Yandere Females x Male Reader

Por SteveJones687

Everybody loves a good yandere story, so here we are. P.S. I don't own any of the photos I use. Más

Intro
EP 1 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad
EP 2 Powerless Sidekick x Yandere Royal Pain and Layla (L)
EP 3 Male Reader x Yandere Boss
EP 4 Male Reader x Yandere Helen Parr
EP 5 Male Reader x Yandere Nekos
EP 6 Male Reader x Yandere Female Magician
EP 7 Male Reader x The Yandere Store
EP 8 Male Reader x Yandere Mermaids
EP 9 Male Reader x Yandere Poison Ivy (L)
EP 10 A Very Yandere Easter(Female Easter Bunny)
EP 11 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad Part 2
EP 12 Male Reader x Yandere A.I
EP 13 Teacher Reader x Yandere single mom
EP 14 Male Reader x Yandere Booette
EP 15 Male Reader x Yandere Demon (L)
EP 16 Yandere Time Loop
EP 17 Male Reader x Rich Yandere
EP 18 Male Reader x Yandere Highschool DXD
EP 19 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil (L)
EP 20 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pokemon
EP 21 Male Reader x Yandere Female Orc
EP 22 Male Reader x Yandere Nezuko
EP 23 Male Reader x Yandere Hermione Granger (L)
EP 24 Male Reader x Yandere Attraction Syndrome
EP 25 Male Reader x Yandere Werewolves vs Yandere Vampires
EP 26 Yandere Reunion
EP 27 Yandere Female Disney Plus
EP 28 Male Quirkless Reader x Nana Shimura
EP 29 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pirate
EP 30 Male Reader x Yandere Ghost
EP 31 Male Reader x Yandere Alien
EP 32 Male Reader x Yandere Teacher (L)(T)
EP 33 Male Reader x Yandere Alice Angel
EP 34 Male Reader x Yandere Fae
EP 35 Male Reader x Yandere Corpse Bride
EP 36 Male Reader x Yandere Female Jason Voorhees
EP 37 Male Reader x Yandere Female Frankenstein
EP 38 Male Reader x Yandere Succubus Girlfriend and Daughters (L)
EP 39 Abused Male Reader x Yandere EX-Girlfriend
EP 40 Male Reader x Yandere Other Girlfriend
EP 41 Male Reader x Yandere Tribe (L)

EP 42 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil Part 2

4.6K 113 22
Por SteveJones687

Thank you guys for being so patient while waiting for an update on this book and for some of you who wanted a part 2 to this story. I wanted to continue it for so long however I felt like I wrote myself into a corner in the first part because as a one shot you want it to be complete on its own. I was like how am I going to continue this then this morning while I was half asleep it came to me so I knew I had to write it. I hope you guys enjoy it. I knw it's been a while so I might be a little rusty, but if it's good be sure to like and comment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alcina's POV

I woke up to find myself naked with (y/n) and my daughters in bed with me. I have no idea what came over me last night. I have never acted like that in my life. It was still early and I didn't want to wake them so I slipped out of bed carefully. They stirred a little, however, they remained asleep. After I cleaned up and got dressed I went downstairs where I found Mother Miranda sitting in the parlor sipping on some tea.

Alcina: Mother Miranda, I'm sorry I didn't know you were here.

Mother Miranda: It's alright. I decided to come by and see how my son was doing after his first night in your care.

Alcina: Well you see...

She put her hand to stop me from talking.

Mother Miranda: When I arrived and no one came to greet me I decided to find my son myself. To my surprise I found him in bed with you and the girls naked. Care to explain?

Alcina: Mother Miranda, I'm so sorry I have no idea what came over me last night.

I got down on my hands and knees.

Alcina: Please forgive me. It just sort of happened.

Mother Miranda: No need to ask for forgiveness as I find myself ok with your actions. Seeing as he is a young man with needs and urges it only makes sense plus if he feels loved and taken care of which he should he will be more likely to help me when his sister comes. Plus it could be good for the girls as well.

Alcina: Yes, Mother Miranda. Would you like me to fetch him for you?

