The Damned

By theprodigyofficial

Onyx is a troubled teen, who doesn't realize just how troubled her future will be. Kai and Dimitras face the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 12

3 2 0
By theprodigyofficial

Onyx was nearing her twentieth birthday, the last of the fall leaves were clinging desperately to the limbs of the trees around Greenwood. It was almost Halloween, and it was Dimitras' turn to host the All Hallows Eve bash there at Greenwood. The tradition dated back so far that it was rumored that Halloween itself stemmed from this grand celebration.

Before there were near as many mystics as there were now, the students at each of the schools for the gifted would gather in an empty field in Ireland in the Boyne Valley, at the same time each year. It was known as a sacred burial ground upon which they would preform pagan rituals knowing the veil between worlds was at it's thinnest.

Now, the students of each of the schools of the gifted gathered at one of the campuses to celebrate the day of the dead, the souls in between and the souls sent to heaven. It was a costume party and although there were rules regarding what costumes were acceptable, the students wore what they pleased. The party was used as a way for students to meet while also respecting the customs of the generations before.

The previous two years, the party was not at Greenwood. Onyxs' parents were busy anyways and at the time they were still over protective of the girl due to Hades, so they had stayed there in New York. Onyx wasn't sure how she felt about having over one thousand students there, knowing Ava would be one of them. The fact that there were going to be so many students almost seemed to comfort her as she realized she may be able to avoid the girl if she tried.

Onyx went to the city with Preston, who was her closest friend from her unit that year, Bethany and Cyndi. They took the subway into the city and found the nearest Halloween store, one of the many that popped up this time of year. They spent hours inside, laughing as they tried on different outfits and props.

Once they had settled on the costumes they would be wearing to the haunted ball, they decided to have some fun in the city. They went shopping at Macy's, window shopped at Tiffany's, then ended their day with pizza. Onyx didn't forget about her parents, she made sure to bring a few slices back for them as well.

After returning to Greenwood, Onyx went to deliver her offerings to her parents. She entered their room unannounced and wasn't really surprised to see them in a scandalous position on the couch as they kissed passionately. It made her happy to see that they had stopped arguing. They quickly pulled away from one another and sat up, welcoming the girl back from her adventures, asking her if she had a fun time.

Onyx lit up as she told them all about it. She loved going to the city. Having Kai as her mother meant it was something she got to do often growing up. When she had free time during weekends, she would often get together with friends of hers to go see a show, go clubbing, or go to parties they were often invited to.

Onyx spent the next few evenings helping Kai and Dimitras prepare for the party. The day of, Onyx was in her room getting ready for the event with Cyndi and Bethany. Cyndi's costume of choice was a Nun costume that was very revealing, and Bethany dressed as a sexy nurse. Onyx had chosen to go as a gladiator as she thought the costume was very fitting.

The set came with two black feathered shoulder pads with leather straps that crossed in the front and back, clipping onto the black leather pteruges that fit nicely around her hips. It came with two black wings that hung nicely from the leather straps in the back. She wore her chest wrapped, leaving the rest of her body exposed. The set came with two black leather wrist cuffs and a sword that holstered at her waist. Cyndi and Bethany were in her bathroom finishing their makeup as Onyx stood in front of the floor length mirror in her room, applying black war paint that came with her costume. She gathered the black, tar-like substance on the tips of her fingers and painted a line from temple to temple, continuing the line around her eyes and over her the bridge of her nose. She looked down and saw that she had some of the black makeup on her thumb still, so she drew a line from beneath her bottom lip down her chin and continued down her neck.

The costume came with two black leather sandals that had shin guards with leather straps which she tightened around her calves. She stood and looked herself over in the mirror. She admired her toned muscles and built shoulders, then allowed her eyes to trail down her body to her exposed V line. She smiled, knowing she looked good.

Greenwood had transformed and was unrecognizable. Paths that were once lit with white lights were now lit with green, and a dense fog lurked about. Green party lights and lasers created mind bending illusions throughout the fog ridden atmosphere. Music was playing loudly throughout the halls and outdoor areas of the school.

Dimitras understood the meaning behind these parties and liked attending them but never quite liked hosting them. She didn't like knowing that she was not in control, and that students would be exposed to alcohol and drugs. She knew if there weren't students that were under the age of 21, she would be able to enjoy herself a lot more. Halloween was her favorite holiday after all.

