Longing Hearts

By iinizio_

"It's not always cheating that breaks relationship" More

๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด
๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ
๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š’๐š•๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ?
๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
๐šŒ๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š
๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ

๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘

39 4 0
By iinizio_

The walk to their rented house was very silent. As soon as they  reached there, they gathered at living room. Jake was nervous as hell. He was literally internally shaking. He couldn't help himself to make eye contact with Heeseung who was sitting opposite to him,arms crossed over his chest looking at him seriously.

"Jake could you explain yourself?" Heeseung asked.

"I never meant to hide it from you but I thought that it could interfere your relationship with Ni-ki." Jake started explaining.

"Get into the point Jake." Heeseung said coldly.

"Heeseung, Ni-ki is my ex. Him and I were in relationship 4 years ago but we broke up due to some circumstances." Jake finally cleared. He could here Heeseung's sigh.

" Well that's the reason you didn't hang out with us?" Heeseung asked. Jake nodded.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Heeseung inquired.

"I did try to move on and I also thought I have moved on until you introduced him again to me. I thought my feelings had gone but when I began to see him almost everyday, I-I couldn't stop myself from falling for him once again. If you ask me if I still have feelings for him, yes,it is true. It did hurt me to see you together. I would get jealous but being and idol for 4 years had really taught me how to control my emotions so I acted like I didn't care but deep down it stung   me thinking of you to being together. But I know my limits Heeseung.I will try my best not to come between you two, I promise."  Jake proclaimed.

The room went silent again. Heeseung got up and approached Jake. Jake nervously closed his eyes but got surprised when he was wrapped by a pair of arms.

"Don't suppress your feelings, go get your man." Heeseung broke the hug and looked at Jake.

"What do you mean? You are dating Ni-ki. Don't let  go of him because of me. I am sure he had already moved on." Jake was confused.

"I know we are dating but not in real." Heeseung said.

"Huh?" Jake  was very perplexed. Ni-ki got impatient.

"The truth is that me and Heeseung Hyung are not really dating. Actually when I got into University I did  meet him through sports club. We became friends. One day he caught me looking at our polaroid and he was like "Oh is that Jake. Do you know each other?" I asked him how did he know you and he answered that you where his cousin and I told him that we uses to date. I was really hesitant to meet you. I thought you have moved on and would have started dating someone else. So we came up with the fake dating plan to test you if you still have feelings for me but during that you never reacted so I thought you have moved on and thought that you were dating Sunghoon hyung until you told me that it was just a misunderstanding." Ni-ki blurted out.

"And hyung you are so dumb and oblivious  you know. I used to leave many hints that I still had feelings for you." Ni-ki exclaimed.

"W-when?" Jake was very overwhelmed .

" Come on hyung I was the only one who knew your favourite ice cream and called you Jakie. I literally wrote that on the note that night when you came late from company and how could you think that I have moved on after I have literally just kissed you on your cheek." Niki clarified.

Now Jake fully came into sense and replayed everything finally understanding the situation and smiled.

"Oh yeah I am really so dumb." He chuckled accepting his dumbness before bringing Ni-ki  into bone crashing hug.

"So we could date again?" Jake cupped  Ni-ki's face and excitedly asked. Ni-ki nodded. Jake really fought his urge but couldn't resist and immediately placed his lips onto Ni-ki's,bringing him into a kiss not caring if there were other five boys present in the room. Ni-ki was very stunned but relaxed and kissed  him back clutching onto Jake's shirt.

"Uh-um I know you both are cute but consider us too. We all are single here." Sunghoon fake coughed  getting a smack from Sunoo for  interfering the couple who had broken the kiss now.

" We all aren't single hoon. Actually me and Jay are already dating. Heeseung said intertwining his hand with Jay.

"WHAT!" Sunghoon shouted.

" But there are also three of us left who are single though." He turned around  to Jungwon and Sunoo.

"Actually I think I have fell in love with Jungwon in first sight." Sunoo declared shyly. Jungwon nearly chocked on air but relaxed before smiling.

" Bro what! Jungwon was literally talking about you whole day since he saw you." Ni-ki said and teased his best friend. Jungwon smacked him for exposing him.

" Then should I start courting you?" Jungwon asked to which Sunoo agreed happily.

"So basically Sunghoon is the only one who is single here."Jake joked.

" I am far from this romance and relationship but I am the better cupid even though I wanted to match Jake and Sunoo with eachother but it's ok atleast he got together with someone else or he would have cried to me his whole life." Sunghoon said.

" Well we agree with Sunghoon hyung and thank him that he planned this trip, if he never did that I wouldn't have been with Jake hyung now." Ni-ki said smiling at Jake.

" Thank you very much,you are the bestest friend." Jake thanked him.

"Oh that's not what you said at mountain to Ni-ki. I am dumb?I look like rat?" Sunghoon sarcastically said.

"You heard that?" Jake asked.

" Yeah we all heard all of your conversation." Sunghoon sulked.

"Oh Sunghoon, you know I appreciate your every work you did for me. Should I kiss you as the reward."Jake jokingly made kissing faces to Sunghoon.

"Hey! that's gross get away from me." Sunghoon pushed him away from him,making all the boys laugh. The mood was lightened up.

At night they had dinner and  after they were watching movie. Jake and Ni-ki sat  together, blanket wrapped around them. To Jake Ni-ki seemed more interesting than movie. God really created his boyfriend with extra care.

" Hyung the TV is that side not on my face." Ni-ki whispered so that he would not disturb others.

" But you are more interesting ." Jake said. Hearing that Ni-ki hid his face.

" Hyung you also trained how to flirt during your trainee days or what?"Ni-ki said.

To that Jake chuckled and hugged Ni-ki even more tighter as if Ni-ki  would disappear from his sight. He caressed Ni-ki's head and the other leaned on his shoulder.

" I wouldn't let anyone separate us now this ki." Jake whispered. 

" Me too hyung." Ni-ki looked up at Jake. He glanced down at Ni-ki. He really can't resist the younger.

" f*** it !" Jake cursed and left quick peck on Ni-ki's lips. The sudden action made Ni-ki  flustered as he hid his  face on the crook of Jake's neck. After few seconds the younger gazed  up.

"Hyung." He approached.

"Yeah?" Jake answered.

"I love you." Ni-ki confessed.

"I love you too ki." Jake brought Ni-ki into another kiss but this time in a passionate one. No hurries, just full of love. They were perfectly in sync, definitely made for each other. Jake could feel Niki smiling in the kiss as he held him closer by his waist,bringing him closer. Their dictionary totally lost what oxygen meant.

" Get a room already guys." Jake heard Sunghoon. With that they broke their kiss.

Jake glared at Sunghoon and smacked him with whatever he got in his hand.

" You know you don't have to interupt us everytime hoon." Jake complained.

" And you know that you don't have to make out in front of others." Sunghoon said.

Jake opened his mouth to say something but closed immediately because he got no words.

" okay okay you win." Jake said while Sunghoon smirked in victory.

" Never mind I got other things to do instead to bicker with you hoon." Jake said again wrapping his arms around Ni-ki 'his ki'. Sunghoon couldn't  help but smile seeing his best friend finally being happy.

And there the best cupid award goes to PARK SUNGHOON.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 .  𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 . 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝.

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐥 ' 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐮𝐩'.

𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠.
𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 .

𝐁𝐲𝐞. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 18 9
One shots about nian
73.3K 3.5K 26
โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค, 911 ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™?โž โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค?...โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
8.6K 273 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
16.7K 564 14
"๐–ง๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ" - ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฌ/๐—ป [๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...