Mother Miranda: No, let him rest. I will be taking my leave now and make sure he's taken care of.

Alcina: Yes, Mother.

*Timeskip*

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a few days since that night when we all slept together. I don't know what was going through my mind at that point. It was a mix of fear, pleasure, and a will to stay alive. The morning after my fear and unease returned. Alcina and the girls have been nice to me and everytime it gives me a nervous feeling. Right now Alcina was leading me to the dining room.

Alcina: I've had lunch prepared for you.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Alcina: I have some business that I need to take care of today, so my daughters will be incharge and you know the rules: don't go outside, never open the door for anyone, and do as you are told.

(Y/N): Yes, Ma'am.

Alcina: Good, enjoy.

She left me in the large dining room alone with my lunch. I was always suspicious of the food they served me, however, I haven't gotten poisoned yet and most of the meals were good. I was enjoying my lunch when something outside the window caught my attention. For some reason it seemed like light reflected off of something.

(Y/N): Weird.

After I finished eating I was walking down the hallway on my way to the library. While I was walking I heard buzzing behind me. Before I could react I was tackled to the ground and felt someone sitting on my back. Unfortunately, it was something the girls enjoyed doing. I turned over to see Bela sitting on top of me while smiling.

Bela: Look at what I caught.

(Y/N): Bela can you get off me please?

Bela: Why would I do that when I have you right where I want you. Also, mother left us in charge, so I can do what I want. You see my sisters and I made a deal that whoever captured you first got to have you for themselves.

(Y/N): So what are you gonna do?

Bela: I have a few ideas, but I'll keep them to myself.

(Y/N): I really hate surprises.

Bela: Too bad.

She said with a smile. I tried to struggle to get her off me, but she pinned my arms above my head.

Bela: I love when you fight.

She leaned in to give me a kiss, but only stopped when we heard the door open.

Bela: There's no way mother could be back that quickly. I really hope it's not someone else because I will be very angry at them for ruining the moment.

She got off me and grabbed my hand to pull me with her. When we made it to the entrance way we saw Mother Miranda standing there.

Mother Miranda: Oh perfect I will be taking my son with me for a while.

Bela: What?

Mother Miranda: Is there a problem?

Bela: No.

Mother Miranda: Come along (y/n).

(Y/N): Yes mother.

We walked outside and this was really the first time I was allowed outside. She grabbed my hand like a mother would their child. We walked in silence while she led us on a path through the snowy woods. It was lightly snowing which I loved.

Mother Miranda: *giggle*

I looked at her and was shocked since she didn't seem like the type of person to make such a sound.

Mother Miranda: You look so adorable admiring the snow. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful child.

She said so genuinely while she gently played with my hair. She had a smile on her face that actually made me feel calm.

Mother Miranda: The arrangements for you to come live with me are almost complete. Once they are done I can get your sister.

I didn't like the sound of that because I didn't want Aunt Mia or Rose to get hurt.

Mother Miranda: While you will have your own room I think it will be best for you to stay in my room with your sister in order to help her adjust. However, we can worry about that another day right now. I think this should just be mother and son time.

While she was talking I noticed another light reflection for just a second before it disappeared. I decided not to say anything.

Mother Miranda: How are you enjoying your stay with Alcina and the girls?

(Y/N): It's fine.

Mother Miranda: And how about the girls? I know that they are a little unconventional and maybe a bit aggressive, but what do you think of them? Do you have a favorite perhaps?

(Y/N): They are nice, however, they can be a bit much. I wouldn't say I have a favorite. May I ask why you are asking?

Mother Miranda: As a mother it's important that I take an interest in your life and know the women in your life as well. I mean it's more than likely you'll end up with one of them or even all three.

(Y/N): Mother!

She smiled.

Mother Miranda: Sorry dear, I am just teasing. Although I know you will.

We continued our walk until we made our way back to the castle.

Mother Miranda: I enjoyed our walk together sweetheart. If you'd like I can come in and feed you.

(Y/N): No thank you, Mother.

Mother Miranda: Alright, but tomorrow I'll be by to feed you dinner.

