𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ( 𝐂𝐇...

By -THEGREATSIMP-

❝ why are you laughing? we're literally fucked. ❞ ❝ it's just funny how you thought we wouldn't get caught. ❞... More

𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝟬𝟬𝟭, 𝘄𝗵𝗼?
𝟬𝟬𝟮, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁
𝟬𝟬𝟯, 𝘄𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗶
𝟬𝟬𝟰, 𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗻
𝟬𝟬𝟱, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀
𝟬𝟬𝟲, 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻?
𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽?
𝟬𝟬𝟴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲
𝟬𝟬𝟵, 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝟬𝟭𝟬, 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀
𝟬𝟭𝟭, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝟬𝟭𝟮, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄
𝟬𝟭𝟯, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁
𝟬𝟭𝟰, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁
𝟬𝟭𝟱, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱
𝟬𝟭𝟲, 𝗱𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿
𝟬𝟭𝟳, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟴, 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝘀
𝟬𝟭𝟵, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?
𝟬𝟮𝟭, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟬𝟮𝟮, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
𝟬𝟮𝟯, 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝟬𝟮𝟰, 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
𝟬𝟮𝟱, 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁
𝟬𝟮𝟲, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟳, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
𝟬𝟮𝟴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝟬𝟮𝟵, 𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗽
𝟬𝟯𝟬, 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱

𝟬𝟮𝟬, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁?

3.8K 143 262
By -THEGREATSIMP-

CHAPTER TWENTY!
⤷ ❝ WHAT IS IT? ❞

THE FIRST HINT OF DAWN is trying to filter through the curtains, but the only glow of the room is coming from the crevices of the curtain. chris is like nocturnal, and makes sure that all his curtains are basically stapled shut when he goes to sleep. alessia gradually opens her eyes, and as consciousness returns, she becomes aware of the warmth surrounding her.

her gaze drifts downward, and a soft smile tugs at her lips as she feels the comforting weight of chris's arm draped around her. a contented smile plays on her lips as she recalls the night they shared after the little dinner.

turning her head slightly, alessia's eyes meet chris's relaxed expression. his features are softened by the quiet of the morning and alessia doesn't think she could ever get tired of seeing him like this. the tousled strands of his hair frame his face, and the subtle light accentuates the lines and contours that make him uniquely her chris.

her hand finds its way to the point where their bodies meet, tracing the curve of his arm that cradles her. (she just wanted to feel his arm muscles). in the process, she becomes aware of their entwined fingers. even after a night of restful slumber, their hands remain interlaced.

their fingers tell a story. alessia just remembers how they laid together, talking about anything and everything. such a simple gesture of holding hands, but their hands are fitting together seamlessly, fingers entangled as if unwilling to let go.

turning completely to face him, alessia takes in the serene canvas this is chris's face. he looks so at peace, so utterly comfortable in whatever dream he's in, and alessia can't help but feel a rush of affection for the man beside her.

she brushes a strand of hair away from his face, her touch light and tender, careful to not wake him. the delicate line of his jaw, the relaxed furrow of his brows, and the faint curve of his lips. it's a sight she knows she'll carry with her—the image of chris, completely at ease in her presence.

alessia takes a deep breath, savoring the calmness of the moment with chris before she reluctantly starts to remove herself, carefully disentangling their fingers. as she lifts chris's arm from around her, alessia honestly struggles a bit. he's still strong when he's asleep and it makes her laugh a bit.

reluctantly, she eases out of bed, her movements slow and deliberate to avoid waking him. the air hits her immediately. crisp and cool, a shiver greets her as she stands beside the bed, clad only in one of chris's oversized shirts.

her eyes land on chris's closet, and she already knows what she has to do. put on one of chris's oversized hoodies. there's a difference

she walks over to the closet, mindful of her steps. there's a section in the closet just for hoodies and she makes to choose one that doesn't look too important. she settles on a baby blue ucla hoodie with chris's last name and number one the back.

pulling it on over the oversized shirt, alessia feels the immediate comfort of the added layer. the scent of chris surrounds her and she's already feeling a lot warmer. she stretches and yawns before deciding it's time to brush her teeth. she feel like she can't get a good start to the day without it.

she walks over to the bathroom connected to chris' room and quietly opens the door. she flicks on the light and dims it slightly so that it isn't too bright. she stands in front of the bathroom sink then reaches towards the toothbrush holder.

