💘UNCONDITIONAL LOVE💘 TAENNI...

By pearl_V_22

" Taehyung!! " Jennie shouted running towards him who was sitting on his knees covered in blood. She approac... More

Chap.1
Chap.2
Chap.3
Chap.4
Chap.5
Chap.6
Chap.7, ( V's Birthday)
Chap.8, Jennie birthday
Chap.10
Chap.11
Chap.12
Chap.13
Chap.14
Chap.15
Chap.16

Chap.9

137 17 2
By pearl_V_22

Author Pov.

They didn't even realize how the days passed while talking and laughing. And today is the last day of them in Daegu. Taehyung and his friends are going to leave for seoul tomorrow Evening. And this is what is making Taehyung restless.

He has decided that he will also take Jennie with him to Seoul. But the question is whether she will agree to go with him. When he asked his friends's opinion, they said that, He should spend time with Jennie today and later when he gets a chance, convince her to go with him.

He also felt that this would be right so he called Jennie to her farm asking her that he wants to spend his last day in Daegu with her.

On the other hand, Jennie is also feeling anxious. She is unable to digest the fact that now Taehyung and his friends will be leaving Daegu tomorrow. Was their love journey till now? Will their story end here now? These thoughts were going on in her mind which were making her restless too.

As per Taehyung's orders, she reached her farm at exactly 9:30 in the morning. She saw Taehyung sitting at their usual place, lost in some thought. With a shy smile, She went and slowly sat next to him. Without even looking at her, a smile appeared on his lips. " What are you thinking? " She asked. Taehyung looked at her. " About you!! " He said due to which Jennie's cheeks turned red and she looked down.

Taehyung laughed seeing her blushing. " Yahh! Don't laugh. And tell me Why you called me here? " Jennie whined when she saw him laughing at her. Hearing that, Taehyung stopped laughing. He became serious and looked into Jennie's eyes. " We are leaving Daegu tomorrow... You know that, right? " Upon hearing this, Jennie quickly averted her gaze from Taehyung's gaze and slowly nodded her head. " Umm..So? "
" So I want to spend today with you. Am I allowed? " Taehyung asked. Jennie looked back at him and said, " Is this even a question worth asking?....Tae!! I didn't come here because you called me, I came here because I wanted to. " Jennie replied making Taehyung smile widely. " Then let's go!! I want to make lots of good memories with you which I can take with me back home. " Taehyung said excitedly and stood up extending his hand towards Jennie.

She happily placed her hand in Taehyung's which he held tightly and she too stood up. " But where will we go? " She asked. " Wherever our feet take us. " Taehyung replied and pulled her with him.

........

Both of them kept roaming in the entire village for the whole afternoon. They both were enjoying each other's company forgetting that today could also be the last day of their meeting. They clicked several pictures with each other in the flower field.

Then Jennie made flower crowns for herself and Taehyung. She placed one on Taehyung and wore One herself. Just like Taehyung taught her, she clicked a picture of Taehyung and then Taehyung clicked hers.

When Jennie saw their photo, 'Wow' Came out of her mouth. While Taehyung mouthed 'Beautiful' looking at her picture.

After that, they went to Jennie's favourite place near the waterfall and sat on the bank and they started talking. Taehyung was telling her about the fun He and his friends had during their college days and Jennie was just laughing at their sillyness.

Suddenly Dark clouds started appearing in the sky and the sun hid behind those clouds.
" It looks like it is going to rain. " Jennie said looking at the sky. Taehyung also looked at the sky and said, " Hmm...Let's go home. " Jennie nodded and both of them stood up and started moving towards Jennie's house.

They had only walked for a few minutes when suddenly small drops of water fell on them. " Hey, It's started raining. " Taehyung said looking at her. Jennie looked around and then said, " Let's go there. " She held Taehyung's hand and started running towards the Machan (plateform) built in the middle of the flower fields.

As soon as they both reached there, first Taehyung climbed on it and then he held Jennie's hand and helped her climb up. They both sat there comfortably and looked outside. " This is my first rain with you. " Jennie said streching out her hand and catching the raindrops on her palm.

Taehyung smiled at her and then lay down with his head in her lap. Jennie lowered her head and looked into his eyes. " This is the first rain of our Love. " Taehyung said. Jennie nodded and started caressing his hair while Taehyung stared at her. Suddenly He did something unexpected. He Pecked Jennie's lips. That was so unexpected for jennie that for a few seconds she didn't understand what just happened. She saw Taehyung smirking at her.

" Y-yahh!! W-what was t-that? " She said in fake anger while her cheeks turned red in shyness. " What do you mean by 'what was that' ? Isn't it obvious that I kissed you? " Taehyung asked playfully. " I-I know. But why did you do that? And that too right here in the open. What if someone sees it? " Jennie asked him looking around to see if anyone was there.

