder then embraced him in a hug, and Kim melted in the other's arms, feeling sleepy again. Kenta stroked the younger's hair before placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

''Bye then,'' Kim said but didn't let go of the other.

''Love, you have to let go so I can go to work,'' He chuckled softly. Kim groaned but eventually let go and kissed Kenta one last time before lying back in bed since the other had left. He had felt an uneasy feeling in his body, but he decided to ignore it as he fell asleep again.

2 hours eventually passed until Kim woke up to his phone, getting blown up with notifications. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it. All the notifications were from Winner, or that's what he thought since his vision was blurry. He had 4 missed calls and around 15 messages from Winner, which made him confused. He then decided to call the other.

''Where the hell are you? It's 9 am. already!''

''Good morning to you too, Winner.''

''Answer my question!''

''At home,''

''Did your boyfriend... never mind, are you going to come in today or not?''

''Yeah, I will,'' Kim rolled his eyes at how annoying Winner was.

''Hurry up then!''

''Yeah yeah, whatever,'' He then hung up and threw his phone on the bed. He had tried to stand up, but he failed as he stumbled over his own feet, falling. His vision got even more blurry as he struggled to get up. He got frustrated. He never felt like this, and he didn't like it. Maybe the last 4 days of not sleeping or eating well were hitting him. Instead of continuing to attempt to get up, he just sat on the floor and sighed, closing his eyes. His whole body suddenly got chills and goosebumps, but they got worse as time went by, and he couldn't shake off the weird feeling.

The last thing he was able to remember was everything going black for him and passing out coldly. 

''Mr. Tony may I speak to your right-hand man, please?" Winner asked as he walked into his office.

''Why do you need to talk to him?" Tony answered lifting an eyebrow suspiciously.

''Business reasons. Plus he is the one in charge of the Red Racing team funds, correct?"

''4th floor then,'' 

Winner nodded and walked out of the office, heading to the 4th floor through the elevator, not even knowing why he was doing this. He looked down the halls before deciding to go left and he found Kenta on the balcony alone, seems he was stressed.

''Oi, go home, something's wrong with your boyfriend,'' He said. Kenta turned around about to pull out his knife but didn't since it was Winner, but he did get alarmed at the mention of his boyfriend. Winner noticed as Kenta's gaze turned to look at the camera in the corner as he walked out, and the other followed behind him.

''Stay quiet,'' Kenta said as they made it through a very weird area of the mansion, sneaking out. Winner nodded to himself, interested in how the other knew this way around the mansion maybe he had done it frequently. They soon made it out of the mansion, being at the back of the building, Kenta questioned him.

''What's wrong with Kim? Is he okay?'' He asked worriedly.

''I don't know, he's sick,'' He shrugged. ''I think he has a fever,'' 

Kenta frowned, Kim never was sick why did it happen all of a sudden, he got more worried. He knew he couldn't leave work randomly without getting punished later but he couldn't care less, Kim meant more to him right now. 

''Are you going to come along or not?'' He asked getting in his car. Winner rolled his eyes but got in as well as Kenta began to drive off, he decided to tease him.

''Mm did yesterday's time together affect Kim a lot that's why he's sick now?''

''I will drop you off at a random street so you get lost,'' 

Winner smirked and shook his head, deciding to be quiet instead, and stared out the window, he didn't like Kenta but still was semi-nice to him. Suddenly, the car stopped and he realized they arrived at the couple's house, getting out of the car. Kenta rushed to the front door, dropping his keys as he tried to unlock the door, quickly running inside. Winner shook his head as he walked calmly behind him, closing the door, and continued to walk behind the other. 

''Calm down it's not like he got ambushed by some people,'' 

In return for what he said, Kenta glared at him, running up the stairs and walking into their bedroom. Kim was seated on the floor, seemingly unconscious as Kenta kneeled next to him shaking him, getting overwhelmed by the fear washing over him. He quickly picked Kim up and set him on the bed, taking off his jacket placing it over the other's shoulders, and putting the blanket on him as well.

''He does have a fever, fuck! Get me the medicine from the drawer in the bathroom Winner and hurry up!" The elder ordered and he went downstairs to get a cup of water. He spilled some water but he didn't care as he then let the younger lean on his shoulder, helping him take the medicine. 

''Let him rest a bit, I'm assuming the last 4 days he's been going through are affecting him a lot,'' Winner said and sighed. Kenta nodded and wrapped an arm around his waist, resting his head against his boyfriend's head, calming just a bit down.

Winner looked out of the window, as he pulled out a box of cigarettes, lighting one up and letting it rest between his lips. ''Want one?" The elder shook his head, not wanting to get scolded by Kim if he woke up again.

Winner began to smoke peacefully, questioning himself why the other 2 men became a couple, while Kenta was trying to wake Kim up, still worried. Both males were doing their own thing's focused on something else they didn't realize Kim had gained consciousness, not even Kenta who had the younger in his arms.

''If you're going to smoke then get out of my house, Winner'' Kim said, coughing.

''About time you woke up, I'll leave either way since your boyfriend is with you,'' He answered rolling his eyes. 

As the front door shut Kenta immediately bombarded Kim with questions. 

''I'm fine calm down Kenta!''

''What did Winner mean by the last 4 days you've been going through a lot?"

''Stress, but I swear I'm fine,''

The rest of the day was filled with Kenta taking care of Kim so he could be back to his regular self. Or well, Kim getting babied by Kenta, either way, both of them enjoy the time. Indeed a very cute but also strange couple. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 103K 72
(ูŠุง ุฅูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุฃุชู‚ูˆ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุงูˆุตูŠูƒู… ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹) ู„ู… ูŠุณุชูˆุตูˆุง ุจู†ุง ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹ ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู„ู‚ุฏ ูƒุณุฑูˆ ุงู„ู‚ูˆุงุฑูŠุฑ ูˆุงู„ุงูุฆุฏุฉ
54.3M 386K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
53.3K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
371K 13.1K 42
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !