Her Return

Autorstwa vioslove4books

She has returned, changed.. She was an innocent 15-year-old girl who had been through too much to list. Silen... Więcej

Author's note.
Character aesthetics.
CHAPTER 1| Dead?
CHAPTER 2| Falling apart.
CHAPTER 3| Enemies.
CHAPTER 4| Past.
CHAPTER 5| Secrets.
CHAPTER 6| Caught.
CHAPTER 7| Snitch.
CHAPTER 8|Chaos.
CHAPTER 9| Clues.
CHAPTER 10| Outburst.
CHAPTER 11| Found.
CHAPTER 13| Overdue encounter.
CHAPTER 14| Accepted Invitation.
CHAPTER 15| Chances.
CHAPTER 16| Coincidence?
CHAPTER 17| Tracking.
CHAPTER 18| Action.
CHAPTER 19| Mission.
CHAPTER 20| Dinner.
CHAPTER 21| Tapes.
CHAPTER 22| Overheard.

CHAPTER 12| Clubbing.

1.3K 44 44
Autorstwa vioslove4books

AZALEA'S POV:

ANXIETY IS taking over me. I can't go anywhere without feeling like I'm being watched by someone or something; and it's reminding me of memories I'd buried years ago.

Not like I did sleep at night before, but for these past two days, I haven't gotten a blink of sleep. My nights consist of me drowning myself in work, going out for 'walks' in the middle of the night or constantly checking that my information is untraceable and sealed. Confirming no one could get information on me again even if they really wanted to. Oh and did I mention that Gianna knew about it but didn't tell me because she thought it was okay? 

I personally am mad at her for doing that, like she should've told me if someone was after me especially as an owner of one of the best industries in the world alone, not even as the girl with insane brothers. In her defense, she didn't know they were sent by my brothers, and she didn't think they'd go all out and spend mass amounts to get an 'experienced' stalker, and she didn't think they'd find anything on me. I still think she's a fucking idiot for not telling me, but whatever. We all make mistakes I guess. Still haven't forgiven her for that, though.

Elliott keeps me posted on everything, and I'm so grateful for that. So far, they haven't gotten any closer than they were before. They're apparently starting to loose hope and I'm so thankful for that. Now, I think I'm just waiting until they do finally loose hope so that I can stop being so anxious and paranoid about everything. Like I'm not joking, even when I was top wanted by the police I didn't stay this low.

But anyway, Juliette decided me sulking around wasn't okay, and told me that I had to.. loosen up (I don't think I want to know what sense she meant that in), then proceeded to kindly threaten me when I said I didn't feel like drowning myself in unnecessary amounts of alcohol.

So, now, I'm unwillingly sitting my ass down in my walk-in closest, criss-crossed legs while a convicted psychopath raids my closet, looking for something 'sexy' to wear tonight. I've been praying that someone will save me from my own personal hell ever since. If I suddenly go missing tomorrow, you know why.

I clear my throat. "Um.. Julie, don't you think we can do this later? I mean, I've got loads of work to do and it is 4pm. We're leaving at 9.." I'm halfway through my sentence when I get a deadly glare.

"That's only 5 hours, Azalea," She says through gritted teeth. I regret ever opening my mouth. Y'know, the more that I think about it, the more I realize that she seems to have that effect on people.

I shrug. "Isn't that enough, if not more?"

"Just shut up before I do something I'll regret," she smiles sarcastically.

"Ooh, scare-ay," I huff, but that's closely followed with a yelp when a slipper is thrown at my face. Fucking Juliette.

With an eye roll, I lean my body against a closet, bringing my knees up to my chest and rocking myself. What has my life become?

"Isn't this cute?" She squeals, and I peek, seeing a short white mini dress. Sorry, did I mention short?

"Whatever, it's not like I have a choice anyway." She gives me a look before deciding she doesn't like it, so she throws it along with the other massive pile of clothes she'd decided she didn't like either.

"Ohmygosh, I just found the perfect thing for you to wear," Juliette grins, now jumping up and down excitedly. Now it's my turn to give her a look.

(Imagine whatever you want)

"Juliette, I love you, but I'm not looking for a new bloody baby daddy," I scoff. I mean, the outfit is cute, it's just um.. not really my thing. More a Juliette thing.

"Well you should be looking for one," She mumbles, rolling her eyes.

"What's that meant to mean?"

"Nothing! Anyways, go try this on!" She quickly switches the subject, shoving me and her chosen outfit into my bedroom. I land on my ass on my carpet. How sweet.