Taehyung again turned her face towards him. " The answer to your first question is because you are looking so cute that I couldn't stop myself from kissing you and the answer to the second question is that there is no one here, So there is no question of anyone seeing it. " He explained. " But stil- "

" Look!! The rain has stopped. Let's go home. " Taehyung said cutting her off and getting up from her lap. Jennie also thought it better to let that topic go and she also came down from the Machan after Taehyung. They again started walking towards Jennie's home.

........

When they entered inside the house, they smelled the food and heard Jungkook laughing from the kitchen. " Kookie!! "
Jennie called to him as she took off her shoes. " Yes Noona!! I am here in the kitchen. " Jungkook shouted.

Taennie went inside the kitchen. " Who are you talki-" Jennie stopped as she saw Others with Jungkook. J-hope was cooking something and Suga was helping him while RM and JK were sitting together on the chair and chatting since they don't know how to cook. They all looked at them.

" Ohh! Finally, Both of you have come. " RM said. " What are you all doing here?" Taehyung asked. " We were getting bored at home so we came here to meet JK since you two were busy with each other. " RM explained. Taennie looked at each other. " But I'm regretting coming here because as soon as we arrived here, this gourmet asked us to prepare lunch for him. " Suga said glaring towards JK while He just showed him his bunny smile innocently.

Everyone laughed at Suga.
" You both have come exactly on time. The food is almost ready. " J-hope said. Taehyung went and sat with JK amd RM. " Umm..the food smells so good, oppa. " Jennie said going towards him. J-hope showed her his sunshine smile. " Not only the smell but also the taste of my food is very good. " J-hope said proudly.

Jennie and J-hope put the food on table and Then Jennie asked J-hope to sit and she served everyone. Then she herself sat beside Taehyung. Everyone praised J-hope's food and finished their lunch in great joy.

-------------------------------------------------

Everyone had dinner early at night and Taehyung's other friends went out for a walk with JK while Taennie stayed at home.

Jennie was washing the dishes in the kitchen when suddenly the power went out. " Jennie! Why did the lights go off? " Taehyung asked walking into the kitchen. " It seems as if the electricity has been cut. Don't worry! This is common in village. There are frequant power cuts here during such rainy seasons. " Jennie explained while wiping her hands on her handkerchief.

" Tae!! You go sit in the balcony, I will bring the candles right away. Be careful while going up. " Jennie said. Taehyung nodded and went up and sat on the chair kept in her room's balcony. There was darkness all around due to no electricity but the moonlight did not allow the darkness to spread completely.

Taehyung was sitting there in deep thought, staring at the moon in the sky. Within a short while, Jennie also arrived there with candles.
She smiled at Taehyung and then she sat on the floor near a table which was in front of Taehyung and placed the candles on it and started lighting them. Seeing Jennie lighting the candles with a smile, Taehyung found her more beautiful. He was staring at her face shining in the candle light.

As soon as She lit all the candles, she came and sat next to Taehyung. " Ohoo?? Where is the moon? When I came here it was visible. " Jennie said looking towards the sky. The Moon was now covered behind the clouds. She then looked at Taehyung who was still staring at her with a smile.

When Taehyung found her looking at her, he shrugged his shoulder. Jennie sighed and said, " How nice it would have been, just you and me would sit here and stare at the moon. But don't know where it disappeared. " She pouted. He chuckled hearing her talking childishly then he leaned towards her face. " Maybe, The sight of your face created such a magic that even the moon felt shy after seeing My Moon. " Taehyung said in his deep voice while tracing his finger on her face.

Jennie felt her cheeks burning hearing that from Taehyung. She looked away from him in shyness. Taehyung gently held her chin and turned her face back towards him which made Jennie to look into his eyes. Both of them started staring deeply into each other's eyes. Taehyung took his gaze away from her eyes and looked at her lips and started bringing his face more closer to her.

Jennie sat quietly watching his action. Like she wanted the same thing Taehyung was going to do. And within a few moments their lips touched each other and they both started kissing each other passonately. Jennie's eyes were closed. She was inexperienced in kissing but still kept up with Taehyung which made him smile.

( Imagine them sitting in a balcony with candles around them. )

The clouds in the sky started darkening and their trance was broken by a loud thunderstorm. They pulled away from each other. Jennie covered her face with her hands and looked down in embarassment. " Jennie! " He called. She looked at him slowly removing her hands from her face. " I don't want to stay away from you., I want to take you with me to my city. Will you come with me? " Taehyung said holding her hands. He thought that this was a good opportunity to convince her. Jennie's eyes widened at his words. But then it softened after seeing the desperation in his eyes.

" I can't come with you just like that, Tae! Unnie will never agree. Forget about unnie, kookie himself would not agree. " Jennie said placing her hands on Taehyung's. " Your unnie is in Japan, right? So how will she know? And as far as Jungkook is concerned, my friends have taken him along just to make him convince. And I am sure he would have agreed. Now you just agree. I want to introduce my beautiful GF to my family. Please, Jen. " Taehyung said cupping her face in his hands.

