Badfriend: To Be With You

By Fknotkf

U need to read the season 1 before read this one, thank you!! More

Part 1: Introduction
1.
2.
3
4
5.
6.
7
8.
10
11.

9.

449 15 1
By Fknotkf

Thank you for reading this story. Big love for youuuuu.

Happy reading.

Happy reading

For the second time, Khaotung woke up in a hospital room.
His face had so many wounds that one of his eyes could not open due to swelling.
After regaining full consciousness Khaotung immediately sat up from lying down making Marc and Mrs Thana who were currently looking after him gasp in surprise.

"Honey, you can't move too much." Mrs Thana gently stroked the back of Khaotung who looked panicked and then asked about First's whereabouts.

"Lay your body down first, Khao."

"Is he here too? What about Mike?"

"Khaotung, lie down first-"

"Mum!"

Khaotung's chest rose and fell, showing that his worry and panic had turned to anger as his mother continued to evade his questions.

"First is at the police station, s
he's fine. I contacted him and he asked me to take care of you."

Marc then rubbed Khaotung's shoulder then gently asked Khaotung to lie down as his mother wanted.
Marc also reminded Khaotung that the person he was yelling at right now was his mother, it was obvious that Mrs Thanawat looked surprised because Khaotung had never yelled at her like that.

"Why is he at the police station? He didn't do anything wrong, I-" Khaotung recalled how Mike had beaten him up and how he had fought back by poking Mike in the eye with a pen. Then before he finally fainted after seeing the blood on the classroom floor as well as his body, he saw First blindly beating Mike.

"I..."

"Khao, catch your breath." Marc immediately hugged Khaotung who seemed to suddenly have difficulty breathing. "Don't think about anything, everything is fine."

"Aunty will call the doctor," said Mrs Thana and quickly left her son's room.

----

"First."

First raised his head, looking at Fluke who had come to visit him at the police station with Gawin and Joong.
Nan immediately asked them to be quiet and wait outside the office, as First was currently still being identity checked and interrogated about what had just happened.
Fluke actually looked reluctant to come back out of the office, but he had to wait outside with the others and listen to Nan's explanation of what happened.
Also in the other room were Mrs Khana and Mr Khana, they were shocked to hear that the attack on Khaotung and First had resulted in the attacker being hospitalised.
Mrs Khana couldn't stop crying as she saw her only child at the police station, her normally childlike face now looking serious.
Mrs Khana didn't recognise First because of how different he looked.

"First will only be examined as a witness, after his interrogation is complete we will take him to the hospital." Although First didn't have serious injuries like Khaotung, his father still wanted to go take him to the hospital.

"How can this happen to children? Poor First, Khaotung too."

Back at First, he looked impatient to get out of here and see Khaotung who he had seen in the school building being carried by Louis and the police into the ambulance while he had to go to the police station with Nan.

"What's your relationship with the victim?"

"Friends," First replied.

"Do you know the victim's relationship with the perpetrator?"

"The perpetrator liked the victim more than teacher to student, the victim rejected him repeatedly but the perpetrator did not stop bothering him."

"You chose to attack him so sadistically that you didn't even bother to call the police as if you were ready to kill him, has this happened before that you seem to be out of control?"

"No, this is the first time. Because I love the victim, I saw him being beaten like that and obviously lost control."

The policeman who was typing every sentence First said nodded his head with a surprised look on his face, he thought it was cool.

"You're in trouble if the perpetrator was killed on the spot," the cop said.

"I'll be fine if he dies in the hospital? Can I pray that he dies?" Asked First, it was obvious that he wasn't satisfied with beating Mike up.

---

Aje had just arrived at this time, he met Marc who was waiting outside the room with a really worried look.
Aje could no longer hold back his tears and Marc came over and hugged him.
Currently, Khaotung cannot be visited by anyone other than his parents m
So Marc tried to comfort Aje who was currently thinking that he felt guilty for refusing when Khaotung persuaded him to join the extra class tonight. If he wanted to, maybe Aje could protect him.

"He'll be fine," Marc said, not stopping to rub Aje's back.

"He's constantly being attacked by the bastards," Aje muttered with all the swearing in the middle of his tears.

Not long after, Joong, Louis, and Gawin arrived.
The three of them came with Nan, and First's parents to check on First. The police station was closer for them to reach on the way, so after getting information from Marc that Khaotung was awake Louis and Joong decided to go see First first.

"First won't be charged with anything, right?" Marc asked.

"No, Mr Nan said First will only be examined as a witness. After being examined here he is allowed to go home," Joong explained.

Marc also explained to Joong and Louis that Khaotung could not be visited by any of his friends at the moment except perhaps First.
Gawin then asked about what really happened between Khaotung and Mike.

"I still don't understand why that teacher attacked Khaotung," said Gawin.

"Phi, we don't gossip in the hospital." Joong then asked Gawin to shut his mouth.

---

"You have to go home, Fluke. Tomorrow is the first practice for the last exam in your class, right?

Fluke shook his head at Nan's question, he said that he couldn't leave before successfully talking to First. Right now, First looked so strange to him with that flat face. First must be very angry and worried, he understood why First was like this because Khaotung was the victim. Still, this was not the right time for him to be jealous, so he just wanted to make sure  First was okay too.

