linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

2.4K 82 16
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
stories from the past !

TWITCH
juleyork is live!
dev is here! run!

"hello everyone. tonight i have something very exciting to share with you" jule greeted his stream as he sat on his desk chair with a suit on.

devon's camera appeared a second later, seemingly frozen in a gobsmacked expression "stop that fucking act. you are not polite"

"go crawl in a hole" jule grumbled, rolling his eyes before smiling dazzlingly at his camera.

"anyway! for anyone who doesn't know me i'm devon, julien's bestest friend in the whole wide world" devon smiled, leaning back on the headboard of her bed. she had not bothered to dress up, unlike julien, and she didn't feel like sitting on her desk so she opted to stay in bed.

"that's an exaggeration"

"and he begged me to come here and do a storytime on how we met. he wanted to get clout" she teased, making jule make a sound of disagreement.

"that's also an exaggeration"

"so, i'll tell you guys how me and julien met" she grinned, angling her laptop and leaning it on her thighs.

"i wanna say it!" julien clapped, leaning back on his chair as he prepared to tell the story he loved "i had just moved to michigan and six year old me decided to go outside, unfortunately. i saw this silly stupid looking girl in pigtails doing cartwheels outside so i went there and i told her i was better than her. she just smiled and nodded for me to try it, i ended up falling on my ass"

"best memory ever" she chuckled, remembering fondly how once julien had fallen he started crying so little devon had thrown herself gently on top of him and hugged him until he stopped crying. ever since then, they never left each other's side.

"she helped me up and she became obsessed with me and never left my side, even eighteen years later" he claimed, completely lying through his teeth.

"cute story but you got it wrong. you became obsessed with me and came by my house every single day"

"again, exaggerating" jule rolled his eyes, lazily reading through his chat in amusement.

"he's still obsessed by the way" she whispered jokingly, grabbing her phone when she saw it lit up with a notification.

"whatever. dev, chat is asking how we met the hughes'. this is my stream guys, it's supposed to be about me" he groaned as dev texted quinn, letting him know she was on a stream. he said he was already driving back home and that he would download twitch on his phone just to watch her.

"you're so self centered" she snorted, still typing on her phone. by the look on her face, jule could tell she was talking with quinn but he was feeling nice so he didn't point it out.

"i wanna say how i met quinn" jule claimed just as dev put aside her phone for the time being.

"it's not even entertaining"

"so, i was chilling at dev's house. waiting for her to come from school cause i was sick and i stayed home" he began, for some reason remembering the day perfectly.

"and you still decided to go bother my mother!"

"not relevant! so after a few hours, she came back with this petrified looking guy saying how his name was quinn and that he was her science partner" he cackled, remembering that for some reason, the guy behind dev looked scared as shit. at the time he didn't know why, he then discovered it was because quinn liked devon since then and he was nervous about meeting her parents.

"i remember! you were talking with my mom when we got in the kitchen and you looked at quinn for like about half a minute and left the room, dragging him with you without a word. what did you even say to him? you never told me!" she exclaimed, still pissed he never told her. admittedly, she had forgotten about it for years but now that she remembers she badly wants to know.

"i'm gonna expose quinn, my favorite pastime. everyone already knows quinn and dev used to be together, so it's not really news. i just told him that if he ever hurt you i would find a way to kill him and dispose of his body so that nobody would find him" he shrugged casually, mentally preparing for the texts he would receive once quinn finds out he said that.

"what!"

"shit! twitch! kill in game. kill in a game i swear" he urgently assured, looking at his camera with wide eyes as his chat zoomed by faster than ever, everyone laughing at the stupidity of the situation.

"why did you say that to him! you guys were together for five seconds" she frowned confusedly, grabbing the laptop closer to her as if that would make her understand him better.

"i saw the way he looked at you" he said calmly with an almost invisible smile. the look in the fifteen year old eyes was the same look twenty-four quinn had. it hadn't changed, not even a little.

"what does that even mean!"

"move on. say what you came here to say"

"i hate you. so, the hughes dynasty. the first one i met was quinn, we met in freshman year in high school. literally, the first day. we got paired up by our science teacher. no idea why but i thank her everyday" she said appreciatively. she was sure that if it hadn't been for ms. stacy she probably would've never talked to the cute guy she saw at the welcome assembly.

"i curse her. my life would've been so much better without huggy" he grumbled, crossing his arms across his chest.

"don't say that, people might believe you" devon laughed, half worried, half amused. there was a time, very brief, where julien was more in love with quinn than she was.

"it was a joke! i love huggybear, he's my pookie" he childishly said, earning a grimace from dev that was bound to become a meme.

"moving on. my dear juli here had a very short and funny hockey phase" she cackled. the only people who knew julien ever had a hockey phase were his family, her's and the hughes'. devon felt a sense of pride swell in her chest. jule was always the one exposing everyone, it was his turn to be exposed.

