Endearment | Miguel Diaz, Cob...

By Lokerxfanni

I bet I can speak to her before the end of the day I love him ... More

Backstory/Characters
1 | Ace Degenerate
2 | Strike First
3 | Esqueleto
4 | Cobra Kai Never Dies
5 | Counterbalance
6 | Quiver
7 | All Valley
8 | Molting
9 | Different But Same
10 | Mercy
11 | Mercy, Part 2
12 | Back In Black
13 | Fire and Ice

14 | The Moment Of Truth

128 8 2
By Lokerxfanni

Today was the day Kathleen was joining a dojo.

Cobra Kai.

She finally decided who's side she wanted to fight with. It was a good choice but was she fully sure she wanted to be there?

But before she could go to the dojo she had a quick stop to make. Miyagi-Do.

Sam asked to speak with her and of course Kathleen agreed, they're best friends, what's there to be worried about?

After arriving at the dojo Kathleen put on her cropped hoodie, only because she had a sports bra on. She noticed Daniel working on one of his cars. She tried to be sneaky but of course Daniel looked up.

"Hey Kat." Daniel greeted Kathleen with a smile. "Are you here to finally join? I can have Sam catch you up. How about you-."

Kathleen interrupted Daniel, she wasn't here to talk or listen to him. She was still angry with the man. "Um, actually no, I just came to talk with Sam. She has a couple of things she wants to talk about."

She gave him a tight lipped smile with a small nod and walked towards the back.

Daniel was shocked. He wasn't surprised the girl was still mad at him, he said a couple of things he shouldn't have but Kathleen's like a daughter to him and he did not want her to be brainwashed by Johnny and the Cobra Kai's. He wants to protect her.

Maybe saying harsh things to the girl wasn't the right move.

Once Kathleen walked to the back she saw Sam stretching and Robby on the punching bag.

"Hey, hey. What's up?" Kathleen smiled at her two friends.

"Hey Kat." Robby smiled at the girl before he went back to punching.

Sam tilted her head to the side to let the girl know she wants to speak in private.

"Hey, so I have some news. I-"

Sam stopped Kathleen to tell her off. "What was that? At the Valley Fest? You went and cheered for the enemy."

Kathleen was confused. Why would she care? "Sam, what are you talking about? I went to support my boyfriend, and you should have too."

"But I'm your best friend and sister. What about Mr.Miyagi? You should have stayed by our side, but you went to the enemies like nothing."

At that moment Kathleen got pissed. Why would Sam be acting like this? It was just a karate demo, who cared? She was also mad that Sam used the family card on her.

"Again with the enemy thing Sam? What enemy!?" At this point Kathleen raised her voice and Robby turned to look at them. "I have no enemies on that side. I have friends and so do you.... I have to go, I got some place to be."

Before Kathleen could walk any further Sam had other things to say.

"What is wrong with you!? They are horrible people! That Sensei just wants your money Kat, you aren't seeing what we're seeing! He's going to use you!"

"What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with you! Sam, everything has to go your way, it doesn't matter what you want. I'm going to Cobra Kai and there's nothing you can say to change my mind." Kathleen was just ready to get the hell up out of there.

"Kat please. Don't join them." Sam desperately said.

"Why? So we wouldn't go up against each other? Are you intimidated by me Sam? You would have been happy if I chose to not choose sides. Everything just has to go your way. But this time it's not, I chose to fight beside Miguel and I always will."

With that Kathleen stomped away, how could her best friend do this? Make her choose between her and her boyfriend?

Kathleen has always done Sam's way but this time it's different, her life would not only revolve around the LaRusso's.

On her way to the car Daniel tried to talk to her but she wasn't in the mood. She was already late and so she quickly rushed out of there and headed towards the mini mart.

•*•*•*•

Kathleen rushed in and took her shoes off before stepping on the mat. Miguel looked up and locked eyes with her, his smile instantly grew and walked towards her. They gave each other a small kiss.

"So how was it? The talk with Sam?" Miguel asked while he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Kathleen sighed heavily then shook her head. "Horrible. She's mad at me, she just needs time to cool off."

"I hope it's not because of me you guys are fighting." Miguel frowned.

"No, no, no, it's not. Sam just has problems she needs to work on." Kathleen reassured him. They shared a kiss before she walked off to talk to new people.

She spoke with Zack and told him about Sam and what was going on. He was confused on why Sam would say something like that.

