In The Morning

By staciiswcrld

Sweet dreams turn into coffee in the morning More

In The Morning
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
images
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
hey yall
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv

xx

3.2K 131 136
By staciiswcrld

FMB

"Oh my God!!" I cried out, each word broken into syllables from the impact of her thrusts. This girl is crazy.

Here I was again with my wrists tied to the bed but this time my legs were tied there too. I was literally folded like a pretzel and I was loving every minute of it.

My eyes stayed trained on the mirror as I watch us from above. The sweat glistening off of our bodies in the low light, the lipstick marks and hickies that were littered all over my body, Taraji.

God Taraji.

The muscles in her back slightly flexing as she drilled me from above had me ready to have all her kids, move on a farm and change my name to Ethel.

My muscles clenched tightly as yet another orgasm washed over me. Taraji quickly slid out of me, leaning down and catching it all in her mouth.

Oh?

She then spit it back out, everything landing directly on my clit before going back down and slurping it up.

Oh shit.

I audibly gasped, eyes rolling back into my head briefly before I looked down at her. She sat up, biting her lip before reaching up and untying me. I sighed and closed my eyes thinking we were finished but I was wrong.

Before I knew she flipped us over causing me to sit in her lap. She lifted me up a little before sliding the toy back into me, making me shake in overwhelming pleasure.

"One more and I'm done baby I promise." She whispered softly as she grabbed my hips, making me grind against her.

I took control of my own pace, starting out slow as I placed my hands on her chest to support myself. I planted my feet on the bed firmly, legs slightly wobbling but I pushed through it as I began riding her at a slower but moderate pace.

She stared at me, lip between her teeth as her hands moved from my waist down to my ankles to given me a little more stability.

I started speeding up my pace, the sounds on skin clapping and sloshing prominent in my ears.  My head tilted up and looking at us in the mirror only motivated to show the fuck out.

"Fuck Daddy it feels so good." I moaned out seductively as I trailed my hands down Taraji's chest, lightly scratching her with my nails.

I heard her suck in a deep breath and felt her shift slightly under me. I looked down at her, seeing that her eyes were slightly fluttering closed and her mouth was slightly opened.

I realized then that this position was pleasuring her as well so I used that to my advantage. I sank down on the toy slowly before swirling my hips around rhythmically, making her  pick up her head and look at me.

"You like that baby?" I asked as I trailed my hands back up her chest until her breasts were sitting in my hands.

She opened her mouth to respond but a low drawn out moan and her eyes rolled back.

Gotcha.

I leaned down to her face, kissing her jawline and cheek as we moaned lowly in each other's ear. I then sat up, placing my hands on my knees and basically started twerking on top of her.

Her eyes snapped forward once again, fixating on me as she watched. She slowly ran her hands down my sides, squeezing me every so often as our climaxes built up for the final time tonight.

"Mm fuck, cum with me Daddy." I moaned out, placing my hands in her stomach as I got a little wilder with my movements.

"Fuck baby!" She gasped out, throwing her head back for a second before looking me dead in the eye.

We held intense eye contact the entire time until we unraveled and even then we stared into each other, the vibe of the room changing instantly. We slowly rode out our orgasms before I leaned down, pulling her into a heated but passionate kiss.

Once we pulled away I rested my head on hers, trying to catch my breath and strength before climbing off of her.

After about a minute I was able to get up and dropped down beside her, exhaustion running through my veins as my adrenaline died down.

"Don't go to sleep yet baby, we gotta shower."Taraji said softly once she caught her own breath. I just hummed a response, letting my eyes close as Taraji got out of the bed slowly.

I heard her shuffling around for a bit before I heard water running in the bathroom. After a few minutes it stopped and I heard Raji walk back into the room so I opened my eyes.

"Come on baby, I ran us a bath." She said sweetly causing me to smile. I slowly and carefully got up before letting her lead me into the bathroom.

She helped me step into the tub, allowing me to sit down and relax before standing up and going back into the bedroom for a few minutes.

When she came back in she had different types of oils and lotions, setting them on the counter before getting in the tub with me.

We relaxed in silence until the water started getting cold. We got out and took a quick shower before Taraji led me back into the bedroom.

The sheets on the mattress were changed and she had clothes sitting out for us to put on. I got dressed and immediately laid down ready to go to sleep but Taraji didn't.

She went into the bathroom, grabbing makeup wipes and some shea butter before coming to the bed and sitting next to me. She took the makeup wipes and gently cleaned off my face before taking the shea butter and rubbing it on the rope burns I had on my wrists and ankles from tugging against them.

I smiled softly at her gentleness, she was handling with such care after fucking me like a two dollar hoe. A full circle moment.

"Thank you." I said softly causing her to chuckle lowly.

"What you thanking me for?" She asked as she massaged my wrists.

"For taking care of me right now." I said making her eyebrows scrunch un confusion.

"Why wouldn't I take care of you after all that baby? It's what I'm supposed to do." She said looking up at me. It was now my turn to look confused.

"I've just never had someone care for me after sex like this. The most I get is a warm towel." I said, giggling lowly while saying the last part which made her laugh as well.

"It's call after care baby. After a session like that it's my job to back sure you're cared for physically, mentally and emotionally." She said gently tapping my nose.

"Well still, thank you." I said tiredly as she laid next to me. I went and cuddled into her side, laying my leg on top of hers as we got comfortable.

"You're welcome baby, now get some rest." She said kissing my forehead lightly before reaching over and turning off her bedside lamp.

I closed my eyes and let the sound of her heartbeat and my exhaustion lull me to sleep.

not her full lick back
but she still got her lick back
and i be wanting to add
reference pictures of the bondage
but they be a little vulgar🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.2K 45
When it comes to life and love what choices would you make?
5.3K 426 12
Not everything is as it seems. This is purely fiction and does not reflect real life
50.9K 1.9K 24
Love catches you when you least expect it and for them they meet when they needed to. Enjoy as I take you on a journey exploring a love so deep you b...