Korra and Asami

By EriWinters

*Korra and Asami's life continues after 'Ruins of the Empire'. Korra and Asami are back in Republic City foll... More

1:Finally Home
2:Living Arrangements
3:Bored
5:Something New
6:Drunk State
7:Reunions
8:Emotions
9:Dangerous Games
10: Connected
11: The Morning After
12:New Ideas
13: Dynamic Duo
14: Confidence
15: Memories
16: Control
17: Promise
18: Hope
19: Distractions
20: Surprises
21: Long Night
22: Clarity
23: Revealed

4:Simple Life

377 7 0
By EriWinters

For the next week, Asami and Korra's life was pretty simple and yet still so exciting whenever they were with one another. 

Asami met with business partners and worked on her projects taking Naga whenever Korra wasn't there and the avatar decided to spend her days helping the citizens of Republic City with whatever small tasks they needed to complete. It was light work, but it was still worth it. 

Whenever they were together they would share their day's events and open up to one another about what bothered them, bringing them closer together. There were days when they would kiss so deeply, their hands all over one another that they were sure it would go further, but Korra usually stopped it from going too far and Asami stayed patient, respecting her space. 

Today was one of those days. 

Korra kissed Asami deeply, pinning her against her office wall, their tongues dancing for dominance, their hands touching anywhere within reach. Korra wants more, every day she wishes to take it further but her inexperience and nerves make her insecure about it all. 

Asami suspects that is a reason, but doesn't want to ask in case Korra takes offense, but much to her surprise, Korra brings it up. 

Korra pulled her lips from Asami's, breathing quickly, looking down with knitted eyebrows, "I want to take things further. . ."

Asami's eyebrows shot up, "You do?" 

Korra nodded.

Asami smirked, picking her head up, "What did I say about looking me in the eye avatar?" 

Korra blushed, "I just. . . don't have experience and I don't want to disappoint you. I don't know what to do, especially with a girl." 

Asami smiled in understanding, "Can I ask you a question? It's. . . kind of a personal one."

"Yes." 

"Have you ever. . . touched yourself before?" Asami asked tilting her head at a very flustered Korra. 

Korra took a step back, embarrassed by the question, "Um. . ." 

Asami laughed, pulling her back, "It's alright Korra, everyone does it." 

Korra hated how hot her face felt, "I have. . ." 

"Well, picture doing that. . . but to another person. Being physically intimate should feel natural, but with time and communication, you can also ask the other person what they want and what feels right. You don't need to assume and guess what they like, simply ask if you're not sure." Asami explained in an understanding tone. 

"O-okay," Korra nodded shyly. 

"I'm not saying we have to do this today or tomorrow, but in the future just keep it in mind and if it ever feels like too much, you say the word and we stop, alright?" 

Korra was annoyed that Asami has to teach her this, she feels like she should just know and wished instead of being taught, she could have surprised Asami instead. 

"Do you feel, let down?" Korra asked softly. 

Asami's eyebrows pulled together, "What do you mean?" 

"Do you feel let down that I don't know these things, that you have to teach me?" She elaborated self-consciously.

Asami found it cute, "Absolutely not. I love your innocence, and that I get to be the one you experience this with for the first time. It makes me feel. . . special." 

Korra grinned, pulling Asami closer, "You are special." 

Asami blushed, "Thank you." 

"Anytime," Korra answered, both girls fixed themselves up before departing the room, hand in hand. 

"Would you like to go for a swim?" Asami asked Korra randomly, "I don't have much work today and want to spend some more time with you."  

She should know she doesn't even need to ask, she can ask Korra to do anything and she'll do it no question. 

"Of course." 

"Okay, go get ready and I'll meet you at the pool," Asami kissed her lightly and turned to her room leaving Korra excited to see her girlfriend in her bathing suit. She can't remember the last time she had seen her in one aside from when Team Avatar hung out all those years ago. 

For strength training, Korra occasionally swims in the pool but usually in a pair of shorts and a cropped shirt, but now she's dating Asami and she wants to look good for her. Asami filled Korra's wardrobe when she moved in but Korra barely wore the things she bought for her since most days she is out doing things that make her dirty or sweaty, she never wanted to ruin what Asami has bought. Today, she is excited. 

