-+*° Time Runs Out °*+-

Bởi BeedoTheEeto

Time Runs Out is a Red Dead Redemption 2 fanfic OC insert I have been making. It's on a doc rn that is 23 pag... Xem Thêm

Starting Out
People, People, People
Danger is Sweet
Took a Wrong Turn on The 405 (UNDER EDITING)
New Family

New Places

1 0 0
Bởi BeedoTheEeto

    Soon I arrived at the town of Valentine, since the train robbery near Rhodes I would think the law would be crawling all over there like ants let alone the Pinkertons, as they’ve been on the rise lately. Anyways, I rode into the town, the smells and sight of sheep flooded my senses as I rode to the center of town. My pace on my horse was at a steady trot and I looked around at all of the buildings, looking at a saloon and a hotel. I saw a stable, it looked very clean and kept so I got off of my horse and started leading him into the establishment.
   “Why hello, sir, what can I do for you today?” a bright older man said to me.
   I asked,“Hello, I’d like to stable my horse here till I can pick him up?”
   “For sure, mister! C’mere, this way,” he agreed. I led my horse into the stall after getting his tack off and put away and patted him before I left, “It’s okay, Bucephalus, I’ll be back soon.”
I walked out towards the hotel across the way. Walking up the steps and walking through the door, I was met with a clerk's face and I greeted him softly.
   “Hello, do you have a room that I can use for a few days?”
    “Why, yes I do, how many days do ya think?”    
    I thought about it for a second, “About two weeks?”
    “That’ll be $14.00 for the whole two weeks.”     
   “Okay, here it is,” I paid then headed up to get some rest despite it being mid day, I was out like a light. I dreamt of a Whitetail Buck, which was unusual, as most of my dreams are mostly blank and I never remember them, but this one was simple, calming. I heard simple and beautiful melodic sounds of the different instruments dingling and wisping in my head like a sweet, sweet cacophony. The notes and strings as the deer walked and pranced through the open trees and its hooves crunch on herbs and foliage alike was like a soft memory. The dream ended sooner than it came, though it lasted a few minutes before it faded to black.

-----------------

Quite a bit shorter but I had all of this pre-written and it was already done, I think I'll post one more then see what you guys think!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

65.1K 8.5K 23
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
Empire of Righteousness Bởi AmayaValery

Tiểu Thuyết Lịch Sử

271K 18.4K 157
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
155K 2.5K 18
မြို့အုပ်မင်းရဲ့ဇနီးလောင်းက သူမကြောင့် သေသွားတာကြောင့် သူမကိုလက်ထပ်ပြီး ပြန်ပေးဆပ်ခိုင်းမဲ့ ဇေယျမင်းမောင်
10.1M 762K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...