Shorts FFS

By zhanyi_fantasy

Zhanyi short story. These stories will be several chapters.Here's zhan Top and yibo Bottom. Do not copy my bo... More

fate
fate
fate
limping professor
Not me!! Rather you have fallen into my trap
secret information

fate

1K 78 19
By zhanyi_fantasy

Wangji was busy looking for the paper man when suddenly he felt someone standing behind him.When he looks back he sees his husband glancing at him. Wangji followed his husband's gaze and blushed looking at himself as his top was bare.As he goes to cover his top Wuxian grabs his hand and pulls him close to Wuxian and holds his tightly around his waist.He brought wangji so close that the Wuxian's hot breath fell on wangji's neck.Wuxian's hot breath and wangji's body shivered as he lowered his eyes in shy.

"Weiying "
  Wangji said in his low voice his cheeks and ears turning red due to embarrassment.

"I want you today, will you give me permission, Lanzhan"-
Wangji's cheeks turn red with embarrassment hearing that Wuxian is looking you in the eye to be stubborn.

Wangji Nodding his head gently, Wuxian didn't delay another moment from this, picking up Wangji in his arms. Wangji gets a little nervous at this kind of action but he pulls himself together.He gently pulls wangji from one to the bed and climbs on top of him . Wuxian slowly moves towards the lips and Wangji follows causing WangJi to lie down on the bed and he is right next to wangji's face.

Wuxian slowly captures wangji's lips and starts kissing them with utmost care...
And his other hand was to observe Wangji's entire body..........
Wangji's hands were clenched into fists and his heart was beating very loudly in his chest.His heart was beating so loudly that he could hear it.
Wuxian was slowly sucking on the lips and giving small bites.
And he brought his hands on  slowly from wangji's waist to his stomach and further up to hid chest and he pressed his chest gently.

"Ummm"-

Wangji unknowingly moaned inside Wuxian's kiss....

Wuxian stopped because he heard such a attractive voice.....

Wuxian looked into  Wangji's eyes and  saying," I want to hear more"

Wangji looked at Wuxian confused as he didn't understand what Wuxian meant so Wuxian gave a smirk and said-" Lanzhan, you would understand later."

He slowly dipped his mouth into wangji neck and started kissing lightly.And wangji's whole body trembled as he continued to suck at that place.

And wangji couldn't understand what was happening to his body why he was experiencing such a strange feeling

Wangji took his hand to the back of Wuxian's hair and held it tightly.
Wuxian makes a low mark on Wangji's neck and feels satisfied at the sight...

He slowly moved closer to wangji's chest and touched them with his tongue.

"Ahhh,,,,we-"

And that's when a moan came out of Wangji's mouth

Hearing this moan Wuxian continued to suck more and more on that spot

"Umm,,,, wei-ing"-

Wuxian  finally heard his name.Wuxian was very proud of himself for having succeeded....

He keeps sucking  wangji's nipples and Wangji moans his name....

It was then that Wuxian suddenly remembered something as if some scenes flashed through his head and he remembered everything that happened on their first night

And Wuxian immediately stopped and separated from wangji, and in such a manner Wangji looked at him.

His eyes were watering and he went to wangji and hugged him tightly.

"Forgive me, lanzhan for hurting you"-

Wuxian said as wangji started to look confused as he didn't understand anything...

But when Wuxian tells his everything and apologizes to him, wangji tries to explain that he forgot about it and he didn't mind. Wuxian is very happy because his husband has forgiven him and he kisses wangji on the forehead and hugs him to his chest .

Wuxian was very angry with his foster mother because he had caused so much pain to his husband that night.

And he looks at his for a love meeting with him, only to find that wangji has fallen asleep And Wuxian's face falls because Wuxian didn't expect that because he is still feeling arousal and wangji has to sleep ! .What else to do  Wuxian calmed down and let himself relax.....

Next morning

Everyone was sitting in the lotus pier having breakfast when a cultivator came to meet them.....
The Cultivator was looking for Wei Wuxian and he learned that Bausen sanren had sent an offer to  Wuxan to become his disciple, making everyone present very happy except  Madam Yu. Bausen sanren is known by one name as the most powerful Immortal Cultivator, and becoming his disciple is no ordinary matter......

The story of that brothel has spread everywhere and that is why Wei Wuxian has such a big opportunity.Everyone is encouraging Wuxian to go with him but Madam Yu is dissuading him and she excuses herself saying,"If you leave, who will be the commander of our sect?"

Then wangji says," why,  you told you yesterday that weiying is not fit to be the commander of this sect then why are you appreciating him today."

Madam Yu angrily fisted her hands back because she was always defeated by  wangji

Everyone was very happy and Wuxian was also very happy that finally he can become Immortal Cultivator and he holds wangji's hand and tells him ," Lanzhan,get ready to go on a new journey with me."

A small smile appeared on Wangji's lips, and seeing this smile, Wuxian understood that wangji had he agreed

They  say goodbye to everyone and leave for a new journey........

Eight years later

A lot has changed in these 8 years, Jiang Yanli is married to Jin jixuan and they have a four year old son.Yanli and Jin jixuan are also making preparations for immortal cultivation.

Jiang Cheng is married to Nie Huasiang and they don't have any children yet because they got married about a few months ago.
Jiang cheng is now the new king of Sect
But today, eight years later, wangji and Wei Wuxian  are coming, there is a small celebration in the sect of Jiang today. wei Wuxian and wangji now immortal cultivators. Their cultivation is over so they are returning to their sect.

