Ishq-e-Khass (special love)

By niabhatti

Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An int... More

Book description
Character sketch 1
•Prologue
Characters sketch 2
1| Introduction
2| Accident
3| shattered
4|give up
6|Tantrum
7|ground
8|Mad
9|trouble
10|furious
11|kidnap
12| Anger
13| Frustration
14|Aliyaan Duraani
15|Memories
16|lesson
17|care
Characters 3
18|lawyer
19|new guardian
20| Teacher
21|lunch
22|routine
23|scare
24|heartful
25|Burn

5|back home

2.6K 230 86
By niabhatti

The awan brothers were standing right outside the icu and doctor was explaining them the situation.

"Dekhiye apke father ki right side of the body completely paralyse hogai ha we usually call these patients half dead. He is breathing but he is in coma kuch hafte mahine ya saal ye hum apko nahi batasakte ap inko 2 din bad ghar lejasakte ha baqi ka treatment I suggest you ghar pe hi karajaye hospital ke taraf male nurses arrange krdi jati ha. I am sorry you say but your father is on wait and see." Doctor explained.

Ayzel who just entered there with the help of Kiraan stood there as uncontrollable tears rushed to her eyes. The brother were no better they closed their eyes against the tears that were rushing in.

Saba's surgery went successful but she was advised to stay on wheelchair for almost 4 months as her legs were in no position to move soon.

Three days passed in blur Erum took ayzel with her meanwhile the brothers were busy arranging everything at home. Saba and Azhar were discharged after three days.

Izyaan was with his grandparents these days but now he was missing his parents a lot so right before they could left the hospital Alizeh's younger sister came to hospital to drop him off as he was crying and throwing up since morning.

Safa Dawood khan was Alizeh's younger sister she was 20 years only and she was studying medicine. She entered inside the hospital with a crying Izyaan holding her finger.

"Zozo babu! Bas karo dekho hum mama pass agaye hai." Safa was trying to calm him down as they continued walking towards the private rooms.

Izyaan was wiping his tears that is when Safa decided to crouch down in front of him and do that for him but before she can actually do that she got bumped into someone. She saved herself from the fall and stood up straight.

There stood Rehaan Duraani in his uniform but uniform was not something which scares Safa.

"Ye kia batameezi hai!" She growled in Rehaan's face.

"I am sorry ap zara neeche thi isliye nazar nahi ayi." Rehaan replied.

Safa immediately took offence.

"Kia bola apne?" She yelled and Izyaan in her arms flinched.

"Apka bacha dar raha ha chilaye mat." Rehaan replied now glaring at her.

"Chalo zozo in jese logo pe time waste nahi krna chaiye." Safa shot daggers at him and left from there.

They entered the private chamber where Awaan couple was staying. Alizeh was standing at the door only as soon as Zozo saw her he crashed into her arms.

"Ap kaha chali gai thi mama?" little boy asked crying.

"Baby dadu dadi ki tabiyat theek nahi haina mama baba unki take care karahe the." Alizeh replied.

They couldn't bring Zozo her because he wasn't allowed in hospital today when they heard about his condition Alizeh personally requested Rehaan and he pulled some strings that is why they allowed him.

"Baba kahan ha?" Izyaan asked.

"Baba dadu pass hai!" Alizeh replied.

"Kon dadu?" Izyaan asked.

Alizeh sighed they have never talked about Azhaar in these past 6 years she was afraid to trigger Izhaan's health so they never discussed any of his previous life affairs.

"Ap aani sath wait kro me bulati hu." Alizeh shrugged his question and walked ahead.

Since past two days Izhaan have completely forgotten his issues with his father or maybe he just didn't have a time to think about anything. He is standing by his father because his heart refused to see him getting help by nurses. The sons were there In every moment they can help.

"Ajaou apki dadi pass chalte hai." Safa dragged Izyaan to his grandmother.

Saba was now conscious her hands and legs were in plaster but she was doing fine. Her kids and her daughter in law were with with her every second yet her eyes were fixed on door waiting for someone.

"Assalam alikum!" Safa entered and greeted Saba.

Azaan who was sitting next to his mother smiled at her they are same in college just a year apart and different sections.

"Chachuuu!" Izyaan ran into his uncle's arms.

Saba gave Safa a week smile she was hoping for Ayzel to come see her but Ayzel didn't want to hurt her that is why she stayed away.

"Bhaiya bhabhi kahan ha?" Azaan asked Safa.

"I guess apke father pass." Safa replied.

"Zozo Dadi ko pyaar kro." Azaan nodded and safa and walked closer to his mother with his nephew in his arms.

"Salam Dadoo." Izyaan greeted.

"Dadoo ko chot ayi haina isliye wo baat nahi krenge ap unhe ek kissie dedo." Azaan said to Izyaan.

Little Izyaan softly pecked his grandmother's forehead making her smile big. She wanted to caress his face but her hands were in no position to move.

A day after she got consciousness she asked about her husband and they filled her in she cried for hours after that. Izhaan's presence was something that soothed her that night mother and son hugged and cried throwing away all their distances and issues.

Izhaan felt a different kind of peace when he hugged his mother he thought he was a grown up who doesn't needs his parents anymore but that night it all broke he was suddenly that 17 year old Izhaan who left the hous. The brothers also cried together for their lives for their pain.

"Ilhaan?" Saba asked groggily.

"Ruhi ko lena gaya ha araha hai." Azaan replied.

Ruhina Behroze khan was Ilhaan's childhood best friend and they were very very close. Ruhi have been in love with him since years but she haven't told it to anyone not even Ilhaan.

