End Time's Hoarding Master Re...

By Rotten-Aunt

Betrayed by subordinates, friends, family and lover, after 10-years of struggles. šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø She, who has noth... More

Summary
1. The End
2. Rebirth
3. Crazy Rich Woman
4. Hidden Treasures
5. Space Fusion
6. Hoarding Fest
7. Headquarters Infiltration
8. Bandit in the Villa
9. Final Collection
10. Charity Ball
11. Mysterious Man
12. 11months Adventure
13. World Tour
14. Touchdown Motherland
15. Unexpected Encounter
16. Robbing Bad Guys
17. 'The Deck' Mercenary Team
18. Home Sweet Home
19. That's our Dad
20. Steamy Reunion
21. When will you marry my Mom?
22. Mt. Fu Base
23. Space Surprise
24. A day before the End of the World
26. January 29, XXX4
27. Zero Dollar
28. Cultivation

25. Acquaintance

2.6K 115 12
By Rotten-Aunt

After everyone took their seats, Caspian controlled the projector to show the coded message.

Without him explaining, Spade inhaled sharply in disbelief. Her golden eyes looking at Caspian to get his confirmation.

Under the disbelieving eyes of his brothers, he gave Spade a nod then smiles brightly at her. Spade just looked at him blankly, not understanding his meaning, then focused all her attention to the projected image.

Pursing his lips in dissatisfaction, Caspian started explaining the details of the message.

[Collect Supplies. Era of non-stop Disasters is coming. 01 29, xxx4. Thunderstorm]

"Yes this is confirmed. Yes this is official" he said first before anyone could ask.

Sharp inhalation and low exclamations filled the room. A gloomy atmosphere instantly enveloped everyone, especially the Deck.

"This was sent to us three weeks ago. The higher-ups and people in power, organized the troops and gathered supplies. With the help of social media, someone also notified the public in advance, helping thousands of people to prepare supplies early.

Import transaction rate of the country also multiplied, so the supplies inside the country is currently enough compared to the foreign countries.

The people under Major General Calum already collected supplies and construction materials. Right after the Thunderstorm, the construction of the base will be prioritized.

We will split into five groups during material collection. Prioritize places that have higher rate of flooding during flashflood and typhoon, like low-level plains.

Instead of letting all these materials sink and wasted, it's better to collect them for the future survivors.

Target :
• Jade & Gold Banks
• Arsenal
• Gas Stations
• Grain Reserves
• Sea Freight Cargos
• Car Dealerships
• Pharmacies
• Home Depot
• Steel Factories
• Livestock Farms & Zoo
• Manufacturing & Production Plants
• Amazon & Walmart Warehouses
• Construction Materials Warehouses
• Beddings & Daily Necessities Factories

Task Allocation :
1st Ring & Xander ;
• Arsenal
• Sea Freight Cargos
• Car Dealerships
• Manufacturing & Production Plants
• Amazon & Walmart Warehouses
• Construction Materials Warehouses

2nd & 3rd Ring ;
• Gas Stations
• Grain Reserves
• Home Depot
• Steel Factories
• Beddings & Daily Necessities Factories

4th Ring & Alexis ;
• Livestock Farms & Zoo

5th Ring & Artemis ;
• Jade & Gold Banks
• Pharmacies

Artemis interjected Caspian's explanation and looked straight to the Deck, making them nervous.

"Three weeks ago I hired you because I need people under me. I chose you despite having better options because what I need is loyalty and not just strength.

Knowing the situation humanity is about to face, I don't want to raise white-eyed wolves that would stab me at the back. I'm giving you one last chance to quit and go on with your lives, or join us as my and Xander's loyal subordinates.

However, once you've chose to stay, I'll expect 100% loyalty. We'll live and die together. Any form or signs of betrayal, I will slit your throat myself"

Artemis exuded a strong killing intent that even Xander couldn't ignore. All the people in the room turned pale and couldn't breathe normally.

Xander patted her head to appease. As if waken up from a dream, she immediately retracted her aura.

"My apology.." she whispered. Her attention still focused to the Deck siblings.

Joker, as the oldest and only man in the group opened his mouth. "We will promise to stay loyal to you, but in the premise that you won't treat our lives lightly. My siblings are all women. I sincerely request for their protection not from enemies, but from all the men they'll soon work with. If anyone forced and insulted them, even I need to eliminate thousands of people, I won't stop hunting you" a bold threat from the usually quiet man.

Of course Xander and Artemis knew that every word he said was not just a threat. Base on their past lives' experience, this small team would really do it.

"I promise in my name, if any of my people insulted your sisters, I will kill him myself" Xander solemnly promised.