She spoke to new recruits, they were great. She actually made a new friend. They had a couple of things in common. They didn't believe Cobra Kai had the ability to beat them.

They hate men. Not Miguel of course. And they both love to have fun. Her name was Tory.

Kathleen honestly saw a new friendship rising with the girl.

Their conversation was soon interrupted by a loud "Listen up!" Kathleen looked to her right and saw Sensei Lawrence walking out of his office.

"I see we've got some new recruits." Everyone mumbled and stared at the Sensei. "Everyone fall in."

Miguel was looking for Kathleen but she was all the way in the back with Tory. She obviously didn't feel like she belonged up front with him.

"In neat rows and lines." Both girls moved beside each other paying attention. "Let's see what you're made of."

Sensei Lawrence walked around the dojo, telling kids to straighten up, and then his eyes fell onto a grown adult. Kathleen was confused on what a whole grown adult was in a teenage karate class. She looked over to Tory and they snickered quietly while Johnny was talking with the dude.

"I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic." Johnny announced while he walked to the front of the class. "But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance of becoming a fighter. But to do that, you gotta fight."

"So,which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?" Everyone turned to look at Miguel, no one would step up which made Kathleen grin. No one wanted to, so....

"I'll take him on." Kathleen replied, cutting off the grown dude.

Everyone turned to look at the back, Aisha was surprised, Hawk was smiling wanting to see how it plays off, and Miguel was smiling ear to ear as his girlfriend decided to go up against him.

"Oh, you will huh?" Johnny asked the girl.

"I saw your little demo at Valley Fest. You guys can put on a show. Can you actually fight?" Kathleen knew very well her boyfriend was an amazing fighter, she just wanted to mess with him just a tad bit.

"That sounds like a challenge." Johnny provoked the girl.

"I like a challenge. Little afraid your champ might lose, sensei?" Kathleen glared at the men in front of her.

Johnny just nodded and started walking towards the front. "Mr. Diaz, show Little Miss Hotshot here what Cobra Kai is all about."

Everyone started moving into a circle leaving just Miguel and Kathleen in the middle.

Miguel obviously didn't want to go all out on his girlfriend. He knew she was tuff and could take it but he didn't want to hit or worse hurt her, he would feel horrible.

"Look, Kat are you sure that you wanna do-." Miguel couldn't finish his sentence, cause he was cut short by Kathleen kicking him on his stomach making him stumble back.

He let out a little chuckle agreeing to go all out on her. She was really sizing him up, "All right, game on."

Kathleen decided to wait for Miguel to make the first move, she used most of the technique she learned from Daniel. While Miguel and her were fighting the two Sensei's realized what she was doing.

They recognized the movements and it instantly clicked, Johnny remembered Miguel was dating someone who was basically considered family by Daniel LaRusso. He was a little worried, but why? She decided to fight for him, shouldn't that be all he needs to worry about?

On the other hand Sensei Kreese had other plans for the girl. She was amazing, better girl fighter that they had at the moment. He knows he can improve her, make her forget all the bull crap Daniel put in her, he was about to make her better.

While the couple were fighting Miguel ended up throwing her on the ground twice. He would give her an apologetic smile and Kathleen would just give him an evil smirk saying to keep going. She really wanted to beat him and show him who was better.

She kicked his stomach and swept his leg making him fall and she grabbed one of his arms and held it behind her with one of her hands pressing on his face. "Gotcha." Kathleen smiled at him while he let out a groan.

Both Sensei's smiled at each other realizing they just found one of their best fighters.

•*•*•*•

After class Kathleen received a text from her brother saying to go to the beach club with him. He was already on the way with Amanda. She didn't feel like going and running into Sam. But she had no choice, it was her baby brother that wanted her there, so why not.

She was by her car waiting for Miguel to walk out. She saw Hawk and she waved him goodbye, and he returned it.

Aisha texted her asking if she was going to the Club and if she could give them a ride, including Tory. Kathleen agreed and they decided to meet at her car in 5 minutes.

Kathleen saw Miguel walk out and he instantly walked to her ignoring his friend. He gave her a sweet lingering kiss, he pulled back and smiled at her.

"You really embarrassed me in there." Chuckling he gave his girlfriend a small smile.

"Well you had to be humbled and what better way than by your girlfriend?" She raised an eyebrow and jokingly waited for a response.

They both started laughing and Miguel once again captured her lips. "Wanna go to my place?"

Kathleen let out a groan, "I can't. I have to go to the Beach Club with Alex. I have to take him home after."

