ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

By Miss0Roy

ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ''yₒᵤ wₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ.. yₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ ₜₒ ₐccₒₘₚₗᵢₛₕ.. fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₕₒₛₑₙ ₒₙₑ.. ₐₙd bᵣᵢₙg ₐ ₙₑw ₕ... More

ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀʏꜱᴛᴀʟ

ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

23 3 11
By Miss0Roy

AUTHORS NOTES: [Lollie] Hello!! Deeply sorry for the late update but I sadly had writer block for a long time and I currently have it again now, but good news!! We have a new editor to help in the making of the chapters!! Welcome Baddie_Bob143 in this journey with us!! >w<

edited by: Michiko and @Baddie_Bob143

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐

𓆩*𓆪 Space champs 𓆩*𓆪

└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Three days have passed since the 'beginning' festival. Sleeping was what filled your days the most, but spending time with your friends was surely as fun as being in your dreamscape.

During time well spent socialising, you met Yugo's bird, Az! Apparently it's a tofu and while you played with it, you also confused it with the food.

Today was a special day, you were going to spend the entire day with Yugo! Adamaï, who turned out to be an actual dragon, was displeased with not being able to spend time with his brother but, after some convincing, (and Lilliana's pleading to hangout with him) he agreed and went on his merry way.

Dally and Evangelyne were hanging out and going on a bunch of cheesy dates that could rival cheese itself! Amalia was helping her brother and father for the next festival, Moon lit, if you remembered correctly which all in all is a sixty-forty. Odds, really not in your favour.

Though as your thoughts overflowed and your senses overwhelmed, you heard the saccharine voice of a distant person.

Strangely enough, you found it soothing and comforting. Just like hot chocolate on a snowy day with mini marshmallows. Before again being caught in your thoughts, you listened to what he was saying.

"Y/n?" You realised he was addressing you and flushed from embarrassment at probably blankly staring into nothingness while he was speaking.

"Y-Yes?" You purse your lips, mentally cursing at yourself for letting yourself slip up.

"I asked you what you wanted to do today.' '' He tilted his head with that dorky smile you loved so much creeping up on his face.

'Wait no. No nuh uh, he isn't my soulmate, Lilliana's hopeless romantic ideology can't stick with me now.' You thought slightly shaking your head before brushing all those negative thoughts to the back of your mind.

"Maybe go to a garden? I would like to go see the flowers here. It's been some time since I've been able to anyway." I suggested, smiling meekly as the Eliatrope chuckled softly before fastening the crystal necklace and walking to the garden.

Said garden was made of multiple flowers of different colours and sorts. Yellow roses with red tips, ferns, jonquils, lilacs, phloxes and honeysuckles filled the large terrain, a beautiful sight you wished more to see, especially a certain someone.

'Huh, this person I'm thinking of kinda seems familiar but... who are they? Eh, whatever.' You thought privately to yourself,

As you looked all around you and saw the flowers, you remember a fragment of something. You never knew what they meant but your mother did. "Never judge something by its beauty, it could be poisonous." She told you in her syrupy sweet voice. You longingly looked at the flowers as they made you think of your loving mother.

'Soon, I'll see her and papa again..' You thought solemnly.

"Hey Y/n?" Yugo looked down at you with those brown eyes.

"Hmm?" You said as The Eliatrope set you down on the flower field and sat criss-cross-applesauce-hands-in- fishbowl in front of you.

"Do you like flowers?" He asked as he tilted your head, wanting to learn more about you.

You smiled at him "Yeah! My mother used to have a garden full of them and on Sunday, when the sun was up high, she would let me smell them and help her grow them." You closed your eyes as you imagined it, a content smile etched on your face.

____________________________

"Y/n, Remember dear, Feelings can transcend lifetimes..." Your mother smiled down at you softly, her face blurry and nostalgic.

"Yes maman, je t'aime maman" Your younger self hugged her legs, childish giggles emanating through the peaceful garden.

"I love you too dear, 君がいてくれて幸せ'' She hummed, embracing your younger self、 sleepily snuggled her.

____________________________

You hummed at the memory and soon you started to hum her words, knowing you couldn't say them. The Eliatrope gazed at you before looking away, cheeks tinted red.

The breeze was soothing and the birds were singing. Everything felt tranquil and quiet, almost too much, your thoughts consumed you as you felt helpless. So, to keep from losing your crackers so early in your new life, you divert your attention to your friend.

"Hey Yugo, I have a fun idea," I beamed as he glanced at me.

"What is it?" He questioned, a small content smile playing his lips as he plucked grass from his hair.

"Let's look at the flowers and the one who can identify the most flowers wins!" You closed your eyes with a proud and excited tone.

"Wins what?" The Eliatrope raised a brow in curiosity.

"Eh, nothing in particular. You just win the game!" When he went to answer but you cut him off with your answer. "Poppy! And it's white!" You shouted before he even tried to start talking.

"Hey! Not fair you cheated!" He turned to you with a mock frown plastered on his face.

"Now we've started so get ready cause I'm winning!" You state, loud and proud.

"Buttercup!" You yelled and pointed at the flower, best you could. "Amaryllis!" He shouted in return and pointed.

On and on it went, as you two yelled out, "Mountain ash!" or, "purple pansy!",and even "Primrose!". The game ran on for a bit until you noticed you counted more flowers and you giggled, relishing in your victory.

"I won! Woohoo!!" You squealed, feeling happy and like a proper kid again.

"Not fair! You had a head start!" You giggled and laughed when you peered at his amused frown.

As his expression turned to curiosity, he began to wonder what made you giggle like that. And so he asked,"What's so funny?" The Eliatrope chuckled softly but ever so nervously.

"You- You-!" You laughed some more before recollecting yourself. "You have a dandelion in your hair!" You giggled as you hugged your torso after pointing at the flower.

The Eliatrope flushed and swatted the flower away. You glanced at him and smirked "You know, your hair kinda makes you look like a dandelion!"

The Eliatrope flushed some more and turned away as you teased him. A daisy flew in front of you and gently laid on the grass near the crystal "Oh a daisy," you thought out loud, barely a whisper. A few moments later, the Sadida princess walked in the garden and eyed you two, wondering why you two were in the sadida's love garden.

"Were you both on a date??" She asked teasingly and wiggled her eyebrows while snickering to herself.

"Amalia! Wait no- it's not a date!!" Red as the flower near you, you turned your head to the side and closed your eyes shut. Yugo just looked at you, blushing almost as much.

Amalia, not wanting to make you uncomfortable, left silently, still stifling giggles. The eliatrope reached out to touch your shoulder, about to ask if you were okay, but when he made contact you glitched slightly around the shoulder but the ghost feeling of his hand was there.

You turned to look at him and blinked slowly, trying to process it. Yugo took his hand away and murmured a small, "Are you alright?".

He knew how you could get frightened easily and leave out of nowhere, so he made sure you were comfortable. Slowly, you reached out and placed your hand upon his, it wasn't real physical contact but nevertheless made you smile softly.

"I'm fine, don't worry too much for me or you might get grey hair when you're older" You laughed wholeheartedly at your comment, still holding his hand.

He laughed as he tilted his head. "Good," He beamed at you while you gawked softly in awe

After a comfortable silence, you 'let go' of his hand and he sat slightly further from you, giving you space.

The roses were beaming in all their glory, and the flowers let out an appealing scent. Comforting and sweet, the sound of the birds were melodic and before you knew it you had fallen asleep near the boy you now started to treasure.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅∙∘☽ •✧๑♡๑✧•☾∘∙⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

[Yugo's POV]

Y/N fell asleep rather quickly, she always seemed tired but that was cute of her in a way! Wait... cute!? No time to think about that, I should take the crystal back and ask Amalia for something that has been bugging me for 2 days now.

[a few moments later... ]

Where is she?? I've looked everywhere!!

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅∙∘☽ •✧๑♡๑✧•☾∘∙⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

[no one's POV]

Looking through the corridors, the Eliatrope found nothing. He clutched the crystal as he decided to look for the Sadida princess at the revenue.

...

Once there, he hurried around, ignoring the wind and soldiers. He spotted his friend and dashed towards her, in a pant he said his greetings. "H-hey.." He huffed, "Amalia-" The princess cut him off before he finished

"Yugo! What are you doing pushing all the guards around?! And why are you panting so much it's as if you looked for me everywhere! I know I am worth the attention but still!!" She complimented herself and brushed her hair proudly.

"I need to ask you something," Yugo said, finally stopping. The Princess crossed her arms and raised a brow.

"Ask away?" She said cautiously.

Soldiers glanced at them and whispered some words before walking off, others just ignored them and the rest tried listening in curiosity.

"I.. I would like to ask you a favor.." The Eliatrope twisted his fingers nervously.

"And that favor is?" The princess, getting annoyed, trying to push the answer out of him.

"Maybe you could move Y/n's cocoon to my.. room...?" The lad fiddled with his fingers and looked everywhere but the princess teasing gaze.

"Move Y/n to your room?" The Princess held her laughter but then exploded in a fit of giggles. "Me? Move Y/n to your room? What, so you two can be lovey dovey??" She teased, her hands on her hips. At a moment's notice, a special star jumped into the conversation .

"NO WAITTT! That's an amazing idea!!! Amalia, we gotta set them up!!" Lilliana waved her hands around.

"But why??" The Princess looked annoyed at having to move y/n's cocoon around on a whim.

"Because!! They are–" The Star glanced at Yugo before whispering to Amalia as best as she could "–they are meant to be!! And that means we can be their wingwoman!! He won't bother you again-" The star grinned excitedly as the princess sighed and threaded towards the star's cocoon room.

After using her vines to drag your cocoon gently to Yugo's' room, the Princess scolded the Eliatrope for asking such a task on such an early notice and all the young Eliatrope could do was apologise and thank her.

The Sadida Princess grumbling away, going back to prepare for the next festival. Her young friend gazed at the cocoon in awe.

..

Feeling the difference in texture startles you awake. In a panic you tried looking around and feeling around the best you can. You opened the transmission between you and the crystal and took a clear look around.

Thinking you got kidnapped, you were ready to yell at whoever thought of taking you, but instead you were granted the vision of your friend laying down on his bed, looking as peaceful as ever.

