7 | All Valley

The Gomez siblings decided to spend the day with the LaRusso kids

The Gomez siblings decided to spend the day with the LaRusso kids. The girls decided to hang by the pool and the boys were inside playing their video games.

"So, have you talked to Miguel? I want you to ask him something for me." Sam asked Kat.

"I haven't today yet, but what's up?" Kathleen was more than curious why Sam wanted to ask Miguel a favor.

"There's this guy in my math class. He's super cute, but he's in Cobra Kai. I need to know if he has a girlfriend, and you have a crush on Miguel so I thought it would be easier for you to ask him." Sam nervously shrugged her shoulders looking back at her best friend.

"A Cobra Kai? What if your dad finds out? He'll flip, he will probably ground you for life." Kat joked, laughing a little.

"Come on. Do this for me. I really do like him." Sam pleaded.

"Fine. I'll ask Miguel tomorrow at school. He's in practice right now." Kathleen wished he wasn't though. She really wanted to talk to him but there was always tomorrow.

•*•*•*•

"Hey, Sensei, I need to ask you something." Miguel walked into Johnny's office nervous to speak with him.

"First aid is under the counter. We got a bleeder?" Johnny asked Miguel, still looking down at the magazine in his hands.

"No. Well, yeah, we do. There's a lot of blood, but this is about something else." Miguel reassured Johnny.

"What is it?" Now Johnny was curious on what Miguel wanted.

"Well, there's a girl at school-"

"-Is she hot?" Johnny interrupted Miguel.

"And she's super smart-"

"-Hot?"

"Funny and cool-."

"-Hot-?"

Miguel was smiling like an idiot. "Yes, she's hot. Super-hot."

"Nice." Johnny commented smiling.

"I think you'd really like her. She likes karate, and is super funny. I wanna ask her out, but I just don't know."

"Don't know? What's there to think about? She's hot, and all those other things." Johnny told the boy standing up from his chair.

"Well, yeah, but what if she says no."

"Never accept defeat, Diaz. There is no "no.""

"Pretty sure no means no." Miguel reminded his Sensei.

"Yeah but, if things are getting physical, no means no, but if you're just asking her out... You're a Cobra Kai. All the babes wanna date a Cobra Kai." Johnny informed the boy.