Austria-Hungary {CH}

Von Rosie_Rosaline

── π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ── Austria-Hungary is a fusion in this book, who is taking care of the two former coun... Mehr

1.
4.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
πŸ‘€ ??
13.
Well...
14.
β™‘
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. PART ONE πŸŒ•
PART TWO πŸ‚πŸŒ”
PART THREE πŸπŸŒ’πŸ·
PART FOUR β—‡β€’ πŸŒ‘Β°.β€’β—‡
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Maps and murders
38.
39. PART ONE
PART TWO
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ
40.
𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲π“ͺ - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓰π“ͺ𝓻𝔂
41. PART ONE
PART TWO
π•°π–•π–Žπ–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–Š
Frozen land

PART THREE

269 17 15
Von Rosie_Rosaline

Okay so republishing this for the 3rd time then it may not glitch will it...

༺ 𖢖 ༻

The door of the throne room was tore down, as Hungary stepped in, behind him- in the look of the former Russian Empire, the German Empire with his glimmering iceblue eyes followed.

Both of them almost slipped however, when the power of the enormous portal hit them.

"There!!" shouted Hungary, pointing at the last column by the portal, where half in the portal, was Austria-Hungary, holding into his life. His cheeks and eyes were reflecting in pure gold like a mirror, as if he were slowly becoming a shining golden sculpture himself.

 In the corner of his eye, Hungary noticed Budapest also, who was hardly conscious, but hiding behind a pillar, holding his ribs in pain. Hungary took a step towards him but was knocked over by the pulling force. He yelped in fear, as he was sliding on the floor unable to reach anything.

But then like a thunder- as if sensing he was in great danger, something crashed the enormous window of the room, and with the force of impetus- he grabbed Hungary and flew with him to the nearest pillar just in time...

"Romania!!" exclaimed the Hungarian, but he was fast to frown, seeing the other gritting his teeth and struggling in pain. 

The energy rays of the portal were like needles, which tantalised him from inside and engulfed his mind. The light power, which radiated from the portal was just the opposite of the dark energy that burnt in his inside and made him an infected...

He stumbled and lost his balance from the unbearable pain.

Maybe he should have been thinking out a plan, before breaking the window and headlessly came  to save Hungary... - He thought ironically.

But at least he had saved him from being swallowed into the Human World... and that meant success... Though, at what price...

Hungary grabbed Romania's arms before he could collapse and being dragged to the portal.

The Romanian shut his dark eyes tight and clung into Hungary for support and comfort, who held him tirelessly. Hungary looked around for a door to find and leave the room with Romania, but to reach any of the exit of the throne room - they had to leave their sheltering pillar- which meant- the portal would pull them inside of it.

He may can survive to turn into a human, but considering the state that Romania was in the moment because of the portal's power - he would surely die from it...

"H-hold on!" he whispered desparately, letting his golden tears flow, when he saw that Romania's hands shook and black inkish blood started flowing down from his nose.

Romania whimpered in pain, but slowly looked up at Hungary lifting his head from his chest. The rays of the pulling force hit him again and again and tortured his mind. He blinked tardily, feeling as if the mist, which had been covering his mind for long ages- would slowly letting go of his consciousness, clearing his mind, and letting him thinking and feel Hungary closer than ever.

"Com' on... " mumbled Hungary, glancing out to the Empire's shape, who gradually got closer to the portal and AH. "Shut that fucking portal close..." he cursed with trembling lips.

Romania just stared at Hungary in disbelief, as if he was drunk and wouldn't believe he sees and hears Hungary. He held out his hand and touched Hungary's lips, making him turn his gaze back to him.

With dizzy but also clearer than ever mind, he stared at him, letting his own- black inkish tears fall.

"I am sorry Romania..." whispered Hungary shakily, and hugged Romania- who this time was not a vision, but real, close to him - and dying -

 because of him...

 "You saved me for the second t-time and I keep letting you die... I know you just wanted to save me from that city... " he sobbed. "I... I withdraw my words Romania... I-I didn't mean it..." he said, and held the weak boy closer. "Don't dare to die..." he cried, and hoped the Empire will close portal before it's too late.

