taekook one shorts

By taekook12098

taekook one short top tae mprg mature content More

Mafia & his bratty stalker-1
mafia &his bratty stalker-2
mafia & his bratty stalker-3
mafia & his bratty stalker-4
bunny fall in love with a single parent
fall in love with sister's husband-1
fall in love with sister's husband-2
fall in love with sister's hisband-end
unromantic boy fall for his new professor -1
unromantic boy& new professor-end
best friend to boy friend

fall in love with sister's hisband-3

1.4K 47 3
By taekook12098

Taehyung : what bunny.... She is the one who try  to touch me.

Jungkook : and you let her huh

Taehuung : bunny no...... Calm down (he sat on the bed while putting his hands on the bed)

Jungkook climbed on the bed and sat on his lap to make other's eyes went wide . jungkook start to kiss his neck little bit roughly. Taehyung moaned feeling other's lips and teeth on his skin. He tighten his grip on the bedsheet. Jungkook pulled and torn his shirt and trailed his kiss down. Taehyung gritted his teeth in the new sensation on his body. He grabbed others waist tightly and flip their position and pinned jungkook on to the bed while breathing heavily. Jungkook looked at him with his hooded eyes. His chest moved up and down in a certain rhythm.

Taehyung : baby bunny... Do you have any idea what you are asking for ...huh!!?.

Jungkook : give your self to me hyung and take me. Make me your and show me that you are belongs to me......only me.

With that he grabbed other's nape and smashed his lips with other's for a heated kiss. Taehyung fell above jungkook and he kissed him back. They two kissed hungrily and aggressively. Their moments heated and taehyung dive his lips doen  to other's neck while Caresses other's body with his finger tips. Jungkook moaned loudly under taehyung.

Jungkook : mmmm... Ahhhhhh.... Hyung... Don't bite...

Taehyung : let me have you bunny the way i want....

Passing time their clothes were scattered all around the room.

On the other side jennie was  fuming in anger and she grabbed the wine bottle and drink it one go and clear her way towards jungkook's room. She lift her hand to bang the door but she stoped  when she heard the moaning sounds from inside. She put her ear close to the  door.

Taehyung : ahh..... Bunny you are too good.... You are doing nice baby...

Jungkook : mmmm.... Hyungieeee.....

She  gritted her teeth and bang on the door loudly.  Taehyung stoped his work for a moment but again he thrusted hardly on jungkook who is screaming his name in pain and pleassure.

Jungkook : ahhh..... Hyung slow down.....

She bang on  the door very loudly and left from there. She grabbed her car key and drove away while their dailing a  number.

*******

The next morning jungkook opened his eyes with  groaning slightly when he felt movement inside him. He looked at  taehyung with his half closed eyes. A shy smile formed in his lips.

Taehyung : awww... How cute... Now my bold bunny is shy shy huh....

Jungkook whined under him slowly it turns to moans.

******

A Few days passed like that.  taehyung become a total  pervert and horney either our bunny was  not less. They were living in their own world and the other hand jennie was trying  her best to seduce taehyung and seperate them. Now,  most of the time she is present in the house. But her ears were cursed with their sinful moans and groans.

******

Taehyung and jungkook are in  their own world kissing hungrily in taehyung's room.  jennie rushed towards the room and pushed  open the door. She walked  towards them and push taehyung away  from jungkook and she grabbed his   hair harshly.

Jennie : you dirty bitch.. How dare you..... Are you this much needy for seducing your  own brother- in-law.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and sneered at of her. And  pushed her from him.

Jungkook : who is talking, who spread her legs for random guys. Huh... Do you think we are blind huh....

Jennie :  you..... You are tge real whoar and now your are accusing me. Do you have any evidence to prove i am a who®e like you.

With that she triex  to slap jungkook but the next moment she fell on the floor covering her face. Taehyung hugged  jungkook in his arms who is lenching  his hand in othercs shirt tightly.

Taehyung : dare to raise your hand against my bunny, you Will see the real hell sl.t.

Jennie laughed loudly and Starts to scream her lungs out. Soon mr & mrs jeon ran  there . Jennie cried loudly.

Jennie : appa... Mom look at them .....  they are cheating behind me. Jungkook is seduce my husband. And because of jungkook, hr slapped me.

Taehyung : what..... Your husband.... When..??

Jennie : what the hell are you talking taehyung... You and i are married for one years and.......and  you are asking when.!!!? Are you gone insane kim taehyung.

Mr. Jeon : taehyung... Did you slap my daughter.

Taehyung : yes so what. She raise her filthy hand towards my baby, do you think i eill stay clam!!!?  . If anyone lay on a fingure on him i will rip them apart.

Mr. Jeon : she is your wife taehyung. ( to mrs. Jeon) why are  you  being silent. Your brother's son is doing wrose things and your son is cheeting his own sister.

But she stayed silent.

Jennie : ( face crying) mom. I want my husband. Tell jungkook to leave him. I want him. I want my husband

Jungkook : whose husband..... For your kind information he is my husband.

Jennie : hhahahh good joke jungkook. He is still leagally my husband and you are talking he is your hisband. Wow... Are you gone insane after slept with him.

Taehyung : who told you we are legally married... Huh.....

Mr. Jeon : shut up taehyung. We are not blint or jokers. She is your wife.

Taehyung : tsk. I kim taehyung married with jeon jungkook two month ago. We love eachother so we got married so what???

