Korra and Asami

By EriWinters

*Korra and Asami's life continues after 'Ruins of the Empire'. Korra and Asami are back in Republic City foll... More

1:Finally Home
2:Living Arrangements
3:Bored
4:Simple Life
5:Something New
6:Drunk State
7:Reunions
8:Emotions
9:Dangerous Games
11: The Morning After
12:New Ideas
13: Dynamic Duo
14: Confidence
15: Memories
16: Control
17: Promise
18: Hope
19: Distractions
20: Surprises
21: Long Night
22: Clarity
23: Revealed

10: Connected

480 8 1
By EriWinters

After bidding goodbye to their friends who they would probably see soon, Asami and Korra walked through the front door of the mansion, Korra stretched her back hearing it crack a bit. 

"You sound tense," Asami winced, hating the sound of cracking bones. 

Korra glared playfully at her, "Someone made me tense." 

Asami shrugged smugly, "What can I say, I'm a winner." 

Korra followed her up the steps, watching her hips sway with every movement, licking her lips in anticipation for what was to come and Asami has no clue. 

Both women parted ways with a kiss, Asami probably thought that it meant goodnight, but Korra had other plans. She brushed her teeth, showered, shaved, moisturized, and wore nothing but a thin cropped tank top and panties, grinning to herself excitedly. 

She tiptoed out of her room, noticing Asami's door was slightly ajar with dim lighting inside and Korra peeked inside, saw her girlfriend sitting in bed with a few papers on her lap, writing quickly, hair down in a wavy curtain, wearing a pair of, glasses?

Korra couldn't help how beautiful she was with them on, she has never seen her wear them before and Asami never mentioned it. She can watch her work all day, especially while wearing those. She's stunning while working too, of course, but that's not why she's here. 

Korra opened the door slowly, walking inside and gaining the attention of Asami who did a double take at her appearance, dropping her pen in the process. 

Korra tilted her head in curiosity, "I didn't know you wear glasses." 

Asami snapped out of it and pulled the glasses off, blushing while putting them on her nightstand, "I- well. . . yeah. Sometimes my eyes strain while reading so I use them." 

The avatar nodded with a small smile, "Well, I think you look sexy with them on." 

Asami blushed again looking down at her lap, "Thank you." 

Korra walked to her slowly, stopping next to her bedside putting her hands behind her back patiently. 

Asami cleared her throat, "I-is there something I can help you with?" 

The avatar nodded with a smirk and Asami gulped lightly, biting her lip and placing her work on her nightstand. Once she did so, Korra climbed over her lowering her down into the bed, while Asami watched her in awe. 

"I'm here for the rest of my lesson," Korra told her, taking off her shirt and throwing it to the side. Asami watched in wonder, staring openly at Korra's breasts. 

"T-tonight?" Asami asked, surprised yet excited. 

Korra nodded, "Tonight." 

Asami was at a loss for words completely shocked at what was happening. Was this it? Was it finally happening? She was elated and hopeful, smiling up at Korra who reached down and pulled Asami's shirt off her body swiftly, revealing her body as well. 

Korra stared at Asami, licking her lips lightly, wondering where to start, but Korra didn't want to tease her anymore, she was too hot, too desperate, and she needed Asami more than ever at this moment. 

Without hesitation, Korra pulled off Asami's bottoms and panties at the same time revealing the rest of her body, unable to wait any longer making Asami gasp lightly at the sudden coolness at her core. 

Korra bent down, placing Asami's legs over her shoulders, kissing her inner thighs before coming eye to eye with her moist and ready private area. Asami lifted her head, breathing heavily, waiting for Korra to continue, this is probably where she needed her help but Korra only smirked up at her, connecting her mouth with Asami's core causing Asami to moan loudly dropping her head back onto the pillow. 

Korra didn't know if this was the right move, but she just wanted to. . . taste her. She had no control over her actions, it just felt right. Korra licked, nipped, sucked, and swirled her tongue around, eager to continue, enjoying watching Asami squirm and shake beneath her. Korra kept a tight hold on her hips to keep her in place as she worked, and Asami gripped the sheets tightly, arching her back, moaning over and over which was music to Korra's ears. 

There was a very specific spot that made Asami go crazy and Korra kept her attention on that spot, flicking her tongue over it repeatedly, then, sucking it hard. The action made Asami gasp as she reached down, gripping Korra's head, moving her impossibly closer, grinding herself on Korra's face.

While Korra sucked on the spot, she took one of her hands and slowly entered two of her fingers inside of Asami, remembering what Asami did to her in the shower. Asami moaned, rotating her hips against Korra's hands, trying to keep still enough so Korra's mouth stays exactly where she wants it. 

"Korra. . ." Asami moaned, her legs starting to shake uncontrollably, "Please, don't stop. . ." 

Korra didn't, she continued, peeking up to watch Asami throw her head back while Korra's mouth and hands worked tirelessly. Asami moaned loudly, her legs shaking wildly now, her core pulsing around Korra's fingers until she came down from her high, relaxing into the soft sheets, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"Korra, that was. . ." 

Korra sat up, licking her lips clean, waiting for Asami to judge her work, but based on the reaction Asami gave her, Korra knew she did well. 

"Amazing," Asami said breathly, her chest moving up and down quickly. Asami's eyebrows knitted together, "How did you know to, I mean, I didn't expect you to. . . with your mouth. . ." 

Korra smiled, "I don't know, I just wanted to know what you tasted like, so I tasted you." 

Asami blushed. 

"And you taste amazing, by the way," The avatar's face turned pink in the realization of what she just did. She just gave Asami an orgasm! 

