Family

By Jhunku1998

Amaya & Rishaan are get married because of their family. let's see what will come in their life? Rishaan kapo... More

cast & introduction
Ch-1
Ch -2
ch-3
ch-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch- 8
ch9
ch-10
ch 11
ch-12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 15.5
ch 16
ch 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26

Chapter -20

75 7 0
By Jhunku1998

It's been two days both the couple came from Kolkata . There is something change between Amaya & Rishaan . They came more close in these days .

Dinner time
Kapoor's mansion .

Rajesh - Rishaan,Rohan mujhe tum dono se kuch baat karni hai .
Rohan- han ,boliye dad.
Rajesh- Mukesh aaya tha ,kuch din pehle . Vishal aur Vikram ek collaboration kar rahe hain , businesses mein . Ek party rakhi hain Diwali k din , hum toh nahi rehenge tum dono ko hi attain karna hoga ,Amaya aur anika ko bhi le jana .
Rishaan - but papa , AAP kaise vul sakte Hain ki unhono kya Kiya hamare sath aur Vishal . ...
Rajesh-mujhe pata hain rishaan . Usne maafi bhi mangi iis bar , I don't think woh galti fir se repeat karenge .aur dusra chance har koi deserv karta hain.
Rishaan qiestiongly looks at Raghav.
Raghav nods and munching his dinner .
Rohan-aap log chinta mat Karo hum sambhal lenge , aap Aram se jao Gujrat aur enjoy Karo .
Siya- enjoy aur kaha. Waha bhi Kam , i just pissed up with this work . Store opening koi mazak nahi hain .
Rohan - achha! Hume toh malum hi nahi .
Anika gives a slap on rohan arms
Rohan-sabke samne toh mat maaro yaar anika .
Everyone laughs.
******
Bedroom
---------------------
Amaya was reading a book on bed and Rishaan was doing his office work .
Amaya suddenly ask him
Amaya-Rishaan ,yeh Mukesh kon hain .
Rishaan looks at her
Rishaan - Mukesh Kapoor mere uncle hain , dad k cousin brother .
Amaya-oh. Toh?
Rishaan- hamara family relation thik nahi thee , Mukesh Kapoor aur unke bete Vishal Kapoor ne hamare sath business mein dhoka Kia tha , 25crore .uske baad ,fir Vishal bhi , actually uski pehli biwi Riya, we studied in same school but she died few years back. Mujhe pata nahi but Riya was not happy with him after marriage.i don't know the actual reason but there was something. Phir achanak usne suicide karliya pata nahi kyun ?
Phir Vishal ne dusri shaadi ki ,uske baad we also lost our connection .

Amaya- ( long pause) Hmmm .
Rishaan - pata nahi yeh Vicky kyun uuske company mein investment kar raha hain . Mujhe phone Kiya tha usne Diwali k din uuske ghar party hain .

Amaya face was blank after hearing his name .
Rishaan- kal mom aur dad toh Jaa rahe hain ,rohan keh Raha tha anika aur woh bhi kisi friend k woha jayenge toh tum ...
Amaya-mein kal ghar pein hi hoon ,
Tum?
Rishaan - oh , kal meri ek important meeting hain ,i have to go .
Amaya-that's ok .
I will take rest whole day.
Rishaan just smiles .
*****

