Feel Like This

By InkedbyRee

"Gwaan poh yuh head." "Wa?" "Yuh nah hear?" "How mi aguh duh dat when mi foot tie up?" I sighed but obliged w... More

DISCLAIMER
•Same Guy
•Hooked
•Update
•Violated
•Tea
•Bruk dung
•Why it suh big?
•Vent
•Follow me
•Doh fuck up
•Test
•Check if she dead
•Thief
•Drink Up
•Question
Who?
•Peep
•Homicide Part 1.
•Homicide Part 2.
•Miscarriage
•IDG1F
•Unfair games play twice
•Vibe
•Who Dweet?
•Man a the least a mi problem
•Promise me
Yuh nuh fraid?
•Yuh geet weh?
•Pretty Gang
•Undercover
•Bail
•Caylis Situation
•Lick Back
•Just like Dat
Save
Sideman Chronicles
Kickoff
Wrong Idea
Opportunity
Nuh luck
🌊🌴Bora Bora🌴🌊
Tranquility
Clown 🤡
Space
Miserable
Cursed
Timed⏳
Wounds
I Remember
Quick n Easy
A Silent Agreement
Double Homicide?
Bare wm
Gone away🕊️
Power of Prayer
Funeral Day

•Accept dat

2.4K 348 70
By InkedbyRee

Chapter 34.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Detain
- to keep someone in official custody, typically for questioning, investigation, or legal reasons.

🪷

🪷

WEDNESDAY
📍Mandeville Police Station

Ja'Aliyah's POV:

9:00 AM

Deh a station from afta seven and a nine o clock now. Apparently dem a tell mi seh mi dem aguh detain mi fi harassment and all sort a fuckry.

But dat nuh have nothing fi duh wid me stills.

I honestly was not worried and I was standing my grounds.

Mi Neva trouble this girl a she come trouble me suh mi not even know why mi deh here.

"Come Liyah." I looked up to the familiar voice to meet the face of my mother's best friend.

He was a police officer.

Mi vex wid him inuh cause him shouldn't even mek mi deh ya suh long.

"A fren ting?" Samoya asked.

Both her and Charity concealed their heads with hats.

Hope smaddy grab e two a dem and run.

Mi hope it nuh grow back. Mi sick and fucking tiad a dem now man.

The officer from earlier was questioning the three of us about what had taken place the day before.

Mi know ya wonder weh Poochie. Apparently they went to her apartment and she was not there.

The girl well wrap up wid ar man deh now.

I got up from the desk and ignored her comment before following behind Uncle Duncan.

"Every ting aguh gov yere? Nuh worry yuh self bou nothing mi have it well covered." He spoke with outstretched arms.

"Thanks uncle. I spoke returning the warm hug.

"Yuh mommy outside a wait on yuh."

"Okay." I responded as I broke away from the hug turning in the direction of the door.

Links really run Jamaica inuh. Mi know nothing nah come out a dis.

"Weh dem seh happen?" My mom spoke as soon as I entered the car.

I had already told her about yesterday's activities and she had seen the videos for herself.

Let's be honest though who hasn't?

"One a the man dem seh me can get charged fi aggravated battery."

I discussed the situation with my mom for a few minutes before she called her sister to explain what she should talk to Poochie about.

"Anyways, mi aguh look fi yuh aunty you a come?" My mom asked as she pulled into my apartment complex.

"Which aunty that?" I questioned curiosly.

"Nessa."

Aunty Vanessa was my Godmother, my mother's best friend.

"A when she come?"

"Last night."

"Yeh mi a come. What time you a guh?"

"Wa time now? By 12:00 you fi ready. Just drive come round a yaad and den mi will drive to her."

"Arite."

We said our goodbyes and I got out of the car and made my way upstairs.

Mi tired like a dawg.

As I entered my apartment my phone began going off due to being connected to the internet.

Bare people a text mi bout the whole situation.

Tevoy: Yuh vile inuh b😂. Yuh nuh see we perfect fi each other?

See him face

Aunty Pam: Ja'Aliyah I see a video going around that looks like you on Facebook.

She only text mi when she wah fass inuh. Mi soon see wah video wid she poh Facebook.

The one when dem a live stream fi ar funeral.

Dad: Wa kinda carelessness dat you a do pon e media?

Why him nuh guh fi a chair and tek a seat dung a hell?

Krista: Yuh shoulda shine off everything murdaaaaaaaaaaaa🤣🤣

I couldn't help but laugh. When she guh fi laugh you have to laugh inuh. Her laugh is so contagious. I can literally hear it in my head.

