The Masked-Hero of The Isles...

By FifthZephyr_The2

When an anomaly from another universe seeks to change the fate and future of The Owl House universe, the God... More

The Super Sentai (QuocTheIdiot) Bio
Prologue: Type Y/n
The Anomaly Bio
Prologue 2: Type Gira
A Lying Witch and a Warden
Witches Before Wizards
I Was a Teenage Abomination

Protag-Kun Bio

736 17 11
By FifthZephyr_The2

Name:Y/n

Last Name:L/n

Character Type: Protoganits, Hero, Anti-Villian (When Berserk Form)

Allieses: The Kamen Rider, New Destroyer of world, Master of Time & Space, Hero of the Isles, Shining-Knight, Mask-Warrior, the Criminal.

Race:Human (Formerly) Unknown (Current)

Gender:Male

Age:15

Looks:

Occupation: Vigilante/Kamen Rider, Student at Hexside.

Affiliation: Himself, Hexside School of Magic and Demonics, Covens Against the Throne.

Current Outfit:

Background:
Y/n L/n, a normal teenager popular in school, loves Tokusatsu like Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Metal Heroes, Garo, and more. With an extensive collection of Tokusatsu items like DX, CSM, and Memorial editions, he finishes school and waits at the crosswalk. Crossing when the light turns red, a truck tries to hit him, but he dodges. However, the truck reverses and charges at him again, hitting him.

He awakens in a white room with God, who reveals an anomaly in the Owl House universe and selects Y/n as the hero. Initially hesitant, Y/n learns he can be a Kamen Rider and accepts without hesitation. Equipped with a new outfit and items, he is sent to the Owl House universe, where he meets Luz Noceda, the witch Eda, and her sidekick King.

Powers:

SuperHuman Powers: These powers boost everything for Y/n, including strength, speed, stamina, agility, and more. It grants him unparalleled capabilities, making him a formidable force on the battlefield.

KR Powers: The Kamen Rider powers allow Y/n to utilize the abilities, techniques, or summon items from Kamen Rider no limitations.

Main Equipment:

Gundephone50

Haouken Xross Saber

NeoDiendriver

Form

All Kamen Rider (If I say every Kamen Rider, I mean it..)

All Dark/Villainous Riders

Pseudo-Rider

Monster Form

-N·Daguva·Zeba
-Wolf Orphnoch
-Horse Orphnoch
-Joker Undead
-Dragonfly Undead
-Wolf Undead
-Gryllus Worm
-Scorpio Worm
-Kiva Flight Style
-Bat Fangire
-Joker Dopant
-Eternal Dopant
-Kyoryu Greeed
-Lord Baron
-Heart Roidmude
-Amazon Omega Origin
-Amazon Neo Origin
-Evolto Phantom State
-Storious (Megid Form)
-Daiouika Deadman
-Wolf Deadman Riot
-Locust Kaijin
-Premium Kekera

Quotes

I am Kamen Rider! I am the warrior of justice and peace, sent by God itself! Remember that!.

Now, here comes the highlight!.

I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Remember that!.

You call that the power of the Kamen Riders? You don't know anything! I may be new to this hero gig, but I'll show you a thing or two about the true power of the Kamen Riders!

Human life is more important than even peace and justice.

I'll be the one to decide my story's ending, not you!.

This power exists to protect those who can't fight, not for whatever you want!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
9.9K 267 6
(This story is a sequel to the story: The son of eggman) Months have passed since the black arms invasion and the death of black doom and of Y/N robo...
32.4K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.