Clear Blindness

By Lifeless_Momentz

WARNING: SEQUEL TO Blinding Darkness!!!!! By: Momentz_Night (ME!) I now know why my mother would sac... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Hello!!!
Yaaaay!!!!
IMPORTANT!!!
Yayayayaya!!!!!

Chapter 14

27 2 0
By Lifeless_Momentz

Bruce P.O.V

Too fast. Everything in the past couple minutes is passing by too fast. I was just with Ellie, chained to the hard floor by my paws and locked in a cage inside a cell where no one would ever track us. And now. . .now I'm on my way to freedom without the person that means everything to me.

Whining to myself, I go around a tree and duck under a low hanging branch that probably would have knocked me off my feet if I weren't paying attention.

The feeling of my paws hitting the hard forest ground awoke my inner wolf. I haven't been me since the day Ellie and I were captured.

It was a couple minutes into my escape is when I felt a vibration rush through my body. The sound of approaching paws pounding after me had me launching forward like a bullet.

They're close on my tail but I will not stop. Ellie and her unborn child mean too much to me. And the freedom of Ellie once I reach the Shadow Blood pack and get the packs ready for battle.

The woods was, for once, filled with noise as I ran and the enemy wolves gave chase.

I was so focused on not missing a step, which would cause me to fall, that I hadn't noticed the voice talking to me in my mind. I was just about to close the voice out - I sometimes talk to myself - until I recognized it.

I gasp as Ellie's voice flitted through my mind. 'Bruce,' I feel her hope through our barely there bond, 'I know you probably can't hear me right now, but I have to try. I want you to know how much I love you. Every single night I thank the ancestors and Helen for gifting me with the most precious gift. You.'

'I'm depending on you to overrun and outsmart the werewolves chasing after you. Don't give up, Bruce. You have a mate to care for. After I spoke to the ancestors they told me something that made me happier than I've been in one and a half months. Bruce, Mia's pregnant with your pups. You're going to have the family you've always wanted.' I hear her sob, causing a pain to erupt in my chest. 'So you need to realize you have to escape. If you don't. . .then your pups will grow up without a father. And you know how it feels and what it does to a child to not have a father in their lives.'

'Believe in yourself, Bruce! Because I do! I love you!'

I almost stopped short at the mention of pups. Blinking hard, I continue to weave up and under fallen trees like nothing. Well, as close as nothing can come to barely standing on my feet.

'What are you talking about, Ellie? Pups? What?' After a couple seconds I realized that it was pointless. I've reached too far. Our bond was gone.

Then her whole speech pushed itself to the front of all the other things. I feel a great sense of pride swell within me. Ellie believes in me. She believes that I will leave and get help.

Time stood still as my mind goes back to what I first asked her. Holly. Shit.

I'm going to be a father, I thought, distracted.

Look where you're going! My consciousness scolded me at just the right moment.

I yelp and narrowly avoided a tree. I stumble but quickly catch myself and keep up my fast pace. Dammit, I have to stay focused! My little ones life is at stake here. But that's not all. She's pregnant. That changes everything.

But right now I have to focus on getting out of these dark woods. Since it's night the forest would have been pitched black if it weren't for my advanced eyesight.

My senses weren't as sharp as they were before. Being chained up for one and a half months dimmed all my senses and the lack of food and water drained me entirely. My pace was slowing, so much that I could once again hear the wolves gaining on me.

My body is too tired, I thought tiredly, I'm sorry Ellie. I'm sorry everyone, my mate, Mia, and I'm sorry my pups. I've failed you.

My chest heaved. My legs burned. My whole body shutting down. I didn't stop. Couldn't. What good would it be that I went down without a fight?

Before I could collapse I sharply turn to face the enemies. They all formed a circle around me. I was trapped. There was about thirty wolves surrounding me. I was outnumbered and weak but I didn't let that frighten me.

I tried to stop the heay breathing. Tried to calm the heaving chest. Tried to cease the shaking my body was clearly showing. Through the weakness I held my head high. No one will stop me from reaching the Shadow Blood pack or my pregnant mate.

I deny the fact that Ellie and I have went through all this shit for nothing.

'Believe in yourself Bruce! Because I do! I love you!' Her words echoed in my head.

"Get down!" A man ordered. He had power behind his words. Not enough to overthrow me, sadly for them.

Lifting my head up I howl. Wasn't an ordinary howl though, this howl was angry, powerful.

Life will go on
Life will embrace the bond
Of the two beings who are very fond of the other
There is something beyond that of which others aren't allowed to respond to
Only the two and the family belong in the world of the beyond

The words were whispered around me. Only allowing me to hear them.

With every breath, every beat of my heart, my strength returned. Heat and power pulsed in and around me, growing and growing until I shone with a bright light.

"What the hell?" he muttered right before I leapt forward and tackled the first wolf that got in my way. He screamed out in pain as I ripped a chunk off of whatever I got a hold of first.

Quickly, with sure movements, I attack the next person vigorously.

