Canvas of Destiny

By authorishaa

Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstanding... More

Author
Character aesthetics
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen

Prologue

3.9K 114 2
By authorishaa

In the bustling tapestry of life, some threads intertwine, creating patterns of love and heartbreak. This is the prologue to the tale of Siddhant and Ishika-an intricately woven story of passion, separation, and the elusive promise of second chances.

Once, in the whirlwind of youth, they danced together in the fast lane of love. Ishika, at a tender eighteen, fell deeply for Siddhant, a twenty-two-year-old with his own vision of love. However, their incompatible ideas about affection proved to be the fault lines that cracked their budding connection.

As time unfolded, their love story became a poignant symphony of missed opportunities and unspoken regrets. Hurt, miscommunication, and the scars of a love unfulfilled marked their paths. Yet, destiny, with its unpredictable hand, brings them back together after four long years.

Now, against the backdrop of past wounds and the ghosts of what could have been, Siddhant is determined to rewrite their narrative. Ishika, though, stands at the crossroads of hope and skepticism, wrestling with unanswered questions and the fear of reliving old heartaches.

In this prologue, the stage is set for a complex dance-a tale where love seeks redemption, and the characters must confront the echoes of their shared past. As the curtain rises, the shadows of their history cast uncertain patterns on the canvas of their renewed connection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
17.2K 836 22
-𝐀𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫. "Attract...
14.9K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
774K 59.7K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...