'oh.. I'm in his room- wait why am I in his room? When-? HOW??'

You thought to yourself until a voice startled you "Ohh, hey Y/n'' The Eliatrope gazed at you softly from his spot moving to look at you, waiting for you to respond.

"Oh, hey Yugo.." After a few moments, the Eliatrope closed his eyes once more and the silence felt comfortable.

Nervously looking around, you noticed something, "Hey Yugo? You aren't gonna sleep with that hat on, right?" You pointed at his hat while curiously gazing at his soft eyes.

However, you found that asking that question was the wrong move and made your friend uncomfortable. "Well- yeah so?" The Eliatrope looked away and gripped the edge of his hat in response to your question, covering his face slightly.

You nervously batted your eyes at him before slumbering over your words "I- uhm- I didn't mean to- ehh, I like your shirt?" You flattered as a last attempt to apologise

"My.. shirt?"

The Eliatrope gazed down on himself then slowly gazed at you. "It's a Gobbowl shirt, did you know I played in a Gobbowl match and won at Bonta?" He smiled nervously revealing his face.

"No I didn't. Also what is a 'Bonta'..?" The Eliatrope peered at the star.

"It's a city in the world of twelve," The star's eyes glimmered as he spoke,

"A city? Is it big? What's it most famous for?" She goofily smiled as she tilted her head. One thing he might never admit but loved was her tilting her head ever so slightly whenever she didn't understand something.

The Eliatrope chuckled nervously and scratched his cheek, "Well.. I guess it's most popular for its Gobbowl games, but after that I'd say the music" The young lad seemed to have a realisation as he simpered

"Say, didn't you tell me you had a harmonica?" The Eliatrope sat up and rested his head in his hand.

"Do you play music?"

The Star bashfully looked away and grinned, "Yeah.. I've always wanted to play music and be famous! But I never went that far...-" She said, rubbing her arm.

"Play me a song." Yugo cut the star off. She smirked, a bit nervous to be playing a tune

"A song?" She said, rubbing the back of her neck as her friend beamed.

"Yeah! Sing me one!" He said eagerly

"Alright alright.. But I'm not the best at singing so don't expect an exquisite melody." The Eliatrope nodded cheerfully as he patiently waited for her to begin.

...

"Moon, a hole of light

Through the big top tent up high

Here before and after me

Shinin' down on me

Moon, tell me if I could

Send up my heart to you?

So, when I die, which I must do

Could it shine down here with you?

'Cause my love is mine, all mine

I love, my, my, mine

Nothing in the world belongs to me

But my love, mine, all mine, all mine

My baby here on earth

Showed me what my heart was worth

So, when it comes to be my turn

Could you shine it down here for her?

'Cause my love is mine, all mine

I love, my, my, mine

Nothing in the world belongs to me

But my love, mine, all mine

Nothing in the world is mine for free

But my love, mine, all mine, all mine.."

The young man applauded as the star looked flustered and averted her gaze away. The Eliatrope kept clapping his hands with a beaming smile and then giggled at his friends' face.

"Your voice is amazing Y/n!" Yugo complimented her.

The star nervously chuckled as she said, "You're just saying that to flatter me..".

"No, it's true! Can you sing another song?" The younger of the two eagerly tried changing the subject, not wanting to sing again due to stage fright.

"Yugo, what's your dream?" She peered at him as the Eliatrope thoughtfully looked down and rubbed his chin, in a hum he closed his eyes.

"I don't know..? I'd say.... exploring the world?" He glanced at the star and made eye contact.

...

"Yugo?" The Eliatrope jumped, startled at the voice but then quickly relaxed.

"Hmm?" He said yawning.

"Why is my cocoon here?" She asked

The older of the two looking away as his cheeks reddened, "N-no reason at all-" He said.

The star, not believing him, crossed her arms around her chest "Are you sure about that?" The Eliatrope sat on his knees on the bed and nodded rapidly.

"Alright.. well.. I'm pretty tired, do you mind if I go back to sleep? I don't wanna seem rude " She said as she yawned realising how tired she was.

"Oh no, go ahead- It's fine!" The star nodded and disappeared back in the cocoon, she closed her eyes and soundly fell asleep. The Eliatrope smiled softly and laid back down, once his head made contact with his pillow he rested his eyes and sleep started to make its way in. However, before fully falling asleep, the Eliatrope reached out to the cocoon and his hand sank in. He took the hand of the star and took one last look at her before falling into a comfortable slumber.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅∙∘☽ •✧๑♡๑✧•☾∘∙⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅୨♡୧⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Stars, gliding in the vast space and time. Your body felt light as a feather yet as heavy as a concrete wall. You heard many voices yet none at the same time. You tried to open your eyes yet.. when you did you were only met by darkness.

But at that moment a star flew to you and spoke "ₛₕₑ'ₛ ₐwₐₖₑ.. ₘₐⱼₑₛₜy.. wₕₐₜ ₛₕₐₗₗ wₑ dₒ wᵢₜₕ ₕₑᵣ?" (She's awake.. majesty... What shall we do with her?" Another unknown voice spoke.. yet.. it sounded off.