Jennie : stop it. How dare you. Huh..... Wow marry him when i'm still here as your wife. Hahaha. You are going to pay for this kim taehyjng. I will show you bastered.

She grabbed  her phone and diled her advocate's number and taehying also called his advocate.

Now everyone is sitting in living room along with their advocates.

Jennie : ( to her lawyer) file a  case against him for cheating behind me.  he married another guy when i'm still his wife.

Her. Lawyer : but.... Ms. Jeon there is a problem.

Jennie : what proplem.

Jimin ( tae's lawyer): you are not his wife anymore.you your self signed the devorce paper two month ago.

Jennie : WHAT THE HECK....

Her. Lawyer : that's true ms. Jennie. here check it yourself.

She grabbed the papers and read it with wide eyes. Taehuung just sat  with jungkook and played with his fingures

Jungkook : hyung.... Plzz stop for a moment.

Taehyung : jimin will handle it bunny. Let me babe...

Jungkook chuckled at his sulky husband.

Jennie :  no it's not true.... I didn't sign any papers . It"s not true. It's fake. I neither sign this oaoers nor attend any sitting. Them why!!? How!!?

Jimin : madam are you playing with us. Listen me carefully. 2 months ago my client mr. Kim taehyung came and file  the devorse case  and i send tge file  to you. After 3 days your lawyer hand over that to me with your sign. He is your family lawyer right??? then ask him.

Her. Lawyer : yes ms. You are the one who handled that documents.

Jimin : he also submitted some videos and photo proofs of your relationship with other gays as the reason of this divorce. So the court speed up this case .

He placed some photos infront of her. Her eyes went wide and she  gulped hard. How... It was  a secret then how. She looked at taehyung who have a gentle smile on his face who is playing with jungkook's hair.

Her. Lawyer : ms. Once i called you for sittings but you told that i don't want to came anywhere and let me free from him and the you  cut the call. After  that court agreed for your devorce.

Her eyes went wide and she think about that day. Actually that day jungkook continuously called her make her annoy. After sometime he again called him from an another number but she not bothered about the number and she blabbered so.

Taehyung : after devorce i married  my bunny. What's my fault in this ms. Jeon jennie.

Jennie : you...... You played taehyung i will show you

But the next moment her father slapped her.

Mr. Jeon : shut up jennie. You your self devorsed him and now what are you trying to say.

Jennie : he tricked me dad. I don't know anything .

Jimin : ms. Jennie. Stop it. If you don't  atmit it i  myself file a  case against you to humiliating my  client.

A pin drop silent played there. Mr. Jeon left from there . Her  lawyer also left. Taehyung stood  and walked  towards her and looked at  her, a smirk formed in his lips.

Taehyung : don't burn your dirty head jennie.... I will axplain everything. You signed the papers that was given by your mom.

Her eyes went wide and she looked at her mom who have emotionless face.

Jennie : mom... You....

Mrs. Jeon : yes me...... Do you think i am a  blind . I saw you everyday coming drunken and your body covered with other men's lip prints. I never thought you are low to your own foot.. First you approched me with your sweet words  to marry taehyung, i thought you are  really in  love him. But.... You were only bihind his money and status. You.... I'm ashamed of you jennie.....

Jennie : then what about your son.

Mrs. Jeon : love and lust are different jennie. Every day i saw his pain ... Whenever you came back home after slept with others.... You know how many time he cried in my arms. He is also my son jennie. I'm the one who raised of him when he was a  kid. After my kook came back  he started to smile.

Jennie glared at everyone.

Jimin : ab...... Sorry ... But i'm the one who gave the  idea of the divorce. Only for my soulmate ms. He is my best friend from child hood. How can i see pain in his heart.

Taehyung hit on his back who hugged him. Mrs. Jeon left to her room.

Taehyung : once.  i just asked you for  little time but you  gave  me everlasting happiness in my life jennie.  Thank you thank you somuch.

Jennie : bastered.... I will never leave you two

Taehyjng : well we are going to leave here. Me and my little Bunny have other plans....... So.... Fold your plan into four and keep that with you.

Taehyung picked jungkook in his arms.

Jungkook : ahh.. Hyung what are you doung put me down. You alien.

Jungkook : tsk. Stay quite bunny..... Keep some energy love. You need that.

Taehyung : excuseme i have some penting works With my bunny. Jiminahh.... See you later. Tell yoongi that i asked for him. Then by.

he nodes his head and left from there .  jennie stomp her feet and left to her room. She almost destroyed everything in her room and that time she understood there is nothing belongs to taehyung in that room.  Everything was shifted to jungkook's room a long time ago. They  played with her very perfectly. She covered her ears tightly when she heared some unholy sounds from the opposite room.

Plzzz vote for me... And also comment about this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 241 12
๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐Ÿ’€!!
284K 9.6K 14
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข แด…แดแด‡sษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ แดแดษดแด‡ส แด›แด แดแดกแด‡ แด›แด แดŠแด‡แดษดษขษขแดœแด‹ , sแด แดŠแด‡แดษดษขษขแดœแด‹ า“แดœแด„แด‹s สœษชแด ส€แด€แดก ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดษชแด…แด…สŸแด‡ แดา“ แด€ษด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส . โ ษขแดแด… , ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… า“แดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด€ส...
500K 12.8K 46
๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ,๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜...