The Scary Palace

Od siya_29

This story is about how a whipped cream husband buy a palace just because the beautiful wife said she liked t... Viac

Introductions
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18

Episode 13

438 23 4
Od siya_29

After Nayeon left, something in which Jeon couple said not to ask anything about Nayeon. The elders started to discuss about all the necessary items we need for going to temple to meet the pandit. And with Youngsters, they got bored so, they went to arcade which is an hour drive in their Limo which Jeons bought after taking permission from the elders.

With Youngsters

Minnie: So I am bored 

Eunie: *nodding her head seriously* Hello bored it's very nice to meet you.

Yoongi: Minnie why didn't you discuss with me that you are changing your name. Don't you love me? *asked dramatically*

Minnie: You both!!! just wait you guys *searching her surroundings for something. Not finding anything, she bend to take her heels and points at Yoongi and Eunie to attack them*

Both Yoongi and Eunie seeing Minnie taking her heels, they both started to run away from her. With Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taevi; the three of them just witnessed the scene with amusement.

Hoseok: Anyways~~~ They are not gonna return soon. Why don't we play air hockey turn by turn *said while showing Air Hockey*

Taevi: Me first!! Me first!! please *hands up with excitement with sparkle in her eyes*

Jungkook: *chuckles* sure. Let's first pay for the card and then we will play ok? *asks while rubbing Taevi back lovingly*

Taevi: *nods her head excitingly*

Hoseok: Let's take three for each pairs

Jungkook: Sure let's go

Like that Hoseok and Jungkook went to pay and Taevi went to call the other. After the other three returned, all the six of them enjoyed to their heart content till evening.

Taevi: *gets call. Takes it from her purse to see it was her mother so she attended the call* Yes maa

JiEun: Baby when are you guys coming. Are you guys going to eat outside or coming home so that me and jinnie can cook dinner.

Taevi: Ok one second mom. *keeps the phone little farer from her ear and looks at everyone* Guys mama is on the phone, and she asking whether we are eating out so that she can cook for us or not.

Eunie: I am ok with anything

Hoseok: Me too

Yoongi: Let's eat out

Minnie: Yes after eating we could go for a movie as well what's say?

Jungkook: *Looks at Taevi to know what she want*

Taevi: *pouts and gives her puppy eyes as she is in dilemma now of what to do*

Minnie: *seeing this gives puppy eyes to Jungkook*

Jungkook: *shakes his head* Alright let's go with Minnie's plan

Taevi and Minnie: Yayyy!!! *shouts excitedly*

Taevi: *keeps the phone near to her ear and says excitingly* Mumma we are going to eat out and watch a movie after that. Do you need us to deliver food to home before going to movie?

JiEun: Aahhh no need you guys enjoy. Actually me and Jinnie started preparation for dinner so we four will eat. You guys enjoy. Byee~~~

Taevi: Bye mummaaa~~~ *cuts the call*

Like that as per Minnie's plan, they all went to eat in food court and went to theatre to see what movie they could watch. After discussing what's the best, they went to watch the movie.

Like that time started pass. Days became weeks. Now all the Kims and Jeons again gathered in Kim Mansion as now Pandit arrived. The Pandit is a famous pandit and has very deep knowledge in Astrology, Palm reading and also can predict future just by seeing one's Kundali (Horoscope). Even though, Jungkook doesn't actually trust theses horoscopes, palm reading or astrology, he had to be silent because of Taevi puppy's eyes to obey parents. And Jungkook being a whipped cream, he just stayed silent for her little precious gem.

Pandit: *Observing and reading the horoscope with great concentration. After doing thorough smiles satisfactorily* It's an Wonderful Horoscopes I have ever seen of a girl.