"˙˙sǝdoɹʇɐılǝ ǝɥʇ ɟo ɓuıʞ ǝɥʇ ˙˙pǝʌolǝq ɹǝɥ ɓuolɐ 'ʎɔǝɥdoɹd ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo ǝɥʇ ǝq llɐɥs ǝɥS ˙˙ʇı ɟo ǝɹns ɯ,I ˙˙ɹǝlnɹ ʇɐǝɹɓ ɐ ǝq llıʍ ǝɥs ˙˙ɯopɓuıʞ ʎɯ ɹoɟ ʎɓıpoɹd ǝɥʇ sı ɹɐʇs ʎɯ 'ʇuǝıʇɐd ǝᙠ" (Be patient, my star is the prodigy for my kingdom.. She will be a great ruler... I'm sure of it. She shall be the one of the prophecy along with her beloved. The king of the Eliatrope.)

King..? of.. what? How does that.. voice know of my family..? And why am I in space?..

"˙˙ʇı lǝǝɟ uɐɔ I ˙˙ʇɔǝɟɹǝd sı ǝɥS ˙˙sǝuoɹɥʇ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sɹıǝɥ ʍǝu ɓuıɹq llɐɥs ǝɥS" (She shall bring new heirs to the thrones.. She is perfect)

Perfect..? Who is..? "ₛₕₑ ₘₐy dₒᵤbₜ yₒᵤ, ₐfₜₑᵣₐₗₗ wₑ ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜₒₒₖ ₕₑᵣ fᵣₒₘ ₕₑᵣ ₚₗₐₙₑₜ.. Bᵤₜ ₜₕₐₜ ₚᵣₒₘbₗₑₘ ₛₕₐₗₗ bₑ fᵢₓₑd.. wₕₑₙ ₛₕₐₗₗ wₑ bₑgᵢₙ ₜₕₑ fᵤₛᵢₒₙₛ yₒᵤᵣ ₘₐⱼₑₛₜy?" (She may doubt you, afterall we just took her from her planet.. But that problem shall be fixed.. When shall we begin the fuisions your majesty?)

"˙˙sɹɐǝʍdǝǝls uı ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌɐǝl oʇ ǝʇılod ǝq ʇ,uplnoʍ ʇı 'sǝɹıʇʇɐ ǝɔɐds ɹıǝɥʇ ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌıɓ sʇǝl 'ʍou ɹoℲ ˙ɯǝɥʇ oʇ pıɐs uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ uoıssıɯ puɐ sǝloɹ ɹıǝɥʇ ǝɔuO" (Once their roles and missions have been said to them. For now, let's give them their space attire. It wouldn't be polite to leave them in sleepwears)

"ₘₘₕ, yₒᵤᵣ dₑₛᵢᵣₑ ᵢₛ ₘy cₒₘₘₐₙd, yₒᵤᵣ ₘₐⱼₑₛₜy.." (Mhhh, your desire is my command, your majesty.)

That star.. what does it mean?

"Wₑ ₛₕₐₗₗ gₐₜₕₑᵣ ₘy bᵣₒₜₕₑᵣₛ ₐₙd ₛᵢₛₜₑᵣ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ cₒₘₚₗᵢcₐₜᵢₒₙₛ ₜₐₖₑ ₚₗₐcₑ.." (We shall gather my brothers and sisters before the complications take place)

Another star??

"ђคђคђคђђคคคђђђ!!!" (Hahahahahaha!!!)

Oh god, this one sounds annoying.. wait, I didn't think that.. wha-

"๔๏ภ'Շ Շгץ Շ๏ ђเ๔є ๏ยг ŦยՇยгє שєรรєɭร Ŧг๏๓ ๓є, ๒г๏Շђєг.. єשєгץ ๏Շђєг кภ๏ฬร เՇ ς๏ยɭ๔ ๏ภɭץ ɭєค๔ Շ๏ ค קคՇђєՇเς ฬгєรՇɭє.." ... "ฬєɭɭ ฬєɭɭ!! Շђє ŦเгรՇ ๏ภє เร คฬคкє, ฬђคՇ ค รђค๓є.. ฬђคՇ ฬคร ђєг ภค๓є? Շђเร เร ค ﻮยєรรเภﻮ ﻮค๓є.. ๏ђ! ๓ץ ๓ץ~! เՇ'ร ค ภค๓є คร รฬєєՇ คร קเє!! ץ/ภ.. ฬђץ ภ๏Շ ﻮเשє ๓є ค ﻮгเภ? ՇђคՇ Ŧг๏ฬภ ๓คкєร ץ๏ย ɭ๏๏к ɭเкє ค ςɭ๏ฬภ.." (Don't try to hide our future vessels from me brother... Every other knows it could only lead to a pathetic wrestle.. Well Well! The first one awake, What a shame.. What was her name? This is a guessing game.. Oh! My My~! It's a name as sweet as pie!! Y/N.. Why not give me a grin? That frown makes you look like a clown..)

