Betrothed to Jack Frost: Fire...

By Alycat1901

Heartbroken, bitter, and resentful, Evangeline Darrow-Frost finds herself grappling with embracing her identi... More

2024
1)Macaria
2)New Faces
3)Hidden Protectors
The Lost Asgardian
4) The Immortal
5)Paper Hearts
6)Divorce
New Synopsis: Part 2
7) A Little Hel
8)A Warning
9) Waiting
10)Jack
11) Hidden Intentions
12)The Unnamed Chapter
13) Unexpected Invitation
14) Fire Kingdom
15)No Damsel
16) Pythia
17)Distrust
18) Safety Net
19)Anger Growing

NEW SYNOPSIS!

337 15 7
By Alycat1901

A/N
Need assistance!
The lovely editor I now have has made a new synopsis for the story, but I'm not sure about it. 
I want your opinion, Wattpad friends! What needs to be improved on it? Cut? Added? 

Heartbroken, bitter, and resentful, Evangeline Darrow-Frost grapples with the aftermath of her betrothal to the once malevolent Jack Frost. As a demigoddess descended from fire, she possesses powers she's only begun to understand. Nursing her broken heart, Elle finds herself thrust into a world where her true identity as the Queen of Winter's Kingdom cannot remain concealed.
When a long-lost brother emerges from the shadows to warn her of looming dangers, Evangeline's world tilts on its axis once more. Ancient enemies, determined to prevent the prophecy between fire and ice from coming to fruition, converge upon her kingdom, threatening to unravel the delicate balance she struggles to maintain.

Amidst the chaos, Evangeline is reunited with Jack Frost, whose true intentions are far more complex than she had ever imagined.

In a world where love and loyalty are tested by the fires of adversity, Evangeline must confront her own demons and embrace the flames of destiny that burn within her. For in the clash between fire and frost lies the key to her salvation-and the fate of the realms she holds dear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 615 39
Ok this is my first time and the story may change but here it goes I'm doing a story on Jack Frost and a girl who has died and has become a powerful...
480K 13.8K 13
It must have been a goddess. That he was sure of. In the middle of those dark ashes, a body was laid down, wrapped in a cape that must have been gree...
141K 4.4K 32
On the coldest night of the coldest months of the year, a Rose bloomed in the icy Knight's household ... A flower she is ... And a flower she was nam...
249 15 12
ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁱ ⁿᵉᵃʳˡʸ ˡᵒˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ༺-----☆-----༻ MAISIE SOLACE was supposed to be dead. Yet, somehow, she wasn't. She wakes up in a school bus with...