Jaheim: Video Attachment
Suh mi wah yuh jump poh mi dick like how yuh jump pon ar back.

Him a the next one. Him nuh have nothing him wah jump ina? Like him ooman battywul.

Dominique: A suh we live punk? Yuh guh run program and nuh call me?🖕🏾

Him woulda kill the two a dem and that wouldn't satisfy me.

I ignored the many tags on the different pages but still decided to scan through comments.

One thing to rass you aguh always have dah one person deh weh aguh give an account a weh them THINK happen and gi we them 3 cents like nobody did ask.

The only reason mi nah guh comment a because this look like it might be a possible case and me nuh wah be me own downfall.

I swiped off the app and entered WhatsApp.

Weh the fuck suh much bombowul people get mi numba?

I ignored every unfamiliar number making a mental note to block each and every one of them when I had the time.

I opened the group chat to find multiple messages back and forth between Essence, Allison, Krista and Akeliah though Kay Anna was not present.

My curiosity got the best of me and I swiped up in the chat to seem the last time she had texted.

Dem gyal yah can chat yuh shit cause my deh yah a scroll from yesterday and all a this text is just from the last hour.

I took notice that the last time she sent a message was the picture she had sent from earlier yesterday.

Dat weird.

Me: Anybody hear from Kay?

Essence😍: The next barber has arrived😭😭

Funny. For some reason mi nuh really inah the mood fi the gimmicks.

The whol a the message dem weh mi read nuh too long just piss me the fuck off.

Weh him mean buy weh mi a duh fi media. It best him erase mi numba before mi haffi completely erase him outta mi life inuh.

Akeliah🍑🤲🏾: Mi talk to her since day. She said she was going to be out of reception for a few hours.

Oh. Just wah know seh she good.

It was minutes after 10 and I had decided to take a shower, starting the process of getting ready as the time had already began winding down

Deciding on something comfy I selected my Pretty Little Things tracksuit set from my wardrobe and paired it with my Yeezy slides.

🪷

🪷

"Liyah a suh yuh get big, the one likkle space a time mi nuh see yuh?" My godmother spoke smiling as she enveloped me into a warm hug.

She and mommy really fit fi be best friends. They are literally the same person in different bodies.

"Mi get big? Mi hope a just mi batty get big inuh." I replied as I welcomed the hug.

"Wa? Batty well fat up mon." She acknowledged as she slapped my ass.

"Ouchhh. Aunty man. Yuh nuh know yuh limited inuh." I broke the hug and held on to my cheek.

It sting yuh shit.

Not even when such man have me pon a hot backas it nuh sting suh.

"Carson roun dessuh inuh." She spoke as I walked off.

Mchtttt.

All him coulda stay a foreign.

Disregarding what she said I went to join Ji-Ji and Aria in the couch.

Aria and Carson were siblings. Ji-Ji and Aria were both seven and Carson was two years older than I was. Look like mommy and aunty plan fi have baby same time.

Enough bout him though. Him nuh three relevant.

"Aria you neva miss me?"

"You never miss me?"

I internally rolled my eyes at the question that was brought forth by the male standing behind me.

His familiar scent bringing back memories of the past. Memories I had missed but was forced to bury for my own sanity and cause nuh bwoy cya tek mi fi man mascot.

"Yes Ja'Aliyah. I brought some candies for you too." She got up from the chair and ran to her room.

"Ja'Aliyah." He spoke tapping my shoulder.

I side eyed his hand before he hissed and moved it.

Cause mi nuh know weh the likkle dutty shit a touch mi fa.

"Come yah nuh bredda."

"You hear something Ji-Ji?"

"No sah." She spoke giggling.

She love the foolishness too inuh.

"Here you go."Aria spoke outstretching a bag with a variety of candies, one for me and the other for Ji-Ji.

Watchya. "Put me dung."

"No."

"Carson put me dung!!!!"

"Deff?"

Da ute yah man?

I was thrown over his shoulder as he made his way to the back balcony.

"Mommy!!!! Help me nuh!!"  I cried out as he approached the balcony.

"A doh business wid unu!" She shouted back from the kitchen.

Watchya. Dis look like some plan ting.

When we got outside he placed me in the chair beside him making sure to secure me by placing his feet across my lap and entangling it in the arms of the chair.

He was the first to speak.

"Wa yuh block mi fah Ja'Aliyah? A suh we duh tings?"

Only earning a hiss in return.

"Mi seh mi did sorry. Mi fuck up and mi admit dat. Why we cya move pass dis?"

"No no no. You only sorry cause the gyal leff yuh. If she Neva leff yuh, yuh still woulda disown me. And tek yuh cheesy foot offa mi." I spoke pushing his feet from my leg.

