✾ⅅℰЅTℐℕᎽ✾

Da Aryagirl07

Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got sep... Altro

Introduction and dedication
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1: The pain
Chapter 2: Back to the city of pain.
Chapter 3: Shocking news!!
Chapter 4: The Engagement
Chapter 5: Marriage
Chapter 6:The outburst
Chapter 7: The kheer
Chapter 8: The reception
Chapter 9: leaving for Noida
Chapter 10: Reason for hating
Chapter 11: Mission Mr. cold hearted
Chapter 12: He cares
Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra
Chapter 14: In his Arms
Chapter 15 : The jealousy
Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠
Chapter 17: pastries and his refusal
Chapter 18: The wait
Chapter 19: Her stubbornness
Chapter 20:The peace, when I held you
Chapter 21: Following my heart ❤️
Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy
Chapter 23: Smile through the tears
Chapter 25: She is leaving
Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell
Chapter 27: Acting different?
Chapter 28: The anonymous Parcel
Chapter 29: Pain of loving you
chapter 30: A devil in disguise
Chapter 31:The mystery of broken glass pieces
chapter 32: The slap and the invitation
Chapter 33: Snatching my own happiness
Chapter 34: The unequivocal proof
Author's Note
Chapter 35: Love's intoxication (part one)
Chapter 36: Love's intoxication (part two)
Chapter 37: Abhimanyu's new side
Chapter 38: Not destined to be together?
Chapter 39: Hide and Seek
Chapter 40: Enough with these games

Chapter 24: Happy Moments

2.9K 197 15
Da Aryagirl07

♡ Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere, baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya... ♡

Shivani's pov:

The next morning, I opened my eyes with a smile on my face. Everything about yesterday was clearly in my mind. Abhi's letter.......him giving us a chance............. chocolate..........and his heart melting lines all were clear in my mind.

I sat up on the bed and slowly looked at the floor only to find it empty. "God, was it a dream?" I said loudly, unaware of a figure observing me from behind. My sleep was completely gone. My heart sank at the thought of everything being a dream.

"No, it was not," Abhi said with a chuckle. Making me jumped at his voice. I turned to look at him, who was looking all fresh and ready to start his day.

He was standing near the window and facing me. A small smile was playing on his lips, and the morning sunlight was making him look breathtaking, which made me inhale a sharp breath.

"I was waiting for you to wake up. Now go freshen up, then we will go down for breakfast." He said, walking toward me and forwarding me his hand.

I gently took his hand and move out of the bed. My eyes fell on the clock and I gasped, it was nine in the morning. Everyone has their breakfast by eight in this house. How can I even sleep for so long?

"It's nine, I haven't prepared anything. I am so late. How can I sleep for so long? Abhi why didn't you wake me up?" I said everything in one breath. Panic filled my veins and I felt like crying. Though my in-laws are superb and too understanding. I still should be responsible.

Acche hain that doesn't mean I should take advantage of them."Shhh calm down" Abhi said pressing my hand which was still in his.

"Aaraam se mujhe bolne tho do. Firstly mom is preparing the breakfast. Second, you are not late and third, you were sleeping so peaceful, so I didn't wake you up." He said calmly looking at my panic filed eyes.

"But everyone has their breakfast by eight, and it's nine now" I said, almost at the verge of crying. Lately, I am having a lot of mood swings. I need to check my calendar, maybe It's what I am thinking.

He made me sit on the bed and kneel in front of me. "It's your magic, when I told others to have their breakfast as I will be eating with you after you wake up, they all said they will wait for you to wake up too." He said with a look of admiration. Like he was proud of me.

"So just relax and go fresh up, I will wait here." He said, looking straight in my eyes, making me nod.

I got up from the bed and went inside the Washroom. After doing my business, I came out and found Abhi sitting on the bed waiting for me. "Shall we go?" He asked, standing from the bed.

"Yeah, just a minute" I said, walking toward the side table and picking up my phone. I am feeling too emotional. God!, I need to check my calendar now.

I opened the app, only to find that I was right. My period should start today, and that's why I am having all the mood swings and this crazy urge to bite.

You may find me wired but whenever my periods are about to start I feel like biting and it most horrible habit of mine.

I think I turn into a dog who loves to bite without any reason. "What's wrong?" Abhi asked, trying to peep in my phone with a worried look on his face.

"Oh, nothing" I said, keeping my phone away and smiling at him. "I told them you woke up, so everyone is waiting, shall we go now?" Abhi asked.

Oh, yeah let's go" I said hitting my head. I completely forgot others are waiting for me. I exited the room and felt Abhi following me, but then he suddenly stopped.

So I turned to look what's wrong with him.
"Why did you stop?" I asked turning to him, he just looked at me and said nothing, making me frown.

Then forwarded his hand. My frown vanished when I understood what he wanted. I walked towards him and gently interwined my hand with his.

Slowly a smile formed on his lips which made me chuckle. Don't be suprise this is how my Abhi always used to react. All loving and caring.

His hate was unbearable for me because I knew how loving Abhi can be. And maybe it was the thought of getting my old loving Abhi back that never let me give up on him.