Y/n? What does-

"ₛₕᵤₜ ᵤₚ £̶̧̢͉̞̖̾͠@̵͕̻̼̤̗̠̩̫͌̿͑͆̎̋̿͘͠¤̸͙͈̯̱͍̚¬̸̡̢̧̡͙̝̫̬̹̣̇̓̎͛͗̄͗͆̇&̸̦̝͚̼̔̋̌̀͑͠/̴͎̳̪̆̑̀̌❝̸̧̨̺̻̖͇͙͓͐͌͝*̷̮͉͓̜̖̫̥̭̰̈́̊̊̒͊͆̕ͅ/̵̧͕̯̣̲̄̽̓̓̈̃͝$̷͚͊̈́͑̐̌̈́̒̓̿̚/̸͖̫̣͔̓̋͂̕̚͝͠$̵̺͈̤͎̜̖͓̈́̋̿̑̓̉͛%̵̠̻̪͎̼͇͔̂̒́́̿͑͌͘̚͜͝?̶͓̥̃̒̀͋̅͘͠&̸̤̝̜́͝*̶̢̮̪͓̻̞̠̦̝̂̃̋͗̓͊̿͜͝ Yₒᵤ'ₗₗ ₘₐₖₑ ₕᵢₛ ₘₐⱼₑₛₜy ₐₙgᵣy!! Yₒᵤ ₖₙₒw ₐₛwₑₗₗ ₐₛ ᵢ dₒ ₜₒ ₙₒₜ ₛₐY ₜₕₑᵢᵣ ₙₐₘₑₛ₋" Who is this 'majesty'? "๔๏ภ'Շ ๒є รยςђ ค ๔гค๓ค ợยєєภ.. เՇ'ร ภ๏Շ รยקק๏รє๔ Շ๏ ๒є ค คקคгՇ ๏Ŧ ץ๏ยг г๏ยՇเภє Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย Շ๏ ๓คкє รยςђ ค รςєภє. เ ฬคร ๓єгєɭץ รՇคՇเภﻮ ค ภค๓є, เ ค๓ ภ๏Շ Շ๏ ๒ɭค๓є. ๓ץ ๒г๏Շђєг ץ๏ย คɭฬคץร Շгץ Շ๏ ςɭคเ๓, ๒ยՇ เՇ'ร ןยรՇ ɭค๓є!" " (Shut up_______________ You'll make his majesty angry! You know as well as I do to not say their names-) (Don't be such a drama queen.. It's not supposed to be a part of your routine for you to make such a scene. I was merely stating a name, I am not to blame. My brother you always try to claim, but it's just lame!) Another star?

ん乇ムんムんんムんム!!! レののズ ムイ イんノ丂 乃乇ムひイリ!! ノ ムᄊ 丂ひᄃん んの刀の尺乇り イの んム√乇 ん乇尺 ム丂 ム √乇丂丂乇レ!!" ("LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!! I AM SUCH HONOURED TO HAVE HER AS A VESSEL!!" )

"Dₒₙ'ₜ bₑ ₐₙ ᵢdᵢₒₜ! yₒᵤ ₕₐᵥₑ ₕₑᵣ bᵣₒₜₕₑᵣ ₙₒₜ ₕₑᵣ!! ₛₕₑ ᵢₛ ₘy ᵥₑₛₛₑₗ." (Don't be an idiot! You have her brother not her! She is my vessel) Who is who's vessel? ˙ʇɐɥʇ pıɐs ǝʌɐɥ ʇ,uplnoɥs no⅄ This is getting creepy.. First they keep referring to me as Y/n! but I'm yugo- and we're in space? they keep talking about nonsense-˙doʇs And they keep referring to 'vessels'– ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ And worst part? They act like I am not even there! How rude are they? I am right here and they bother to treat me so. so..? Why am I thinking this? But I- I didn't.. So why? And that voice.. it almost sounded like..                                                                                                                         ǝɹɐ noʎ

N/⅄..

The star had looked down on herself, yet her consciousness was that of her friend. The pupil of her eyes went wide in terror and panic settled from deep beneath her core out of fear of not having oxygen.

Star after star, they all gathered around her and in a haze she saw her friend, floating next to her. She was unconscious at first. The comet had awoken and her eyes went wide as she stared at the star looking right back at her.

You had tried to voice out something but it was barely audible "Am I dying?.."

Yet the previous star went to you and it replied ''yₒᵤ wₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ.. yₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ ₜₒ ₐccₒₘₚₗᵢₛₕ.. fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₕₒₛₑₙ ₒₙₑ.. ₐₙd bᵣᵢₙg ₙₑw ₕₑᵢᵣs ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵣₒₙₑₛ.. ᵢₜ ₛₕₐₗₗ cₒₘₚₗₑₜ yₒᵤᵣ fₐₜₑ'' (You won't die.. You still have a mission to accomplish.. Find the chosen one.. And bring new heirs to the thrones. It shall complete your fate)

Another spoke, the one that spoke riddles, but this time to your friend. ''Ŧเภ๔ Շђє ςย๒є คภ๔ ๓คкє รยгє เՇ ๔๏єรภ'Շ ђคשє ค ยรє.. ๔єรՇг๏ץ เՇ คภ๔ ๒ยгץ เՇ Ŧคг คฬคץ Ŧ๏г ιƚ ƚσ ραყ.. Iƚ ʂԋαʅʅ ƚαƙҽ ιƚʂ Ⴆʅαɱҽ ϝσɾ αʅʅ ρɾσɱႦʅҽɱʂ ɱαԃҽ." (Find the cube and make sure it doesn't have a use.. Destroy it and bury it far away for it to pay.. It shall take its blame for all problems made)

They swirled around your body and hers. They went through your skin and right to your core, latching onto your pool soul.