"A me leff her when mi medz back and seh a fuckry mi duh. Couldn't mek nuh gyal come between me and me best friend."

"Well you already did."

Can you imagine seh dis boy mek ooman weh him just meet not even a month good get ina him head and talk bout him fi cut me off cause she nuh like we relationship? And the fucka dweet.

Me and Carson a fren from Jesus and Moses dem a lock dung road.

Disya gyal yah now weh him doh know from Adam's mussi tru him get pieca pums him mek punny tun him ina fool.

Bout the girl seh ray suh him haffi duh ray.

Damn gyal clown.

I thought he was joking at the time inuh cause mi Neva know seh a suh him coulda fuckin fool.

Turns out a me did a the fool fi think we did locked in.

Unu neh tight like a bootyhole at all.

I felt so bad. Mi a seh look how mi loose mi years dem. Look how mi and dis johncrow a come from far.

"Mi know it aguh tek some time Liyah but maybe things can go back to the way they were. Maybe we can see if we coulda still be more than just friends like you wanted."

It's true. Before Jaheim when mi did a talk to this one Ute and he had his girlfriend I had suggested that we should just date since we were both unhappy and we understood each other more than anyone else did.

"Key word, wanted mi nuh want that again. Besides I'm in a relationship."

Since when?

"Wa? You nuh plan fi leff Jaheim Liyah? E man bun yuh and yuh forgive him and you nuh wah forgive me?"

Ouch.

"Mi aguh always expect the worse from man but mi Neva expect that from you because you were suppose to be my best friend. Mi hold yuh to higher standards than every man weh mi meet. Sorry, did hold you to higher standards. Now you and the whol' a them a the same pile a shit. Excuse."

I got up from the chair and made my way back inside the house.

Mi miss me man.

WOW you accept it?

For the rest of the night I watched Lilo and Stich with Ji-Ji and Aria occasionally visiting the kitchen to eavesdrop on the tea mommy and aunty were sharing with each other.

"Mi tek care a she onc-" My mom spoke earning the side eye from my aunt to give her a heads up to stop talking.

Watchya. Dem think dem young bout dem a use style.

I got a glass of juice and made my way back into the living room leaving them to discuss their top secret business.

🪷

🪷

Around forty five minutes later we had said our goodbyes and were now heading to mommy's house where I'd get my car and go home.

"We aguh out guh eat tomorrow Liyah. Mi know yuh love yuh gut suh you aguh wah come. Ready by 11:00, Kingston we aguh."

"Arite." I spoke with a hint of excitement in my voice.

After we arrived at home I got into my car and made my way to my destination.

Mi miss me man fi real inuh.

Honestly mi rather stick it out wid him. I was fine when I didn't know anything and I think I'll be quite fine now that I know.

Essence and Poochie basically ina the same situation and it nah bother them so why it must bother me?

I pulled up into my complex and made my way inside stripping and getting into the shower right away.

Worse mi oil a ride mi.

Wa bout the girl weh did text him the night?

Dat nuh have nothing fi duh wid you cause yuh leff the man. Kick weh a gyal foot if a suh be the case.

Yuh know yuh want him suh ACCEPT DAT

I got out of the shower and made my way into my bedroom deciding on an oversized tee.

Then settling into bed.

Girl... do the fucking right and stop gwaan like yah ediat. Get Up!

With that a burst of confidence surged my body and I got up from the bed, hands and keys in hand and made my way downstairs, entering my car and heading to my destination.

After arriving the security opened the gate after a minute or so and I made my way on the front porch.

"Deh pon?" He spoke after opening the door. Taking a puff from his scliff as his eyes traveled my body.

Mi come fi fuck yuh duhh.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Tevoy: "🗣️ Oye!! Vote fi e bomboclaat book!"

REMEMBER TO VOTE & COMMENT❤️

-Rasheda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.6K 70
"Lia stop fuck round wid mi bredda...right now yah mek mi head chip!"he yells. "Weh mi a do?..no you seh a did just wah one night thing!"i said sarc...
44.3K 3.4K 55
Mature audience only!! "I myself don't understand this feeling, me the too bougie, stoush jass falling madly inlove with a man, How, i feel safe arou...
84.9K 5.6K 30
Zidane, " she whispered We were so close to one another . She started breathing so fast. "It's okay, Mama," I said in a soft tone. I leaned in v...
323K 12.1K 45
Spin-off of OUR BAMBI (can read Bambi and Our Bambi to understand some parts) "K-Kaylen" I moan feeling him slide another finger in stretching me sl...