'Bruce there's a tracker in you!' Ellie's scream cut through my hazy state enough that I was suddenly reminded of why I was fighting these wolves in the first place. I had to leave. If I didn't then the reinforcements should be arriving soon. That'd be bad.

Growling one last time, I turn with renewed strength, taking off into the forest once again.

It felt as if hiding deep within the dark of the forest, something or someone was watching me as I ran through it.

I shake my head, ridding myself of those thoughts. The important thing right now is how I'm going to get the tracker out without stopping for a few minutes. A thought hit me. Of course! The tracker was implanted in the middle of my back. So as I pass by a sharp looking rock, I jump, turn to the side, and clamp my teeth together as the rocks sharp edge sliced through my rough skin.

Once my paws were firmly planted on the ground I turn my head and, quickly, dug out the chip and tossed it aside. Not a second later was I already running. Every step I took was like getting hit by a bus repeatedly.

I didn't stop for five full days. I didn't stop to eat, only to drink - not like there's anything to eat, really, haven't caught a single scent of animal. I knew that I had to stay hydrated to keep the little strength I have. I've tried to mind-link any and every one I could but to no avail.

My appearance must have been horrible. Blood covered my fur from paws to muzzle. Literally. Those thoughts of my appearance had no impact on me. What did was all the horrible scenarios of what could be happening to Ellie that was constantly on my mind.

She sacrificed her freedom for mine. Oh, what have I done? I left my little one all alone. No one will be able to protect her. Well, except for herself, of course. It's just that lately there's a certain limit to what she can and can't do. Her stomach is already huge with the babe. I make my legs move faster. The thought of her babe had me thinking of my own pups and mate.

How could I be a father? I don't know the first thing about parenthood. Sure, I watched over Ellie most of our lives - her mate took over that role a long time ago - but that didn't make me an expert.

I past a tree, feeling the leaves brush along my side, turn left to dodge another one and slide to a halt. Body shaking, I wobble on my feet as I watch a figure appear from the shadows. Beta Ryan stood there in all his powerful glory. Growl after growl rumbled from deep within me.

He smirks. "I told the girl that I would catch you," he laughs emotionlessly. "I guess your ancestors aren't watching over you after all."

"You're alone."

The Betas shrug was casual, giving me a smile. "Good. More for me to kill."

The same time Beta Ryan jumped forward I used the tree behind me to my advantage and pushed from it. We clashed head on.

Above the sky roared with thunder. Lighting struck.

As he wrapped his arms around my neck I quickly dug my claws into his back. Growling, he lets go and we both back away. He seems to come to a conclusion because in the next second he shifts into his wolf. I resist taking a step back. The Beta. . .the Beta was huge. We were about the same size. Werewolves are naturally the size of horses but I was always the biggest amongst them. Including the Alphas.

Yet the Beta was my exact height. Oh no. If the Beta and I were equal then that meant the Alpha King was even bigger than the both of us.

Chest to chest, our hind legs supporting us, we snap our jaws at each other. Snarling and growling. I managed to clamp mycanines on his neck when he scratched my back, digging into my already open wound. I howl in agony and back up. He rams into my side, knocking me off my feet only to jump on me and lock onto my neck.

I kick him across the field. Like a wild dog thirsting for Blood Beta Ryan leapt forward. He didn't get the chance to touch me. When the lightening hit a huge tree it fell, blocking his way.

Thank you, I pray to anyone who heard me.

And I was back to running. The rain beating against me in a way that made me shiver.

The Alpha Kings territory felt as if I were traveling forever in darkness. The trees stayed dark as did the sky. The first signs of anything changing was the atmosphere. The air became fresher, clean, the trees more green, animals and the sky brightening and coming alive.

As I look ahead I noticed the end of the territory. Pumping my legs, I gain back my speed, flying out of the place. Instantly, I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders, mind clearing up.

I look back one last time before leaving for the Shadow Blood pack territory. Never again will I leave Ellie. She's too precious to be abandoned.

I never had the chance to actually enjoy my freedom. Then again how could I? My little one is locked up somewhere in that horrid place. Pregnant. Alone. Afraid. Strong. Brave.

I throw my head back, and, with a tornado filled with emotions, let loose a howl that echoed in every direction for miles and miles on end.

Landscape blurred past me until, finally, I entered Shadow Blood territory.

Ahhhhh!!!! What do you think's going to happen? Well, you'll see in the next chapter. Or will you? Haha, no, I'm just playing. Anyways, I hope all you a very good day or night.
Love you, guys.

Bye, and please don't forget to:

Vote, Follow, Comment, Share, Add

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 13.3K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
47K 2.1K 40
It's a story about werewolves (cliché!) A girl named Heaven who was a former member of the Phantom pack. But after years of being abused and neglecte...
5.9K 216 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
1.5M 38.8K 35
His heart was cold, which perfectly matched his personality. He was a ruthless man, who only cared about himself and was very arrogant. She was...