As Onyx walked the paths of campus with Bethany and Cyndi, she smiled as she saw some familiar faces of students and fans who had come to watch them play during the championship games the year prior. It didn't take long before Bethany and Cyndi left her side to go say hi to friends of theirs from the other schools.

Onyx wandered by herself and entered the main building, seeing students coupling up and necking one another like wild animals. A scent of weed and perfume filled the air as she navigated through the foggy halls of the school. While walking past a classroom, she noticed that the door was ajar. She looked up when she heard a noise coming from inside of the room, and she saw Ava sitting on the counter in the back of the lecture hall with a male student from Fortuna, a unit two athlete of theirs that Onyx recognized from the year before. He was kissing her neck and her legs were wrapped around his waist, she was moaning softly.

Ava's eyes met Onyxs' and she gasped, but Onyx left shortly after. She stood in the middle of the hall, she could feel her temperature rising as her fists balled. She didn't know what she expected, she knew the girl had moved on but it still hurt her. She knew she needed to cool off before her temper got the best of her.

This year, Dimitras and Kai decided to go as Morticia and Gomez Addams from the director's favorite show she would watch religiously growing up. Once they were finished greeting students as they arrived, they entered the ballroom and watched the students rave to the music being played by a live DJ. Over by the large, gothic fireplace, Dimitras' eyes caught sight of the other three supremes and she smiled. She was glad to see that they had arrived safely.

She approached her coven sisters and they each began to laugh as they realized that they had all dressed as different versions of Morticia. They took a moment to catch up, discussing recent happenings at each of their schools. Once Kai was able to catch a break from the side conversations and questions being asked by students from the other schools, she spotted Dimitras and smiled as she saw her standing by the fireplace.

She approached her then set the drink she had gotten her wife down on the table next to her. She placed her hands on her waist from behind, causing the woman to gasp. She went to kiss her on the neck when her eyes met Dimitras', who had moved slightly since the last time Kai saw her. Dimitras was now standing across from the woman Kai had her hands on and she did not look happy. Kai looked down and saw it was Kira in her arms, who smiled as she looked up at the girl and she placed her hands over Kai's on her waist.

"Mm, hello there," The supreme said sensually, causing Kai to remove her hands from the woman's waist quickly. She laughed nervously and blushed as she picked up the drink she had gotten for Dimitras, then shyly stepped over to her wife who was glaring at her.

"I'm sorry, it's a little dark in here." Kai whispered to her wife before handing her the drink and kissed her on the cheek. She then turned to address the others.

"Hello Kira, Daria, Ivanna," Kai with a smile said as she greeted and kissed the hands of each of the supremes. Dimitras watched Kai as she sipped her drink, knowing she hated seeing her hands on another woman. She knew Kai was desirable and that the other supremes had openly admitted their fondness of her to her before. She looked at Ivanna and Daria as Kai made small talk with them, and noticed how much they lit up while they talked. Her eyes then met Kira's, and the woman had a small smirk on her face.

Mm, so strong. How do you resist her? I was about ready to jump her bones.

Kira said to Dimitras through her thoughts. Dimitras rolled her eyes and took another sip of her drink.

Get your own.

Dimitras said in her mind, allowing Kira to read her thoughts. She placed her martini glass on the table next to her then placed her hand on Kai's shoulder, interrupting her from the conversation she was having with Ivanna and Daria. Kai turned around to face her then smiled. Dimitras gripped Kai firmly by her tie, pulling her to her and kissed her hard. She knew Kira was watching.

Kai grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer. Moments like these caused Kai's mind to escape her, forcing her to forget that they were surrounded by others. Dimitras ran her fingers through Kai's hair, then looked at Kira as she kissed her wife's neck. Kai was completely taken over by her arousal and stepped towards Dimitras, causing the woman to gasp as she was now cornered. She knew Kai would take her right there if she didn't stop her.

Kai allowed her hands to wander, running over every curve of the woman's waist, hips and thighs. Kai kissed her neck hard, biting softly as her hands disappeared behind Dimitras, gripping her ass firmly. Dimitras' lips parted as she felt Kai's member pressing against her lower abdomen. She gripped her wife's hair firmly as she felt Kai tonguing her neck, she began to pant. She looked at Kira and smirked, knowing how badly Kira wished she was in her position. Kira's lips parted slightly as she watched, then bit the corner of her lip softly.