She walked into the closet, pulled open the drawer that had several bathing suits, and chose the one that was a deep blue two-piece. The bottoms were kind of cheeky and the top was like a bra exposing the right amount of breast. She was excited for Asami to see her like this because it wasn't often, hopefully, she'll like it. 

She kept her shoulder-length hair down rushing to the bathroom using a small body blade to remove her body hair, she's usually covered up so it's not necessary most of the time and she knows Asami wouldn't care, but she wants to impress her. Once she was hairless and smooth, she stepped into the bedroom and put on the bathing suit, checking herself in the mirror surprised at how. . . good she looked. 

Korra doesn't get to dote on herself much but once in a while, in times like these, she does. Her brown skin is smooth and moisturized, her body slim, toned, and muscular all at once, her breasts perky and a little on the larger side, and her butt, well it looks amazing. She smiled widely, slipping on baggy pants and a shirt over her bathing suit before grabbing her towel and heading down to the pool. 

She is excited for Asami to see her but she's even more excited to see Asami. Her girlfriend always looks exquisite, but she can't help the fast beating of her heart in anticipation of seeing her partially exposed. It's exhilarating. 

Once she arrived at the pool, she noticed Asami was already there, putting her things down on a chair, and Korra openly ogled her. She was wearing a black two-piece that looked amazing against her fair complexion, her dark silky hair was almost down to her waist and Korra wanted nothing more than to run her fingers through it forever. 

Korra took a breath and tentatively walked up behind her girlfriend, gently placing her hands on her waist. Asami relaxed into her touch and turned around to face the avatar, smiling ear to ear, leaning her face down to kiss her. 

Korra smiled when she pulled away, and Asami wrapped her arms around her neck, "Avatar?"

 "Yes?" 

"Is that what you're swimming in?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Korra laughed softly, "No Miss Sato, it isn't. My swimsuit is underneath." 

Asami nodded with a grin, turning back around to organize her things probably assuming Korra was wearing the same thing she usually wears when she trains in the pool. 

Korra smirked, dressing down to her bathing suit and approaching Asami just as she turned back around, her eyes widening, jaw slightly ajar in shock. 

Korra chuckled softly, closing Asami's mouth with a smug grin, "Let's go," She held out her hand for Asami to take, and after a few seconds, Asami snapped out of it taking her hand and allowing Korra to pull her into the water. 

Asami couldn't keep her eyes off Korra as she moved through the water, she knew she had a body, but she's never seen this much of it before. She was stunning, so fit and confident, her breasts were magnificent, and her ass. . . Asami, gulped hoping Korra saw her the same way, still shocked at how amazing she looked. If she looks this good in a bathing suit, Asami can just imagine how she'd look in the same fancy attire she wears occasionally. 

It's no secret the avatar is beautiful, but Korra isn't girly and doesn't dress girly either, but Asami grew annoyed thinking that if she did, how many men and women alike would openly stare and admire her. She didn't like the jealous thought, not at all. 

Korra is hers.

She is nowhere near as fit or strong as Korra and sometimes she wonders if maybe Korra would prefer her to be. Sure she's tall and slim, but she grew self-conscious at the thought wondering how on earth she'd be able to achieve avatar-level fitness. 

Asami frowned, feeling dejected by her thoughts, stepping out of the pool, into her chair wrapping her body in her towel, and picking up the book she also brought pretending to read.

Korra emerged from the deep side, looking around for Asami in the pool but finding her sitting on a chair wrapped in a towel. Is she done already?

"Asami!" 

Asami looked at Korra who waved her back to the pool but Asami gave a small smile that didn't reach her eyes and motioned to the book she was reading. 

"What the hell?" Korra questioned, confused. They were in the pool only for a few minutes, there is no way she was letting Asami off that easy.

Smirking, Korra water bent a stream of water, not much to harm Asami but enough to get her soaked, and had it positioned right over Asami's head, she waited for Asami to set her book to the side before she let it drop. 

Asami gasped in shock and Korra laughed swimming to the edge of the pool with a smirk. 

"Korra!" Asami yelled angrily, "Ugh!" 

Asami continued to hold her soaking wet towel around her which Korra found to be odd, "Asami, the towel is wet just put it down, and come back to the pool. You invited me here Miss Sato, you're not getting off that easily."

