Collide

By Hisname_isjk

A Tale of arrange marriage More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
villa in south of France
11
12
13
15
16

14

1.9K 66 25
By Hisname_isjk

She stood at the window at night staring at the Eiffel Tower, thinking how her life had changed. She is now someone's wife who loves her so much. Who somehow wants to fulfill her all the wishes.

"I think I should take you away from here?" Here he is. He embraces you from behind. "And why?" I asked, leaning back on his shoulder.

"You look at that tower more than me. I'm jealous." I chuckled at his words.

"Why would you be jealous of a non-living thing?" I replied as he kissed my neck.

"Because that thing has all your attention." He burried his face in the crook of my neck.

"You have all my attention now." I said, carrying his hand around my waist.

"Did you enjoy the dinner?" I nod my head."I loved it. But you didn't have to book us a table again. I'd like the restaurant. We could have picked something from the hotel buffet itself."

"Did you forget we agreed that our day here will be planned by you but I'll plan our nights and our night is not over yet and I want something sweet."

He bites my ear softly. His hand traveled down under my short night wear caressing my thigh. "And nothing is sweeter than this, my love." He pats my clothed pussy.

"How about I eat you out today my wife." His fingers moved on my clothed clit making a wet patch on the fabric.

"Ummm I d-don't know." I replied nervously.

"Expected....just tell me if you are okay with being exposed down there to me" he asked like a good man he is.

"Yes honey.... you're my husband." I replied

"I want you to be okay if you want not just because I'm your husband, baby. Tell me, do you want me to touch you kissing you lick you down there?"

My head nods on its own "Yes, I want you to touch me."

"Exactly that's how you should demand things to me because if it was on me I wouldn't have let you get down from the bed, kept pounding you non-stop through out our honeymoon." His hand now goes in my underwear playing with my clit.

"D-dont hold back. K-keep pounding me non stop." Yes! He is my husband we are newlywed, and we are on our honeymoon that's how we should be enjoying our honeymoon. Lot and lot of sex.

He was shocked to hear those words from his wife. "My love, do you think you can take me non stop." He asked with a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"Yes I can." He chuckles as he turns me around to face him. He kissed me.

"You are a cutie. Do you know you are inviting me to do bad things to you?" He asked me. "Will you hurt me?"

"Not even if I lost my senses" he smiles softly assuring me. "Then I don't mind having sex with you non stop. This is a way of expressing our love to each other. Offering our body to each other, trusting that we won't hurt each other. Love me in the most intimate way. You have every right on me."

I expressed my thoughts as sex has never been a bad thing for me. It's a most intimate way couple can express their love for one other. Taking clothes off exposing their most intimate parts, exposing their insecurities to each other.

"I was really holding myself back but now that I have a green signal I won't anymore."

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He pulled off my red panties as the nervousness kicked in me. God knows how many times I've thanked Aerum for introducing me to full body wax. Full body means FULL BODY.

"Did you shave or something?" He asked while eyeing my intimate part. Gosh gosh gosh. "No, umm, Aerum took me to a full body wax session." A frown made its way on his face.

"You mean, you were waxed down there?" I nodded, embarrassed. "Yes."

"Do you do it often?" He interrogates more. "No, it was my first time before our wedding ceremony."

"It must hurt a lot. Why would you do it? That too on this area?" He asked, his one hand cups the side of my face.

"I thought you like it clean." I said as I nervously play with my hands.

"I don't mind if you have hair down there or not. You should do it only if you like, that too just shave...why would you wax. Did it hurt so much?" God what did I do to deserve this man? He always does something that makes me love and respect him even more.

"Yes, a little...." he kissed my forehead. "Don't listen to everything Aerum says okay? You are different from her. Just do things that makes you feel comfortable and if you're not comfortable having hair down there just shave. My baby I love you the way you are. Few body hair doesn't change anything." I nodded while I pulled him in a kiss. His words cured my insecurities

I wanna thank his parents for his upbringing, and I thank God that he is the one I'm going to have my kids with.