He looked at me slowly while I decided to tease him a little. So I raised my eyebrow as if asking what was this with a serious face, and he said something which melted my heart.

" I don't want you to find me behind you. I want to be beside you so that way you will know that you always have me to lean on as we walk through this journey."

Uffff! My husband can't be a heart doctor because heart doctors are suppose to look after your heart health, but his talks seems dangerous for my heart.

They are making my heart beat rapidly, and I don't think that's good for me. He will be responsible if someday my heart fails.

Too speechless to say anything, I tightened my hold on his hand only for him to hold my hand more tightly and we walked down.

As we descended the stairs. We heard a loud gasped and I can bet it was Rakshit. "Why do you always react such way when you see Di and jiju together." Ritika asked, annoyed as if someone didn't let her see her favorite scene from her favorite movie.

"What! It's not my fault. It's not like I get to see Abhi being romantic every day. It's new for me too" Rakshit said dramatically.

"Get used to it then" Abhi said walking me towards the table and pulling a chair for me and trust me they were not the only one to be shocked I was shocked too.

Did I hear right? Was it really my husband who said that? No...correction, my cold-hearted husband?

"Hayeee jiju! " Ritika exclaimed and circled her hand in front of Abhi then press it on her temples.

She always does this whenever she finds someone too sweet and good. Abhi smile at her and wink at Rakshit making his jaw drop. I am sure he was not expecting Abhi to say something like that.

But I was happy, finally I can see my Abhi in this cold-hearted husband of mine, and it's a huge achievement for me.

"Good morning everyone" papa said coming towards the table with a mouth-watering breakfast followed by maa.

Placing the breakfast on the table, he pulled the chair for mom just like Abhi did for me. This made me look at Abhi who was sitting beside me doing something on his phone. He looked up and smiled at me when he felt my gaze. And I looked away, biting my lips.

"Today's breakfast is special because it's made by me." Dad said serving us Gobi ka paratha (cauliflower paratha's).

"Hmmm... dad your cooking skills are mind-blowing" Rakshit said taking a bite of paratha. "Haa na ruk tu, dare you eat food cooked by me from tomorrow." Maa said glaring at him.

"No...no... I was just joking." Rakshit said quickly, which made all of us laugh. No one can mess with Maa. She is sweet at the same time salty. Dramatic at the same time understanding and that's why she is loved by all. Soon The table filled with laughter, but I saw Abhi's smile vanished as soon his eyes met maa's.

I feel there is something a miss between Abhi's parents and him. "Come on, start now" dad said sitting on his chair after serving all of us.

Just as I forwarded my hand towards my plate, it was pulled by Abhi. I looked at him confusingly, and he forwarded the first bite to me.

My cheeks turned red as I felt all eyes on us. 'You wanted to eat by his hand na so now enjoy' My subconscious mocked me and I mentally face palmed myself.

I ate the bite and was surprised not to get any kind of reaction from Rakshit. So I turned to look at him only to find that Ritika has shut his mouth with her palm, not allowed him to give any kind of reaction.

With that tight hold of hers I am sure he was not able to even breath. Mom dad shook their head on this and started eating.

"Thanks Ritu" Abhi said earning a glare from me and a smile from her. "What is this behavior, Ritika?" Rakshit said, removing her hand.

My poor dewar his face turned all red.
I gave him a glass of water with an apologetic look. Which he accepted and thanked me.

"She did the right thing" Abhi said, making him speechless.

"Enough now eat and behave like grown-ups" Maa said strictly and everyone started eating silently.

Well, Abhi was the one to feed, so I just have to chew and as much as I was feeling shy I was enjoying it too.

"Mom dad I am leaving for the hospital" Abhi announced, getting up from the chair after making sure I was eaten well.

They both nodded in response. "Abhi won't you give bhabhi a goodbye kiss before leaving." Rakshit said as Abhi stepped away from the table and my eyes widen. No, please no everyone is here. I wanted to vanish right at this moment.

"Shut up" Abhi said and left, taking his files. He left? Just like that? I pouted to myself. I think I have gone crazy. I was afraid he would kiss me in front of everyone, but now I am feeling disappointed when he didn't kiss me and just left.

'Shivani you are going crazy' I scolded myself. Disappointed, I got up to clean the table as everyone was done with their breakfast too.

"Shivani" I heard Abhi calling me and my eyes lit up, and my hopes went straight high but next minute it went underground as I heard "get me my key I forgot on the table." He added. I saw the keys right in front of me. I picked up the keys and glare at them.

"If you were a living thing I would have bitten you by now" I told to the keys as if they can hear me.

"Shivani..." I heard him again. "Coming..." Taking his keys, I ran to him who was standing beside his car. "Here" I said forwarding them, trying my best to hide my disappointment.

He took his key and I turned to leave. "Shivani" He called again, and I turned to look at him.

"There is one more thing I forgot to take." He said, checking through his files as if searching something. I frown, "but there were only ke...." my voice stuck in my throat as I felt his warm lips on my forehead.

A shiver ran down my body and my eyes got closed on their accord. This was our very first kiss.