Korra lifted her body out of the pool, watching Asami's eyes roam over the avatar to which Korra grinned. She reached for the towel but Asami roughly pushed her hand away, "Stop!" 

Korra realized that Asami is genuinely upset, and frankly, she looks on the verge of tears. 

Immediately, Korra knelt beside her chair feeling ashamed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you this upset with the water, I didn't think you'd react this way." 

Asami didn't look at her she just shook her head quietly, keeping her gaze averted and keeping that damn soaked towel wrapped around her body. Why is she still holding it around her? Did something happen in the pool when Korra wasn't looking? Was she hurt and trying to hide an injury? 

"Asami." 

Asami nodded in response. 

"Take off the towel." 

Asami glared at the avatar, shaking her head, "No Korra, just go swim I'll be here waiting for you." 

Korra's hands balled into tight fists in frustration, "We promised to talk to one another when things bother us. Something happened in the pool because it's not making any sense why you left so soon and you're holding a soaking wet towel around your body." 

Korra didn't mean to sound so forceful or mean, but she has to make sure Asami is alright. 

After a few seconds, Asami sighed, "You're right." 

Korra relaxed at the realization Asami will open up to her, "Just tell me if you're hurt. Are you hiding something?"

Asami's eyes watered and Korra slightly panicked, "I knew it, let me see." 

"I feel so stupid and silly," Asami dropped her head in her hands, huffing out. 

"Asami," Korra pulled her hands away gently, worrying terribly. 

"I'm not hurt, Korra," Asami told her. 

"I don't believe you," Korra replied. 

Asami looked away again, "I was. . . hiding my body." 

That was the last thing the avatar would have ever expected to hear. 

"What?" 

"Please don't make me say it again," Asami muttered embarrassingly. 

Korra was completely stunned. Asami, her Asami, gorgeous, stunning, sexy, confident Asami is hiding her body?

"For what?" 

"I just had a moment of feeling insecure, I'm sure I'll get over it," Korra wasn't convinced. 

"Talk to me, why on earth are you of all people insecure, Asami? Have you seen yourself?" 

Asami realized she probably seemed like such a selfish, conceded person. 

"I was watching you and I just got insecure, because I was. . . I wasn't sure if you saw me the same way physically that I see you and then I started thinking maybe you'd like it better if I was as fit as you and I got discouraged because how on earth could I ever achieve something like that?" Asami pulled her legs to her chest.

Korra was shocked and somewhat angry at this confession, using her airbending she blew the towel off Asami. 

Asami gasped lightly, looking into Korra's eyes in disbelief. 

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever met, your body is incredible the way it is and of course, I see you the same way, probably even more. I spend the majority of my time daydreaming about you and your body. I never want you to change! Your body is amazing. If training is something you truly want, I'll help you but you don't have to do anything on my account, ever. You're perfect the way you are, Asami." 

Asami wiped a tear away, smiling, "I didn't mean to ruin this, or be so whiny." 

Korra grabbed her hand giving a gentle squeeze, "You didn't ruin anything, it's fine, I just didn't expect this from you. Usually, I'm the one constantly insecure around you." 

Asami looked at her in surprise, "Really?" 

Korra gave a deadpan stare, "Yes, Asami. The only reason I'm wearing this is because I was hoping you'd like it since you always look amazing and I'm always impressed with you I just wanted you to feel the same." 

Asami laughed, "Korra, I think we both have the same thoughts about each other." 

Korra smiled at her. 

"Also, you always look amazing, avatar. You impress me every day," Asami said softly, leaning over to kiss the avatar passionately, Korra was elated to hear it.

Korra stood up, happy that Asami is okay and reassured that she is the most beautiful creature on this planet. 

"Now Asami, are you going to join me in the pool?" Korra pulled her girlfriend up swiftly. 

"Yes." 

They both ran and jumped off the edge, having an amazing time with one another. 

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.9K 28
In an era of monsters and kingdoms, all Korra ever wanted was to be a respected knight. But there's only one problem- women aren't allowed to to be k...
19.6K 496 12
Korra is in the process of healing after her battle with Zaheer. Asami decides to help Korra with her journey to find herself again. Little did they...
27.6K 620 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...
5.9K 288 13
After the 100 years old war the world fell into a place of peace and harmony, with Avatar Aang watching over everyone in every nation. True growth an...