" but Tae- " Taehyung cut her off. " Please baby! Only for few days. Then if you want, I will marry you and settle here forever. " Jennie laughed at his words. Then she asked. " How can you be so confident that Jungkook would have agreed to go with you? "

" I just trust my friends. " He said. Jennie drowned in thoughts. She wondered what would happen to them if her unnie came to know about this. But then she thought that,
'its just a matter of a few days, how will unnie know? " " Where did you get lost, Jennie? We don't have much time to think. Please say 'Yes' quickly. " Taehyung said eagerly.

" Umm...Okay! I am ready to go with you. but-" Before Jennie could finish her sentence, Taehyung hugged her tightly. " Shhhh. Just don't say anything further now. I heard what I wanted to hear. " He said. Jennie sighed and hugged him back.
" Hey! A little slowly. " She said when he tightened the hug. But he tightened the hug even more playfully. "yahh! " She said and broke the hug and moved a bit away from him.

He was about to protest when suddenly there was a strong lightening bolt in the sky causing Jennie herself to be startled and hug Taehyung tightly. He smirked and hugged her back, this time more tightly. Winds started blowing fast due to which Jennie's hair started flying and falling on Taehyung's face.

All the candles were extinguished due to the strong gust of wind, spreading darkness everywhere. But it seems as if these two love birds are not making any difference. They are still hugging each other. Suddenly, it started raining. And the atmosphere also became cool and pleasant which made Jennie shuddered amidst the embrace.

After a few minutes, They slowly pulled away from each other. They both looked into each other's eyes. Taehyung couldn't stop himself and started kissing her and this time a little harshly. He felt her trembling between the kiss not knowing whether it was because of the cold environment or because of such an intimidating kiss. But when he found her enjoying the kiss, he lifted her in his arms, still not breaking the kiss and took her inside her room.

He gently put her on the bed and hovered over her still kissing her. When Jennie was out of breath, she patted Taehyung's chest which made him break the kiss. He saw her breathing heavily which made him more crazy. Without wasting time he kissed her again.

And that night, both of them got lost in each other's arms to the tune of the pouring rain.

-------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

Jennie woke up to the chirping of the birds. She opened her eyes and saw that Taehyung was sleeping beside her with his hands wrapped around her waist. Suddenly she remembered the last night and started blushing.

But as soon as she thought of her unnie, a look of disappointment appeared on her face. What will she say to her unnie? Her unnie had forbidden her to even talk to city boys but she.....But then seeing Taehyung beside her, she felt a little relief and courage to face her unnie and Jungkook. She thought that she would definitely talk to her unnie about this after meeting Taehyung's parents.

With that she slowly removed his hands from her waist and stood up after wrapping sheet around her body. She felt pain in her body. She was about to leave when suddenly Taehyung held her hand. " Where are you going? " he asked opening his eyes. She smiled at him. " I am going to take a bath. Leave my hands. " She said trying to remove her hand from his grip.

" Can we take a bath together? " He asked playfully sitting straight on the bed still not leaving her wrist. She widened her eyes. "Nooo!! " She yelped and removed her hands from his grip. " Pervert!! " She said and started picking up her clothes lying on the ground. Taehyung laughed.

Suddenly his eyes fell on the nightstand beside the bed. A photo frame was kept on it. He took that photo frame in his hand and looked at it. His expression became serious. In that photo, a young man was holding the hands of two little girls. Next to him was a woman who had a small child in her lap.

" Who is this, Jennie? " Taehyung asked pointing towards that man. Jennie went to him and looked at where he pointed in the photo. " This...This is my father. " As soon as Jennie said that, Taehyung immediatedly looked at her in shock. " W-what?? He is your father? " He asked. Jennie nodded. " Yes! And this is both of me and my Jisoo unnie, who is holding dad's hands. " She said pointing towards two little girls. " And this is My Mom who has Little jungkook in her arms. Cute right? " She asked but it seems that He was not listening her. He was just staring at that man.

" Tae!! What happened? " Jennie asked shaking him. " N-nothing. You go and take a bath. " He answered coldly. Jennie found that strange but shrugged it off and went inside the bathroom to take a bath....

When Jennie came out of the bathroom after taking a bath, she saw that Taehyung was not there. Even his clothes were no longer on the ground.
" He left without telling me?? " She thought.

"And from here, a big twist was about to come in their story, of which Jennie had no idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.8K 32
jennie comes back from new zealand to study with her little brother, jungkook. But besides that, she befriends one of jungkook's best friends, taehyu...
38.1K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
6.5K 190 30
This is not a story. This will let everyone know what is happening with actual stories and future projects. There would be a "chapter" for each "Avis...
4M 257K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...