JiEun: What do you mean Pandit Ji? *ask in curiosity*

Pandit: As I see her horoscope, Your daughter born in the day of the mighty goddess energy and goddess of Time. And as I saw the boy horoscope, he is born with very unique, brave and also powerful qualities which will be exact match for the girl. All in all these two are 100% match made in salvation. These two are not only match in this life but in every life they born. these both born for each other. *announced with a happy voice as it is nearly possible to meet with 100% match*

Everyone after hearing this, cheered happily. And both Jungkook and Taevi look at themselves with a very happy face where Taevi's face is beaming with happiness and shyness.

Pandit: *Again looks at the horoscope of Taevi once again and notices something. Close his eyes while keeping his both thumb and index finger on bridge of his eyebrows with concentration. Opens his eyes with shock and the happy face turned very serious*

JiEun: *Saw how Pandit happy face turned to a deep frown* Is everything is ok Pandit Ji.

Pandit: Huh *comes to his senses*  Huh yeah everything is fine *fakes smile* May I take the girl's horoscope with me? I would like to show this horoscope to my master.

JiEun: Sure Pandit Ji. I have extra copy of it. I'll give it you. *Like that, she gets up from her seat and went to her room and takes the spare horoscope of Taevi from the locker and goes out before making sure to lock the locker and go to living room and gives the horoscope to Pandit and sits on her place*

Pandit: *Takes the Horoscope* Thank you dear.

But the elders noticed something is wrong seeing Pandit's frown and also hoe he asked for Taevi's horoscope for showing it to his master. So all of them looks at each other with a serious face.

Jinnie: So Pandit Ji when can we keep engagement and marriage

Pandit: After two weeks it's a very very auspicious day. You guys can keep engagement that day and marriage will be three weeks after engagement.

Jongsuk: Sure Pandit Ji. We will do as you say. And we would like you to be the Pandit for engagement and marriage

Namjoon: Yes Pandit Ji. It will be our honor if marriage and engagement and all will be held by you.

Pandit: *nods his head* Sure I'll do as you please. Now if nothing else is there, I will take my leave.

Yoongi & Hoseok: We will walk you out Pandit Ji

Pandit: *nods with smile* Sure. May god bless you all

Like that both Hoseok and Yoongi escorted Pandit. But Jinnie and JiEun were little worried seeing Pandit frowning for a while. They both look each other and nods to each other that they will inquire about this some other day. After Pandit left, everyone stood up and left from there to discuss. Jongsuk and Namjoon left to office room to discuss whom to invite, arrange engagement hall, marriage hall and so on. With Jinnie and JiEun, they both went to kitchen to cook and both Eunie and Minnie left with Jinnie and JiEun to help them. With Jungkook and Taevi, as soon as everyone left from there leaving them both alone, Taevi went towards Jungkook with happy smile and drags him to her room where Jungkook happily let her drag him. After they both went to Taevi room, Taevi hugged Jungkook tightly making them both fall on bed with Jungkook falling on the bed and Taevi on Jungkook chest.

Jungkook: *Laughs* Someone is very excited

Taevi: Hmmm *gets shy and looks at Jungkook while keeping her chin on Jungkook chest* I am excited and happy. Are you not happy and excited *frowns cutely while pouting*

Jungkook: *leans a little to peck he lips* Ofcourse!! I am happy. Infact I am feeling that I am the worlds most happiest and luckiest person in the world for getting you as my better half. *said with sincerity*

Taevi: *smiles happily and leans closer to Jungkook and gives Jungkook a loooong peck on his lips*

Jungkook: *smiles and grabs her more closely and started kissing passionately with full of love*

After the passionate kiss, both of them snuggled to each other and slept with content. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.2K 85
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
53.4K 1.8K 35
A beautiful love story between a school president and a transferred girl. Top Jungkook(boy) Bottom Taehyung(girl) Fluff Very Slight Angst (5 percent...
2.4K 171 6
where 30 years workaholic jeon jungkook who always prefers love marriage will suddenly get married to kim taehyung for his parents and last wish of h...
160K 2K 12
In which Lenny and Roxanne have a 17 year old daughter... In which Eric and Sally have a 17 year old son... In which their fathers basketball coach d...