"I'll do the castration.." a bright smile bloomed from her face but all the men felt chill to their bones.

"Please take care of us in the future " all five members of the Deck stood up and bowed, showing their submission.

Artemis nodded in satisfaction then gave Xander a wink.

Under the siblings' incredulous eyes, a white jade ring appeared on Xander's palm. He flicked it lightly and it flew to Joker's position.

Joker saw it. Despite his doubts, he easily captured it midair. Looking at the smooth watery jade, an unbelievable possibility crosses his mind.

"Smeared it with blood.." Artemis said lightly. Taking a small knife from space, throwing it to Joker.

After the the ring absorbed the blood, it glowed lightly and transform into a white ring tattoo around Joker's finger. His eyes unconsciously peeked at everyone's finger and saw the same tattoo on the four males. He now understands.

"From now on, you'll be the 5th Ring, responsible for sneak attack and Assassination. Welcome to Mt. Fu's Oasis Base" Artemis gave each member a sincere smile.

"Boss! You're so cool"
-Diamond (thumbs up)

"Thank you for choosing us"
-Heart (sincerely)

"That's why we secretly hoarded food.."
-Spade (gears turning)

"Thank you.."
-Club (shyly)

"Umm.."
-Joker (quite as usual?

"Now that you're officially accepted, you'll be working with the people in this room in the future. Familiarize yourself with each other.

"Hahaha! Hello, I'm Brent. Defense specialist.28. Single" Brent loudly started, peeking sneakily at the cute and shy Club.

"Caspian. Long-range Attack & Strategy. IQ 210" simple introduction, but effectively caught Spade's attention.

"Anton. Handling the Main Attack Force. 29" although he's not sure why they need to introduce themselves like this, he followed suit.

"Me. Me! I'm Dion. The most handsome in the group! Single since birth. Reinforcement, Support & Second line Defense. 25. 17cms" he winked energetically.

Artemis couldn't stop herself and laughed loudly. While the girls' face turned red.

Joker's eyes immediately turned defensive, looking at Dion like looking at an enemy. The rest of the men went stiff, looking at Dion accusingly. This idiot ruined their opportunity to create a good impression

Xander shook his head helplessly. Thinking if he made the right decision of introducing these female subordinates to his hungry brothers. Seems like it will be lively in the headquarters in the future.

Sighing heavily, he kicked his giggling elder sister infront of him. Coughing lightly, Alexis entered the lively conversation.

"Alexis Lin Calum. Deputy Commander" she formally introduced herself, not noticing a pair of surprise eyes looking at her.

(Note  :  I forgot to allot a space ring to her, so I'll change the 6 Space Rings to 7 Space Rings. Okay? ┻⁠━⁠┻⁠︵⁠└⁠(⁠՞⁠▽⁠՞⁠ ⁠└⁠)

"We'll conduct our tasks separately. Remember, we're not working as government soldiers now but as base soldiers. You are not required to help survivors, but to gather materials for the base.

Before bringing people in, think thoroughly if you could trust, feed and protect them. We can't expect the commander to feed and protect these people.

If you want to be a holy mother or a saint, then take responsibility yourself. Don't drag other people down. We don't even know when these people will stab us, so don't waste efforts to the people you couldn't trust.

Pity is okay. But that's it.  If someone tried to morally kidnap you, ignore them. You're neither their child nor their parent. People lives for themselves..."

The meeting and discussion was ongoing until Artemis' stomach growled in hunger.

"Okay that's a wrap! It's time for Dinner" Xander immediately pulled Artemis towards the dinner table and taking some warm dishes from the space.

One after another, all of the seats were occupied. Zion doesn't want to leave the twins in the room, so they just sent him food to the bedroom.

"Did you give your 800 subordinates the space water and strengthening serum?" she asked him while munching a chicken leg.

"Not yet. We'll strictly monitor the process after the meal. You..." He pointed to the four Rings "will take the serum and spirit water with the rest" he carefully selected a few more dishes for Artemis.

"Fifth Ring and Alexis, you guard the house. Take the serum and water tomorrow morning"

"Understood.." everyone agreed.

..28 more hours before the Thunderstorm..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 327 29
ęœ«äø–重ē”Ÿä¹‹åÆ’ę½® In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age. The raging low temperature, food shortag...
441K 24.4K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
555 20 8
į“€į“˜į“į“„į“€ŹŸŹį“˜źœ±į“‡ į“€į“œāœ© (After losing her best friend, Y/N had to learn to survive outside and alone while only being 16. She thought it was too dangerous to...
13.2K 369 30
[Congratulations, Terranian survivor #99598, for activating the Universe Assistance System!] Althea, along with the remaining 1% of the population of...