oh.

the realization hits her – she doesn't have a toothbrush here. usually, when they spend the night together, it's at her place. she brings her hand back to her side and stands there for a moment. what now?

she scratches her head, contemplating her options. a toothbrush is a morning necessity. the lack of one poses a small dilemma. with a shrug, alessia decides to check under the sink. it's a common hiding spot for spare toiletries. right?

she bends down, opening the cabinet door, and scans the limited space beneath the sink. she sees everything but a toothbrush. alessia straightens up, a bemused expression on her face. she doesn't want to wake chris up because he looked so peaceful.

but she also doesn't want to not brush her teeth.

glancing around, she spots a bottle of la roche-posay in the bathtub. her eyes widen in surprise and delight, but then they narrow. someone cooked here and it better have been her and not another girl. she walks over to the bathtub and as she picks up the bottle, she notices a message written in marker on the back: "to chris, from nick."

alessia can't help but laugh. nick is really into skincare so at least he's getting his brothers right too. alessia shakes her head in amusement, grateful for the makeshift face wash.

just as alessia is about to turn to head back to the sink, she feels a warm hand on her back. the sudden touch startles her, and for a moment, she contemplates screaming. however, as she turns, a sleepy chris says, "g'morning les."

her eyes meet chris's, and a relieved grin replaces any remnants of surprise. "you scared me!" alessia playfully scolds, her laughter echoing in the bathroom.

chris grins, his eyes gleaming with mischief, but still full with sleep. his hair is a little crazy and his voice still isn't at it's normal octave. still extremely sexy though. "sorry." he says with a soft smirk, clearly enjoying the reaction he got from her. "thought you would've heard me coming."

alessia narrows her eyes in mock annoyance, teasingly jabbing him in the chest. "i almost had a heart attack," alessia says as she walks past him back to the sink, placing the facewash on the counter. "you would've automatically been ineligible for the nfl draft because of you being responsible for my death."

chris laughs, leaning against the wall behind alessia, staring at her through the mirror. "oh definitely. i'd be canceled in ways i didn't even know were possible."

still grinning, alessia glances around the bathroom, assessing the potential noise level. "wait," she turns around to look at chris's face once more. "was i being loud? is that why you woke up?" she thought she was quiet enough, but she would actually feel bad if she woke chris up after the long day he had the day before.

chris shakes his head. "nah, it wasn't you being loud." he shrugs and nods towards the bed. "i just didn't feel you anymore and realized you weren't in bed."

alessia raises an eyebrow with a smirk of her own now gracing her face. "so, you missed me, huh?"

chris sighs, the mischief in his eyes now softened by a more affectionate gaze. "maybe just a little," he teases, his voice warm and filled with sincerity. then, his mischief comes right back. "especially after last night."

alessia grins, happy to know that the feeling was mutual. she hums and places a hand on chris's chest. "not before brushing our teeth, hotshot," she says with a chuckle. chris holds his hands up in fake innocence. "do you have an extra toothbrush?"

chris's lips part. "oh," he grins, nodding. "yeah, i've got you. i should've told you where the extras were."

chris smirks, and before alessia can ask what he's smirking about, he sweeps her off her feet and playfully places her on the bathroom counter. she lets out a surprised laugh, her hands instinctively finding support on the cool surface.

"be right back," he says casually, and before she can protest or fully process what's happening, he's out the door. alessia sits on the counter, her legs dangling, and she can't help but giggle at him. she's literally kicking her feet and giggling because chris. like chris. that's all. chris.

in the brief moment of solitude, she glances around the bathroom. it's familiar yet different, seeing it from this elevated perspective. she swings her legs gently, her mind buzzing with the events of the night and the playful energy of the morning.

alessia hears the muffled sounds of him rummaging through a nearby drawer, and within moments, he returns with a pack of toothbrushes in various colors. chris returns shortly after, holding a colorful pack of toothbrushes. he grins at the sight of alessia perched on the counter.