The winged country just stared at him, and felt his mind and heart going crazy. He did not felt those so dark insticts anymore, which had been dominitaing his mind before, he did not saw the things as he used to do, as partly like a feral creature... he could- he could clearly understand and co,prehend everything Hungary had said...

He opened his mouth too to say something, but he just could not, no words came out of his mouth, he was not able to form them...

He grabbed Hungary's hand softly and nodded with his head to him. Caotiously he lifted his lips and tried to show him that human smile- this time sincerely and not forced. 

Hungary's eyes widened, but not from horror but shock...

Did he just really understand him....?

--------------------------

The Empire summoned the Russian's black wings and flew from pillar to pillar for support. When he was almost by Austria-Hungary, he searched in his pocket hurriedly- looking for a specific watch like thing, that he had seen already, and which was good for closing portals.

But he was fast to reach out for the Monarchy's hand instead, who was so weak that he almost let go of the column.

"Hold on Monarchy!" he shout in Russian's voice.

Hearing his voice, the Monarchy snapped his gaze to his, his narrowed golden shining eyes, burning into his soul. However, his eyes were frighteningly empty, cold and hateful. 

 The Monarchy started to struggle against his grip, however, the Empire clapped with his wing and pulled him behind the pillar, holding him firmly. 

The Empire swiftly picked out the watch like thing of his pocket, and turned its glass circle part, which shone up in white light, and so did the portal.

As he turned and turned it, the portal got smaller and less powerful, with each passing minute loosing its glimmering aura and pull.

After the last spin of the watch, it got blindly white around them. A key formed from white light before the portal.

The Empire gritted his teeth, holding AH and spinning the watch at the same time.

The clock-hands spin in every direction in the small glass cover of the watch, turning the white levitating key before the portal the same time- as if the watch was a consol- making the key face the portal and slowly to turn- like a real key in a locket.

The portal shone up, then like a black hole- supressed the air and abruptly vanished.

The Empire exhaled in relief when the portal got finally closed and he could breath again. 

However- powerfully, he got elbowed in the stomach, when AH spun out of his holding arms and punched him acrossed the face, that he stumbled to the ground. He coughed and spit the blood that mixed with his saliva in his mouth- in reason of the punch.

The Monarchy's hair was ruffled, his face sweaty. He looked wretched, however- his eyes dangerously sprakled in golden, his wings spread all wide threatheningly.

Tiny shining stars sparkled around his head, and around his fist. The stars gathered up around his eyes, and from a cloud of stardust - they formed and formed, making two eyepatch of two flag like symboles on them, and glimmering small crowns on top.

The Empire's eyes widened, and he crawled backwards, when the Monarchy's mouth formed to a snarl, showing his pointy teeth. AH lifted his two upper hands towards where he heared the Empire, while his other two hands were in fists, surrounded by stars and golden dust. He slowly and dangerously walked towards the Empire.

"Monarchy, stop it's me!!" shout the Empire in fear in the Russian's voice, which only made AH more furious and know his exact location, even if he could not see him...

Golden sparks shot out of AH's palms and charged at the Empire.

Luckily, the Empire was fast enough to jump up and not got in impact with the golden light,  which hit his previous place on the floor and in five meter radius painted the marble stone-floor into gold.

The Empire caotiously walked backwards, while tried to speak softly.

"It's me Austria-Hungary, German! I am not Russian!-" he tried, but he almost got hit with the golden stars and light again, making him swallow his words.

"You won't ever foul me again !" growled AH in hate, and listened where the Empire moved.

"Dad, it's German!!" shout Hungary too from the column terrified.

AH's face morfed from furious to blank, lowering his hands and turning to every direction, trying to find out where he heared the voice from.

"Hungary?!" he exclaimed shocked. This meant that he was alive! - he thought in hope.

However, as he had lost his attention and defence- he was knocked over by someone, who pressed him to the floor,  holding his upper palms towards the ground, and stepping on his lower arms too so he could not reach up or move any of his four arms.