You felt it consume your heart and took its place as pain erupted through you.. "りの 刀のイ キ乇ム尺 レノイイレ乇 の刀乇! W乇 Wノレレ 乃尺ノ刀ム ム刀のイん乇尺 丂のの刀.." (Do not fear Little One! we will bring another soon..) The star screamed bloody murder...

"aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÅ̶͔̲̼̽͑͑́̈́͘̕͝͠A̶̛͎͙̐͑͊̂A̸̡̧̨̙͓̪̜̯̻̿̓̍̉͗̿̆̿͠A̷̡̳̳͙͇̻̪̥̝͆̆̓̀͊̎̒͜͠À̸̡̛͙͙̪̦̠͓̞̪͂͠͠A̷̦͚̺̯̜͖͈͚͒̃A̷̼̼̤̜͓̼̹̐͗͋̏͠A̴̺̭͍̺̖̞̜͉͊̉̅̌̇͒͌͘Á̵͔̩̲̫̜̱͍̋̈́̊͝͝͝͝A̶̱̖̩̥͛͒̅̉́A̴̯̍̃̄͂̅̑̂̋̚A̸͈͑À̷̧͕͖͇͂͗͋A̸̠̼̙͖̤̱͐̒̓̿͆͒̅́̄A̸̢͈̣̻̫͖̅͂͆͗́̎͜Ạ̷̲̭̙̹̫̹͊̊͌͜Ą̵̰͕̮̫͈̰̑͛͐͘A̷͓̤̘͚̋A̴̧̩͓̘͍̰̅͌͗͆̐̚͝A̸̧͉̻̖͇̜̜͒͘A̸̺̼͓̥͔̋̆̑̋̉͒̋͜À̸̘̻̫͔̗̔̽͌̀̑̾͘Ą̸̡̠̪̭̼̥̱̓̍̈́̇̎̈́́͌̕͝A̸̧̛͓̬̲̜̖̩̥͔̱̿̽͑̍͝͝Á̶̧̛̔͋͊̈́̊A̸̢̞̰͈͈̥̓̀̈̇͌̽A̷̲͇͎̯͘͜͝A̸̡͈̯̜̜̳͈͛̈́̾͒̈̋̀̕͜ͅÀ̸̢̢̱͚͚͔̰͎̫̉Ą̵̡͉̖͎̺̱̺́̑̽̊̀͋̓Ą̷͙̖̬̫̪̥̤̅̑̇̊̌͛Å̸̻̼̼̰̔͆͗̑͐̽̕͝Ạ̸̡̭͕̣̘̰̿A̸͕͖͎͙͕̗̫̤̼͋̆A̷̢̝̲̻̬̗̋̾Ą̷͔̺̦̪͉̊̐̂͊́̏̓̓̃͘A̶̖̘̤̯͔͐̐̂̀̒͗͜Á̶̧̪̭̗͓̎́̾̑̊̈͗͗̕Ä̸̲̋̿͋Ą̴͔͔͕̦̗̩̹̐ͅĄ̸̢̛͇͓̥͍̺͖̻̟͐͆̃̈́Ą̸̢̥̩̙̥̓͛̎͊͊͌͑A̸͖̪̪͉̰̅̿̀͋̂̈́̚͝Á̸̠͎̪̖͍͓̝͉̲̰͘͝A̸̧͚̤͔͇̘͈̭͎̾̉̓̾̌͜͝Ǎ̵̜̖͚̼͈͈͚͈̉̑̂͘͜͝͠ͅA̴̦͉̱͉̭͙͊̔̎̉̕̚ͅA̵͍͗̈́̕Ä̶̢̪͔͓͚̮̤̳͋̓͐̑̾̃̔̏̐ͅA̷̯͆́̍̆̆͂̽̑͝A̸̼͉̰͙̓̅Ä̶͎͚̘͍͕́̀̑̍̃̋̏́͘͠Ą̴̪̯̻͕̣̯̦͔̂̑̀̄̉̑͝A̵̡͈͖̯͋̇̔A̷̠̿̈́̂̐̓̅͛̾̕A̸̫̹̝͌̾͆͜Ā̵̙̮͖͂̏͛A̶̞͈̦͚̱͊Â̵̞̯̬̏̎͂͛̚A̶̜̖͖̥̯̔͋̓͑̇͆̎̈̚͜͜͠A̸̟̤̯͓̼̘̣̕A̶̝͔͐͆̓͑̔̔͘A̵̢̮̰̫̦̙̅͛̀̒̏͆̃͝͝A̴̛͉̟̯̻̪̮̤̮̗͋̀̌̀̒̕̚͝ͅA̷̺̬̪͔̦̖͛̀A̸̠̥͎͊͂̇̕Ą̷̹̠͚͉́̃̇̑̌̂͝Ǎ̴̖A̸̧̨̨̡͔̲̠̥̻̍̈́̊̕Á̴̢̪̪͖̬̻̗̿͐͜ͅÄ̴̧͖̮͙̲͉́̀̎͌̚͝Ȃ̶̤̳͔̑̓̎͐̋Ä̴͇̗͖͔̻͚́̏͛̓̾