He will be a great influence if we have a son. "You are going to raise a true gentleman, honey, and I'm glad I'm going to be his mother."

"Now, can we focus? We were about to make love." He chuckles and gently lays me back on the soft bed.

He caressed my thighs softly looking at my me from between my legs. "Just relax baby."

Jungkook pov

I smiled at my beautiful wife and looked at what's between her legs. Her pussy looks so soft.

I kept her thighs on my shoulders and lean in to give a soft kiss on her pussy. She immediately suck a breath in.

"Baby, it's just me. I'm your husband, right? Just relax, trust me. You are going to enjoy this even more if you just relax yourself." I assured her, caressing her thighs as she released a breath. Her stiff body relaxed as I planted a few kisses in her inner thighs.

"Please continue." She said as I nodded leaning in to kiss her pussy again this time her reaction was better.

I move ahead and licked through her pussy lips tasting her sweet wetness.

"J-Jungkook, I'm gonna c-cum." Her voice comes out broken. "Pl-please stop." Oh so my wife is ashamed of cumming in my mouth?

I smirk while moving my tongue on her hole. "Go ahead cum in my mouth prettily." I asked her as she vigorous shook her head.

"N-no, it's u-unhygienic, please." She sobs out trying to push my head, but I am determined to make my baby cum in my mouth.

"It's not. Go ahead and cum." I know she can't hold back anymore. She broke into a sob and finally cums.

I move up to her while she's recovering from her orgasm.

"Turn around, babe." She obeyed like a good girl she is facing the window which has the stunning view she's obsessed with.

(An idea of what their hotel room looks like)

My hand pulls the thin strap and the front part of her night dress, making one of her breasts slip out.

My hand reached towards it as I fondled the soft flesh in my hand. My mouth attacked her soft skin on the back of her neck.

"These types of night dresses on you turn me on, baby. Tell me, do you wear them on purpose of getting me worked up?" She moans out as my teeth dig in her flesh.

"D-do, you l-like them?" She whispers while she presses her hands on the mattress, not bending totally yet.

"On you? Yes." I bite the lobe of her ear as my hand is continuously squeezing her boob.

"I p-packed them for you." She exposed herself."I'm glad you did."

Her next actions were damn sexy. She pulled the other thin strap and pulled the fabric down to expose both of her breasts.

The small dress stayed around her waist. "Give some attention to this one, too." Oh my.....I smirk as I cupped both of her breasts, kneading them like a dough.

I can see our faint image on the glass window. She turns her face to me hinting me to kiss her which I gladly did.

Our tongue fights against each other which mine obviously won as I shoved it in her sweet mouth.

"You are a good learner." I whisper against her mouth reminding her how she asked me to teach her how to kiss more passionately.

"Now let's get to the good part." I leave her body for some second to remove my clothes.

I get totally bare behind her while she removed the small dress that was crumbled around her waist.

Both of us are naked now for each other as I again went behind her. This time I went straight ahead and pushed my cock in her wet hole to which she moaned loud. God this is so satisfying.

I sat on my knees, pulling her body on my lap, thrusting upwards.

"You look so beautiful right now." I said to ease her mind because I know this is her first being put in a position like this which expose her to a new level.

(An illustration of their position)

And that's how I kept pounding her until she broke out again, followed by me.

To my surprise, her face looked more satisfied as the position made me reach a new depth in her.

But this is just a beginning. I'm planning to do more experiments in bed with her.

-----------------------------------

To be continued

Hey everyone!!!! How are you?

Gonna update smut book now so tell me what turns you on? What are you kinks hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 27.3K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
57.6K 1.6K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...
24.4K 840 21
When your bully in love with you.......you both in the arrange marriage Jungkook is your bully but secretly loves you... he loves you the way no one...
206K 9K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...