For a good five minutes, I look between the window and the clothes in my hand, working out the possibility of me dying if I were to jump. But then I remember I'm not suicidal and if I did die, then I wouldn't live to see scream 7 so, I decide maybe jumping out windows can be ticked on my list another day, but for today, I need to get on with life and put this shit on me.

I stand in front of my mirror, examining the outfit. I mean, it looks amazing. Obviously, Juliette doesn't mess around with her outfits. It's just sometimes they can be a bit.. well. But anyway, as expected, I actually end up falling in love with the outfit. After a few twirls and side checks, I'm standing, facing myself with a big grin on my face. I could just kiss myself. And Juliette.

"Azalea, you're so pretty!" Juliette squeals from behind me, making me jump slightly. When did she get here?

"What if I was naked?" I frown.

"Even better," she winks, throwing herself on my bed. I should've seen that answer coming to be honest.

Just then, Matteo waltz in without a knock or anything. What ever happened to privacy? "Woah, am I interrupting something here?" He asks with wide eyes.

"Yeah, go away," I frown, now sitting criss-crossed on my floor again. What can I say, old habits die hard.

"Ooh, you're gorgeous," He points at the clothes Juliette picked out for me.

"Newsflash," Julie retorts. "What are you doing here? Can't you see we're having a girls-only conversation?" She frowns, me nodding in agreement.

"I'm bored," He shrugs.

"Be bored elsewhere," I shrug back.

"Noo, you guys are my most favorite people ever," He whines, crossing his arms.

"Oh! Do you want to watch Grey's Anatomy?" Julie grins, clapping her hands together, and I stare at her dumbfounded for how easily she gives in. What a traitor.

"Yes, let's go!" He nods ecstatically, beckoning J over. I just stare in betrayal and heartbreak. 

J glances back at me with narrowed eyes. "Do you like living?"

It's a little worrying that Matteo hesitates before answering an unsure 'yes'..

"Then we gotta wait for Az," J smiles.

"I was going to do that anyway," Matteo scoffs, and I narrow my eyes at him. Sure he was.

"Well, just go wait downstairs anyway, I'll be quick!" 

"Okay, see you downstairs!"

༄ ✯ ༄

When I do get downstairs to the living room, obviously as expected, Juliette and Matteo are sitting there, however as-not-so-expected, an extra.. person is sitting down too. I decided not to tell the others (except Elliott) about her little stunt, since I didn't think extra drama was necessary. But now, I'm kind of regretting that, because these snarls and dirty looks I'm about to hit this bitch with won't go unnoticed and definitely not unexplained. 

Please, tell me why when I have beef with this girl, J and M choose the smallest (the best) living room with the smallest couch, and also, luck just seems to adore me considering there's only a  seat between Matteo and Gianna. Fuck my life, honestly. I can tell this day isn't going to go well.

Sulkily, I drag my feet across the floor and plop my ass on the only space left, slightly unwillingly. I give it a side glance, to see it already staring at me. I slouch, lean into the chair more, cross my arms and huff. Matteo looks at me funny.

Grey's Anatomy starts playing, but only 1/4 of my mind is there since 1/4 of my mind is on the fact that I've got a blonde bitch breathing down my neck, then 2/4 is me considering filing a police report about me having 4 grown up men stalking me and trying to track me down. 

Just saying, I don't advice getting tracked down and stalked. Unless you're into that. I wouldn't mind it if it were an Zade Meadows thing, but these things are my brothers. Um, now this is getting a bit weird. Forget I said anything, but I still don't advice it. Nevermind.

༄ ✯ ༄

"Guess what time it is bitch!" Juliette bursts into my room with a massive smile on her face.

My eyebrows furrow and I bring up my arm to check my watch.

To this, Juliette rolls her eyes and shoots my arm back down with a fierce smack. "Club time! Hm, or getting-ready-for-club time if you'd like! Any works."

"Yay!" I exclaim, sarcastically with a slight tingle of fear.

She glares at me, and if looks could kill, I think I'd be injured severely with an amputated leg. "Please don't kill me, I have a wife and kids." I blurt.

"We could make that statement true," she winks. I can't tell if she's joking or not.

"Aren't you kicking me out of my own home so I can go find a new fucking baby daddy?"

"That's different—"

"Yeah, okay."

"and besides the point. The point now is, we need to doll you up so we have you looking like a sexy baby mamma. I mean, that's literally the definition of you already, but we're going to have you looking extra baby-mamaish," she winks, and I actually wonder what I was thinking when I befriended this girl. Please, save me and my sanity.

"Who's we exactly?" I ask hesitantly, silently hoping that someone, anyone will save me from Juliette's wrath.