Dimitras felt Kai begin to move her hips against her slowly which she knew was bringing pleasure to the girl as she heard her groan softly into her neck. Dimitras gasped then took Kai's face in her hands, forcing her to look at her.

"Later darling. We don't want you to make a mess now, do we?" Dimitras said with a small smile then winked at her. Kai smirked as she kissed her, then hesitantly released the woman from her grip. Dimitras stood in front of Kai as they faced the group, hiding the girl's erection that was clearly visible through her pants. Kai wrapped her arms around her from behind as they conversed with the others.

At one point during the conversation, Kira excused herself from the group and went to the bar cart to make herself a drink. She brought the edge of the glass to her lips and took a sip. She looked up and saw Onyx through the doorway, she was outside against the wall with girl she must have met. She watched as the two students kissed passionately, then her gaze travelled downwards when she noticed that Onyxs' member was exposed through the leather strips of the garment she was wearing and the girl was stroking her.

Kira's mouth fell opened as she saw how big she was, knowing Kai must have been just as big. Onyxs' eyes met hers and she noticed the supreme staring, which was only arousing her even more. Kira smiled sensually from the corner of her mouth as she winked at the girl. Onyx began to pant as she knew she was going to come soon. She watched Kira's eyes return to her member and she groaned deeply as she came.

Kira gasped as she watched the girl ejaculate, then returned her gaze to Onyxs'. She nodded towards the stairs inside, signaling for Onyx to follow her. Kira went upstairs and found a room tucked away that wasn't already being used by pairs of young lovers.

Onyx was mesmerized by the woman's effortless saunter, she followed shortly after her. She tried room after room with no luck. She then went to the room at the end of the hall upstairs and opened the door slowly. When she looked up, she saw Kira leaning against the wooden desk inside, with her palms flat on the desks top. Onyx entered the room, looking the woman up and down slowly, taking in every curve and soft line along her body.

Onyx approached her slowly as she still wasn't sure if this was a good idea. Kira was tired of waiting and gripped one of the leather straps that were hanging from Onyxs' hips, pulling her against her. Onyx towered over the woman with wanting eyes, knowing how badly she wanted to give in. Onyx gripped the woman's waist firmly and pulled her against her. Kira kept one hand on the desk to balance herself and used her other hand to grip Onyxs' hair.

A soft moan escaped Kira's lips as she felt the girl's strong grip.

"Mm, easy now. You're stronger than before." Kira said, reminding the girl of a time Kira had visited when Onyx was younger, and had beaten her during a friendly arm wrestle.

"My my how you've grown." Kira said sensually as she looked down the girl's body. Her breath caught when she saw Onyxs' hardened member exposed, sticking out between two of the leather strips.

"You won't tell Ava?" Onyx asked. Kira looked at Onyx and shook her head slowly. She melted into the girl's arms as Onyx kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around her neck, allowing Onyx to have her way with her.

Kira's eyes suddenly shot open when she felt Onyx's tongue reaching down her throat as the girl fondled her breast through her dress. Onyx stepped closer, forcing Kira to sit on the desk behind her. Her legs spread, exposing her wet opening as they kissed passionately. Onyx ran her hands along the woman's thighs, then placed her hand between the woman's legs as she wrapped her tongue around hers.

Onyxs' finger tips grazed against the woman's sensitive slit, causing the woman to whimper beneath Onyxs' lips. Onyx could hear the woman's wetness as she played, causing her member to flex. Kira gasped and gripped Onyxs' hair as she felt the girl's fingers enter her. They looked at one another as Onyx fingered her slowly, she couldn't wait to taste her.
The door suddenly opened and Kira glanced over Onyx's shoulder. It was Ava, she was looking for her mother. She saw Onyx standing between her mother's legs and her mouth parted. Her eyes began to water, she couldn't believe her mother would do this to her. Onyx looked over her shoulder and saw her, then quickly covered her member and stepped away from Kira.

Ava practically ran down the hall, wanting to get as far away from the two of them as possible. Kira looked at Onyx.

