๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„- ๐‘๐€๐…๐„ ๐‚๐€๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ rbella0

๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. seas... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

love me.
act one -๐‹๐„๐“๐’ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐‘๐„๐’๐‡?
๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ?
๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก!
๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž!
๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง!
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ!
๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ?
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž!
act two - ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ?

๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก

164 8 0
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ rbella0

——————

-——————
                       CHAPTER EIGHT
" ⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ⁱˡˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ "

agony is one word that can describe jules emotions.

she was shocked to say the most but she couldn't do anything, she in-fact did stay with sarah only for the couple of minutes then left.

and still rafe never left jules head, not even once.

and she despised it although she watched him murder and innocent life and the smile that flashed in her head she still felt like he did no wrong, the opposite of what sarah thought.

she switched off her phone ignoring the dozen messages that filled her phone the thought of the events that happened just hours ago she couldn't hold in it in anymore.

so again jules resorted to the pills that made her feel just the slightest okay.

they were empty.

there was only six pills that laid in the small packet and she took them in three days. Eventually she knew she couldn't rely on them but it was only just this time and it wouldn't happen again.

maybe if she took it once more she could never rely on them again and her mother couldn't know a thing.

jules remembers the day like the back of her hand, the way she walked home high of her mind and the drugs that filled her body make her feel weak. she never got help she only got tourture, they made her feel embarrassed and ashamed but really she just wanted support and she never got that.

the words they spoke to her telling her what a disappointment she is to her family and how much pain her mother is going through, it was almost like she wanted to take just the right amount to overdose.

ha.

she couldn't do that and she wouldn't jules had to stay and be alive to support her friends. even if her father returned he would sill find faith in her and want her to be there with him.

just once more then ill stop

again she told herself that as she found herself at the familiar trailer door.

the smell of strong weed came off into the air.

two small knocks she left, and standing there for almost a minute the recognisable brunette drug dealer was infront her eyes.

"isn't it miss castillo, again?". his voice was low but the smirk bounced on his face "hi barry" jules forced the smile she never wanted to return back to the boy "what can i help you with gorgeous" he smirked letting his eyes trace every inch of her body.

"i need something a little stronger, to ease the stress you know?" jules asked tilting her head and having her eyes stare into his "hm i might have what you need but ill need some payment beautiful" his hand found jules jaw. "come on barry just let me off just this once" jules spoke in a almost whisper while she let her hand touch the obvious bulge from the girl.

an quiet groan left his lips "fine fine" he muttered quickly and backed away leaving a quick smirk then hurried to grab the necessary needs.

almost just almost jules felt disgusted with herself. but if she needs it she will get it. one way or another.

the tall boy laid the white powder in her fingers "you know me well barry" she spoke "course i do, but aint you not meant to be taking this shit?"

jules knew it wasn't good for her but it wasn't like she needed anyone's opinions "it's doesn't matter" jules muttered as she walked away from the boy "wait aint you gonna blow me beautiful?!" he shouted to the girl "maybe next time barry" jules spoke flipping back around.

she could laugh to herself, she knew he would do exactly, what the girl wanted and either way she would get it.

she left driving away in her car by the only sound pf the radio filling her silence.

the white packet laid in the cup holders as her eyes went of and then back to the road. her patients didn't hold on the best leading her to pull the car to side and letting the white power lay on the head bored of the car.

the smooth straight line filled her nose and the shaky breath left her mouth.

one last time

i swear, it will be the last time.

it will be the last time she just was stressed out since nobody has messaged her in a day, and the memories of what rafe did cleared away.

the affect the coke had on jules was mild, she was used to it, the shakiness in her legs and the way her mouth slightly shook.

her head was left on the wheel and her breaths calmed down, the sound of two small knocks scared jules, and almost like she said rafe cameron was out of her head he was straight back in.

standing just metres away from the window peering inside the window staring at the girl. its almost like he was watching her. ha.

the fuzzy feeling came back but only she shook it off, she pulled her window down hiding the packet under her thighs. his stare fell down the expose shoulders and nother then less her cleavage that hung so obvious, she shifted in her seat waiting for him to continue.

"what". she spoke

"what are you doing," he questioned stepping closer to the car, "nothing why." her eyebrows pinched together "well what are you hiding" his arms leaned on the car window. she sat still trying to find a simple excuse to why she was driving away from barrys trailer. "doesn't matter what im hiding but it certainly does for you when you murdered someone rafe!" jules picked up her voice turning her head away from his.

"will you shut the fuck up!" his hand slammed against the frame "don't hit my car you do know its expensive you prick." she scoffed unlocking the car.

