The Reaper [Hazbin hotel x oc]

By NOU0011

.... More

Bio
chapter 1: the broadcast.
chapter 2: Exterminator
chapter 3: Punishment [short]
chapter 4: The hotel
chapter 5: pilot
chapter 7: Radio killed the video star
chapter 8: Radio killed the video star
chapter 9: Scrambled Eggs
chapter 9: Masquerade
chapter 10: Dad beat dad
chapter 11- welcome to heaven
chapter 12-Hello Rosie
chapter 13: Sighs to sorrys
chapter 14: Show must go on.
chapter 15: Hellfire camp
chapter 16: Echoes of the past
chapter 17: Dont have a good name
chapter 18: murder mystery

chapter 6: Overture

1K 25 0
By NOU0011

As Charlie finishes narrating, she closes a book titled "The Story of Hell" and looks out to Pentagram City.

Charlie: "Don't worry, Mom. I'll make you proud."

Charlie soberly looks out the window to Pentagram City burning to the ground, just as Vaggie comes into the room.

Vaggie: "Charlie?"

The key Charlie is holding transforms into KeeKee who scampers away, and Charlie turns to Vaggie in surprise.

Charlie: "Aah! Oh, shit. Did you hear all that?"

Vaggie: "Uh, yeah. I was right there."

Charlie: "Sorry. I get pre-tty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps..."

Vaggie: [chuckles] "Don't worry. I enjoy your theatrics. Are you okay?" [sits down with Charlie]

Charlie: "I'm fine. Just... thinking, ya' know? Family stuff."

Vaggie: "Did you hear from your mom?"

Charlie: [shakes her head in dismay.]

Vaggie: "Oof... how long has it been now?"

Charlie: "Not that long, only...seven....
years, off doing something important, I'm sure! But, this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about."

Vaggie: "Well, at least you're not alone."

Charlie: "I just hope that what I'm trying to do here will work."

Vaggie: "It will. I have faith in you."

KeeKee leaps into Charlie's arms as Vaggie stands up.

Vaggie: "Alright, come on. Alastor says he has something to show us."

As Vaggie leaves, a loud bell rings throughout the city, and Charlie turns to the Bell Tower at Heaven Embassy. She looks on with sadness, knowing that it's another year before the Extermination comes again.

Alastor: [turns off the television.]
"So, what do you think?"

On the couch, Charlie and Vaggie were surprised of the commercial being poorly misleading and very offensive to their nature, that Vaggie throws a fit at Alastor.

Vaggie: "I'm sorry. What the fuck was that?"

Charlie: "Uh, Yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um..."

Vaggie: "Bad. The word you're looking for is bad."

Alastor: "Funny. I was going for hilarious."

Vaggie: "It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point."

Charlie: "Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them."

Alastor: "Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. But, you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement."

He taps the television twice with his microphone staff.

Alastor: "So, I had a little fun with it."

Vaggie: "Oh, fun? You had a little fun with it? Well, this is not what we want to represent us. When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel. Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna wanna come to a place that a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time."

Ray: [silently coughing]

Angel Dust raises his hand from the couch, catching everyone's attention.

Vaggie: "What?"

Angel Dust: "If'n you're filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?"

Angel Dust takes a bottle with one arm before pointing all three arms at himself., but Vaggie doesn't like it.

Vaggie: "Angel, you're a porn star."

Angel Dust: "A famous porn star, I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in."

Vaggie: "We are not filming a porn as a commercial."

Angel Dust: "Why not? Sex sells don't it? I swear if you film me going at it with Mr. fancy talk creepy voice here, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel."

As he was explaining, Alastor appears right beside the couch next to Angel Dust and laughs with amusement.

Alastor: "Ha ha. Never going to happen."

Charlie: "Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you in that way."

Angel Dust: "Oh, please, baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity. Oh, I got the legs. The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff everyone thinks are tits."

Charlie chuckles nervously until her phone rings from Lucifer.

Charlie: "Hold that thought! I'll be right back."

Angel Dust: "I could keep going all night, baby."

While Angel drinks his beer, Charlie breathes nervously and answers the call.

Charlie: "Hello? Dad?"

As Charlie take the phone call, the scene switches to Vaggie, Angel, and Alastor.

Angel Dust: "Hey, I have a question. If freaky face over there is so powerful, then why can't he just make people stay here?"

Alastor: "Oh, trust me, I can."

Husk: "Why do you think I'm here? You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcing me?

Nifty: "I like being forced."

