Finding Death.

Af P_and_h

Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. Wha... Mere

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT.
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN.
CHAPTER ELEVEN.
CHAPTER TWELVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

CHAPTER TWO.

72 28 74
Af P_and_h

Last night left me in a daze. I was entranced by those eyes. It was so dangerous and captivating that sleep was an unknown term for me, starting yesterday. I just wanted to cuddle up against her b-

"Julian, let's go -", he lifted me up and placed me on his shoulder.

We were heading down stairs when I realised we lived on the topmost floor. The three meals were served in the cafeteria on the ground floor.

It was huge as expected. To be honest it looked like a royal family's dining room. There were six long tables with atleast ten chairs on each side. The hall itself was very beautiful with crimson walls and golden motifs, the crystal chandelier, the majestic vases and last but not the least, the various types of dishes to select from. After much deliberation we decided to settle on mac and cheese, our favourite.

"Hey". We were having our breakfast when another fellow muscled male approached us.
I stared at him. He had black hair and auburn eyes, with tan skin.

"Bro, You have a hamster?" He looked at master with an amused face and then looked at me, right into my beady eyes.

"Yeah, You're new here or?" Caspian asked motioning him to sit.

"Yeah, I'm Carlo. Carlo Lopez, you?" He asked sitting next to us.

"I'm Caspian. Caspian Hernandez."

Carlo's eyes widened. "¿Eres español?"

"Uh -".

"¡Eres la primera persona que encontré que habla español!"

"Um. Carlo?"

"¡Estoy tan feliz!"

"Carlo I don't speak Spanish!"

His face dropped. "You're Spanish and you don't know Spanish?"

"Um-"

"You're a disgrace, Hernandez, A disgrace!"

"Oh please Carlo, it isn't a big deal." He said rubbing his temples with his left hand.

"Hey, guys can I join?" Carlo, Caspian and I look at the source of the voice. It was another muscled man, this time a black American with flawless skin and medium length curls. He was holding a nice looking burger.

"Yeah Sure." Caspian motioned to his other side.

"Bro! You have a hamster!" He rubbed his dirty finger on my groomed fur and checked his pockets.

"Here". He took a peanut and held it close, I grabbed it because someone forgot to feed me.

"Aww so cute." He made that face.

"I'm Caspian this is Carlo," he pointed towards him then continued. "You?"

"Mark. Nice to meet ya. Are you guys by any chance on the soccer team?" Mark asked.

"Yeah". They said, together.

"No way!" Said Carlo.

"Yup, knew from miles away. You guys give the vibes you know?" Mark continued then all of a sudden, I saw her!

She was choosing breakfast in the now bustling hall and her wavy hair was just as beautiful in daylight. She proceeded to turn and I involuntarily found myself climb down Master's shirt and onto the table. Their conversation, their laughing and the other students had been tuned out of my vision and only she remained.

Her fiery eyes met mine and I immediately jogged, unbothered by the surprised and screaming kids, who were having breakfast on the table. I ran and ran until we were a meter apart and it only took me five minutes.
But she waited! The Mistress waited! For me!

I was then staring at her and she at me, with those beautiful eyes of hers. I inched closer till the edge of the table and she moved forward too. She came closer and sat on the chair right in front of me with her dish filled with sandwiches.

Then all of a sudden she lifted her hand and brought it closer to me. My heart did a somersault and I gulped. So this was love?

Her slightly long nails grazed my fur and just hit the right spot. My mouth fell open and I was in ecstasy. This was the best day of my life!

"Aren't you a weird hamster?" She continued to itch my head as she said with her smooth and calming voice.

I inched yet closer and jumped on her lap. She smelled like honey and cinnamon. I made my way towards her body, preparing myself to grab her hoodie and climb, but she grabbed me with her hands instead.

I thought she was putting me on her shoulder but she put me down on the table. Saying I was heartbroken, would have been an understatement. I was going to kill myself.

"Sorry, but stay away darling." She whispered leaning close towards me.

"I'm kinda dangerous you know?" As she said that, with a hint of amusement, she swiftly left the chair and took her tray outside.