"here you can pick from these," chris says as he hands alessia the pack of colorful toothbrushes. "i know you're an electric toothbrush lover, but these should work for now." he reaches to the toothbrush holder to grab his brush and grabs the toothpaste next to it as well.

alessia laughs, appreciating his effort. she does use an electric toothbrush as a somewhat superstitious thing, but the fact that chris makes note of it makes her feel a little bit better about not using it. she picks a purple toothbrush from the pack. "this one looks perfect."

chris smiles at her as he turns on the water. "don't worry." he runs his toothbrush under the water and hands the toothpaste to alessia. "i'll get you an electric one for here, promise."

the way he says it so casually, so sure, makes her heart flutter. chris always is sure when it comes to the two of them and it's so reassuring. the little things sometimes makes her feel like there really is nothing to worry about.

unfortunately, that will never be the case.

"thank you." alessia takes the toothpaste from chris and begins to put it on her new brush. chris hums in response and starts to brush his own teeth. alessia mimics his actions, their eyes meeting. there's a shared sense of routine, a domesticity that feels just... sweet.

as they brush their teeth together, chris taps his fingers gently on alessia's thighs. it's a rhythmic thing that alessia always finds chris doing. it's absentminded from him, but it sends a pleasant shiver through her.

alessia is suddenly extremely grateful that chris put her on the counter because the vantage point gives her an intimate perspective of his face and torso. as chris stands in front of her, she notices the play of muscles in his abs and the slight flex in his arms each time he brushes. alessia's eyes linger on him the way they always do.

alessia finds herself smiling at the casual scene. the simple act of brushing teeth feels special for once.

chris catches her eye in the mirror and grins playfully, fully aware of her staring. alessia blushes but can't hide the affectionate smile that tugs at her lips.

chris finishes brushing and turns toward alessia, a grin on his face. "caught you staring again," he teases, and alessia can't help but laugh, acknowledging the delightful distraction that is chris in the morning light.

alessia rolls her eyes, playfully nudging him. "shut up." other guys would maybe consider this mean, but chris, he likes it. he's told her before. he laughs, the sound filling the bathroom. he leans in for a quick, toothpaste-flavored kiss, and alessia tastes the mint on his lips.

chris backs away for a moment, tossing his toothbrush into the holder. he takes alessia's toothbrush and places it next to his. their purple and orange toothbrushes are literally them in another lifetime.

as chris walks back towards her, she feels a renewed sense of warmth and familiarity. he stops between her legs, which are still dangling off the counter, and grins. "you know," he begins, his fingers resuming the tapping on the thighs, "i forgot to tell you how much i like the look of you in that ucla hoodie with my last name on it."

alessia laughs, the corners of her mouth lifting into a teasing smile. "really?" she says, feigning surprise, although she knew he'd react just like this. he still hates the fact that alessia is technically a trojan while he's a bruin.

chris jokingly rolls his eyes at the girl. "really." he smirks at her. "you look good in all colors, but i'm starting to think the blue is the look."

"i don't know," she shrugs. "i thought red was better for me?"

"mhm," chris pretends to think about it for a moment. "no." alessia laughs again as chris bends slightly to kiss the exposed part of alessia's shoulder, where the hoodie doesn't quite cover. his lips are warm against her skin, and the touch sends a delightful shiver through her.

"hear you loud and clear," alessia muses, playing with the drawstrings of the hoodie as chris brings his head back up from the crook of her neck. "maybe i'll wear the hoodie more often."

chris smirks, tracing a finger along the edge of the hoodie. "it's a good look on you." he grins, leaning in for another quick kiss, this time on her lips. "wish i could see it more," he murmurs, his breath mingling with hers.

alessia places another kiss on chris's lips. "you'll see it more often when you're finally in the nfl," she teases, her fingers now toying with the chain on chris' neck.

"yeah," chris says, a glint of excitement in his eyes. "it would be pretty cool if you were there," he says, the prospect of the future bringing a warm anticipation to the present.

as they share a moment, chris seems to pause, a hint of contemplation crossing his features. alessia raises an eyebrow, curious. "you okay?"

chris chuckles, a mix of emotions playing in his eyes. "i'm actually the best i've been in a long time," chris says genuinely with a smile on his face. alessia is looking at him and can tell there's something more he wants to say. "but i was gonna be fancy about this. make it special. but..."

alessia smiles at chris's nervousness. he won't even look her in the eye which is unusual for him. it's cute though. "but?" alessia urges him to continue. she has a feeling she knows what's next, but she wants to hear chris say it.