Next day
At 8 Pm
It was around 8 pm and Amaya was sleeping on the couch in drawing room with tv on. All the house staff take leave for Diwali. She was alone at home.she didn't even realise when she fall asleep.
To disturb her peaceful sleep he rang the doorbell.she startled at first then stood up .she opened the door and there stood he ,with a big polythene bag in his hand .she moved aside to let him in.after locking the door she followed him to the living room.
"I will be back in some minutes till then you arrange everything " saying that and placing the bag on dinning table he ran upstairs.
In ten minutes,he was downstairs , wearing his white t-shirt and blue sweatpants.
"I love Pizza "she squealed and he smiles.
He settled on the opposite side and rubbed his palms together showing his excitement.
Coke? He asked and raised his eyebrows.
"Ah,maybe one can left in refrigerator " she said trying to push the chair back and get up.
"Oh,I will get it, you sit here " saying that he ran into the kitchen to bring Coke.
He came back with a cab and placed the can on the table.
"We have to share it " he shrugged and Amaya raised an eyebrow at him ."only if you don't have any problem " He added noticing the raised eyebrow.
She let out a little laugh and said " obviously I don't have".
He smiled at her which she returned back.she unpacked the pizza box and they both attacked on pizza .
"Tell me something about you " rishaan asked munching on the slice of pizza.
"So , I am Amaya Rishaan Kapoor " she joked
And he laughed .
"As far I know Amaya means Rainy night right? " He said
"Yeah !"she smiled showing her dimples .
"So you love Rain 🌧️" He asked.
"To be honest ,I hate rainy season "she answered and he could sense that there was really a reason behind it. "And what does Rishaan means? "She asked before he attack on her with other question. She grab the same can from the table and drank from it.
A good human being !" he chuckled saying "Tough I am totally a sinful man ! " He commented on her and she chuckled.
"Yeah it's also means lord Shiva"he said and she made" ooh!" Sound .
What's your favourite food? She said
Aaah! Why ? He said
Aise he! She said .
Gajar ka Halwa mummy k hath ka aur kheer tumare hath ka ! He said with a smile . And I eat everything ook , I am not fussy about food .he said and looks at her . What's your favourite?
My favourite is Chinese and obviously bengali food .she said .
Ooh ,so you don't like Punjabi dish ? He said with a chuckle.
When I said that ? I like but it's not my favourite,they put ghee in everything. She said but yeah I like lassi .
Aur tum log ghee nahi khate , Kolkata mein bapre kitne sare dishes khate ho tum log ek time k meal mein . Aur sabne gher k rakha hain ,khana hi padega .uuf . Mujhe toh daar lag raha tha ki sar pein bandook leke khare hain . He said to her
She laughs , yeah ek time k khane mein 4-5 dish rehte hain minimum . She said
He nods .
So you don't like Punjabi food? He said
Food ka toh pata nahi but Punjabi husband bohot pasand hain . She said with a wink 😉. The laughs
He looks at her and said achha !
And tumhe ? Mein kaisi lagti hoon ! She said
Khub misti ! ( Very sweet)He said .
Oho , Bangla ! Misti na jhal bujbe pore.she said in bengali .
What ? Please translate yaar ! He said
Sweet aur spicy you let know later .she said .aab chalo , let's watch a movie .
Which one? He said .ok which genre is your favourite ?
Hmmm, action, comedy and horror .she said and your ?
I love action .he said .
Ok , toh horror dekhte hain . She said
But why ? I said that I love action film .he said
No , chalo utho . She hold his hand and pulled him to the drawing room and set the dvd set .

Around 45minutes passed but nothing scarry happened . He found nothing watchable in the movie . Instead he kept glancing at the women sitting beside him. the way she looking at the TV , made him stare at her. Her eyes, her little nose, pink lips.......Everything worth watching her hair was dark brown not black, tied in a messy bun. Ah! She should leave that open, he thought.

what is happening to me? why am I watching her like this? He thought and tried to fix his gaze at tv screen.
"I ,i will be right back" she saying that she got up and went to kitchen.
He leaned his face into look properly, as the ghost appeared in the screen. Amaya saw him standing from the Kitchen door. She decided to scare him. She covered her face with her hair and turned on her phone's flashlight and started to walk like a dead person.
She put her hand on her shoulder and squeezed it little. he slowly turned his head and looked up at her.his eyes widened and he gulped down really hard.he screamed loudly and fell down on his butt, on the floor , totally horrified.
Amaya wanted to continue her act but she couldn't control her laugh.and laughed out loudly, throwing her hair back .
" Oh ! My God, look at you " she laughed more, holding her stomach with right hand , other hand resting on the sofa to stand properly .
"Fuck"he muttered understand is breath . He was embarrassed ." It's not done yaa" he warned angrily , trying to get up from the floor.
"You are looked like a scared cat Rish"
Before she could complete rishaan throw a pillow at her .
"You are gone today "he said trying to catch her .
She started to running here and there trying to tease him more. She is went to Sofa and threw a pillow at his face. Before she could take a move. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand and with that her back crashed into her front. She could feel his hot & fast breathig fanning on her shoulder. Before she could think properly he strated to tickling her with his long fingers.
"Haha... Haha... Leave me Rishaan "she stared Jumping in his hold.