"Are you going to tell me what happened between the two of you?" The woman asked, knowing her daughter clearly still had feelings for Onyx.

"I thought we had bonded but I saw her at the games last year with someone and knew the bond must not have been mutual. We haven't talked since." Onyx explained.

"At the games? But she went with Chris, her best friend. He likes men, Onyx." Kira told her, who then stared at her in disbelief.

"But I saw them. Whoever she was with, it didn't look like they were just friends." Onyx argued.

"So you just assumed and left it at that?" The woman said, gripping Onyxs' hair. Onyx sighed. She knew the woman was right, and that it was wrong of her to do.

"Well it doesn't matter now, I saw her with Jesse in one of the classrooms." Onyx said as she looked down. Kira sighed.

"Yes, I had almost forgotten. They are dating now, and for a reason only the gods know why, she really likes him." Kira admitted. Onyx gripped the table hard, as she realized this could have all been avoided if she simply wouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

"It's too late, no matter what I do the connection won't be possible now. He's been inside of her." Onyx said before clenching her jaw.

"I'd say I'd talk to her but I have a feeling she won't want to speak with me anytime soon." Kira said with a small smile as she ran her fingers through the girl's hair. She kissed Onyx on the cheek softly. "Now let's go before I get any more bad ideas," The woman teased.

Kira returned to the ballroom and danced with the others and Onyx found Bethany and Cyndi. Onyx couldn't stop thinking of what she had learned from Kira. She felt an overwhelming sense of dread and guilt, knowing she might have ruined her chance at having someone she had actually bonded to.
Her thoughts consumed her and she felt like being alone. She left her friends and decided to go for a walk through the paved maze of the gardens, lined with exotic trees, shrubs and plants. As she grew closer to the center, she heard what sounded like the sound of someone crying softly, but it was hard to tell over the sound of the falling water of the fountain.

Once she was closer, she saw Ava sitting on the edge of the elaborate, hand carved water decoration, she was crying into her hands. Onyx stopped in her tracks, knowing she likely wanted to be left alone. She went to turn around but Ava suddenly looked up and saw her. The girl wiped her eyes quickly then stood.

"What could you possibly want, Onyx? You've done enough." Ava stated firmly, her voice was shaky from crying. Onyx faced her and her brow furrowed. She knew their situation was complicated and she didn't know if Ava would be understanding.

"I had waited all year to see you, Ava. I saw you at the games with your friend, I took it the wrong way and I'm sorry." Onyx explained. "I know that I shouldn't have assumed, and I know that because of my actions that followed, you will never see me the same way again." Onyx admitted.

"No, Onyx. I won't. You had sex with my mother. How could I forgive you after that?" Ava said. Onyx stepped closer.

"What? I didn't actually fuck your mother. We were just making out.. and stuff, but I wasn't going to go any further. I was hurt after seeing you fucking your boyfriend in the classroom earlier." Onyx argued. Ava's brow furrowed and she crossed her arms.

"I didn't fuck him. I knew you had taken it that way but you left too quickly for me to explain." Ava admitted.

"Explain what? That you have moved on? Your mom told me how much you like him." Onyx responded.

"Oh please, I know you've got three different women on speed dial. Don't act like you're all innocent." Ava said.

"Well maybe if it didn't look like you were necking Chris at the games, I wouldn't have turned my attention... elsewhere. I was waiting for you Ava, you were all I ever thought about and were the only thing I wanted." Onyx reminded her.

"Chris is gay!" Ava yelled, then began hitting Onyx on her chest with her fists. Onyx smirked as she watched her. Once Ava realized she was hurting herself more than Onyx, she placed her hands on her hips and sighed in a frustrated manner. She saw Onyxs' smile and tried her hardest not to smile herself but she suddenly remembered how much pain Onyx had put her though. She went to slap Onyx but the girl grabbed her hand before she could, she grabbed the other one as well then forced both of her hands behind her back. They stared at one another, and their faces were inches apart.

"Mm, that's better." Onyx said with a smile. Ava rolled her eyes and tried to escape her grasp but her attempts failed her miserably. She debated kneeing Onyx between the legs but then remembered that hybrids don't have balls. Before she could think much further, she gasped when Onyx forced her lips against hers, kissing her hard. Ava became weak in her knees and closed her eyes, falling into the girl as she began to kiss her back.

