๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ (๐ฃ๐ข๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค) โœ…

By jjm_ym13

The one who saved me by mistake, the only one whose touch makes me hard, the only one who satisfied me and th... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-14
๐‚๐กapter:-15
๐„๐ง๐

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-11

709 51 1
By jjm_ym13

Let's start...

Jungmin was playing outside the mansion with other kids when he saw jungkook. Jungkook asked jungmin, "Where is your daddy min?"

Jungkook wear this *my second man is so handsome 🫣

Jimin:- you pervert author go and see your man not mine

Me:- 😑😑I'm single because of you my standards are high I'm going this couple are bad *

Jungmin replied, "He is inside with grandpa

.
Without wasting any time he entered into the mansion. He saw his grandpa was standing at a fixed place and was muttering something.

Grandpa was cursing Jungkook, "Where are you fool? Here everyone is trying to snatch your man from you and you are late."

Jungkook went close to grandpa and turned his head in the direction where his grandpa was seeing.

His blood started boiling with anger and jealousy. Jimin was talking happily with Mr Lee and taemin. Jungkook thought that Mr. Jones is jungmin's grandpa and taemin is jimi's lover.

Jungkook said, "Is he his lover?"

Hearing Jungkook's words Mr jeon asked, "Whom are you talking about?"

Jungkook said, "taemin is jimin's lover and father of jungmin."

Grandpa yelled at him and said, "Are you a fool or what? Jimin is your angel and jungmin is your son. Look at him , beautiful he is and you want to marry a random guy how arouses you."

Jungkook said, "But Jimin is that guy whose touch arouses me. Jimin told me that his lover's grandpa came to him and he is marrying his lover."

Mr jeon was annoyed by Jungkook's words and said in one go, "Stupid, jimin is your lover. I held this party to announce your marriage with jimin. What nonsense you are splitting."

Now jungkook understood that Jimin tricked him intetionally. He was happy that Jimin  is his angel and jungmin was his biological son. But the fire of jealousy was still
burning inside him after watching Jimin with taemin.

Grandpa looked at Jungkook with done face and said, "What are you waiting for. Go get him otherwise Mr. Lee will snatch him from us."

Jungkook looked at his grandpa and said, "No one can snatch what's mine."

Jungkook went to jimin and said, "Sorry but I also want to spend some time with my finance."

Taemin said, "Hey Jungkook, How are you man?"

Jungkook said, "I am fine. How's your business going?"

"It's going well. Congratulations man you snatched Jimin from me saying he is your best boyfriend but the story was something else." Taemin said.

Jungkook replied, "I never snatched him from you. He was always mine. But I meet jimin few days ago; how he was my best friend?"

Taemin replied, "Don't you remember, you punched me in university when I proposed jimin that time."

Jimin replied, " taemin sorry but Jungkook had lost his memory of that time so he don't remember does things."

Taemin said, "Ohh sorry that means he forgot about you being his boyfriend also?"

Jimin replied, "He did but destiny meet us that's why I am here."

"Now, excuse us please", saying this Jungkook took jimin upstairs. Jungkook was confused but he was happy.

He took jimin to his room and locked the door. There were many questions inside Jungkook's mind.

Jimin cupped Jungkook's face and told him everything about their past. But not about grandpa words because he's not want any misunderstanding between family*

After listening everything Jungkook remembered everything which he's not clearly imagine past years..

Jungkook showed a mischief smile and said, "You were playing with me from past few days. Here I was burning in anger to take revenge from your lover but I never know that I was your lover."

Jimin laughed and said, "That was the cutest part where you were jealous of yourself."

Jimin stopped laughing when he felt Jungkook's hand inside his suit. Jimin's body reacts strongly on his touch.

Jungkook said, "Your body is obedient to me but your mouth is not. Don't you think you need a strict punishment for playing
with my feelings?"

Jimin said, "Please don't do this now we have to attend the party downstairs."

Jungkook said, "Along with that you were talking with taemin very happily, when I already warned you not to get close to any other man."

While saying all this Jungkook was also playing with jimin's body with his both hands and jimin's body was listening to him.

He was repeatedly rubbing jimin's waist, twisting and pinching his nipples. started to breath heavily.

Jungkook was enjoying the view of jimin but suddenly he realized that he was hard now. So he stopped playing with Jimin and said, "Go downstairs I will be there soon."

Jimin nodded his head and went down after setting his clothes. Jimin went to grandpa.

Grandpa looked at Jimin and said while complaining, "You cooked for Mr. Lee but you never cooked for me."

Jimin mealed internally on the cuteness of grandpa and said, "From now on I will cook for you every day grandpa.

Grandpa ordered, "Stop working in that restaurant. Come live here with us. I will send men to bring your belonging here tomorrow morning. I don't want to share the food cooked by my grandson with others."

Jimin nodded his head in yes and was smiling internally on the childish demands of grandpa. After sometime Jungkook joined them.

Soon Mr jeon announced that the wedding of Jungkook and jimin will be held after one month and after refreshments the party was over.

It was half past nine, Mr jeon was playing with jungmin . Jungkook was working on laptop and jimin was in the kitchen prepring dinner.

The servants were helping Jimin but the dinner was prepared by him personally.

Dinner was served on the dining table. Jimin called jungmin and grandpa, they came to the
able but Jungkook was still working.

Jimin went near Jungkook and closed his laptop. Jungkook was about to shout but he stopped when he saw jimin. All the servants and grandpa was shocked that Jungkook didn't shout. He also came to the dining table.

*Jungkook was mafia he have more anger issues he was cold and merciless mafia but his angry only control by Jimin form college days but memories loss Jungkook became like past cold person he only show emotion Jimin and no one controlled him other than jimin he never heart his Angel whatever the situation was but not in bed 🌚🌚*

Jimin sits beside Jungkook and started serving food in their plates. As soon as Mr jeon eat one bit, he was surprise that Mr. Lee wasn't wrong. The food is the tastiest food ever. He was happy that now this taste belongs to his family.

Each of them were talking and giggling with each other. Jungook was happy that now his family is complete. Grandpa was thinking that if he had known that his family would be such a happy family, he would have never asked jimin to leave.

After dinner, jungmin wanted to sleep with his grandpa so Mr Jeon took him. Jungkook after took shower and was waiting for  and Jimin was talking with his sister rose on phone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 518 12
"Please make me forget Jungkook. Please make me feel whole again." *Short Story Contains foul language, substance use, descriptions of sexual abuse...
11.9K 1.1K 27
Ten years ago, Park Jimin said goodbye to the boy he loved and the town he grew up in to follow his dreams in New York. Now with a promising caree...
39.8K 4.5K 35
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Short Chaptersโ˜… โ˜…AU + ABOโ˜… -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
4.1K 591 25
There is a saying life gives everyone a second chance. Everyone wants to know protagonist side of story but ever heard of Antagonist side of story. B...