Arranged // Yoon Jeonghan

By shujiya97

" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looke... More

CHAPTER 1 : Introduction
CHAPTER 2 : the beginning
CHAPTER 3 : contract
CHAPTER 4 : the past
CHAPTER 5 : marriage??
CHAPTER 6 : rivals
CHAPTER 7 : different
CHAPTER 8 : hurt.
CHAPTER 9 : unknown.
CHAPTER 10 : twisted.
🌹BONUS🌹
CHAPTER 12 : trust.
CHAPTER 13 : trusted.
CHAPTER 14 : mine?
CHAPTER 15 : care.
CHAPTER 16 : traitor.
CHAPTER 17 : believe.
CHAPTER 18 : answers.
CHAPTER 19 : closer.
CHAPTER 20 : misery
CHAPTER 21 : rights
CHAPTER 22 : fix
CHAPTER 23 : storm
CHAPTER 24 : bad good things
CHAPTER 26 : scars
CHAPTER 27 : defeat
CHAPTER 28 : new turn
CHAPTER 29 : save me.
CHAPTER 30 : maze
CHAPTER 31 : sinners

CHAPTER 25 : savior

1K 48 23
By shujiya97

Y/n pov

I rested my head on the car seat closing my eyes as tears made their away out of my eyes.

Y/n : God what is this happening with me? Why it has to me always? Why are you always giving me hard times when i start getting closer to happiness? How do i clean this mess now?

This situation is getting too complicated. I cannot keep hiding, i cannot go out cause the reporters are waiting for me like hungry wolves. My father is nowhere to be found, Jisoo is calling me non-stop and here's me crying like a child.

I don't know why Jeonghan's presense makes me weak. The independent strong ass woman just tries to lean on someone finally and Jeonghan is that someone for me.

Suddenly my phone rang and i snapped out of my overthinking world.

Speaking of Jeonghan, my handsome devil it is.

Y/n : yes? ( i picked up the call and tried to calm my voice down as much as i can.)

Jeonghan : babe where are you? Are you okay? ( i can feel the concern in his voice)

Y/n : yes i am completely fine. ( i am not.)

Jeonghan : stop lying dumbass. I know you're crying. ( got me.)

Y/n : i kind of am crying but i would be alright soon. But i still don't know what to do about this sudden downfall. The stocks are dropping rapidly. I can't reach my father at all. I don't know where he is. ( here comes the real weak little crybaby Y/n infront of him.)

Jeonghan : Don't worry, my love. I'll save you for now. I have announced a press conference and I'll announce that YJ Corporation is not withdrawing their share from Lee Enterprises. If YJ stands with Lee Enterprises, the stocks aren't going down trust me. You don't have to take the world's pressure. You can just go home and rest. I'll handle the rest. I have told Seungcheol to take legal steps about the privacy invasion also. Just go home and stop crying. I love you. ( what did i even to do to deserve him, God!?)

Y/n : jeonghan- i love you so much. ( my eyes became some fountain.)

Jeonghan : i know you do. Now go back home.

Y/n : hannie....i know who it was.

Jeonghan : the guy with Yuna?

Y/n : yes. It was Kim Minwoo...

Jeonghan : WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS BASTARD!? ( he shouted on the other side of the phone.)

Y/n : i really don't know what does he want from me. ( i am so frustrated about this situation.)

Jeonghan : Listen love, go home and rest. I'll get the jerk and I'll save the company too. You don't have to take the world's pressure. Okay? ( he's too good for me.)

Y/n : baby I'll get evidence against Minwoo. I am not resting before i murder this bitch. ( my blood started to boil.)

Jeonghan : no baby. Don't you dare going near Minwoo. This is what he wants. He wants to bring you down, to get you on your knees. This is his move to do so. Please don't act on your intrusive thoughts and get some rest. You have had enough. ( ughhh why is this guy giving rational solutions.)

Y/n : okay but i'm not going home- ( Jeonghan cut me off.)

Jeonghan : you never listen. ( i can hear him sighing on the other side.)

Y/n : I'm sorry about that. I'll go find dad then. Also sorry that you need to clean all this mess for me. ( i genuinely feel ashamed.)

