Her sins

By AuteureAngel

Isadora's life has been a series of unfortunate events. Raised in the presence of an abusive father and tragi... More

Prologue
1. Wedding arrangements
2. Wedding bells
3. What the fuck do you mean you can't have sex, Isadora?
4. Everything is going to be fine soon
5. If our lives were as beautiful as the butterflies
6. He'll be your language tutor, i want you to be perfect
7. Mystical
8. N..no, I don't want to be punished
9. Club and vodka.
10. Explore
11. Beautiful art
12. Medical tests
13. So which one of your wives will be going, father?
14. Dinner party
15. T...this is wrong, I... I'm married, to your father
16. I'm yours
17. Shut the door, Isadora
18. Don't be a tease tesoro
19. So, you mean to tell me that you spent the night there?'
20. Thank you for spending time with me, Issa
21. my safe heaven, my peace and sanctuary,
23. you're safe with me.
24. Within the realm of forests and babbling streams,
25. Don't leave Tesoro, I need you
26. A silver lining
27. A second chance
28. Reunion
29. Tales of the past
30. Picnic under the stars
31. The end of it
New Book

22. I need to find Isadora

451 19 1
By AuteureAngel

⚠️ sensitive topic: sexual harassment in this chapter

As I lay in bed, my thoughts consumed with the beautiful memories of Alvaro and I, a sudden loud crash broke me out of my reverie. Startled, I turned to find my bedroom door being kicked open, revealing a furious Pablo and my own father.

Pablo stood at the doorway with a look of fury on his face. Beside him stood my father, his expression cold and distant. I was confused, wondering why they were both in my room.

Before I could even react or even say a word, Pablo lunged towards me, his hands grabbing at my shirt.

"You've always had a sharp tongue," he growled, his hot breath striking my face. "Today, I'll teach you a lesson. And I don't fucking care about your health condition." he growled, his eyes full of anger.

I felt a knot form in my stomach as my mind raced, wondering what I could have possibly done to anger him. But before I could speak, Pablo grabbed my arm forcefully, pulling me towards him.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I struggled against his grip. I knew what was coming next, and I was terrified.

Ever since I was forced to marry Pablo, I did my best to avoid any kind of physical intimacy with him, I had made up a story about a health condition, hoping to escape his sexual advances but as I watched a fatal reality unfold, it felt like efforts were useless.

Pablo ripped off my dress, his hands rough and demanding. Despite my protests, and my struggles, he didn't let me go. He wanted what he wanted, and he didn't care about anything else.

As I looked into his eyes, I knew that he didn't care about my health. All he wanted was to have his way with me, by any means necessary.

As he forcefully kissed me, I heard my father's laughter from the corner of my room. He sat there, watching everything with a cruel grin on his face. Instead of coming to my rescue, he was enjoying my pain and humiliation.

The anger and hatred I felt towards my father in that moment were overwhelming. I had never loved or respected him, but this was a new low. He had betrayed me in the worst way possible, and there was nothing I could do about it. Instead of protecting me, he sat in the corner, watching and laughing evilly at my expense.

As tears streamed down my face, I felt a sense of hopelessness wash over me.

Luckily, Diego, Alvaro's friend, waltzed in, taking us by surprise and making Pablo freeze in his acts.

"What are you doing?" Diego asked furiously, while I sobbed uncontrollably. My father sneakily and quickly stood up from his spot, trying to escape, but Diego was quick to catch onto his game. He caught him and threw a punch on his face.

As he fought them, I saw my chance to escape. I rushed to the closet, slid on a large gown, and ran out of the mansion.

My heart was beating so fast, as I ran aimlessly, not knowing where to go. But I didn't care, as long as I was away from that hellhole. The only thing that mattered to me was escaping my reality.

As I kept running, my surroundings began to change. The forest grew thicker and darker, and I found myself lost in its depths. Panic began to set in as I realized that I had no idea where I was going. But I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. I had to keep moving, keep running.

As the night wore on, exhaustion set in and eventually, I collapsed onto the ground, exhausted,  bruised and my spirit broken from running through the rough terrain. I cried for what seemed like hours, until I couldn't cry anymore.

It was a warm summer evening, mama, Gabriele, the mansion helps and I were all sitting in the living room, nervously waiting for Alvaro to arrive. I had a knot in my stomach, knowing that his mood would be tense and his anger would be directed at us.

As we heard the sound of his footsteps drawing closer to the living room, I could feel my heart racing. He stormed into the living room, his eyes shimmering with anger.

"I can't believe y'all kept me in the dark," he yelled furiously. Though we were all frightened by his angry side, we were also relieved. At least he knew the truth now and we could finally be free from the abusive clutches of my father.

"Everyone pack your stuff, you're leaving Italy until Pablo and Rodolfo are caught," he ordered as he turned to Diego, our family friend and protector.

"Inform isadora's family, they also need to leave" Diego nodded and rushed to make the necessary arrangements.

"W..what about you son?" Mama asked with concern. Alvaro didn't turn to face her, still angry at us for not telling him the truth.

"I need to find Isadora and ensure that she's safe. Don't worry about me," he replied coldly before storming out of the house.

"Mama," I called, going to sit beside her. Gabriele and I wrapped our arms around her to console her.

"He's mad at us, Leah," I sighed, stroking her shoulders in a comforting way.

"It's just for a moment, Mama. He'll come around and understand why we did it. At least the good thing is that we are free from Dad's abuse," I reassured her. She nodded, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Once she was calm, we all went to our rooms to pack, as Alvaro had instructed.

I sat in my dark office, staring at the wall in front of me. My mind was racing, trying to come up with a plan. I knew my time was running out, and I was filled with fear and worry.

Ever since Alvaro began training at the young age of six to become the next mafia boss, I have been terrified of him. I have seen the power and influence he possesses, and I have tried to control him, but he has always been too powerful. His heterochromia eyes being the most dangerous and intimidating features. But it wasn't just his physical strength that scared me, it was his unforgiving and ruthless nature. He showed no mercy to those who crossed him, and I knew that I was no exception.

But now, he had found out my darkest secret, and I feared for my life. I abused women, a fact that disgusted my son and something he despised. And now, he was out for revenge.

What terrified me even more was the fact that I had also abused his lover, sister, and mother. I knew that I had crossed the line, and I know Alvaro so well, he would stop at nothing to destroy me.

But as I sat in my office, I couldn't help but feel a surge of anger and betrayal when I found out that isadora,  the pretty little lady, I had married for my sexual pleasure had been fooling me. She had been sleeping with my son behind my back, using me for her own gain. And now, it was too late. Alvaro had all the information he needed, and I was running out of time.

With a deep breath, I made a decision. I had to get to Alvaro before he got to me. I couldn't let him take me down. It was a fight for survival, and I was determined to come out on top.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 16.7K 55
"๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ แดแด‡ ส€แด€แดœสŸ" ษช แดกสœษช๊œฑแด˜แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข แด€แด› สœษชแด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แดส สŸแด€๊œฑสœแด‡๊œฑ. Angel's life has been quite a roller coaster ride since she graduated with an exc...
59K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
3.5K 314 14
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...
34.5K 2.7K 49
"You know people always say, God never makes mistakes but..." Ace begins, "You ever think of all the things God created, the high skies, the endless...