"Me, myself and I, obviously," She laughs, and I swear I hear the faint sound of an evil witch's cackles. If I go missing tomorrow, you know exactly why.

"Don't forget to not kill me!" I half joke.

"Well dang it, that ruins my plans," she nutters under her breath as I watch her with wide, horrified eyes. "okay, come on! Sit in that chair!"

"No," I huff, laying on my desk filled with papers, pens and other random shit.

"Ew, gross, this is your bedroom not your office," she cringes at the paper scattered on the desk. " And you're funny if you think you have a choice."

What happened to choices, too?

Safe to say, I got guilt-tripped by this devil in disguise, and now I'm sitting in this stupid bar-stool-type chair with crosses arms and a pout on my face while she swipes at my face with different cosmetics.

"I can do my own makeup, you know that right?"

"Yes, but we need you looking glamorous for tonight," she smiles whilst applying concealer on my face.

"Why? What's tonight?"

"You know damn well."

"Oh," I say in realization. Then, I decide to keep my mouth shut for the time being.

As much as I'd like to believe tonight is my getaway, just to forget about stuff for a while, I know damn well that something's going to go wrong tonight. There's no way I'm going to be able to go to a cutesy little club in a cutesy little outfit and nothing goes wrong. It don't work like that for me.

I'm cut off from my thoughts when I feel light taps on my cheek. When I look up, I see J looking down at me, slightly concerned. "Are you okay?" She asks softly, and I actually have to take a minute before giving her a nod. That can't be good. Leave the bad thoughts for after tonight, Azalea.

"Okay, well, when you're ready, you can go wear your clothes," She gives me a small smile. Suddenly, I feel guilty that the mood of her night has already been dampen by my damp thoughts. Mental note - cheer the fuck up.

"With pleasure," I wink at her. Almost instantly, her face brightens up and she winks back, jokingly.

After literal years of sitting in that chair in the same position, it feels like my ass is glued to the leather. I'm not joking, it hurts to get up.

Well, at least this night will be something to remember.

༄ ✯ ༄

"We're late," I frown.

"Fashionably late," she winks. "plus, it's never too late to drink."

"Woah, that's worrying, J."

"You know what I meant," she narrows her eyes at me accusingly whilst I chuckle.

Juliette looks absolutely fucking stunning tonight. She'd picked her outfit 'last minute' (3 hours before 9) and said it was half arsed while I stared at her, shook at her audacity to say such when she looked like an angel from heaven. Her outfit on the other hand, not so angelic but still, gorgeous.

The first thing I notice when we enter the club is the strong stench of alcohol and sweat in the air. Then, I notice the purple LED lights and the gorgeous design of this club.

"This place is fucking gorgeous, how'd you find it?" I question, mesmerised.

"Um.. it's our club, Azalea," she laughs.

"Right, no wonder," I mumble, slightly embarrassed. "bar?"

"Let's get wasted, bitch," She winks at me, sticking her tongue out. I mimic her as we push through the crowds to the bar.

I plop down on a bar seat right next to Juliette's, and smile at her.

"What can I get for you ladies?" The waiter winks at us, leaning forward on the counter. I see Juliette cringe at the classic line.

"I'll have a beer," I offer him a smile, to which he returns.

"2 shots," Juliette smiles at him, to which be nods knowingly. I guess she goes here often.

"Okay, let's look for potential hook-ups for tonight," She says suggestively. "Ohmygosh, them, who just came in. They're so fucking hot—"

Everything else Juliette says is drowned out.

5 boys I know all too well walk inside the bar, captivating no one's attention but mine. I look into Giovanni's blue eyes, he looks in mine. It brings me back to the police station, then to their estate and then I realize, this is the first time I've seen them in three years.

This, is the first time they've seen me since I died.

༄ ✯ ༄

Thoughts?👀

Don't even get me started on how long this took to release💔

I was actually sick and the whole explanation thingy is on my board but at least I got out.. a day late!

And I have no idea what the next chapter is going to be about. Brainstorming is kinda failing me rn but I wanna make it dramatic and juicy.

Also can I just say how much U love Juliette??

And fuck Gianna who does she think she is😒

I swear we'll get more about Azalea's kidnapped life (if you'd like to put it that way) soon I just wanna get this bs over and done whit. Then we'll get Az and her love interest! yippee!

Okay, now, as per tradition,

Until next time,

~Violet

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.9M 78K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
Macrina Autorstwa Maya F

General Fiction

68.4K 2.6K 60
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
591K 14.2K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
355K 7.3K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...