She kissed my check before sending me inside. When I walked in I noticed it was oddly cold which was strange since it was always hot in here. I also expected the girls to tackle me, but they were nowhere to be found. I wasn't gonna complain though. I decided to go to my bedroom and the windows were open in there as well.

(Y/N): How strange?

I closed the door to the room. Once I did I was grabbed from behind and a hand was placed over my mouth.

???: Relax, don't scream. I am here to help you.

I trusted her and she took her hand off of my mouth before stepping in front of me.

Jill: My name is Jill Valentine and I am here to help you. We need to move now the girls don't like the cold, but that won't stop them forever.

Cassandra: (y/n)! Close the window in there and get out here now!

Jill: We need to move now.

Daniela: Who's that?! (y/n) open this door right now?

Bang

They were trying to knock the door down. Jill took out her gun and fired a few rounds into the door. My ears were ringing and I could barely hear. I could faintly make out yelling as Jill pulled me out the window into what was now a full blown snow storm. It was freezing as Jill pulled me into the woods by the path I had walked with Mother Miranda. As we approached a clearing I saw a helicopter. Was I really about to go home? That happy feeling disappeared when I heard something.

Alcina: (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could see her running up the path. Jill threw me on the helicopter and I was wrapped in a hug by Mia.

Jill fired a few shots at Alcina, but that didn't stop her. I was praying we could get away. The helicopter finally got off the ground. I was still wrapped in Aunt Mia's arms and I started to cry tears of relief.

Mia: Oh my poor sweetheart. It's ok I have you. You are safe. I love you so much. You are safe.

She kissed my cheek over and over again. It was a long trip and Mia didn't let go of me the entire time. Once we made it to some facility I was forced to see some doctor and after a medical test I was told to wait in a room before I could be decontaminated.

Mia's POV

I was so happy to have my son back with me. I was extremely angry when they wouldn't let me go with him to see the doctor, but he will be with me shortly. I was about to go see Rose and share the good news when I was stopped by Jill.

Jill: Do you have a second?

Mia: Actually I am on my way to see my baby and then my son.

Jill: Well you'll have to wait to see him. They are going to decontaminate him which will take a while. I wanted to tell you before you see him I will be doing an interview with him about what he experienced while he was there.

Mia: I don't think so. He's been through a lot and he needs to be with his mommy and sister then if I think he's ready I will let him talk to you.

Jill: Well since I saved him and you wouldn't have him without me. I have jurisdiction and I will do as I please.

She walked away with a smug smile and I was ready to shoot her myself. I calmed down when I saw my baby girl.

Mia: Oh my sweet baby girl, your big brother is finally home.

She smiled.

Mia: That's right, his home where he belongs. It will just be a little bit longer until we can see him.

I know they have to decontaminate him, however, when he's done he will be getting scrubbed down by mommy because I saw what those vial creatures did to my boy. I need to clean that off of him. I am so angry that they dare touch my boy and even think they are worthy of his love.

Mia: Mommy will never let you go again.

Mother Miranda's POV

I had destroyed everything in my way when I heard that my son had been taken from me. When I got to the castle I saw Alcina with bullet wounds and everything in the parlor was destroyed.

Alcina: Mother, I am so sorry.

Mother Miranda: Where are the girls?

Alcina: Hiding away from the cold and crying over the loss of (y/n). If it wasn't cold in here I would imagine them in fits of rage.

Mother Miranda: Someone had knowledge of their weakness and knew when to strike the must've been watching us. When we bring my son back we will need to change a few things.

Alcina: We will also need to kill the woman who took him away.

Mother Miranda: You saw her. If you saw her again would you be able to identify her?

Alcina: Yes mother.

Mother Miranda: Come with me.

Alcina: Where are we going?

Mother Miranda: To bring my children home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading. I hope you all enjoyed it. If you did be sure to leave a like and a comment.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

273K 10.8K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
23.1K 467 6
⧼Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ-ɪsʜ Oɴᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ x Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴅ(ᴅᴇss) Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ⧽
3.9M 24.5K 197
Some stories with male reader and various females. Yeah, yandere and more.
10.6K 301 26
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...