Nie Huasiang, jiang Cheng, Jin jixuan, jiang yanli ,medam yu and jiang fengmian  stood in front of the door to welcome the xianwang couple.After some time xianwang couple arrived and everyone present was surprised to see them.Their eyes are wide and they are seeing only themselves.

For when they went there were only two but when they are coming they are six in all.

Wuxian had a five-year-old child. And behind him was a donkey and on it was an eight-year-old child, and on his lap was a child and behind him was Wangji and on his lap was a 5-year-old child.

And seeing their condition, Nie Huasiang said in a confused manner, "brother wei, did you go to do Immortal Cultivation or to shop for children!"

Hearing this,  wangji's face turned completely red and Wuxian's lips grew into a big smile.

"After all, everyone knew that  you  are the number playboy in yuanmeng and what more could be expected from you"
Jiang cheng rolled his eyes in annoyance

Then the five year old boy who was Wuxian's arm , the boy replied ,"why uncle ,  you are jealous you couldn't do what my father did."

Everyone laughs hearing this little boy's words and realizes that this boy has become just like  Wuxian.

Madam Yu was quiet and didn't want to say anything....

"Come on in A-xian,  you introduce your child to us "
Yanli said with a sweet smile

Wuxian then introduced his children. Wuxian first daughter's name is  Wei jiya. And his two five-year-old sons are very playful in nature, just like their father.And the two of them were named  Wei A-ning , Wei A-shing .And they also have a two-year-old baby boy, he's like a very quiet as Wangji and his name is Wei lanxi.
And everyone enters the sect and light breakfast is served....

"I have to admit, brother wei, you have increased your heredity along with cultivation!"- Nie Huasiang

"I still have more puppies to come, let them come then  you said this"-
When Wuxian said this, everyone looked at him with wide eyes.......

"Puppys means......"- everyone shout

"Wangji is pregnant again!And twins"- Jin jixuan said shockingly

"  three "- A- ning corrected Jin jixuan mistake .
Wuxian is very proud . that he has done many great things.

Nie Hussaing's food gets stuck in his throat and he coughs....
Chang quickly gives him water and he drinks the water saying, "wangji is pregnant with three babies after having four babies!"

Wuxian nodded happily On the other hand, Wangji has his head down in shame.

"Hey brother wei , your little bro have a lot of power "- nie Huasiang teasing him.

"What are you doing, there's a baby here"-
Jiang cheng scolded Huasiang.Because of which Hussaing became silent but then to their surprise the five year old child said," No problem uncle, we have experience in these matters. We have become big brothers like this! , isn't it, baba"

Wei Wuxian is very proud of his son.

Then Hussaing said mischievously," do you know how your father transferred the baby in your mother's womb"

The kids said ,"yes my  baba has a big injection and he injects it into my mama which makes my mama's stomach swell.And after a few days many babies come out of that womb which are our brothers"

Wuxian was very proud of how well his son had answered while everyone was just wondering what else could be expected from Wuxian's son.

Wangji's Eyes, nose, face, all red, he was just sitting with his head down, next to him , his eight-year-old daughter, she was very intelligent and understanding.She was a bit shy and sat quietly.

Wangji was very happy in his life now, he was very happy to have his husband and to have this family of his. He gave Wangji freedom like a bird and gave him all the happiness he never had.......

They were all very happy and within a few days the son of Wuxian won everyone's hearts.Even Madam Yu began to love those children.But after staying for two days, Wuxian want to leave that sect because they have built a small house in yilling and they live there and they want to go back there again.But cheng him said," you said you will always be by my side as my commander"

Hearing this,  Wuxian lowered his head, yes he promised but he also wants to have a small family, a happy family so that he can spend time with his family.
Chang then looks at his and says," I don't want to tie you down . I always wanted to see you happy if you are happy with your family then so be it but come visit us sometime."

Hearing this,  Wuxian hugged his brother and they hugged each other.....

Today they will leave for eleven so Cheng  want to arrange a chariot for them but then A-ning says," no need uncle our apple is coming with us."

"Apple!"-  Nie Huasiang said confusely

Then Wuxian smiles and says ,"yes there is no need for this"

They go to the donkey and show it to the donkey saying, " this is our apple and our chariot"

"But here you go and how will it become difficult for  wangji . He  is three months pregnant"- Cheng said worriedly

Then Wuxian forbade him to worry and they sat on that donkey. Wangji sat on a donkey and had two years of Wei lanxi in his lap.And Wei jiya sitting in front of him w and in front of her was A-shing.

And A-ning had Wuxian's arms . They ready to go, but the donkey would not budge from its place.

Everyone just looked at him in confusion seeing this donkey not moving from its place how could he take them on such a big journey.

A-shing then held an apple in front of the donkey and the donkey followed the apple as everyone watched.

  Really such  a strange family.

They all said goodbye to Jiang's and left for their journey, their own home , yilling ...............

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 34K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...
516K 33.9K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
10.7K 542 3
one shot stories of my favourite couples Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo This oneshots are purely my imagination not to hurt the idols.. Top Zhan / Wuxian B...
21.8K 1.8K 31
Zhanyi/Yizhan story... No description... But I am sure you won't regret reading it. It is my first work... Please support me. Ignore grammatical mist...