Rishaaan........ she tried to push him but all hen efforts put in vain.
"please.... "
"Nay...... "He shook his head and kept tickling her.
She was jumping in his hold and her hair bun loose .her hair fell on his shoulder which made him go crazy.
how much he like her with open hair .he lost into it and he didn't realise when his grip around her waist loosed . Getting an advantage she pushed him back and ran to couch , saying that " movie is going to end ,and I want to watch it".
She jumped on the sofa and he threw a pillow on his face saying - "move your little ass mrs .Kapoor "
"Rishaan..." She shouted.
"Ooh ,baby is so angry "he said with a mocking tone.
"Shut up,now concentrate "she said to him .
And he smiles.
***********
He woke up slowly shaking his head when something tickled his neck.he woke up and found him sleeping on couch . He looked beside him and found Amaya sleeping peacefully, resting her head on his shoulder.her snoring sound was so cute which made him chuckle.
He looked at her face which is so close to him which give him unknown feelings .he hold her face with his right hand . And then there was a camera flash 📸.
Rishaan looked at the source of light, right then Amaya blinked her eyes and trying to understand the situation.
"Oooh ! Love birds "Rohan said and anika laughs looking at them .
"Bhaiya please pose , One more " Rohan said with a wink .
Rishaan understand the situation and looked at Amaya . She also sheepishly smiles looking at other direction.
" Bhai , sorry but next kya move hota ? A kiss but drawing room mein kyun bedroom mein jao" Rohan said
Anika laughs loudly now
Rishaan looks at all three and then feel embarrassed and now he threw a pillow to rohan's face . He stood up now chased rohan . Both of them ran here and there in the room , their wives looking at the childish scene of them .
Anika said " now stop guys it's late 2am ,let's moved to the bedroom "
"I am going , you guys continue saying that Amaya moved anika's side and hugged her and kissed her cheek " good night misti".
"Hum e bhi chahiye " Rohan said with a mischievous smile looking at Amaya .
"Eeeeh " rishaan said holding his neck .
" Ok , Bhai ko toh doo" Rohan said now ,Amaya was climbing to the stairs.
"In your dreams boys .bye ,good night, throwing a flying kiss 💋 at them"
Rohan looks at rishaan and said " that kiss is mine"
"Kuch sharam rakh ,bhabhi hain teri "
Rohan laughs and said" I don't mind if ..."
"Shut up "
*************
Diwali night!
**************
Both couple present at the party . Rishaan was holding amaya's hand .
"Rishaan " someone called him from behind.
"Oooh , Vishal, how are you? "Rishaan said shaking his hand with him .

Vishal looks at amaya.and winks .

Rishaan looked at him then Amaya and said "she is my wife Amaya Chatterjee"

"Gorgeous ! hi i am Vishal Kapoor your husband's cousin , nice to meet you . "Shaking his hand with her ,he took her hand to his mouth and kissed her knuckles.
Amaya feels uncomfortable. Rishaan tights her grip around her waist .
Rishaan didn't like the vibe of vishaal.
'Please be comfortable ' Vishal said and leave that place.

Amaya smiles looking at him . He was quite concerned which she liked .
At that time , Vikram arrived holding a glass of scotch
Vikram - Hi , Rishaan . Hello Amaya giving a evil wink .
Amaya doesn't like his gaze on her .
Why are you collaborating with vishaal? Rishaan said.
Vikram gulped the drink looking at Amaya " i only see my profit in this deal that's it"
Rishaan nods with a mock.
Vikram - how are you Amaya? You looked really good in green.
Amaya - thanks, i am fine . Excuse me please looking at anika's direction who is talking with a lady .
Amaya looks at rishaan then gives a smile in his direction.