̈́̈́͌́͝Â̴̢̰̦̩̥͊̓͛͋̕Ą̷̢̯̲̼͙̽͌̔̿̊̒Ǎ̷̫̫͍͍͊̿̓A̴̝̮͉̞̠̙̯͑̈́̀̀̀̅̒͘͝A̷̛̻͈͔̘͉̬̐͂̀̈̽̾A̶͍̱̠̼͐͐Ä̸̖̦̖̪̺̯͎̓͂͜ͅȀ̴̢̡̗͚̱̗̜̿̔ͅͅA̷̧̗̮̪̰͙̥̥͛̚Ą̷̞͖̪̘̘̞̣̈́̏̕͘͝Â̶̞͇̻͈͖͔̔̇A̴͈̫̮͍̗͇͔̼͛̌̔̓ͅĀ̵̮̖̻̱̹̀͜Ä̸͉̰̘̺̜̦́̾͝Ȧ̷̫̩̻̣̥̮͑͐̈́͑͗͑̿A̵̡̝̪͖̝̥͆̒̄̿͐̈́̒̊̈̕Ä̵͕͉̖̣̩̣́̏̑̕͜Ã̶̹̣̤̠͈̤̤͕̟̽̅́͑̒À̴̦̥͗͊̉̄A̸͓͎̽̿̌Å̴̠̼̠̜͌̉̍͗͂͛͊̚͘Ȧ̶̖̌̌̏̾̓̈͌̐A̶̡̛͙̲̝̥̝̘̩̞͒̎̅̑̅̍̆̚A̵̦̹̤̥͈̜̕​🇦​̶͔̲̼̊̽͑͑́̈́͘̕͝͠​🇦​̶̛͎͙̐͑͊̂​🇦​̸̡̧̨̙͓̪̜̯̻̿̓̍̉͗̿̆̿͠​🇦​̷̡̳̳͙͇̻̪̥̝͆̆̓̀͊̎̒͜͠​🇦​̸̡̛͙͙̪̦̠͓̞̪̀͂͠͠​🇦​̷̦͚̺̯̜͖͈͚͒̃​🇦​̷̼̼̤̜͓̼̹̐͗͋̏͠​🇦​̴̺̭͍̺̖̞̜͉͊̉̅̌̇͒͌͘​🇦​̵͔̩̲̫̜̱͍́̋̈́̊͝͝͝͝​🇦​̶̱̖̩̥͛͒̅̉́​🇦​̴̯̍̃̄͂̅̑̂̋̚​🇦​̸͈͑​🇦​̷̧͕͖͇̀͂͗͋​🇦​̸̠̼̙͖̤̱͐̒̓̿͆͒̅́̄​🇦​̸̢͈̣̻̫͖̅͂͆͗́̎͜​🇦​̷̣̲̭̙̹̫̹͊̊͌͜​🇦​̵̨̰͕̮̫͈̰̑͛͐͘​🇦​̷͓̤̘͚̋​🇦​̴̧̩͓̘͍̰̅͌͗͆̐̚͝​🇦​̸̧͉̻̖͇̜̜͒͘​🇦​̸̺̼͓̥͔̋̆̑̋̉͒̋͜​🇦​̸̘̻̫͔̗̀̔̽͌̀̑̾͘​🇦​̸̨̡̠̪̭̼̥̱̓̍̈́̇̎̈́́͌̕͝​🇦​̸̧̛͓̬̲̜̖̩̥͔̱̿̽͑̍͝͝​🇦​̶̧̛́̔͋͊̈́̊​🇦​̸̢̞̰͈͈̥̓̀̈̇͌̽​🇦​̷̲͇͎̯͘͜͝​🇦​̸̡͈̯̜̜̳͈͛̈́̾͒̈̋̀̕͜ͅ​🇦​̸̢̢̱͚͚͔̰͎̫̀̉​🇦​̵̨̡͉̖͎̺̱̺́̑̽̊̀͋̓​🇦​̷̨͙̖̬̫̪̥̤̅̑̇̊̌͛​🇦​̸̻̼̼̰̊̔͆͗̑͐̽̕͝​🇦​̸̡̣̭͕̣̘̰̿​🇦​̸͕͖͎͙͕̗̫̤̼͋̆​🇦​̷̢̝̲̻̬̗̋̾​🇦​̷̨͔̺̦̪͉̊̐̂͊́̏̓̓̃͘​🇦​̶̖̘̤̯͔͐̐̂̀̒͗͜​🇦​̶̧̪̭̗͓́̎́̾̑̊̈͗͗̕​🇦​̸̲̈̋̿͋​🇦​̴̨͔͔͕̦̗̩̹̐ͅ​🇦​̸̨̢̛͇͓̥͍̺͖̻̟͐͆̃̈́​🇦​̸̨̢̥̩̙̥̓͛̎͊͊͌͑​🇦​̸͖̪̪͉̰̅̿̀͋̂̈́̚͝​🇦​̸̠͎̪̖͍͓̝͉̲̰́͘͝​🇦​̸̧͚̤͔͇̘͈̭͎̾̉̓̾̌͜͝​🇦​̵̜̖͚̼͈͈͚͈̌̉̑̂͘͜͝͠ͅ​🇦​̴̦͉̱͉̭͙͊̔̎̉̕̚ͅ​🇦​̵͍͗̈́̕​🇦​̶̢̪͔͓͚̮̤̳̈͋̓͐̑̾̃̔̏̐ͅ​🇦​̷̯͆́̍̆̆͂̽̑͝​🇦​̸̼͉̰͙̓̅​🇦​̶͎͚̘͍͕̈́̀̑̍̃̋̏́͘͠​🇦​̴̨̪̯̻͕̣̯̦͔̂̑̀̄̉̑͝​🇦​̵̡͈͖̯͋̇̔​🇦​̷̠̿̈́̂̐̓̅͛̾̕​🇦​̸̫̹̝͌̾͆͜​🇦​̵̙̮͖̄͂̏͛​🇦​̶̞͈̦͚̱͊​🇦​̵̞̯̬̂̏̎͂͛̚​