The Scary Palace

By siya_29

This story is about how a whipped cream husband buy a palace just because the beautiful wife said she liked t... More

Introductions
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18

Episode 12

532 23 1
By siya_29

After eating their dinner, all the Jeon family with Taevi gathered at Living room and were discussing some topic. With Jungkook and Taevi, they were communicating with their eyes regarding whether they should tell about them. Taevi being shy, she asked Jungkook tell with her eyes. Jungkook just nods with a smile.

Jungkook: Alright everyone, Please pay attention to me *announced while going to the center so that everyone can look at him*

Minnie: What is it annoying rabbit, did your carrots completed and wanted more

Jungkook: *glares at Minnie*

Eunie: Yeah no problem bunny just tell us we will give you your carrots and also some coriander as well for protein *giggles while giving hi-fi to Minnie who returned it and continued teasing Jungkook*

Taevi: *giggles softly*

Jungkook: *raises his eyebrows at Taevi*

Taevi: *clears her throat and looks other way*

Yoongi: Aishh let's just come to the point shall we? I am having serious discussion here alright *said in a savage way*

Hoseok: Yeah if you are talking about which type of pillow is best for comfortable sleep, then it's not a serious discussion alright. And Minnie, the pillows and bed are giving you a tough competition. Be aware.

Minnie: Well yeah~~~ I lost years ago and came peace with it.

Yoongi: *gives a flying kiss to Minnie*

Minnie: *shakes her head*

Jinnie: Alright shall we get back to the main topic

Namjoon: Yeahh seriously look at that bunny ears dropped due to lack of attention.

Jinnie: Awww 

Jungkook: *so done with his family*

Taevi: *giggles loudly as she couldn't stop it*

Everyone including Jungkook: *melts into her giggles*

Taevi: *looks at everyone who are looking at her. So she clears her throat* Sorry, but you guys are soooo funny *laughs again*

Jungkook: *claps his hand for attention* Alright alright pay attention to me yaaaar

Somehow finally everyone gave attention to Jungkook

Jungkook: Finallyyyyy!!!

Jungkook: So before anyone inturrupt me, *said while looking at Minnie and Eunie who just show their tongue in a teasing way to which Jungkook playfully glare at them and again looks at everyone to continue* So the thing is~~ Your wish came true and my bear loves me back!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone except Taevi: Yesssssssss Finalllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Taevi: *saw how everyone got excited closes her face in her hands in shy*

Everyone: Awwwwwww!! *said while looking at her*

Like that the whole family partied hard that day as their favorite ship has sailed and Taevi just smiles at this hyper excited family feeling very happy as she is going to be the part of this family.  

The next day of the announcement, the whole Jeon family with Taevi came to Taevi's house for asking Taevi for marriage. This time even Nayeon was at home but unlike other time, she stayed silent and didn't say or interfere anyway to which Kim and Jeon felt little relieved. 

Jongsuk: So what's the purpose of this sudden visit. And no don't tell me you all came here to drop Taevi home

Jinnie: Aishh brother~~ It's not the case.

JiEun: Then? *asked while feeling confused*

Taevi: *feels shy as she know why everyone gathered here*

Nayeon: *also knew why they gathered here and feels annoyed* Aishh quit acting oblivious. You guys also know why  they are here. *said while rolling her eyes*

JiEun & Jongsuk: *gives a tight smile at Nayeon while glaring at her*

Nayeon: *Just look at them with her bored expression*

Jongsuk: I meant golly Nayeon they arrived without giving notice.

Nayeon: *just roll her eyes*

JiEun: *shakes her head* Anyway let's come to the point

Namjoon: Alright we are here to ask your daughter hand-

Nayeon: *looks at Namjoon while raising her eyebrows*

Namjoon: *understood and changed the phrase* I mean we all gathered here to ask your first daughter's hand in marriage with my youngest son Jungkook *announced clearly while showing are you happy look to Nayeon*

Nayeon: *Gives her tight smile to him*

Jongsuk: That's amazing!!

JiEun: Yeah it is amazing! but didn't we agreed that after them confessing their love only we will bring this topic? *asked with confusing tone*

Taevi: *with shy declares* Yesterday, Jungkook proposed me mumma *said with a shy face looking down*

Jongsuk & JiEun: Yessss!!! *cheers happily*

Nayeon: *looks at Taevi with serious face* Do you love him? 

Taevi: *smiles softly while nodding* I do

Nayeon: Do you think he loves you back?

Jungkook: *rolls his tongue inside his mouth while giving look to Nayeon*

Nayeon: *ignore Jungkook brutally and just looks at Taevi*

Taevi: *looks at Jungkook with a smile and looks at Nayeon with a smile* Yes he does *answers confidently*

Nayeon: *goes towards her and leans closely towards Taevi* Can he protect you from every dangers *whispers looking straight at Taevi*

Taevi: He will *answered without hesitation while whispering back*

Nayeon: *about to say something but got a message in her phone. Leans back and stood straight while taking the phone from her back pocket which she kept when Jeon family arrived. Looks at the content with a serious face* Alright if you are so confident then you can do whatever the hell you want. I am leaving and I don't know when I will arrive.

JiEun: Where are you going?

Nayeon: work

Jongsuk: what type of work is that you need to go in Sunday?

Nayeon: Work *answers same answer while looking at Jongsuk*

Jongsuk: *sighs* when can you return?

Nayeon: don't know may be it takes 2 to 3 days or more *said while about to go but*

Taevi: *holds her hand with teary eyes* why are you going? Is it really that important *tears falls softly looking at her* important than me?

Nayeon: *sighs while closing her eyes. Takes her hand back* Yes. It is more important. *said with cold voice and left from there without looking back*

After Nayeon left everyone were silent don't know what to say.

Jinnie: why is she weird? Did she perhaps changed?

Jongsuk: She never changed. It is always like this. But due to our mistake she became distant from us.

Taevi: *looks at Jongsuk with confusion* What do you mean papa

Jongsuk: *shakes his head* nothing dear *said with smile and goes towards her and wipes her tears. caresses her cheek* Now smile. It is very happy day. Finally my baby decided to get settled. 

Taevi: *chuckles*

Jongsuk: Shall we sit and discuss about marriage? *said while looking at Jinnie and Namjoon* And Taetae and you all why don't you go to taevi room and talk with each other and spend time *said while looking at youngsters who just nods their head*

JiEun: *looks at Jongsuk with suspicion like he is hiding something from her and frowns*

Like that all the youngsters went to Taevi's room and the four elders started to discuss.

Please vote, comment and share my story. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.5K 51
I suck writing description but yea here with new story....with intense love.. Short chapters... Top kook bottom tae Fluff Angst Jealousy Possessiven...
11.1K 780 9
Short story of TK Most of the time you read a story in which a Mafia falls in love with a cute boy/girl and makes him/her his Queen but this story...
36.2K 1K 30
Top Jk Bottom Tae Indian Femboy tae ships : Taekook ( obviously ) Yoonmin Namjin Hobixy/n or yoonji And many more Cover page is made by me T...
3.6K 146 5
Jungkook's father's sudden death has shaken the whole country everyone was thinking it was an natural death but was it really an natural death or it'...