Jeonghan : anything for my queen. ( umm-)

~~~

Jeonghan pov

A lot to do now. You can do it Yoon Jeonghan.

Now you're 10x powerful than Minwoo could ever be. He cannot take away Y/n from you nor he can harm her. It's time to take revenge.

I don't know why i'm blabbering rubbish by myself. Is it because i'm nervous? No i'm not. I'm literally the great Yoon Jeonghan.

I was lost in my own narcissistic fantasy world when Mingyu spoke.

Mingyu : hyung we're here. ( i snapped out to reality.)

I realised the car has stopped and the reporters are surrounding the car like hungry zombies. Why do i have to feed these people with drama everyday? I'm tired already.

I sighed amd wore my glasses so i can look cool. Looking cool in such situation is necessary.

I saw Mingyu pulling the car door.

No bitch not already!? I'm not ready for my dramatic entry?!

At least let me wear the glasses!?

No he opened the door.

Nevermind happens everytime i wanna look cool.

Author pov

Jeonghan came out of the car and all the cameras started flashing at him and reporters were on the verge to eat him up. The bodyguards tried their best to keep them away but no use.

"sir say something about the controver that your in-laws company is facing"

"Mr.Yoon, is YJ gonna withdraw their share from Lee Enterprises? "

" Sir is this humiliations effecting your marriage with Lee Roseanne Y/n?"

"Sir do you have any information about who the male is in the controversial clip? "

" sir where is Mr. Lee, Lee Roseanne Y/n and Yuna Lee ? Why are they hiding from the media?

The stupid questions were not planning on stopping. Jeonghan wanted to get inside and clear things out later in the press conference but it would be too late. These zombies would print out whatever they want on the news.

Jeonghan stopped in his track and took a mic to have a primary announcement on the situation.

The speech : "First of all, i would like to tell my reporters friends, please back down and keep a safe distance from us or I'll make sure to take legal action against all of you.
Sorry not being rude but you all deserve it for this behaviour.

Now this press conference was announced to clear out all your confusions and to update on the unfortunate controversy. You'll get your answers at the conference. Please co-operate.

But i would like to inform one thing for sure. YJ CORPORATION IS NOT WITHDRAING THEIR SHARE FROM LEE ENTERPRISES. I hope all the other companies keep this in their mind that a company is not about the chairman's family and their personal life. It's about all the people that built up the company and the people who are working hard every single day to establish the company. Please don't take foolish actions and degrade your own company.

I don't know why media isn't worried about the right thing. Yuna Lee is an adult. She can do whatever she wants with her life. The video clip that went viral is privacy invasion of a woman's personal life. The male blurred out his face and made Yuna a villain infront of the world. You dumb people should be ashamed for degrading a woman like this instead of actually worrying about how this crime can effect any other girl. Please be considerate about what you say in the news because that may harm many other girls who fell victim to such hideous crime and not only Yuna. Worry about catching the criminals not the victims.

Also this controversy does not have any connection to my marriage with Lee Roseanne Y/n. You all might not know, our marriage was not arranged for business purpose. We both loved each other from high school and till now and will always. So whatever happens, please do not question our marriage.

My wife is sick and she's taking rest. She is brave enough not to hide herself over such a small controversy. Please do not exaggerate things.

I hope everyone co-operates with us and behave yourselves."

Jeonghan finished his speech and got inside the conference venue.

~~~

?? : i should have given you the attention and love you deserved daughter. ( he sighed.)

?? : thank you for not giving me the love and attention that's why i'm here today. ( she looked at the sky as the cold breeze brushed by her face.)

?? : i have always loved the wrong person. Look at Yuna now. The great chairman of Lee Enterprises has to hide in the hills to save his self respect. ( his voice became heavy as well as the atmosphere.)

Y/n : dad you didn't love the wrong person. You loved in a wrong way. It's not Yuna's fault that she turned out this way. It was yours and your wife's fault that you didn't raise her well and turned her into a brat. ( she said sipping the juice from the glass.)

Mr. Lee : I'm sorry daughter for everything i did.

Y/n : i am not trying to be rude but you should be sorry dad. I gotta go now. Jeonghan would be home early today after the conference and meeting his father. I should take my leave now otherwise i wouldn't be able to reach Seoul before midnight.

Mr. Lee : have a safe journey daughter and tell Jeonghan that i'm so grateful to him for his actions. ( he grabbed Y/n's hands gently.)

Y/n : dad i hope you understand what you have to do from now on. Bye! ( she removed her hand from her father's gentle grip and went towards the car.)

Mr. Lee stared at his daughter's car disappearing from his sight. All he could do is to regret his life choices.

~~~

?? : you think you're superior enough to take such a decision for the company. You think you can handle what you pulled on yourself today, Yoon Jeonghan!? ( the man said in a passi aggressive voice while lighting up his cigarette.)

Jeonghan : yes, father. I'm old enough to handle things on my own. You left the company on me because you think i'm capable enough and i am. ( he hung his head low and kept his gaze on the floor.)

Here, Jeonghan's father Mr. Yoon wasn't really pissed by the fact that Jeonghan chose to stay with Lee Enterprises and also did a conference on their behalf. In the business industry, no one is no one's friend. Mr. Yoon can be good friend with Mr. Lee but cannot take the fact his son decided to take such a decision for the company without his awareness.

Mr. Yoon : so you're talking back now? ( his grip on the chair handle got tighter.)

Jeonghan : no father I'm not. I'm just stating what is right and what is wrong that's all..( his gaze didn't leave the floor yet.)

Mr. Yoon : Yoon Jeonghan, don't forget you are you because i made you. I'm the reason you're here and you'll always live under me. You get that?? ( he got up from his chair walking up to Jeonghan standing infront of him.)

Jeonghan : yes dad. I'm grateful that you made me but you have to be aware that you do not control me anymore. I'm a separate independent human being. ( this was enough to boil Mr. Yoon's blood.)

Mr. Yoon : is this all because of Lee Roseanne Y/n?? ( he gritted his teeth looking at Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan made an immediate eye contact as soon as Y/n's name was mentioned.

Jeonghan : don't dare to blame your failure on Y/n, father. Just- ( before Jeonghan could finish his sentence a tight punch landed on his face making his lips bleed.)

There was a pin drop silence for a while before Mr. Yoon spoke.

Mr. Yoon : my faliure that i didn't raise you well. I should have killed you the day, you came back home after getting bullied by Minwoo like a loser. What a piece of shit i raised!

Jeonghan : thanks for keeping me alive, father. I'll get going now. Had enough shit of today. ( he bowed to his father and left the office.)

~~~

Jeonghan pov

It's always been like this. Whatever i do right or wrong doesn't matter. It would always land on me being a loser.

Yes, i have been a loser all my life and that's why i'm here today, protecting what i love the most.

If protecting the love of my love makes me a loser then Yoon Jeonghan is a loser.

It was a tiring day. I hope Y/n took enough rest. She must be feeling so lost right now. I should head back home now instead of ranting over my father's ruthless actions.

~~~

Y/n's pov

Tada!!

The whole table is set now. I cooked a nice meal for my husband cause of course he deserves it.

I heard the front door clicking sound. He's here.!!

~~~

Author pov

Y/n ran towards the front door and saw jeonghan removing his shoes.

Y/n : hi husband! ( she went towards him taking his coat from his hand.)

Jeonghan : hi wifey! ( he smiled at her despite having a shit day.)

Y/n : you must be tired. Go get freshen up and have dinner. I cooked everything for you myself today. ( she smiled warmly pulling him inside.)

Jeonghan : for real? Wait i'm coming in a blink. ( he cutely ran inside the bedroom.)

He came back in a few minutes.

Y/n : sit here mr. Husband. ( she patted on the seat next to her.)

Jeonghan : wow that's a lot of food. Did you eat baby?

Y/n : no i was waiting for you love. ( she said serving the food on his plate.)

Jeonghan : ugh i'm so tired you know. ( he stretched his body whining loudly.)

Y/n : do you want me to feed you? ( she understood his intentions clearly.)

Jeonghan : i don't mind...( he smiled mischievously.)

~~~

Jeonghan : can you stay like this for a little longer? ( he tightened the hug burying his face deeper on Y/n's neck.)

Y/n : was father too harsh on you? ( she caressed through his back softly.)

Jeonghan : I'm used to it. How do you know? ( he still didn't let go off the hug.)

Y/n : mother told me about it. Don't worry baby. I wouldn't let you down ever. I'm always here. ( she pulled him closer.)

Jeonghan : can we sleep like this tonight? ( he smiled sweetly.)

Y/n : we'll always sleep like this hun. ( she ruffled his hair making him giggle like a baby.)

~~~

At midnight

The phone started vibrating waking up Y/n with the speed of light. She has always been a light sleeper.. The slightest noise would wake her up so was Jeonghan but today that poor guy was so tired.

It was Jeonghan's phone. She took the phone from the bedside table and looked at the caller id.

Y/n : what does this guy want at midnight? ( she mumbled by herself before taking the call.)

?? : Jeonghannie we got Kim Minwoo. Hurry up to the police station. ( he sounded impatient through the call.)

Y/n : what!? ( she whisper screamed through the call not to wake Jeonghan up.)

Seungcheol : holy shit! Why would you receive the call stupid..

Y/n : I'm coming to the police station. ( she said getting up from the bed.)

Seungcheol : you- don't. Jeonghan would kill me.

Y/n : he wouldn't. Tf! Wait 10 minutes. I'll heading out. ( she took her jacket and bag before running out.)

Seungcheol : are you gonna teleport- ( Y/n hung up the call before he could finish his sentence.)

Seungcheol : THE disrespect!! ( he whined cutely.)

~~~

I was tiptoeing around the room slowly taking all the necessary stuff such as my jacket, wallet, cards blah blah while speaking more like whispering to Cheol on the phone.

I was praying and hoping not to wake Jeonghan up as he had a tiring day but i was also surprised how come he isn't up already. Like he's very sensitive about sleeping.

Now worries. I should head out now. I hung up the call and put Jeonghan's phone on the bedside table looking at Jeonghan for a last time. Surprisingly he's sound asleep. If he gets up and finds out i'm heading to the police station at midnight, i'm dead as well as Cheol.

I twisted the door knob slowly without making any noise. Before i could step outside the bedroom a voice brushed by my ear making my whole body freeze on spot.

"where do you think you're going at this hour?"

° TO BE CONTINUED °

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
105K 5.3K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
153K 6K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
396K 22.4K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...