"Eressz el te rohadék !! (Let me go you psychopath!!)" he spit in wrath.

The Empire leant to his ears, before AH could hit him with his wings.

"Just listen- I'm not the Russian, Monarchy!" he pleaded. "He is dead! I'm not him!" 

But AH did not stop squirming nor let his guard of.

"Get off me you crazed and reach for a psychologist!!" he mumbled coldly, and where his palms faced the floor- it became golden around them. 

The Empire's expression turned to desparate, his hold on AH slowly loosening.

However, he got an idea that could make him belive.

"If I were the Russian, how would I know that yesterday at the ball, I gave you a Rilke book ??" he asked hopefully. 

"I don't believe any of your words, you bitch.. You can't play with me anymore." growled the Monarchy darkly and struggled to get the Empire off him. "You might just stalked us..." he muttered.

The Empire's lips trembled, but he not let him go. However, his boots, which were stepping on AH's lower hands slowly started to change to gold, where they met the sparkling golden floor and the golden stardust that came out of AH's hands.

Albeit, not only his boots started to become golden but he felt the painful tingling in his hands to, as if he were slowly getting a frostbite. Though, in his case now, not from the coldness, but from the sparkling dust and stars that shot out of AH's palms. He hissed in pain but he couldn't let go of the Monarchy.

"B-but..." he stuttered, trying to ignore the pain. "T-then how would I know that I reciteted for you from Rilke, it was... it was his poem named 'Der Panther'! You chose started this poem and I reciteted for you its end... " he said, but AH did not want to believe him at all- he kicked him with his left wing that he almost stumbled off him.

The Empire's face throbbed from the kick. He sharply inhaled and rethought his words carefully before AH would made a golden sculpture of him.

"Austria-Hungary- I know you dont believe me, but -" he started shakily. "-I'm sorry I shot you that day in the forest... And I'm sorry I have lied to you about why I must leave at nighttime... But..." he stopped for a brief minute to stop the shaking in his voice. "... I didn't want to lose you. You were the first person in my life who - even if knew what I was - saw me equally and not as a monster...  You were patient, warmhearted and selfless... I have never met anybody like you, and I knew-" he said in great struggle."- when you smiled at me for the first time so sincerely- that I would do anything for you, to see you smile again! Even if it meant I had to come back from the edge of death to save you..." he whispered.

His hands throbbed in excruciating pain, his fingertips slowly turning into gold. But he can't fight AH, he just couldn't... He closed his eyes then, and let AH go, allowing him to abruptly sit up and turn to him menacingly.

However, he firmly grabbed the Monarchy's palm and pressed it to his chest, before AH could have done anything.

"If you want to kill me then go ahead!" he muttered weakly. " You are the one for me, Austria-Hungary, who worth me dying for. " he whispered.

The Monarchy did not move just stared at where he assumed the Empire was sitting. His hand rested above the Empire's heart, which beat so rapidly and loudly that he could feel it through his palm.

He tilted his head and slowly lifted his other hand, which shone up in golden.

The Empire shut his eyes tight letting a teardrop slid down his face. This was it... 

It was over for him now really...

"As he paces in cramped circles, over and over-- " mumbled the Monarchy quietly and tonelessly.

At his voice, the Empire albeit afraid, but opened his eyes. He took his rugged breaths, trying to process AH's words.

" The... the movement of his powerful soft strides -...?" he continued uncertainly.

The Monarchy's lip twitched upwards on his merciless face, however, he still not lowered his shining, dangerous palm, which were looming over the Empire's head like an impending doom.

" -- is like a ritual dance around a center--" continued AH calmly.

The Empire eyes lit up, and he reciteted now without stuttering, a hope lighting up in his heart.

"--in which a mighty will stands paralyzed." he breathed out the last line of the poem's stroph, which was the poem of Rilke, the poem named 'Der Panther'.

The Monarchy's hand stopped shining, while he took his other hand off the Empire's chest.