"well get in then what are you waiting for" she huffed starting the car.

rafe said nothing but got in the car staring at the black haired girl.

"i cant help you rafe but seriously what have you done" she muttered looking between himself and the road, still no words formed to the boy as his stare still hung on the girl, he had no clue on where they were going and even why she took him.

"does the pouges know you that your speaking to me" his voice lowered with his gaze still hanging onto her.

she stayed quiet not expecting the question. of course they had no clue on what she was doing even jules had no idea why she doing this, but she couldn't help it she needed to help him one way or another, its like he still meant so little to her, her friends were like family and she couldn't betray them but rafe was like the moon to her sun and if he needed her she would be there in a heart beat.

"no". she spat

"why," he questioned finally taking his eyes away from hers.

"look, im only helping you because they keep distancing themselves away from me, and it might be because they think im too weak. well obviously but be because of the whole drug thing." jules spoke looking at rafe.

"are you sure their your friends then julie" his eyes found hers "well its not like ill have anyone else rafe" she quietly muttered and placed the car in park along the long drive way.

her home. once again he stood in her drive way like the many times before hand, but this time was different unlike the hookups it was just for sympathy its like she had nobody else so he kept her company.

"coming?" she asked while she stood at the large tall doors. he walked up to her and entered through the doors.

the familiar massive house was quiet, almost like nobody lived here.

"lets just go upstairs." she looked up at him and the two began to walk up the stairs. "nice ass castillo" he muttered and the smirk hung closely on his face "rafe its nothing you haven't seen before." she muttered opening the doors to her room.

"so why did u bring me here again". rafe spoke

"just lonley i guess" she found herself laying closely beside him with their arms touching.

"i missed this bed anyway" he laughed "of course you did the amount of times you slept hours on it i would count on it" she laughed and turned her head to look up at him.

she missed this, the feeling of having someone comfort you when you really need it but it almost felt like she was betraying her friends with a murderer laying right beside her.

the two never took their eyes off each other, her eyes glanced down at his lips, it was almost like they were about to kiss. ha.

then and there their lips connected, his hand went along her hip and hers grabbed along his hair it was only the two of them their and then and nobody could stop them.

they hungrily kissed each other pushing closer to feel connected, she wrapped her legs around his torso's letting the heavy breaths leave her nose, his hands scrambled along her hips with a simple grab to her ass leaving a light moan leave her lips.

he chuckled at the sound, "rafe." she spoke letting her kisses fall onto his neck.

his hands let the goosebumps crawl on her thighs while his hands tightened on his upper thighs.

jules grew more hungrier for the need of him but she couldn't let him get her that easily again, cant happen and it wont.

she let a soft giggle escape and she pulled away from his mouths trying to find some air, "you better not" he spoke gently pulling her back in "no rafe im not doing this with you" she patted his face oh so soft and climbed of his torso.

the obvious sign of what was left led jules to grab a pillow for himself to cover, "gotta work harder then that mr killer" she laughed as her feet climbed into the silk duvet.

jules couldn't forget what happened so easily but its just like she would do anything and she would keep that promise till death.

it was silent, rafe sat next to the girl letting his finger's gently trace her arms "you do know im sorry for doing that thing infront you". his voice came out quiet almost croacked "i know, rafe but are you sorry for doing it." jules asked.

he didn't respond.

and you know when you get that bad feeling right?

that feeling spurred in jules.

rafe cameron didnt regret killing the sherrif.

its almost like he enjoyed it.

BELLA SPEAKING!
im sorry FOR NOT UPLOADING!!
this is bad of me but i have to pick my gsces so i haven't been writing lately.
im gonna write some chapters to prepare incase i dont upload and i really really enjoy this story so i dont wanna leave you guys left!

also thank you for the support on tiktok! im very grateful and i can't believe i have 87 followers!!

ps my tiktok is bellaxops

VOTE AND COMMENT!

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

2.6K 76 11
๐‰๐‰ & ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐๐„ AKA, ๐’๐”๐ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ ๐๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ & ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‘๐„๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ & ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‚๐€๐“ ๐‹๐€๐‹๐€๐‹๐€ & ๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐Š ๐„๏ฟฝ...
21.8K 304 35
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ...
10.8K 153 12
*BOOK DISCONTINUED, ONLY COMPLETED S1.* '๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—.' OUTER BANKS . FEM OC X RAFE CAMERON
13.1K 610 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage ๐“ขึดเป‹ outer banks ๐“ขึดเป‹ jj maybank x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season one - tbd ...