"Geez, Korra, I don't even know what to. . ." Asami took a deep breath, sitting up slowly pulling Korra down onto the pillows with her, kissing her deeply. 

Korra pulled back, admiring her girlfriend's flushed face, "You're so gorgeous." 

Asami's face turned red again, "Thank you." 

Korra snuggled close to Asami, closing her eyes but Asami laughed loudly, crawling on top of Korra with a heated stare. 

"Oh no avatar, you don't get to sleep yet," Asami smirked. 

"I succeeded in my mission, I don't need a lesson anymore," Korra told her, smiling timidly when Asami spread her legs open slowly. 

"Oh, but there is so much more to learn. . ." Asami replied, bending down to kiss Korra's inner thighs. 

Korra shivered at the feeling, watching Asami pull down her panties, feeling nervous suddenly being so exposed to another person. She closed her legs a little and Asami paused, taking note of Korra's nervousness. 

Asami stopped and hovered over her, kissing her softly, easing her legs apart again, "Do you trust me?" 

Korra looked up at her girlfriend who was looking down at her lovingly, "Yes." 

"If you want me to stop, just tell me," Asami whispered, kissing Korra's neck gently, moving her kisses lower and lower, over her chest, her breasts, her stomach, her naval, her hips, her thighs. . .

When Asami's mouth connected with Korra's core, she moaned, arching her back immediately, never feeling anything like this before. Asami's mouth worked expertly, and Korra's body reacted accordingly. 

Asami pushed her legs up to give her better access, licking Korra's area once more before easing her fingers into her wet folds. Korra clenched her jaw, feeling her body heat up like it did in the shower, and quickly pushed Asami's hands away sitting up quickly, taking deep breaths to calm down. 

Asami was surprised, feeling doubtful she was doing a good job, "Is everything alright?" 

"My fire, it's doing that thing again," Korra gritted out, her face red in arousal and embarrassment. Asami relaxed in realization.

Asami chuckled at Korra's frustration and the avatar dropped her head in her hands, "Just once I want to get through something like this without the avatar making an appearance." 

"Hey," Asami pulled her hands away, and Korra watched her, scared she'll end up burning her. Korra's skin was hot, but it didn't hurt, to Asami it felt good. "I'm not afraid, I trust you."

Korra relaxed and Asami pushed her onto her back, kissing her deeply, while pushing her fingers back inside of her, making Korra gasp against her mouth. Asami, grinned, moving her hand until she found the pace that Korra liked, her hips meeting Asami's strokes with every thrust of her fingers. 

Korra was sweating now, her skin glistening in the dim light, and Asami loved the sight, but she wanted to give Korra her next lesson. 

Asami stopped her movements and Korra furrowed her eyebrows, annoyed, "Asami, why-"

"Get on your hands and knees," She told Korra. 

Korra's eyes widened, "What?" 

"You heard me," Korra was a little nervous, but she obeyed, willing to do anything for Asami to continue, "Okay," Korra whispered. 

Asami smiled, loving the side of her folds from this angle, "Now, bend your upper body down spreading your legs a little wider." 

Korra was excited now, getting more wet and more eager for Asami to touch her, so once again, she obeyed. She felt Asami grab her hip tightly, pushing her fingers into Korra once again, but at this angle, she went deeper. 

Korra moaned loudly, arching her back once again, loving the way this feels from this position. She gripped the pillows beneath her tightly, moaning with every move Asami made inside of her. Asami kept the pace with her hand, using her other one to make circular motions around Korra's bud, making the avatar's body shake. 

Asami smiled, "That's it," 

Asami continued and Korra writhed, moving her hips in unison with Asami's hand, going crazy at the circular motions of her other one, her breathing picked up and her moans were getting louder, her body shaking until the knot in her stomach released and for the first time in her life, she reached completion. 

Korra relaxed her body onto the bed, warm and sweaty, while Asami removed her hands from Korra's body, crawling up the bed to lay next to the lazy avatar. Korra sighed in satisfaction, happy to have finally been intimate with Asami. 

She crossed her arms over the pillow, watching Asami in amazement. She was outstanding and such an expert at what to do in bed. Korra hoped what she did to her wasn't mediocre in comparison. 

"You okay?" Asami asked quietly, gripping the avatar's hip. 

"Do you think I did okay, with you?" Korra asked, feeling a bit self-conscious. 

Asami chuckled, "You did absolutely amazing with me. The only orgasms I've ever achieved have been on myself." 

Korra was shocked, "Are you serious, or are you just trying to make me feel better?" 

Asami frowned slightly, "I wouldn't lie to you. Sure I've been with other people, but none of them have ever made me feel like that, ever, Korra. You did an amazing job." 

Korra nodded with a small smile, "I'll get better." 

Asami leaned over her, kissing her lips softly, "Korra, stop doubting yourself. You did so amazing, I'm really proud of you for trusting me enough to go that far. I'm so happy we got to be intimate in that way." 

"Thank you, Asami." Korra blushed, pressing her forehead against her girlfriend's. 

Eventually, they both fell asleep in each other's arms, closer than ever before, finally connected as one. 

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.9K 28
In an era of monsters and kingdoms, all Korra ever wanted was to be a respected knight. But there's only one problem- women aren't allowed to to be k...
24.8K 1.1K 27
Finally Korra decided to go visit her parents back at her home tribe, as the CEO of future industry is headed the same way for a meeting with another...
17.1K 574 27
Team Avatar got into not good looking situation, they have to get out of there as soon as possible, but will they make it unharmed? this amazing cove...
29.3K 872 30
After 5 years, Korra is finally ready, ready to open up about her ex-bestfriend, her first love and heartbreak. but what happened all those years ago...