"German...?" he asked shakily. "But- how is this possible..?" 

The Empire just laughed ironically, and shrugged.

"I don't know either... It was a so strange state, I didn't even thought about anything at all... I just only knew that I had to save you... It was my only goal. The good always wins anyway -it is said... I had to make it true... no matter how. " he whispered as he gently held AH's hand.

Ah just chuckled and stood up from the floor.

" Well to me-  life seems as if it was like modernism in literature- we can suppose what will happen in the end of the book, but the real question is that how . The essence is always how the story was told and what it contained before it ended." he smiled.

"I guess you can say that." chuckeled the Empire.

He ever so slowly reached out and put his palm on the Monarchy's golden cheek lovingly anx worried, observing the eyepatches on AH's eyes.

He was ready to ask him about them, but the Monarchy turned away.

"I... m-my eyes hurt so much and I think I now can't... I- I shouldn't have see, what I saw in that portal, German... The Russian told me too that I can die if I near it... I did not die but I payed for it." he mumbled, and took a step away from the Empire, turning in every direction to hear what he wanted to. " Magyar, Österreich!" he called out their names in hope for hearing them again.

However, he wheezed when after a series of rushing footsteps the two smaller country crushed into him and they hugged him tightly.

"Are you two good, did he hurt you??" he asked them worriedly.

Austria just nodded not knowing that AH couldn't see it, while Hungary just sobbed even more and jumped on AH again, embracing him more tightly.

"We are okay..." whispered Hungary.

"Boss..." croacked a voice, wobbling to them, while holding his side, his face purple and bloodied here and there. "-are you okay?" asked Budapest, but couldn't finish, because AH locked him in a hug. 

"Yes I am. Thank you for coming here and trying to save me, Budapest... " whispered AH to the capital and held him close. 

"Well, you should thank the Mini Boss for it..." shrugged the capital city, and took a step back. "But why wouldn't I save my country and my best friend." he smiled, causing AH to lock him in an embrace again, and sobbing into his shoulder.

"--What the rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz ?!" exlaimed the Empire in Russian's loud and thunder like voice, seeing Romania, seeing the infected country whom he had been trying to kill for months- stumbling to the column and staring at them.

Hungary perked up instantly and stood between the Empire and the creature.

"He won't hurt us! He won't hurt anyone!" he said fast, and turned to Romania, showing him a reassuring, faint smile. "Come here, I will protect you, you don't have to fear." he said to him softly. 

The creature glanced at the foreign man, at the Russian Empire, who however, had the exact same eyes, like the country who had been hunting him in the forest-- as long as he could recall in the moment.... Nevertheless and also strangely, he did not felt the urge to kill any of the people in the room, he did not craved blood anymore... 

He walked next to Hungary shyly, and held out his hand. 

"Look Empire-" motioned Hungary to Romania. "he doesn't hurt me, and he won't hurt you either... I think, I think he had healed ..." he mumbled. "You do understand my speech now, Romania, right?" he asked gently the creature, who recluctantly- but nodded. 

Hungary's lips stiffened up to a smile and put his hands on his hip contently. 

"See?? He does understand me! He is healthy now! " he exclaimed joyfully and in hope.

"The portal..." mumbled Austria.

"What..?" turned towards him the Empire. 

"The portal... It can heal curses, Hasburg had found out this too. Seems, it could for real help the infection of us too. To Romania- only the energy of the portal was enough for him to turn back, but... I think after the last stage- his look won't change back just his behaviour and thinking... Because-" he chuckled and ruffled his own hair, which now- lacked the feathers. " I used to be an infected too... But I think it's... it's over..." he whispered quietly.

AH reached out and searched with his hands like when he looking for the light switch in the pitch black room- before he found Austria and pushed him behind him protectively as he nervously chuckled.

"Hehe, he just jocking!! Why would he be infected pffft- no he is not!! He is my little normal, healthy boy." he chuckeled and forced a smile.