🇦​̶̜̖͖̥̯̔͋̓͑̇͆̎̈̚͜͜͠​🇦​̸̟̤̯͓̼̘̣̕​🇦​̶̝͔͐͆̓͑̔̔͘​🇦​̵̢̮̰̫̦̙̅͛̀̒̏͆̃͝͝​🇦​̴̛͉̟̯̻̪̮̤̮̗͋̀̌̀̒̕̚͝ͅ​🇦​̷̺̬̪͔̦̖͛̀​🇦​̸̠̥͎͊͂̇̕​🇦​̷̨̹̠͚͉́̃̇̑̌̂͝​🇦​̴̖̌​🇦​̸̧̨̨̡͔̲̠̥̻̍̈́̊̕​🇦​̴̢̪̪͖̬̻̗́̿͐͜ͅ​🇦​̴̧͖̮͙̲͉̈́̀̎͌̚͝​🇦​̶̤̳͔̑̑̓̎͐̋​🇦​̴͇̗͖͔̻͚̈́̏͛̓̾̈́̈́͌́͝​🇦​̴̢̰̦̩̥̂͊̓͛͋̕​🇦​̷̨̢̯̲̼͙̽͌̔̿̊̒​🇦​̷̫̫͍͍̌͊̿̓​🇦​̴̝̮͉̞̠̙̯͑̈́̀̀̀̅̒͘͝​🇦​̷̛̻͈͔̘͉̬̐͂̀̈̽̾​🇦​̶͍̱̠̼͐͐​🇦​̸̖̦̖̪̺̯͎̈̓͂͜ͅ​🇦​̴̢̡̗͚̱̗̜̏̿̔ͅͅ​🇦​̷̧̗̮̪̰͙̥̥͛̚​🇦​̷̨̞͖̪̘̘̞̣̈́̏̕͘͝​🇦​̶̞͇̻͈͖͔̂̔̇​🇦​̴͈̫̮͍̗͇͔̼͛̌̔̓ͅ​🇦​̵̮̖̻̱̹̄̀͜​🇦​̸͉̰̘̺̜̦̈́̾͝​🇦​̷̫̩̻̣̥̮̇͑͐̈́͑͗͑̿​🇦​̵̡̝̪͖̝̥͆̒̄̿͐̈́̒̊̈̕​🇦​̵͕͉̖̣̩̣̈́̏̑̕͜​🇦​̶̹̣̤̠͈̤̤͕̟̃̽̅́͑̒​🇦​̴̦̥̀͗͊̉̄​🇦​̸͓͎̽̿̌​🇦​̴̠̼̠̜̊͌̉̍͗͂͛͊̚͘​🇦​̶̖̇̌̌̏̾̓̈͌̐​🇦​̶̡̛͙̲̝̥̝̘̩̞͒̎̅̑̅̍̆̚​🇦​̵̦̹̤̥͈̜̕​🇭​̷̥̰͚̰̺̳̼̓͊͒͛ͅͅ​🇭​̸̨͈̙͕̳̱̾̈́̋́̏̅​🇭​̶̤̮̻͇̖̫̥̃̿̀̽̒̔̇́ͅͅ​🇭​̷̧̨̛̯͇̬̼̀̎̀̓̅͜​🇭​̵̡̢̫̯͔̊̌̾̊͝​🇭​̵͇̖͓̝̦̒͗͝​🇭​̵̮̰̮͕̦̮͋̂́ͅ​🇭​̸̨̫̠̗̹͍̣͔͑̌̆̔​🇭"​̵̢̤͚̤̜͍̙̗̈́̆̉̾̎̈́̈́..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 47 3
𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 ─────── 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯...
7K 352 16
╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗ ❝ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ...
5.6K 143 15
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙪𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙖...
189K 5.9K 46
↳ ❝ [ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐭...