whatever you want

By fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽 My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 14

3.5K 119 15
By fuckhoesgemoney20

Omniscient
November 13th 2022

It had been a few days since Cassandra talked to Bryson.  She had been calling and texting him but he didn't even read it. He had been ghosting her because he was embarrassed about what happened with his dad.

It was Monday, last time they talked was Saturday. She walked to her history class with her AirPods in blasting touch me tease me by case.

Since Bryson was in her history class she was going to ask him why he'd been ghosted her. She finally reached the classroom and took out her AirPods , walking to her seat.

Bryson had his head down and his beats on so he didn't notice Cassandra coming into the classroom and sitting next to him.

Once Cassandra got herself situated she tapped Bryson on his shoulder making him sit up and look at her.

She smiled finally seeing his face before remembering that she was mad at him.

"Why have you been distant Bryson" she asked straight up making him take of his beats "huh"

"I said why have you been distant Bryson" she repeated.

"I haven't" he mumbled.

"You have—what's wrong"  the girl said getting concerned. "Nothing" he mumbled making her turn his head to look at her, she seen dark bags under his eyes.

"Whats wrong Bryson" she says more firmly.

"Nothing bro I'm good" he replied moving out of Cassandras grip.

"You are not fine Bryson, why have you been ghosting me and why does it look like you are not getting any sleep" she asked him back to back questions concerned for his well being.

"I said I'm good Cassandra, leave me alone" he said before putting his beats back on and putting his head down.

That hurt her a little bit, here she was worried about a person that obviously didn't care about her. It bothered her because they clicked quickly when he let his guard down.

Truth is that he hadn't got any good sleep all weekend because he was working shifts back to back and when he was sleeping, he was on jahmir's couch because his father kicked him out.
—————————————
Assad pov:

I was driving home after getting my money in order when Dre called me.

"Wassup nigga" I said switching lanes. "Wassup, you doing anything right now" he asked me lowly.

"Na, you good" I said furrowing my eyebrows together, "yes I'm straight can you meet up wit me right quick"

"Yea send me yo location" I said before hanging up.
————
I finally get to the location that Dre sent me seeing it was a diner. I get out my car and walk towards the door and look around for Dre.

I see him sitting at a booth with a man with gray hair making me confused. I walk over to the table slowly "aye Dre who this nigga" I said before getting to the table making the man turn around and look at me.

The fuck

"Wassup Assad" my dad says standing up trying to hug me. "Na man I'm good" I said backing up and looking down at Dre.

"This what you called me fa" I said furrowing my eyebrows together, "ta see this bum ass nigga" I yelled a little.

These niggas just pissed me off, especially my fuckin father nigga tryna come back in my life atfa eight fucking years.

"Dre why you talking ta this nigga yo"

"Ssad chill bro—I wanted him to come to the gender reveal" Dre said pissing me off more.

"You want this nigga to fuckin come ta yo gender reveal? Atfa he left yo ass fa eight fuckin years" I yelled making everyone in the diner look at me.

"Ssad calm down son"

"Don't fuckin call me that" I said walking out of the diner.
—————————————
Cassandra pov:

I was walking back into the cafeteria after driving to get some food. I sit down at my table, taking out my MacBook putting on boondocks and putting my AirPods in.

As I'm eating I felt someone tap me on my shoulder making me pause the show and take out one of my AirPods "umm" I said confused.

"im jahmir, bryson friend" the boy said to me. "Oh" I said still confused.

"Y'all ain't talking no more?" He asked me sitting down.

"We were never talking, just friends"

"I know—that's what I meant, yall ain't friends no more"

"He hasn't talked to me in multiple days and was rude to me in class earlier so"

"Listen he does that shit ta everybody and it's fuckin annoying" he said looking at me.

"Does what?"

"Push people away and shit when he stressed out, he did it to me our whole life" he said before continuing "listen what im sayin is that you good fa him and you make him feel comfortable and shit so try again"

"He told me to leave him alone"

"He ain't mean that shit, look he not doing good right na especially with his relationship wit his fova, so try and talk to him again"

"Fine" I said putting my AirPods back in and unpausing my show.
—————————————
Bianca pov:

I waited outside of Nia's hairdressers house, since she wanting to fight on my best instead of coming for me or Assad then I got something for her ass.

I seen her walk out the door with a bum ass yellow wig on. I walked up behind her and pulled her by her hair making her scream.

"Shut up bitch" I said smacking her cheek.

She elbowed me in the stomach making me let go of her hair and groan in pain. She pulled me up and head-butted me

Yea this hoe a fucking nut

She started windmilling her arms making me grab her by her hoodie and punch her in the mouth twice.

"Fuck" she yelled as her mouth started bleeding. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it into the glass door.

"You a scary ass bitch, going after my best friend instead of me" I said mushing her head into the door harder.

"You talk a lotta shit for a hoe that can't fight" I said pulling her head back and I scratched above her eyebrow making her scream. She smacked me so hard my cheek was stinging.

"If you don't stop I'll call the police" the hairdresser said to me through the glass door.

"That's fine I'm done anyway" I said letting her go before texting Assad.

     ——————————————
I was on my phone watching TikTok until Assad texted me he was here. I walked over to his car and got in.

"The fuck was you doin" he asked me looking at my red cheek. "Your hoe is a fucking nut" I said putting on my seatbelt

"What hoe?" He said quickly pulling off and into the street. "That lightskin girl with the skunk-stripe" I said pulling down the mirror.

"She not my nothing, I told ha ass ta leave me alone"

"Well she left you alone but she ain't leave me or my best alone" I said watching him run a red light.

Ummm sir?!?

"Listen ion really got time fa yo shit Bianca" he said clenching his jaw and speeding up a little bit more.

Shorty slow down

"I'm not dumping my shit on you I'm just saying control yo fuckin hoe because she fighting people who not apart of this shit" I said getting on my phone.

"Bianca right now I don't give a fuck what ha crazy ass doin'" he said speeding up more.

Igh now a pimp scared now

"Assad she literally is a physcopath, she attacking people and popping up at my job and shit, she's harassing me" I said holding onto my seatbelt.

"Bianca I handle it later but Ion give a fuck right now" he said gripping his steering wheel.

"Assad slow down" I said closing my eyes in fear. He doesn't listen to me and continues to speed.

I'm a wee bit scared currently

"baby please slow down, you're scaring me" I said putting my hand on top of his, hoping to calm him down.

It's obvious that he had something going on all ready and it ticked him off and then I came in can made it worse and knowing that he struggles with I.E.D this is kinda bad.

He looked at my hand and then my face, I guess he sensed my fear and started to slow down.

Whew thank god I was bout to cry

"My fault b" he said going the speed limit and clearing his throat. "Ima handle nia soon" he said unclenching his jaw.

"Why are you so upset Assad" I asked.

"Nothin"

"No it's not nothing because you was pushing ninety in and forty-five, so tell me"

"I saw my dad and Dre wan' him ta come ta the reveal thing"

"To be honest I didn't know you had a dad" I said making him chuckle.

"I don't, nigga ain't been my dad fa eight years" he said before continuing "and Dre wan this bum ass nigga ta come ta the reveal which pissed me off"

"Wel you gotta send your dad an invite because Dre wants him there and this is his gender reveal"

"I know but it's weird that he just showed up like shit was coolin" he said shaking his head.

"You know the gender?"

"It's a boy" he said before asking me something "you want sum ta eat?"

"Yea"

"Igh" he said before pulling into chick fil a.
"Do you still want me to help you?" I asked him.

"Yea they wan it next month"

"Assad that's close as hell"

"It's only gon be like ten niggas there" he said as he rolled down his window.

"What's the name for you order"

"Assad"

"How can I help you"

"Lemme get a number one with mac n cheese and a lemonade" he said pulling out a stack of money.

My man stay having money

"Will that be all today?" The lady said through the microphone

"Na lemme get uh number two with fries and a lemonade"

"That'll be twenty-five dollars and sixty-eight cents, please pull to the first window"

He pulled up to the first window, taking out a twenty and a ten dollar bill.

"Whats the name for you order?" The white girl asked without looking at him.

"Assad" he said making her look at him and turn red.

She better watch herself cause that's my man

"twenty-five dollars and sixty-eight cents" she said clearing her throat.

He gave her the money and told her to keep the change. We waited a second before getting the receipt.

"Pull up to the next window" she said licking her lips at him.

He moved to the next window before looking at the receipt. He chuckled a little "she put ha number on my receipt" he said making me snap my head over towards him.

"That's unprofessional as fuck" I said rolling my eyes getting a little upset.

"Shawty trippin I gotta girl" he said balling up the receipt and throwing it out the window.

"Who" I kinda yelled making him look at me crazy "yo ass Bianca chill the fuck out" he said getting the food and handing it to me.

I'm overly tripping

"Here" I said passing his food to him as he parked.

I put my mac and cheese on my sandwich and took a bite of it moaning at the taste. I took a few more bites until I looked over at Assad, he must've felt me starring at him.

"What b?" He asked still looking at his phone.

"Can I have some of your fries" I asked lowly making him smack his teeth "why you ain't tell me you wanted fries Bianca"

"Because I don't I just want a taste" I said drinking my lemonade which made my face turn from the sourness, "and some of your lemonade?"

"Hea' bro" he said giving me his fries and his lemonade.

"Thank you" I said smiling. I tasted some of his lemonade and his was better than mines so ima keep it.

"Dont drink all my lemonade Bianca" he said looking at me. "Your taste better than mines"

He looked like he didn't believe me so I gave him my lemonade and watched him taste it "it taste the same" he said giving me a straight face.

"It doesn't" I said shrugging him off and eating his fries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.9K 82
"...𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍...
93K 2.6K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)
47.6K 1.2K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...
636K 21.3K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