Onyx released her arms, then grabbed her by her waist, pulling her against her as they kissed passionately. Ava gripped onto the leather straps across Onyxs' chest, holding herself up as their tongues danced. Moments later, Ava pushed herself away from Onyx.

"I still have a boyfriend, we can't do this. It's not right." Ava said, looking down as she knew she wanted to be with Onyx instead. "We are going home tomorrow, I have to stay with him." Ava said sadly.

"What do you mean? You don't have to stay with him. Why can't we be together?" Onyx queried.

"It's not that easy Onyx, I don't expect you to understand." Ava said, as she rubbed her neck shyly.

"You're right, I don't understand. I've been going back and forth, thinking we are 'destined' to be together or some stupid bullshit then I think you've moved on. Then just as I find out it's all in my head I still can't have you? You belong to me!" Onyx yelled as she raised her finger to her. Her temperature was rising and steam was visibly emanating from her skin. Ava gulped then looked up at Onyx.

"I don't belong to anybody. You don't scare me." Ava stated firmly, then pushed past her. Onyx lowered her hand and sighed. She knew she had just made things even worse and didn't know what she needed to do to fix it.

*************

Weeks had gone by, and Onyx was depressed again. She didn't like the version of herself she saw at the party, she knew Ava wasn't just an item or piece in some game and she couldn't believe she had painted her out that way. She found it hard to force herself out of her room, so most of the time she lay in bed thinking of the girl that she knew she may only ever see again in her dreams.

Her golden, citrine eyes haunted her, and she wished so badly to be running her fingers through her long, wavy brunette hair or along the curve of her pointed nose. She wanted to place sweet, gentle kisses along her soft jaw but her eyes teared up when she reminded herself that she blew it.

Kai knew how she felt, remembering the grueling emotions she felt when she attended Greenwood, fighting desperately for Dimitras' attention. She gave Onyx her space but after a month of this she knew she had to talk to her.

"Come in," Onyx said after hearing two small knocks at her door. Kai entered her room, immediately noticing the clothes thrown about, the trash on the floor and her books scattered in different areas around her room. It was all too familiar to Kai. She sighed then sat in the chair in the corner of the room, looking at Onyx.

"It's been almost five weeks Onyx, I think it's time you told me what you're thinking." Kai said, lending her her ear. Onyx looked at Kai and sighed, she knew it wouldn't be a bad idea to talk to her about it. Kai was always a good listener and was someone she knew she could always trust.

"I screwed everything up... again." Said Onyx, sitting up on her bed. She began to fiddle her fingers. She told Kai about the misunderstanding during the championship games, and then began to tell her about the Halloween party.

"I thought they were having sex, so I went upstairs with Kira to keep my mind off of her... then Ava caught us." Onyx admitted. Kai sighed. She remembered warning Onyx about getting mixed up with Kira but knew that the last thing Onyx needed in this moment was criticism.

"Then I found her in the gardens, we were doing good but then I sort of yelled at her and told her that she belongs to me, like she's an object that I want complete, exclusive possession of." Onyx added, placing her head in her hands as she cringed at the thought.

"I don't know what came over me, I just know I didn't mean it like that but now she's back in Athens with her boyfriend. I'd do anything to fix things between us but we're worlds apart and I have absolutely no way of contacting her." She finished.

"I'm not here to tell you whether what you did was right or wrong because I know I've been in situations similar to yours. But if you get your grades up and try out again this year for the mystic games, you'll be back in Athens in no time." Kai said with a smile. Onyx looked up at her and smiled, she was hopeful for the first time in almost a year that the wall that had formed between her and Ava may possibly come to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850 49 13
Onyx Kono has officially had enough of her husband's, Khalan's, negligence. She wants a divorce and her heart back. Onyx is determine to shatter his...
3.1K 1.4K 41
Book 1 of 3 [completed] [18+ mature content] Recovering from her near-death experience by the hands of her classmate, Aiden Sullivan, Adriana Anderso...
2.5M 93.6K 32
Dawn, a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood with her sick mother and teenage brother. Her father has abandoned them for a rich w...
129 5 22
The Upset is over, and Roxie is determined to move on and give being a normal teenager her best shot. If you can call having a crush with deadly sha...