"Oh okay then I'll see you tomorrow?" Miguel asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah, can't wait." She smiled and they both leaned in and were having a small make out session, before it was interrupted by a cough.

She turned to her left and saw her two friends waiting for her. "Okay, okay, I'll see you later babe, we have a Beach Club to go to."

They shared another kiss before they pulled apart, Miguel started walking but he didn't get far till he heard "Bye, Miguel." By his girlfriend's friends.

He turned around and saw Kathleen pushing her friends into her car. He chuckled and walked up to Hawk.

•*•*•*•

At the Beach Club the three girls walked together. Once at the balcony Alex ran up to Kathleen and gave her a hug. She wasn't really paying attention to her friends while she talked to her brother.

From the bottom Sam looked up to see Aisha and Kathleen, she was angry at them but she wanted to make it up to them. She was convinced she could make her friends train with her at Miyagi.

Kathleen had walked away from her friends to speak with one of the workers at the club. She asked if she could add one more person to her family's membership. She of course talked to her dad about it and he was fine with it.

She quickly wrote down the name 'Miguel Diaz' to the list. He could of course just go as her guest but of course she didn't just want that. She wanted her boyfriend to get a feel of her life. And if he ever needed to get away he could always go to the beach club and relax and have no problems.

On the way back she saw her two friends walking towards her while laughing.

"Hey, hey, hey, look. Want some?" Tory pulled out the Vodka and Kathleen was in shock. How did she do that?

"Where did you get that?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it, come on." Tory insisted.

Kathleen gave in and smiled, "Fine, but just one drink."

The three girls walked away giggling and going to a secluded area to drink.

They were laughing, making jokes, and telling embarrassing stories about each other.

After their little drinking, Aisha was telling Tory about the time she gave Yasmine a front wedgie.

"Wait, I'm sorry. You gave her a front wedgie?" Tory laughed.

"I split that bitch in two." The three friends started laughing but were quickly interrupted by Sam.

Kathleen turned around to face her and was getting ready to hear what she had to say this time.

Sam looked directly at Tory, "My moms missing her wallet."

"Sucks for her." Making her and Aisha chuckle. Kathleen was just wondering what the hell Sam was doing.

"You wouldn't know anything about that?" Sam urged.

"Sam what the hell? What are you doing?" Kathleen wondered, asking the girl.

"Just give me the wallet, and I won't tell Security." Sam glared at Tory.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Tory was confused.

"Sam, she didn't steal your moms wallet." Aisha replied.

"Right. And she didn't steal a bottle of vodka, and you wouldn't steal half the silverware in here." Sam was just making things worse and Kathleen was getting pissed.

"Listen, I didn't rob your mom, bitch." Tory angrily told Sam. "Let's get out of here." She turned around to walk away but Sam had other plans.

She reached for Tory's purse and pulled it.

"Get off of me!" Tory shouted and pushed Sam backwards which made her fall onto a table.

Everyone gasped and Kathleen was shocked, confused, angry, everything really. She didn't know what was going through her best friend's head. First, getting mad at her for joining Cobra Kai, then accusing Tory of stealing Amanda's wallet?

She wanted to help but once she saw Tory walk away, Kathleen did too, she didn't follow her new friend though, she went to look for her brother telling him it was time to go.

She didn't want to deal with anyone so she decided to leave and go talk to that one person who she always wants to talk to.

It was getting late so she just went home and talked to Miguel and told him everything that was going on. He made everything ten times better.

They fell asleep on FaceTime and then the couple woke up to practice the next morning. Kathleen was standing behind Hawk, beside Tory.

Sensei Lawrence was showing a move, but then asked Sensei Kreese to demonstrate and explain.

Was Kathleen truly happy?

•*•*•*•

Super long chapter.
Hope yall liked it.
Please vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 48
if you pull, then I'll push too deep, and I'll fall right back to you. [ eli moskowitz / hawk x original character ] [ cobra kai seasons one - six ] ...
1K 104 6
๐’„๐’๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’๐’” ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ” โ”โ” โwhat if when he sees me i like him and he knows it?โž miguel diaz x fem oc.
27K 889 19
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ Demetri x f! Reader ...
33.5K 1.9K 22
โคทโ˜…๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’ ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– "None of it was real?" "Not a single bit." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข COBRA KAI , eli moskowitz & robby keene seasons 1- ยฉf4brays 2023 I DO NOT...