************

Rohan, Rishaan and Vikram was talking and drinking in a corner . There was a smoking zone . They were there . Rishaan holds a glass of whisky and a cigarette 🚬 in his right hand . He is not a chain smoker but 4 cigarette/day is mandatory.
Amaya was talking with some ladies then anika interrupted her Saying "Di, Rohan ko dekha aapne? "
"No"said Amaya .
Anika holds her hand and said " chalo fir , dundne mein meri madat Karo"
"Ok , excuse me "saying that they moved from the site and looking here and there .
Amaya said " woh dekh "
Anika and Amaya headed to them .

Boys were talking about some business. Rishaan was smoking ,the butt of the cigarette was in his mouth . When suddenly someone pull the cigarette from his moth and threw it on the floor.

"What the fuck "he said angrily and turned his head towards the person.
After looking at the person he was number .

Rohan was smiling looking at them

"What is this ? I told you to cut these habbit from your life. Atleast cutdown the numbers of cigarettes. "Amaya told him ,she was very much irritated.
Rishaan was quiet then told her " this is the 2nd one of the day".
" don't lie to me atleast "
Rishaan looks at the floor then to her . He hold her hand and pulled her towards him and said " ok , sorry.i will try to quit it" .
Amaya give a smile to him , his lips also upwards looking at her . Something is changing between them and that he realise.

Rohan and Anika also happy that both of their siblings are trying to move on .they giving a chance to this marriage.
Rohan broke their eyelock by saying guys let's take some pictures .all of them takes selfie and group pictures. Rishaan hold amaya from behind resting his hand on her waist and his face was tilted to her shoulder for his height.

Amaya's pov

Amaya breathing was very fast for the first time he hold her to close to him. His beard tickling in her skin .she was managing his emotions then her gaze fell on the man who looking at them . Vikram. He looked very frustrated and furious. His jaw cleanched looking at me like if he got a chance he will killed me with his bare hands .
I looked at him then holds rishaan hand and adjusted me to his chest for a better photograph.

When I turned around I found a thread like thing on his mouth area .I just take few steps towards him and brushed my thumb below his lips. Hewas held me by my waist .

"Kuch tha toh ......."i said looking into him.
"It's ok" saying he just give me his 440volt smile .
I don't know but for the first time I saw his this smile. Not smiling, he smiling genuinely, he is happy . anyone can tell that his eyes saying that. He is a handsome man , having tuff looks but when he smiles ,he looks so innocent & pure .

Rishaan was holding my hand when he talking with some business partners . I taking out my hand from his grip then he looked at me .
"I need to go washroom "
" Yeah " said he .

I was adjusting my dupatta when the washroom door opened , I was looking at the mirror.after few seconds someone locked the door then his face reflected in the mirror.

"Happy Diwali,love"said Vikram .
" Tum yeha kya kar rahe ho , this is ladies washroom " i said.
"Pata hain mujhe , isiliye toh lock Kia hain . I don't like any kind of disturbance " said Vikram stepping towards her .
He holds her by her waist and pulled her towards him . I was pushing him hard but his grip was strong.
I said" kya kar rahe ho Vikram, just leave me"
" Why ?jab Rishaan tumhe touch karta hain tab to bohot maza ata hain haina?" Saying that he holds her face tightly and tried to kiss her .
She jerked off his hand and pushed him .
He was raging like a animal .he holds her neck with his hand .
" Did you have sex with him? Say? Kaisa tha? He said
I was trying to push his hands down fromy neck , I can't breathe properly.
After few minutes he loosened his grip around my neck then leaned to kiss my lips .
"Vikram , Vikram stop you are drunk . Tumhe pata bhi nahi hain tum kya kar rahe ho! "
"Why did you this to me Amaya ? I love you still! I can't forget those night with you . Please come into my life . We will get married." Saying he move his hand through her upper body.
She was disgusted with his touch , she pushed him and gave a tight slap on his face.
" Such a bastard you are" Saying I move towards the door to open it.but he grabbed me by my wrist .
"What you think of yourself, haa? Rishaan ko jab pata chalega uski biwi mere sath soo chuki hain tab ? Aur itna kyun Sita ban Rahi hon! Bas ek kiss hi toh karna hain tumhe" he said .
"Just shut up , chodo mujhe "
" Toh tum kiss nahi karogi? He said
'No'i said ,my anger also reaches out of the bar . I am very stubborn if I get out of control no-one can handle me.

