The Scary Palace

By siya_29

This story is about how a whipped cream husband buy a palace just because the beautiful wife said she liked t... More

Introductions
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18

Episode 10

509 25 3
By siya_29

After Nayeon left from there, everyone's mood got spoiled. But Jungkook was in deep thought, but shrugged it off and went to Jinnie and laid on her lap who was sitting on sofa where Jinnie was caressing his head with a dejected face.

Jungkook: It's ok maa let it be. We have many chances hmm.

Jinnie: *pouts sadly* But I thought it will be Taetae who would deliver my purse.

Eunie: Wait!! Did Nayeon bring your files as well? *asked suddenly with excitement*

Jinnie: Well the file is in my purse. So it is obvious *Pouts more sadly*

Eunie: *pouts dejectedly*

Minnie: Aishh let's just watch movie to elevate our mood. Alright?

Everyone: *nods their head*

Like that Yoongi and Hoseok went to arrange which movie to watch and other arrangements. Eunie and Minnie went to kitchen to prepare snacks to eat while watching movie. After everyone arranged everything, everyone sat closer and started to watch movie. When they were watching movie, all were unconsciously messing around and making entire place messy because they thought all the effort of clean got wasted as it was Nayeon who came instead of Taevi.

At Taevi Side

 After taking Jinnie's file she set out to Jeon Mansion in her motor cycle/scooty with a smile that she can now see her crush. While on her way, she noticed that there was a big fight going on the road. So to not get involved in it as she was so excited to meet her crush, she took her phone for google maps. After setting the route in the maps, she set her phone in phone holder which was infront of her scooty part and went to her route. As she was going, she noticed that the route is quite strange. i.e., the entire route was so strangely silent. While going, she noticed a palace which was oddly scary yet attractive. While seeing the palace, suddenly her scooty stopped. 

Taevi: Huh *trying to start the vehicle*

But seeing that vehicle is not starting, she looks here and there. Seeing no one around, she started to get scared. While Taevi was trying to start her vehicle she feels something behind her moving. Taevi being so scared slowly turns around only to see a tree branch so close to her. 

Taevi: Huh!! How How did this branch came this closer? *started to get scared. Aggressively trying to start the vehicle*

When she was so focused on trying to start her vehicle, a smoke which is like a fog in black color started to come from the palace slowly towards Taevi. Suddenly out of no where the clouds started to get closer and darker.

Taevi: *looks around feeling that rain might start seeing all the cloudy sky. So she started to try more aggressively because she was king feeling creepy and scared of the sudden atmosphere*

After finally the vehicle started, she quickly hopped on in and drove away not noticing the fog came to the place where Taevi was and the fog started form a shape of human.

The fog: Run how much you can but your destiny is there only *said while looking at the scary palace in a creepy voice formed like a silent whisper*

While going, Rain started pour heavily in a such a way that Taevi got wet like drenched completely. After reaching Jeon Mansion, the guards didn't stopped her as she came to Jeon Mansion often unlike Nayeon. Thus no one stopped her. After reaching the home, Taevi started to knock.  After hearing the knock, everyone turned around to see the door.

Namjoon: Who might be? I'll look into it.

Jungkook: No wait appa. I'll see who it is. *said while standing up and dusting off his shirt*

Namjoon: Alright. *sits again*

Hoseok: Should I pause the movie?

Jungkook: Alright *said while standing up*

Hoseok: *pause the Movie*

Jungkook:  *goes and opens the door only to get shocked like his eye lids would pop out*

Because as soon as Jungkook open the door, he saw a breath taking scene where Taevi was in her yellow outfit fully drenched and she was drying herself with her one hand and while other hand was the file unharmed as she already kept the file in a cover, so it was unharmed.

Taevi: *stops what she was doing as she saw who opened the door. Started to blush heavily cause Jungkook was looking at her continuously*

Jugkook: *After getting out of the shock, he started to look at her intently like he was seeing her through her soul very intimidatingly and intensly*

Taevi: *Blushes furiously as she saw the way Jungkook is seeing her* Ummm

Jungkook: huh right please come in *said while coming into his sense and give a way to Taevi and looking more intensely of how the clothes stuck to her body. eyes get darken due to getting jealous of her clothes as her clothes got the opportunity to stuck into her body more closely like it is part of her body*

Taevi: *enters with a blush and feeling very shy and submissively as she saw how Jungkook is looking at her*

Everyone who were talking to themselves, saw who came. After seeing who it was, got shocked and everyone immediately stands and looking around only to groan slightly  as it was full mess.

Taevi: Umm Aunty, Nayeon forgot to bring this file with her. And mama said it was important so I bought it. *said softly while going towards Jinnie and hands the file to her*

Jinnie: *smiles and takes the file*

Eunie: But didn't mumma said the file is in her purse *whispers to Hobi who was beside her*

Hobi: May be forgot *whispers back*

Yoongi: Well good thing that Nayeon didn't notice the file and mom forgot to keep the file in her purse and thought she kept it *whispers to them as he listens to them*

Minnie: Yeah you are right *whispers while giggling*

Namjoon: *shakes his head with a smile as he heard the four of them and looks at Jungkook was just looking at Taevi and nothing else* He is surely my off spring *whispers to himself*

Taevi: *suddenly she sensed she was going to sneeze so she hurriedly backs away and closed her nose as she sneezes little loudly*

Everyone: What happened *asked getting worried*

Taevi: *rubs her nose and smiles softly* Nothing, while coming here, it started to pour suddenly so I got wet  and sneezed because of coldness nothing else. Alright the work I came for is finished. I'll be leaving

Jinnie: Aish no need to go. See it's still raining. Why don't you live here as tomorrow is weekend also. After spending time with us you can go to college with Hobi and Minnie ok?

Taevi: Ahh no aunty no need and I don't even my clothes here as well. *denied immediately*

Jinnie: Oh come on tae bear can't you do this for your aunty *shows her puppy eyes*

Minnie: Please stay taetae we will have fun. 

Eunie: Yeah and about dress, you can wear my saree. It's not a problem.

Taevi: *sighs and nods with a smile* Alright

Minnie & Eunie: Yayyy Let's go *said while dragging Taevi to guest room*

Taevi: *giggles while letting the both of them drag them*

Namjoon: Damn now we have to clean again *whines*

Yoongi: Agghhhh I give up *said while flopping on couch*

Hoseok: Quit whining let's just start before Taebear come out of her room

Jinnie: I'll go to kitchen to prepare our taebear favorites. And oh ah I need to tell Jiji about this and ask her some more favorite food of Tae. *said with an exciting tone while going to kitchen with her phone to call JiEun*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 70 14
Anastasia Romanova is the twin sister of Natalia Romanova. They have grown up training in the red room by their teacher Madame B. One day a HYDRA ope...
43K 2.2K 35
when a handsome man comes in a village in India for his important work and due to heavy rain meets a beautiful boy and.............. do you wanna kno...
517 60 7
Short story Inspired by a song
27.5K 2.4K 44
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€€α€­α€―α€•α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€†α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€α€½α€„α€Ία€·α€”α€²α€·α€•α€α€Ία€žα€•α€Ία€œα€¬α€›α€„α€Ί α€€α€Άα€€α€Όα€™α€Ήα€™α€¬α€€α€­α€―α€α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€…α€­α€”α€Ία€α€±α€«α€Ία€•α€…α€Ία€™α€šα€Ία€„α€šα€Ία€„α€šα€Ί