Husk: "Keep that to yourself, Nif."

Angel Dust: "What? You don't love being here with me, Whiskers?"

Husk: "Call me Whiskers again and I'll jam that bottle down your throat."

Angel Dust: "Kinky. Come on, keep talking dirty."

Vaggie: [sighs] "Angel. Let Husk do his job. And, no, we can't force sinners to stay here. They need to choose to."

Angel Dust: "I'm choosing to be here and I think it's all stupid. We're in hell, toots. That's kind of the end of the road, ain't it?"

Vaggie: "Well, Maybe it doesn't have to be."

Ray: "I'm kinda on angels side. we don't know if Sinners can leave hell, so shouldn't we instead focus on making Hell a better place?"

Vaggie: "Just because nobody has made it out before doesn't mean it's not possible."

Angel Dust places a hand on Vaggie's shoulder, giving her a deadpan expression while the latter makes the same one.

Angel Dust: "Hey, whatever means I can keep crashing here rent-free. Crack is expensive."

Ray: "They literally serve those in vending machines.."

The scene comes back to Charlie, and after the phone call, she seemed really happy with the news her father brought to her.

Charlie: "Yeah, I can totally, yeah. I'll head over there right away. Okay?"

Charlie hangs up the phone and gasp in excitement.

Charlie: "Yes...YES!"

Charlie giggles in excitement when she hears about the news until she calls Vaggie in gibberish, waving very franticly that freaks Vaggie out.

Charlie: "Vaggie! Holy, shit!"

Vaggie: "Ah! what?"

Charlie waves her to come to her for some exciting news.

Charlie: "get over here!"

Vaggie sighs happily and comes to Charlie while she is jumping around in a very happy mode. As Angel Dust drinks in the background, Vaggie meets Charlie behind.

Vaggie: "What's going on?"

Charlie breathes in and out to calm her nerves so she can explain, but she was explaining so fast due to her excitement.

Charlie: "My dad just called, he said that the leader of the Angel Army wants to meet. He asked if I could go instead."

Charlie hyperventilates and grabs Vaggie to get up close. Vaggie, however, was confused since the Angels were already done with their extermination and won't be back for another year.

Vaggie: "But-but, the extermination just happened. What could they want this soon after-"

As Vaggie went on, Charlie was in the mood to get her hotel project to work, and remains hopeful that she starts singing.

While singing, she steps outside, muffling her voice.

Ray: "........is she expecting us to follow her?"

Vaggie: "Just let her sing..."

R

ay: "I'll just go to my room.."

He walked to his room, and opened the door, revealing a pretty simple room with a fire place. Before he crashes onto the bed, he hears a whisper I'm his ear.

*muffled whisper*

Ray: "What..."

He looked left, nothing. Then Right..also nothing. He shrugged it off and took a few steps to his bed, but then thousands of voices start screaming in his ears. He soon felt his legs grow weaker, causing him to drop to the ground. Another wave of screaming, followed up by a familiar voice calling him. Smoke filled the room, revealing the entity.

Ray: "I swear to fucking god-"

Roo: "Don't you dare mention him infront of me!"

Ray: "Want did you do to me."

Roo: "I didnt do anything this time. This just what happens when you carry souls for this long."

Ray: "what?"

Roo: "Everyone has, and needs a soul to survive."

Ray: "But I have a soul.."

Roo: "Wrong! Your soul is mine. Meaning, it's not in your body, it's in my body. And the souls youve been gadering for years have been taken, by heaven."

Ray: "If you still have my soul, than WHY don't you destroy it!!"

Roo: "Because, I want to see you suffer. For hundreds of years I dealt with your bullshit, i only kept you because you're useful."

Ray: "And now I'm useless to you.."

Roo: " Oh No darling, you're not useless. You're still good for entertainment! That's why I kept you around."

Ray: [deep breathing]

Roo: "Welp, i got to go, nice chatting with you. Oh, and just to make sure you don't tattletail." [Kisses him] :see you around darling."

Ray l felt his eyes grow heavy, and they soon dropped, with Ray passing out on the floor.

The end..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 467 14
Living in Hell was tough. No one ever doubted that. Especially for two residents who want to change Hell for good. But maybe they can find another fo...
147K 2.3K 31
A hazbin hotel au where husker is an overlord and an owner of a casino, Valentino makes a bet with husk, and that bet leads to angel and husk meeting...
371K 9.8K 30
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 '𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗔𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝘁 '𝗲𝗿. " "𝗧�...