In The Morning

By staciiswcrld

Sweet dreams turn into coffee in the morning More

In The Morning
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xx
images
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
hey yall
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv

xix

3.3K 124 123
By staciiswcrld

Omniscient

The premiere just ended and Taraji had never been so ready to go home in her life. Fantasia thought it was funny to tease her all night while they were in front of others. They haven't confirmed any type of speculation around the relationship but if Taraji hadn't been so strong in holding off, the whole damn world would know who Fantasia belongs to.

She kept this teasing act up until they got out of the car, seemingly wanting to rush in and try to run away from her.

She ain't getting away.

Taraji let her think that she would, slowly following her inside the house and up the stairs. By the time she had made it to the bedroom Fantasia already had her shoes and jewelry off and was now trying to unzip her dress.

"Let me help you baby." Taraji said lowly as she walked towards Tasia, stepping right behind her.

"I- I think I can do it babe." She stuttered slightly as Taraji replaced her hands with her own.

"It's okay baby, I don't mind helping." She said lowly, slowly unzipping her dress, simultaneously kissed down the back of her neck slowly, gaining some extra inches because Taraji was still in heels and Fantasia wasn't.

Her head slightly dropped forward, giving T more space to kiss her as she slowly slid her dress sleeves down her arms. Soon the dress was a pile in the floor, lying at her feet as Taraji's hands went to her back to unclip her bra.

She slowly slid that off of her as well before pulling away from her neck and taking a step back.

"Lay down on the bed for me baby." Taraji said, beginning walking to the closet. The bed squeaked softly, letting Taraji know Fantasia had followed her instructions.

Kicking her shoes off, she grabbed a small black duffle bag that was holding the.... fun,
inside. She sat it next to her feet before reaching behind and unzipping her own dress. Letting it pool to her feet, Taraji stepped out of it and grabbing the bag, heading back into the room seeing Fantasia look at herself through the mirror of my ceiling.

She set the bag on the bed, breaking Tasia's gaze and causing her to sit up slightly.

"What's that?" She asked quietly.

"Fun." Taraji simply replied before unzipping the bag that was full of sex toys that she had went and bought yesterday after their incident in the closet.

She looked inside the bag but she didn't say anything, just looking at Taraji curiously as she dug through the bag. She finally found the bondage rope, setting it down beside herself before pulling out a vibrator and strap on that she purchased as well.

She closed the bag and set it on the floor before looking at Fantasia.

"If at any point you feel uncomfortable or it becomes too much just so and I'll stop okay?" Taraji enforced causing her to nod.

"Words baby."

"Okay baby, I hear you." She said lowly as she repositioned herself to sit up on her knees.

"Good, arms in front, back or above your head?" Taraji asked making Tasia  gulp lightly.

"Above my head." She said softly before lying back down on the bed.

Taraji waited until she was comfortable to climb into her lap, leaning over her face tying her wrists together and then to the headboard. She sat back as Fantasia moved her arms around slightly, looking at her in question she just nodded while biting her lip.

"I want you to watch me through the mirror okay baby?" Taraji commanded softly as she leaned down to her face.

"Okay." She said, voice shaking lightly which made Raji smile inwardly.

"Good girl." She said lowly before kissing her deeply. She instantly melted into the kiss, body rolling as their tongues did the tango.

Taraji pulled away from her, kissing down her next and chest until she was at her breasts. Sticking her tongue out, Taraji slowly dragging it over one of her nipples while her hand played with the other.

Her moans started flowing out the moment Taraji's tongue touched her skin. She shifted under her lightly as T moved from one breast to the other, showing them equal amounts of attention before sliding off of her slowly to spread her legs.

She hooked her fingers under the waistband of Fantasia's underwear, sliding them down her legs before throwing the across the room somewhere. She parted her legs slowly before lying on her stomach settling between them.

"Be as loud as you want baby. Don't hold back nothing." Taraji said lowly as she placed soft kisses on Fantasia's inner thighs, creeping up to her center slowly.

She let out a shaky sigh, her body jittering in anticipation as she watched Taraji through the ceiling mirror. Taraji took a glance up at her as she slowly drug her tongue up her slit, collecting Tasia's sweet arousal on her tongue and releasing a low moan.

Fantasia's body melted into the sheets as she repeated the action a few more times before suckling on it gently. Taraji had planned to take things slow but ultimately said,

"Fuck it." She mumbled before diving in.

Fantasia's back arched from the bed as her arms pulled against the rope that had her restrained. She so badly wanted to run her fingers through Taraji's hair, her desperation making her desire even more prominent.

"Baby!" She whined as her hips rolled against Taraji's tongue. Her eyes trained on the ceiling, watching as Taraji's head disappeared between her thick thighs, her hair the only evidence of her being there.

The sight made her stomach clench, her orgasm approaching further from the intensity of watching herself but before she could release Taraji stopped and pulled away.

Fantasia groaned lowly in desperation making Taraji smirk.