"we do not talk about that" julien winced, not keen in remembering his disastrous hockey experience.

"so i went to practice with him one day and guess who was there"

"i don't remember" jule mumbled, racking his brain desperately.

"lukey!" she grinned. while jule had went to the locker rooms, devon had sat on the stands as she saw little kids playing a friendly game of hockey.

"oh! right. quinn was picking him up, right?"

"yeah, but luke's practice ran late and quinn saw me so he stayed with me until then. fucking julien here completely forgot i was there and he left. because of that, quinn walked me home for the first time" she smiled fondly as she saw her phone light up repeatedly. it was quinn saying how that was the best decision he ever made.

"i'm cupid, fuck off"

"sure. so i met luke that day and a couple days later i met jack when quinn invited me over"

"blah blah blah. can you skip to the part that everyone wants to know?" jule prompted as he did stuff on the computer. one of his mods had told him quinn was in chat, how did they know? no idea but he was trying to make quinn vip.

"what?"

"huggy" he mumbled distractedly.

"oh! he asked me to be his girlfriend in junior year" she shared distractedly, still busy answering quinn. if she had been on call with anyone else, she wouldn't even grab her phone out of respect. but it was just julien, and quinn was texting her.

"really? that's all you gonna say?" he sighed, dissapointment clear in his tone.

"what else do you want me to say!"

"you're such a bad storyteller"

"there's nothing else to say! he took me to a picnic to ask me. it was so cute! he was so nervous and so cute, ugh" she smiled as she read through her bajillion texts from quinn and luke coming through.

"then he broke up with you"

"i'm leaving the call" she deadpanned, looking up from her phone with a glare.

"the three of us got into umich and they rented an apartment while i lived by my loneliness" he continued without a care causing dev to grumble under her breath.

"you had sleepovers with me while quinn was still in bed" she reminded. just like cristina and meredith in grey's anatomy, jule sometimes would come to their apartment and ask if he could stay over. it was kind of a tradition for him to sleep on her other side so she ended up in between him and quinn.

the first time it happened quinn freaked out, completely fell out of the bed freaked out. she remembers quinn had gotten mad, understandably. she would've gotten the same reaction if a girl appeared on the other side of the bed but after a while quinn understood. he understood the bond between devon and julien was the same he had with his brothers and after a millions talks with jule where he reassured, swore and promised he never had seen devon that way, he felt at ease.

it became that normal that he would sometimes open his eyes only to find jule's calm form beside dev, his back to her as she cuddled into quinn's chest.

"stop embarrassing me. they were the it couple, super happy, super in love, i was a constant third wheeler then bam, broke up"

"you're a horrible storyteller" she grumbled, crossing her arms across her chest as she looked away.

"let me just tell you, chat is going crazy. yes guys, cancel quinn. that was the moment my i hate quinn era started"he cackled, completely amused by his chat. the comments went from 'dinn4ever' to 'quinn is fucking crazy'. some where even threatening, jokingly he hopes, to manhandle quinn for breaking up with dev.

"nevertheless, when you fbi fucking agents started digging. you made us reconnect after a couple years so now here we are" she smiled. some deep part of her knows that if the account had never resurfaced, they would've never reconnected.

"what she's saying is 'thank you chat for helping me reconnect with my pookie huggybear'" julien said in a higher voice, horribly trying to imitate her voice.

CHAT
username i wish i'd met little dev

username bro quinn's crazy for breaking up w her

username i love jule's & dev's friendship sm

username in what universe do i live in

username everytime i picture teen quinn i just see him more miserable than adult quinn

username julien is cristina and dev's meredith dhmu

username how the hell did quinn even bag her

username quinn is better than me cause if i'd found a mf sleeping in the same bed as me and my girl i would've started crying

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'THE BETTER HUGHES'

today at 8:26 PM

lukey
devy
i loved the stream
really entertaining

devy
glad u liked it moosey💗💗

jacky
what stream

devy
i did a stream with jule

lukey
she talked about how we met
she barely mentioned u btw

devy
STOOPPP

jacky
how much did she talk abt u

devy
i just said how i met him at the rink

jacky
she didnt talk abt u either🤗

lukey
stfu

jacky
is quinn with u
hes not answering to my texts

devy
he's asleep
his shoulder is bugging him again

jacky
again?

devy
yeah:((
i dont know what to do
he insists hes fine but i know it bothers him

jacky
you know how he is

lukey
tell him to go check it out before it gets bad

devy
he already did
doctor said it was just bruising from a fall, that it should heal in a like two weeks
im just sad abt it

jacky
he'll be fine
just cuddle with him
that'll cheer him up

devy
ik😁😁

jacky
i always regret talking to u

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
the end is close🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 1.4K 46
❝𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴?❞ the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...
38.7K 803 31
"I once believed love would be black and white but it's golden..." *final book in series. Takes place after Cardigan BETTER DESCRIPTION...
21.2K 490 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙...