Pokemon: Destiny Quest [On Ho...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Jennifer, originally from Sunny town in the Kanto Region, recently moved to Dusk town in the Sola Region. Whi... More

Prologue: Sola Region, A new Start
Character Profile
Chapter 1: Setting off for the Professor's Lab
Chapter 2: Meeting the Starter Pokemon
Chapter 3: The Beginning of Jennifer's Journey
Chapter 4: A Feathered Freind
Chapter 5: First Rival Battle & Father's Suprise
Chapter 6: Meeting Diamond
Chapter 7: Trouble in Guren Forest
Chapter 8: Farewell Guren Forest
Chapter 9: Hello Sunēkuuddo City
Chapter 10: New Faces & Final Training Touches
Chapter 11: Jennifer V/S Maruis A Raging Watery Start
Chapter 12: The Marine Badge
Chapter 13: Septaclely Coordinator Assulat
Chapter 14: Arrival Of New Rivalaries
Chapter 15: Meeting Bluebell & New Traveling Partner
Chapter 16: A New Member Is Born
Chapter 17: Entering Hollowstone Cave
Chapter 18: Pokemon Poacher Drew
Chapter 19: A New Discovery
Chapter 20: Diamond's Electric Encouter
Shipping
Chapter 21: The Arival Of A Old Best Friend
Announcement

Chapter 22: Jennifer's Determination

37 2 10
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Hey everyone sorry it has been a while since I updated this story. I have been busy studying for a Math exam and as soon as I had free time once I was done taking my exam. It took a bit to get the flow of writing the next. However, I finally got the flow of my plans for the next chapter so it is finally here.

Now onto the chapter!

****

"Last time Jennifer and the gang were enjoying a lunch break. However when Diamond's newly captured Praichu Sanders off.  She and Oswald search for her and encounter a Chamander belonging to named Lucas from Kanto who turns out to be an old friend of Jennifer's from Kanto.  The gang after saying bye to Lucas is now continuing the path through route 4," The narrator said as the four trainers are seen walking down the path with Starla walking alongside Jennifer.

"Wow, that's so beautiful," Diamond said with a large smile as she saw a lovely field of flowers near a random building with a yellow roof that resembled a house.

"Especially the way they shine with the sunlight on them," Jennifer said.

Suddenly a shadow soared past above their heads.

"Hey, what was that?" Jennifer asked pulling out her pokedex.

[Aerodactyl,  the Fossil Pokemon.  It's a Pokemon that roamed the skies in the dinosaur era. Its teeth are like blades.]

She then put her Pokedex away after scanning the Pokemon that flew by above them.

"Hey there someone riding on it back," Roy stated as the four trainers noticed someone holding onto the Aerodactyl's neck.

"Who is that?" Jennifer asked as the Aerodactyl landed in the field of flowers and saw a woman with blonde hair wearing a black and white uniform get off the Aerodactyl and glance at an older around thirteen-year-old boy with curly ginger hair down to his neck and blue eyes. The boy was wearing a red jacket and dark green cargo pants and was sitting on a chair painting a picture on a canvas. However, next to the boy was a tall rabbit with cream fur and blue eyes, and long ears down its back with a red flower on the right ear. It was wearing a pink ballerina outfit stopping before ot feet.

"I don't know but something telling she not a good person, " Oswald commented.

"Go!  Houndoom!" The blonde woman said sending a black canine Pokemon.

"Houndoom Body Slam!" The blonde commanded.

"Hound!" Houndoom cried out as ot slammed into the boy and knocked him to the ground.

"We have to help him," Diamond said worriedly.

"Let's go, " Jennifer said as she ran over with Starla close by her side and Roy, Diamand, and Oswald following after her.

"Now I will take your Lumieria, " The blonde woman said holding up a black tulip

"Lumieria teleport, " The boy commanded.

"Lumieria," The rabbit Pokemon cried out as it vanished from sight.

"I don't think so," The blonde said." Houndoom sniffed the air!" She commanded.

"Doom!" Houndoom howled out nodding in the direction.

"I advise you to be grateful for your powers are being used for the greatest of Team Rocket," The blonde said throwing the black tulip at Lumieria as it appeared in sight after teleporting and it was shocked by blue electricity.

"Lumi" Lumiera cried out in pain as it was getting zapped.

"Grab the target now Aerodactyl, " The blonde woman commanded.

"Aero!" Aerodactyl cried out lifting Lumiera in its mouth before its trainer climbed on its back as it took off to th sky.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jennifer asked as he helped the boy up.

"Yeah I'm fine but you have to help me get Lumiera back," He said.

"Of course, I get her back," Jennifer said as she ran after the Aerodactyl with Starla close to her side.

"Wait for us Jen!" Roy called out.

Jennifer chased after the Aerodactyl as it flew past the ridge path near a cliff she quickly stopped seeing how far ahead it was and looked around and nodded and she tossed a Pokeball sending out Sage her Treecoon.

"Sage lower me down the edge to the ridge with Vine Whip, " Jennifer commanded as she picked up Starla and placed her on her head.

"Coon," Sage said releasing vines from its neck and lifted Jennifer up and carefully lower her and Starla down to the ridge.

"Return thanks for the assistance, " Jennifer said returning Sage as ahe continued her chase after the woman riding on Aerodactyl."Starla use Swift and stop them!" She commanded as they got closer.

"Meowth!" Starla cried out as it aimed Swift at Aerodactyl but it hardly did anything.

"That didn't do anything, " Jennifer muttered seeing Starla attack didn't do any damage.

"Aerodactyl!" It cried out loudly as ot turned around to look at Jennifer and Starla.

"That Meowth is quite impressive a Solan Meowth as well," The woman said with an evil smile as she turned around revealing a large red 'R' on her shirt.

"You can't go around stealing another peo-" Jennifer started but trailed off recognizing that same letter from her mother's outfit she keeps in a box in her closet.

"Quite a big talk for a little girl, " The blonde woman commented."Now I will be taking your Solan Meowth I get a good raise for that pokemon kid."

"Nobody taking Starla, " Jennifer stated."Give back Lumiera it doesn't belong to you," She said.

"Meow!" Starla cried out in agreement with Jennifer.

"Not happening this Lumiera is important to a new experiment let's go, " The blonde said sending out a purple and blue lizard Pokemon standing on two feet.

"What is that?" Jennifer said holding out her Pokedex and scanning it.

[Toxtricity,  The Punk Pokemon.  This Pokemon has two forms known as Amped and Low Key and is originated from the Galar Region.  When this Pokemon sounds as if it's stemming a guitar,  it's crawling at the protrusions on its chest to generate electricity.  This short-tempered and aggressive Pokemon chugs stagnant water to absorb any toxins it might contain.]

To continued...

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed chapter 22  of Pokemon Destiny Quest. In this chapter, Jennifer, Roy, Diamond, and Oswald are continuing their journey when suddenly they encounter a member of Team Rocket that some of you might recognize despite how different she looked when she first was seen in an earlier chapter. Now Jennifer is about to fight against her to get Lumiera back and to protect Starla.

Question of the chapter: What do you think Team Rocket planning?

Jennifer Team:

Flacub (Starfire)(F)

Croling (Ace) (M)

Solan Meowth (Starla) (F)

Treecoon (Sage)(M)

Bunluv (F)(Mitten)

Solan Ekans (M) (Draco)

Pokemon at the lab: None

Diamond's team:

Chimchar (M)

Foilpup (F)

Praichu (F)

Roy's team:

Sauflora (M)

Solan Aipom (F)

Pokemon at the lab: None

Oswald's team:

Solrock

Scyther (M)

Solan Totodile (M)

Word Count: 1155

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2K 23
*ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ* COMPLETED! ✔️ ✨UNDER HEAVY EDITING ✨ ✨Previously 'Familiars'✨ "ɪ'ᴍ ʏ/ɴ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴡ?" He...
624K 14K 97
Ash returns home after his time in the Alola region to find none other than Serena waiting for him. Serena tells Ash about the Torrent Region, a regi...
201K 3.2K 32
Xx BOOK 2: Sequel to 'Luna Mew Light Kanto Journey' Xx Xх Second FanFiction Story! хX Luna Mew Light is a young girl who dreamed of becoming a Pokémo...
652 18 4
While Mew and Tomo are at Pallet Town and getting ready to go to the Hoenn Region, Brock, Misty, Jen, and Molly have their adventure at home involvin...