"Don't worry baby. We have all night and I don't plan on stop anytime soon." She cooed softly as she sat up, slowly dragging her index finger across her chin before licking it clean of Fantasia's sweet juices.

"I'll let you know right now, if you try to run or close your legs, they'll be tied up next." Taraji said lowly, making Fantasia's stomach do backflips.

She didn't even give Fantasia a chance to respond before she flicked on the vibrator, placing it on Tasia's swollen and sensitive clit.

"Fuck! Oh my God!" Fantasia shrieked, her legs shaking as she forced them to stay open.

Taraji had set the vibrator to the highest speed prior to placing it on Fantasia, making it harder for her to follow instructions.

"Aht aht, don't let them close." Taraji said using her free hand to lift one of Fantasia's leg up, pushing it back as far as it could go which was to her chest. Her flexibility only made Taraji's lust and desire for her grow in this moment, ideas swirling in her head on how she would take her next.

"B-Baby I-" Fantasia started but was cut off by her own moan. Her stomach caved in as her orgasm start to flood over her with such intensity.

"Fuck I'm about to cum!" She gasped, her voice reaching a higher octave than her regular speaking voice.

Taraji then pressed the vibrator down on her a little more, quickly moving it from side to side as Fantasia came, juices streaming out of her the same way the did inside of her closet yesterday.

"There it is." Taraji moaned lowly as she watched Fantasia come undone, unbothered by the splashes that landed on her face and upper body.

She kept the vibrator there, sending Fantasia into back to back orgasms until there was a nice sized puddle on her bed. She switched the vibrator off, tossing it to the side before standing up from the bed.

Fantasia now had her eyes closed as she took rapid breaths to calm herself. Her legs were trembling tremendously and she could hear her heartbeat in her head. While her eyes were closed Taraji quickly but quietly got herself strapped into the harness of the strap on before walking around to the side of the bed to untie Fantasia's wrists from the headboard.

Fantasia, clearly out of it and love drunk, just let Taraji do whatever which resulted in her hands being tied behind her back while she was on her stomach.

"Get that ass up. I'm not done yet." Taraji said, placing a firm smack on Fantasia backside causing her to moan.

Fantasia slowly but surely propped her knees underneath her, arching her back deeply as Taraji stood behind her. She made Tasia come to the edge of the bed to have more access to her core before slowly sliding the toy into her.

Eyes rolling back, Fantasia deepened her arch allowing Taraji to slide into her further, burying the entire length of the toy within her.

Her strokes started out slow, going deeper with each one but after letting Tasia get adjusted to the toy, she instantly started going faster, harder.

It was like Fantasia eyes had permanently resided in the back of her head the entire time she received all the mind blowing strokes Taraji was giving her.

Her arch began slightly disappearing causing Taraji to grab the restraints that were on her wrists to pull her back, the actions making them closer than before as the sounds of skin clapping, wetness and moans filled the room.

"You know how long I've been waiting to get you like this? Crying and begging for mercy?" Taraji grunted out lowly, the sound of it alone making Fantasia's walls clench around the toy.

"Rajii!" Fantasia gasped, tears flowing down her cheeks as she dug her nails into her palms, feelings the need to hold onto something.

"I love the way you say my name." Taraji said lowly, her voice deepening slightly, dripping in such dominance and sensuality that Fantasia was contemplating on proposing the next morning.

"Come on baby. Say my name again." Taraji said as she swiftly pulled Fantasia up until she was sitting on her knees.

She made Fantasia tilt her head up to the ceiling before wrapping her hand around her neck, gripping it tightly but not enough to hurt Fantasia, just enough for some added pleasure.

"Why are you fucking me like thiss!? What did I doo??" Fantasia slurred out as she tried to focus her eyes on the ceiling. Her vision clouded with tears of overstimulation, making it hard for her to see clearly, but she could see enough.

"Cause I can, and I wanted to." Taraji said lowly as she latched onto Fantasia's neck, leaving hickies down her pretty chocolate skin as her movements continued, never wavering in depth or speed.

"You're taking it like a champ baby. You must like being used like this huh?" Taraji teasingly asked with a smile making Fantasia nod.

"Fuck! Yes I love it Daddy, I love it so much!" She gasped as her sixth orgasm of the night began taking a hold of her.

"Let that shit out baby." Taraji whispered in her ear lowly making Fantasia release right on spot. Taraji slowed down her thrusts until Fantasia was spent.

But she still wasn't finished.

Big Daddy Raji DEEP
in them guts as she should be
next chapter is a continuation
Whose pov yall want??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 437 12
Small Tarasia stories in one. Love, admiration, heartbreak, regret, forgiveness.
71.7K 3.2K 40
Based on the new modern 2024 version of The Color Purple. Exploration of the in depth on screen and off screen relationship between Taraji and Fantas...
37.7K 2K 37
The desire to touch and be touched. (BitterSweet) WARNING,⚠️ MATURED CONTENT ⚠️