Back then when we were dating we never kissed, we never did anything other than holding hands.

" I want to kiss your soul before I kiss your skin, and when I kiss you, I would like to kiss you with all my rights. When you are completely mine." This is what he used to say whenever I used to ask him that doesn't he feel bad that I don't let him kiss me like all the boys kiss their girlfriends.

His lips stayed connected to my forehead for some time. "With all my rights." He said, parting away as if making himself believe that all this is real.

I was too stunned and emotional to speak. A warm tear slipped down my cheeks and I felt his cold fingers gently wiping them off.

" I don't like your face when it has that disappointed look" he said, and I instantly look at him with wide eyes. He saw my disappointment, I thought he didn't notice.

"Do you think a responsible doctor like me will forget his car keys when it's very important for him to reach the hospital." He said with a chuckle, making my eyes go more wide if that's possible.

"You left them purposely?" I managed to ask. He nodded "Ofcourse! There was no way I would have left before kissing you goodbye now that Rakshit had mentioned it and I had no issue kissing you in front of all of them too but my shy wife whom you are masking with this bold look of yours would have died of embarrassment." He said, winking at me.

I looked down, too shy to admit that whatever he said was right. "Ok now I have to leave, I am already getting late. See you in the evening "He said, kissing my cheeks and left.

My hand went to my cheeks as I recalled our past conversation. "Abhi I want you to kiss my forehead first whenever you will kiss me." I said to Abhi. "Why so? I would love to kiss your cheeks first" He asked, pinching my cheeks.

"Because one kiss on forehead is much sweet than a thousand kiss on lips or cheeks." I answered.

He still remembered that. I smiled to myself and turned to enter the house only to find Ritika and Rakshit standing there with their hand on their eyes.

" Oppps! We didn't see anything" they said in unison making me blush, and they bust laughing.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

In the evening

I was in my room, controlling my urge to bite someone. My mood was switching in every thirty minutes.

"Mom was right, no one would bear me during my periods." I said to myself, recalling what my mother once said.

After a good crying session on what mom said long back that too just to tease me, I walked towards my only hope.

I knocked on the door, "it's open" I heard her and entered the room. "Di you here? Do you want something?" Ritika asked as she saw me.

I said nothing, just nodded my head and sat next to her while she looked at me.

She observed me for a good minute waiting for me to say something, but I remained quiet.

What's wrong? She asked getting away from me. I am sure she was getting creepy vibes from me. "My periods are about to start." I said in an annoyed tone. "Ohh" she said sitting beside me.

Then something strike her and her eyes grew wide in response, "Don't tell me you are here for that." She said horrified while I gave her one of my beautiful smile.

"Di I thought you got over that horrible habit of yours in all these years." She said getting away from me.

"You know na old habits are hard to die, and it's not like I always bite it's just when my periods are about to start." I said running behind her, defending myself.

"Stay away from me, you know it hurts so bad, dare you bite me." She said in a warning tone. "Please Ritu" I said with a pout which showed no effect on her.

"Bhabhi bachao" in all our drama we heard Rakshit screaming from the hall. Ritika and I looked at each other then ran down to the hall only to find Abhi running behind Rakshit.

I was hell shocked to see then behaving like kids, while Ritika seemed to enjoy this. After running every where Rakshit came and hide behind me making me his shield.

"What did you think I will forget that you purposely book the tickets of the horror movie when you knew I don't watch that kind of movies." Abhi said trying to get hold of Rakshit.

"So what did you think we will forgive you aise hi. Without any revenge for making my bhabhi cry." He said douching Abhi.

"And I was not alone, Ritika was also part of the plan." He said breathlessly. Which made Abhi stop and he looked at Ritika who looked away instantly.

My jaw dropped because I had no clue about all this. "You are my favorite, but still, you can't make my di cry." Ritika said with not so sorry face.

Awwww they both love me so much. I looked at Abhi "Don't worry Abhi I will scold them." I said walking in front of Abhi then turning towards him trying to save them. "You will scold them" Abhi said raising his eyebrows as if not believing me.

"Ofcourse!! I know how scary horror movies make you feel." I said, motioning both of them to go away when Abhi stepped towards me.

They understood what I ment and slowly walked away, giving me a thankful look.

"Yes......what, no I am not scared of them. I...I just don't like them." He said trying to defend his reputation and I have to hide my laugh on that.

"But these two...." he turned, only to find none of them. "Where did they go" he said searching for them in the hall.

I shrug my shoulders as he looked at me. "Leave them, I think you should change." I said, diverting his attention from them.

"Yeah," he said looking here and there still searching for them then went upstairs towards our room, not before giving me his charming smile.

Hayeee!! Abhi's smile can easily melt anyone. After he left, I went stright to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

Maa and papa has gone out with one of their friends in the afternoon and will be returning soon. I was happy as slowly everything was falling back in its place.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hey guys here's the next part I hope you all will like it. Do comment and let me know how was the chapter?

Precap:- Shivani going back with Ahimanyu's parents ??

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

247K 19.3K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
462K 17.5K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
81.8K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
293K 9.6K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...