chris looks at her with a sincerity that makes her heart skip a beat. "but if i don't do this now..." he hesitates for a moment, the atmosphere charged with anticipation. alessia is practically biting her nails waiting for the words to spill out of chris's mouth. like can he just man up or..?

just as he opens his mouth again a sudden ding interrupts the moment. alessia furrows her brows because she doesn't remember her phone being off do not disturb. she can't think of anyone that would be clicking notify anyway right now. it's literally 7 in the morning. chris pauses, but alessia shakes her head and says, "ignore it."

chris attempts to continue, but the buzzing persists, becoming more frequent. he furrows his brow, urging alessia, "maybe you should check your phone. it seems urgent."

alessia glances through the bathroom door at her phone sitting on the nightstand, then back at chris. "it can wait. this is more important."

chris shakes his head, "no, seriously." he places his hands on alessia's waist and takes her off the bathroom counter. she's actually mad this time that he's strong. "just go check i'll tell you right after."

"are you sure?" alessia asks, turning to look at chris. he nods and places a hand on waist to lead her out of the bathroom without a word. "chris," she whines, not really caring about her phone at this point.

"alessia," chris says, full-naming her with a stern look on his face. "just glance at it real quick."

alessia rolls her eyes not just because of her phone interrupting the moment that seemed poised for something significant, but because chris let the phone interrupt the moment. she heads to the nightstand where her phone rests, picking it up to check the messages that demand her attention.

as she reads through the texts, a knot forms in her stomach. the messages bring news that she never anticipated this early in the morning, let alone ever. her expression shifts from curiosity to concern, and then to a deep sense of unease. chris, observing her reaction, grows increasingly worried.

"what is it?" he asks, his voice edged with concern as he follows her into the room.

alessia turns her phone toward chris, her brows furrowed in a mix of confusion and concern. zs chris reads through the messages and sees the content on the screen, his eyes widen in disbelief. the color drains from his face, and he can't help but mutter, "oh shit."

oh shit is right.

Alessia Flores and Football Player Chris Sturniolo Confirm Romance With PDA Outing in LA

Weeks after Alessia Flores and Football Player Chris Sturniolo first sparked romance rumors, the singer and the UCLA star were photographed kissing on Nov. 4.

By JESS COHEN, HAYLEY SANTAFLORENTINA NOV 5, 2023 5:28 AM

Good 4 U, Alessia Flores and Chris Sturniolo.

After much speculation, the Grammy winner and UCLA star have sealed their relationship status with a kiss.

The duo—who first sparked dating rumors in July —were photographed sharing a passionate PDA in the Rose Bowl Staduim parking lot, as well as during a dinner after UCLA's Nov. 4th win against the Arizona Wildcats.

"They looked super happy and really could not keep their hands off each other," an eyewitness tells E! News. "When they were talking with friends, Chris kept asking Alessia if she was okay."

E! News has reached out to reps for Alessia and Chris for comment.

The two seem to have taken only steps forward and no steps back since they were first seen getting cozy together in LA earlier this fall.

After all, Alessia, 20, was  supporting the UCLA player, Chris Sturniolo, also 20, at a bunch of games this past NCAA season.

Chris's private life has stayed largely out of the spotlight.

As for Alessia, has often been candid about her dating history—which has included music producer Adam Faze, DJ Zack Bia, and her fellow High School Musical: The Musical: The Series costar Joshua Basset— and how the attention that surrounded her after the release of her debut album in 2021 influenced her love life.

"I had such a desire to live and experience things and make mistakes and grow after Sour came out, I kind of felt this pressure to be this girl that I thought everyone expected me to be," Alessia told The New York Times in an interview published August 24 "And I think because of that pressure, maybe I did things that maybe I shouldn't have—dated people that I shouldn't have."

But for now, the Disney alum seems to have found happiness. Keep reading to see more of Alessia and Chris's different spottings.

Sealed with a kiss

Quick stroll

Heading out

Six Feet Apart

Photographer Chris

Driving and hiding

VAL SPEAKS

welp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.3K 39
i want you, bless my soul, and i ain't gotta tell him, i think he 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . if there is anything an influencer w...
132K 2.6K 58
☆ "ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘ." ༻✩☼☽✩༺ 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 and 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 have been be...
634K 9.8K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
3.4M 79K 67
i'm only a 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . for all of 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁's life, all he has ever known i...