After saying no ,he grabbed my head and pushed my head to the mirror. I feel something liquid dripping from my head . 'blood'
" Na kehne ka keemat tumhe bhugat na padega , you will regret it, i promised" saying it he pushed me back then stepped out of the washroom.

I looked at the mirror, right side of my forehead dripping with blood, it had a cut.my eyes and lips were swollen because of crying.my whole face looks a mess . holding the washroom basin i splashed some water on my face but the cut was deep .
The door opened and I saw Anika.
"Diii"she screamed.

****************
Rishaan pov
*******************
Half an hour passed but she didn't get out from the washroom.where is she? I searched her but then I saw Anika taking with a aunty.
"Excuse me, anika,Amaya washroom gayi hain 30 minutes passed ek bar Jake dekhogi "i said
" Haan , chaliye " she said .

She stepped into the washroom and I was standing 10feet distance from there . Then I hear screaming of Anika.
Firstly,i hesitated to enter in ladies washroom but after hearing the noise I entered .
The scene was shook me hard . Amaya's dupatta was on the floor , her head was wet with blood and her whole look , hair was in a mess . And anika holding her .
Anika's eyes were wet , looking at me she just stepped back from her but Amaya has no emotion in her eyes ,she just looking at her reflection. The pieces of mirror were scattered here and there .
I stepped towards her and placed my hand to her shoulder.
"Amaya "
She was shivered in my touch then I pulled her wrist and make her to look at me .her eyes ,neck ,cheeks colored red .like blood clotted at there .
She looked at me then pushed her all weight to me holding me by shoulder. I can feel something wet on my shoulder . She is crying and shivering.her body temperature is high ,fever !

"Amaya look at me ",pushing her body and holding her cheeks. "Kya hua hain , kisne Kiya hain yeh sab , are you alright' holding her tightly.
I took my handkerchief from my pocket and cleaning the blood which oozing from her cut .
My jaw cleanched,I was Just resist my self . Why she is not taking to me . I looked at anika.
"Di, hua kya hain yeha , kuch to bolo " she said her holding her right hand .
I was holding her waist.
Amaya was looked blank then she opened her mouth , " I just slipped on a soap and bumped into the mirror"
Rishaan just looked at her quesiongly she avoided his gaze looking at the floor .
" What? Par yeh sab slip......"anika didn't complete rishaan interrupt her .
" Amaya, tum chalsakogi ,yay?"
"I can " she said looking at him .

Anika take that dupatta from the floor and cover her with it . Her full body is shivering for fever . Rishaan holds her by waist and they got out from the party .

Anika informed Rohan and they also hurried to go to home.

The whole car ride was silent, she was looking at the roads ,the wind brushed her hair .she didn't look at me after joining the ride to home but I know something wrong.this cut is not for slipped. She is lieing.i can see the strong grips of hand in her neck and waist . It must be that bastard,if I found him then I will kill him. For touching 'my wife '.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
By
P.c 🌹

Vishal Kapoor 👆 son of Mukesh Kapoor
Cousin brother
Another villain of the story 🖤🖤🖤

Please vote 🌟, comment below 👇 and share if you like the chapter.
If their is any grammatical mistakes then please feel free to inform me.

Thank you 🤍
5-02-2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 23.2K 115
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘ π‘Žπ‘€ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑖𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘š, π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘–π‘™π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘™π‘¦ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘; β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒�...
ZIDDI DIL MANE NA By Zoya

Mystery / Thriller

43.2K 1.8K 23
KYA HOGA JAB KARAN KO MALUM PADEGA KI VO JISSE PYAAR KARTA HAI. AUR JISE ITNE SALO SE DHUND RAHA HAI VO USKE SAATH HI HAI. Janne ke liye dekhiyega ja...
12.7K 601 37
"Ada Malhotra" I always thought that I will marry the one i love. But My life wanted something else for me that i didn't expected. "Amaan Singhania...
65.9K 4.3K 38
Pregnancy track included πŸ€°πŸΌπŸ‘©β€πŸΌ What happens if Moran are married and Aneesh enters the academy once again, completely unaware of their marriage...