"Yes I was infected-" huffed and puffed Austria and shook off AH's hands off him and walked to Romania. He adjusted his broken glasses and showed him a gappy smile, since Moscow had hit out two of his tooths.

"My name is Austria, good to meet you ehmm-- Romania." he introduced himself as he held out his hand.

Romania sceptically looked at his hand, but after Hungary nodded and pushed him towards Austria he held out his hand too and gently shook it.

"Wait up-!!" stepped towards them Croatia and spoke for the first time. "Until this last 2 minutes I maybe understood what the fuck was happenig but-" he looked the winged country up and down. "- is this alter dude who very random spawned here- Hungary's secret gothic boyfriend or what? Is this a fucking Izaura series or what the hell?"

"His what?!" exclaimed Austria-Hungary choking on his breath. "NO! Nono, not- as long as I'm alive!! He is still just a baby, he is too young for any responsibility." he whined with fake sobs, and walked to where he assumed was Hungary was. He reached out and when felt Hungary's unmistakably fluffy hair , he yanked him to his chest and held him protectively.

"Monarchy, I am not a baby... I have grown up -- you know, I'm a teen now... And you literally gave me advice in love like a day ago...?" muttered Hungary with a really red face, trying to free himself from AH's grip. He wished he could bury himself from the embarassment...

AH's just grumbled and held him stronger.

"I know, b-but, I ... anyway - when did I allow you to grow up little man?? You still a tiny baby as long as I say so!" he mumbled sadly, being hit by the fact that for real - his kids will grow up at some point and won't be kids anymore...

Austria just snickered at AH's pouting face, and turned toward the others. 

"and what do we do now..." he muttered quietly, looking around the empty throne room, and at Russian, who was not Russian truly anymore but possessed by the shadowy Empire...

"Well..." said Hungary after he folded AH's hands off him finally. "This was what the Russian wanted afterall... I saw his memories - he not just wanted the Monarchy's but after some time- also the Prussian's estates too. We could say to the press that you-" he pointed at the Empire. "-killed Prussia. The aristocratics hated Prussia anyway so they won't care... And you have nobody in your way Empire, because... well I... I think I killed Brandenburg too when I raged out an hour ago..." he mumbled with a nervous chuckle.

"That's not a bad idea..." admitted  the Empire.

But there were more important things for him than to think about the press and estates. He walked to Austria-Hungary and as gently as he could- he took his hand while  worriedly eyeing AH's still golden tears covered cheeks and his eyepatches. 

 "-But first -I think you should see a doctor Monarchy... " he whispered in concern. "Prussia had a van, we all can go with you, so you don't have to worry..." he said, since he knew Austria-Hungary wouldn't be willing to go, if it meant he had to leave his children alone again.

AH's face flushed and felt his face burning. 

"I-I thank you German... " he stuttered. "And I think I'm not the only one who must see a doctor..." he mumbled, causing everybody to look at each other.

They could have hold a contest of who looked the most wretched and homeless...

Budapest was like a beaten up potato bag, Slovenia's eye was puffy from the hits he had recieved from Moscow, Croatia's cheeks were greenish-purple and few of his tooths missing like Austria's...

"I guess you have a point..." muttered Budapest.

༺ 𖢖 ༻

@huncif At this point, I should pay you for these amazing drawing!!❤️❤️✨️🤌🏻 🌹👑

- 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒂 -

-𝑨𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂 -

-𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 -

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

199 3 15
Reich and Soviet have not gotten along well since school. She is always teased by Soviet as she is timid, shy and reserved and lacks self confidence...
2.1K 93 35
✨THIS BOOK IS MATURE✨❀️NOW YOU KNOW❀️ "I thought you would be good for me." "And I thought you would love me." "Well, then I guess we were both wron...
75.7K 1.9K 36
One of the shittiest book you can read, or maybe one of your favorites. During WWII. So basically Axes and Allies. Good luck, there are 2 parts. Oh a...
21.1K 657 19
*FINISHED* DISCLAIMER: This book contains suicidal thoughts, self-harm, and depression. If any these things bother or trigger you, then consider thi...