Ruhi was also their family friend's daughter so she was very much a part of their lives since childhood.

Ayzel was sitting in Kiraan's bedroom desk gazing out of the window. The window have a direct view of her father's room she was gazing at that window since quite a while now.

She was heartbroken for him she was glad he survived because she was not ready to call her an orphan just now but his presence always bothered her. she once loved him every time he used to visit her he was not very lovey dovey with her but he always use to bring chocolates and toys for her. The three year loved him and the 15 year old have few snippets of her childhood but she knew she have loved him once.

After coming to his house she lost all the love from him as she started realising how big of a cheater he was she always wants to read her mother's diary and know a back story of why did her father did this to her mummy but she didn't have the keys to the lock of the diary and she can't trust anyone not even her best friend because she was scared that diary have something which can destroy lives.

Ayzel was lost in her thoughts when she heard front door opening and than closing she hoped that someone from her house would come and take her to see her parents.

"Kiraan!" She heard Rehaan yelling and her face fell down it was Rehaan.

Kiraan who was in her mother's room rushed downstairs and went flying in to her brother's arms.

"Salam bacha how are you?" Rehaan pecked her head.

Kiraan didn't reply him as he attention was on the big that was looking like some delicious food in hands.

"Kia ha yeh?" She asked drooling.

"Kachoriya leaya hu sabke liye Ayzel ko bhi bulaou or serve kro sab. Aur khud krna serve samjhi?" Rehaan flicker her forehead.

"Bhai ghar pe ha?" Rehaan asked.

"Ji ajkal wo ghar pe hi hote ha patanhi kyu!" Kiraan replied.

"Usko bhi bulaou!" Rehaan said.

"Kuch kaam ap bhi krlee!" Kiraan said and ran to kitchen.

Rehaan shook his head and head upstairs. He was passing through kiraan's room and his gaze fell upon Ayzel who was sitting there gloomily.

"Ayzel?" Rehaan called.

"Ji?" Ayzel replied.

Rehaan walked inside and sat on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Ap hospital se arahe hain?" She asked.

Rehaan nodded.

"Sab theek ha? Mummy theek ha? Papa?" Ayzel asked.

"Sab theek hai! Uncle ki condition wohi ha sham me discharge denge." Rehaan replied.

"Aj jana ha hospitality?" Rehaan asked the question he has been asking every single day from past three days.

Ayzel shook her head she have convinced herself that her presence will bother them.

"Ayzel beta you need to see them!" Rehaan said gently.

Ayzel took a breath refusing to cry.

"Raat me milungi." She smiled back.

"Acha I want to talk to you about one more thing." Rehaan started the conversation he wanted to have since the arrival of Izhaan.

"Bole?" Ayzel asked.

"Mujhe nhi pata kitne din leken Azaan Illhan ka bara bhai kuch dino apke ghar pe rahega if he says a single word to you you won't rush to your room and will cry about it absolutely not. Give him as good as you can and if not than call me but remember wo gahr apka ha apka tha or apka rehega utna hi jitna un teen bhaiyo ka ha. You are always always welcome here but don't leave your ground because of him okay? I hope 12 saal bad wo badal gaya hoga." Rehaan said but muttered the last part to himself.

Ayzel knew she would do exactly what he asked not do but not wanting to disrespect him so she just nodded.

"Good ab neeche aou Kiraan kitchen me help her goo!" Rehaan stood up and ruffled her hair.

Later at night hospital discharged both of them and a very professional nursing staff was arranged for them.

Ayzel was just about to join Duraani family for dinner when she heard car coming in she left her dinner and rushed to her house.

The sight she saw broke her heart in million her father was on stretcher and her mummy was on wheelchair. She couldn't believe her eyes the people she have never even saw asking for a litte help were now not even able to walk.

She entered inside her house and the glare she got from Azaan made her shrink back. Even Ilhan was shooting daggers at her. They were angry because they thought Ayzel was trying to reciprocate their actions by not visiting hospital.

"Assalam Alikum Mummy!" She went to Saba ignoring Azaan's looks.

"Kese ho?" Saba asked softly.

"Ap theek ha?" Ayzel asked and Saba nodded.

"Chale mama!" Azaan wheeled the wheelchair away before they can talk anymore.

Alizeh who was cradling Izyaan noticed this and frowned.

"Ilhaan!" Ayzel's ears shot up and she heard the intimidating voice live for the first time ever like this. She have always feared her eldest brother even on video calls and today he was standing in front of her.

"Ji bhaiya?" Ilhan replied rushing towards the ground floor bedroom Izhaan have just escorted his father in.

"Papa ke liye customised pillow mangane ko kaha tha doctor ne kaha ha?" Izhaan asked.

Ilhaan looked at Alizeh because he forgot it and Izhaan asked him to do that in front of Alizeh.

Rehaan was sitting in his bedroom thinking of what he have just discovered. It maybe was nothing serious but he was very concerned about it.

Rehaan went back to station after their little snack break but the information he got worried him badly he needs to have a chat with Izhaan but he was not sure how will he ever talk to him again.

____________________________________

Hi guys! I am super super sorry for delayed updates of this book but I promise no more. I will update this book regularly now.

How was the chapter did you guys like it?

Are you enjoying the story? I need lots of detailed responses please.

Who is your favourite character please tell?

Are you guys looking forward to next part? And why?

Next update after 80+votes and 70+comments.

Thank you all
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 27.8K 113
A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish! Peep in to enjoy!
233K 14.1K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
19.8K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
27.8K 2.2K 12
The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family for despising her since she was only a n...