I let out a breath I didn't know was holding. She was more than what I had imagined! She was perfect!

I prepared myself to jump down the table when-

"Aww! Aren't you adorable!" A girl grabbed me quiet roughly making me squeak. She had long dirty blond hair and blue eyes. Her pale hands curled around me as she said, "I'll take you with me."

She took me with her just as she had said, and into her dorm. Her door read '12'. She was on the first floor which had a different colour scheme than the sixth. The walls were a nice royal blue and the doors looked much more vintage.

Her room was very beautiful. It wasn't plain like Master's, there were posters, flower vases, fairy lights, and paintings, she had made this room hers, meaning she wasn't a newcomer.

As she neared her bed, I saw her name painted on the wall. It was - 'Nicola'.

"Where should we keep you?" She mumbled to herself looking around, then she spotted something and went and grabbed it.

It was a cardboard box. She put me in it and said, "This will have to do for now." She smiled and closed the box shut.

It was dark-

She should have cut out some holes. As soon as I hear the sound of footsteps ending and the click sound of the door, I climb and make my way up, towards the flaps of the box.

I grab onto one of the ends of the flap with both my hands and pull it down with all of my strength. The flap, being paper, folded down and I continued to climb up and out of the box.

The window of Nicola's study had the same view as ours- The willow tree. I move with quick steps towards it and what I saw next, left me staring.

It was her. The Mistress. Her navy hoodie added more charm to her features. Her pale skin complimented nicely with the blue colour and her long hair framed her whole figure. She was leaning against the tree trunk as the light wind made the long lengths of leaves sway in an arranged symphony. The mid-day sun made the view even more mesmerizing, creating shadows and patches of light on her flawless skin.

She looked surreal. Her eyes were closed in deep thought. After a while two white cabbage butterflies came waltzing towards the wildflowers at her feet. She somehow noticed and opened her eyes.

The Mistress stared at them patiently. One of them came upto her face and she gently grabbed it with her slender fingers then sat down.

She searched her pockets for something then brought out a pair of scissors and ruthlessly snipped the butterfly's wings. One after the other. Now leaving only it's body.

I expected her to take it apart like yesterday but instead , today, she started to poke at it with a thin needle, scrunching up her nose in concentration.

I soon realised that I needed to leave. I looked behind at the locked door, that won't work. The only way was down.

It was only a floor down I wouldn't die. I thought.

I climbed up the window frame and reached the latch. I slid it open and unexpectedly, the window creaked open and with it, took me. I was outside now, but surely unsafe.

I was now holding onto the wood with my tiny hands looking down at the illuminated grass below me. My body weight slowly but surely started to pull me down and I couldn't help but let out a whimper. I was dying and without even cuddling against Mistress's bo-

"Now you're stuck huh?" Her smooth voice stirred my insides and I realise just how embarassing this situation was.

She smiled and God was it adorable. The way her eyes scrunched up and her dimples appeared made me melt from the inside.

I couldn't hold on much longer so I let go, putting all my faith on Mistress.

I soon felt her cold yet welcoming hands on my warm body. She again rubbed her long fingers on me and I felt every worry and every strand of fear melt away.

She gently placed me on the warm grass below and walked away, never once turning back.

I entered the cafeteria again and found Master surrounded by a huge crowd. He was laughing heartily and openly without a care in the world. He had a welcoming aura making everyone instantly like him.

I hopped back on the cafeteria table and climbed back onto his shoulder, pretending as if nothing ever happened.
________________________________________________________________

That's the second chapter. Hope you enjoyed it!

What do you think about Mark and Carlo?

Look forward to the next and comment and vote!

With love,
P and H.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
683 74 35
When all you can hear at night is screaming and seeing the cold pale faces of those you love, you try to escape and run away but you always come back...
157 1 33
It's been a year since Aria took a break from the music industry. Ever since her famous pianist brother died, it seemed like her life did as well. Sh...
1.9K 568 27
{Completed} Everyone deserves love and happiness. _________________________________ "The mere thought of future will screw you. The past has screwed...