"Then wait a moment, he'll be out soon." Mr Khana seemed to feel grateful that Fluke was with them, earlier too Fluke had helped calm Mrs Khana down so that now First's mother was able to look stronger waiting for her son to come out of the examination room.

This was the same hospital where Khaotung was also treated, Mike was in another hospital.
First was even about to go straight to Khaotung's ward even though Nan had told him that Khaotung was already under treatment, with some persuasion First finally agreed to check on his condition himself.

Ceklek.

The nurse opened the door and let First out of the room.
Fluke saw that the junior's wrists down to his left knuckles were wrapped in bandages, he had been injured by hitting Mike with the same hand repeatedly.

"Are you feeling better?" Fluke finally had the courage to ask, thFirst no longer seemed too creepy to communicate with.

"I want to see Khaotung," First replied.

Fluke nodded his head then extended his hand, he was about to go and carry First to Khaotung's room.
But, First remembered that he belonged to Khaotung. So he immediately pulled his teacher's hand to carry him along making Fluke feel awkward himself.

"Let's go," Nan said as he carried First.

Marf and the others welcomed First's arrival, they were really curious about First's condition after hearing that he was the one who managed to get Mike in the hospital, even the current information said that the teacher had not passed his critical period.

"I will inform Aunt Thana of your arrival," Marc said and knocked first before entering Khaotung's room.

"What?" First asked everyone.

"You look like a thug." Only Aje dared to answer First's question.

Not long after, Marc and Khaotung's parents came out of the room.
Both of them immediately approached First and thanked him for always being there to save Khaotung.
First actually didn't feel that way, he was always late and Khaotung ended up in the hospital.

But even so, First was always the first person Khaotung expected to see.

After that, First went into Khaotung's hospital room and saw him lying on a bed with many facial injuries. Khaotung also had a cast on one of his hands.

"You're annoying, what's wrong with your attitude." First sat down on a chair then brought one of Khaotung's hands for him to hold.

It really happened yesterday when Khaotung came to him to show Fluke that he belonged to Khaotung.
Now, First was afraid that Khaotung would no longer show him. The attack this time would most likely traumatise Khaotung, he who used to hide everything by himself would increasingly choose to keep quiet. First thought about the repercussions since he found Khaotung in class earlier that he almost killed Mike if Nan hadn't come to stop him.

"No, it's not your fault. You managed to fight him off, how scared you would have been without me."

First fixed Khaotung's slightly dishevelled hair, then gently stroked the bandages and plasters around Khaotung's face as well. "You'll be fine."

It sounded like First was so worried, he was terrified of losing Khaotung's personality now because of this incident.
First kept saying that like a mantra until Khaotung's sleep was disturbed, the shorty opened his eyes and looked at First directly.
"I can't see you very well, but I think you're okay."

First took back Khaotung's hand that had slipped from his grasp. (Khaotung was about to wipe First's face with the hand First himself was holding)

"You look fine too," First said.
.
.
.

It's been about 5 days that Khaotung has been in the hospital, 4 days before that there was a police party that came to the hospital to have a talk, which of course all the things that Khaotung hid about Mike are currently the hot topic of one school, even the extra class also discussed it which most likely also Khaotung became the topic of gossip in several schools. (extra classes come from various schools)

Khaotung's situation has improved to the point that he is now allowed by his mother to play with his phone.
He didn't expect that his case would become bigger like this, his social media has even been known by various types of people.
Those who came were mostly to praise his face, achievements, and question why Khaotung was attacked for something he had every right to do, refusing to be declared in love by someone who was not his taste.

Afterwards, Khaotung went to First's social media and found that his friend's social media was also visited by many people.

First: I have to protect my future, xixi.

Khaotung smiled a little as he saw First's account reply to a comment asking why First was so brutal against Mike.

"Khaaoo."

Khaotung lifted his head and smiled even wider when he saw Louis arrive with many bags of food.

"Why are you alone?"

"Joong has an event at his football club, he said it's the team captain election. I'm on my way here, do you want to eat chicken porridge now?"

Louis felt that he should take care of Khaotung because Khaotung also took care of him like a baby in the past.

"Who do you think will be the team captain?" Khaotung asked as he watched Louis who was busy transferring all the food he brought into plastic bowls.

"Joong has years of experience as class president, he also went to football school like Dunk. If not those two, then First is my choice."

"First? That kid?"

"He received a lot of leadership lessons from Phi Fluke."

Khaotung then looked back at his phone, he was still on First's account and found a post that Fluke had posted tagging First's account, the post contained a photo of First on the centre court laughing with Gawin, Fluke had also tagged Gawin's account.

"Didn't you say they were keeping their distance?"

Louis nodded his head, he wasn't lying when a few days ago he told Khaotung that First and Fluke looked distant from each other, but then it wasn't long before Louis saw them close again.

"Why?" Khaotung asked confused.

"I don't know, but I hope there are no new rumours about them."

7 days without Khaotung at school, Fluke must have had many opportunities to get close to First. Knowing this First doesn't need to be told to continue going to school, before First insisted on skipping school for a few days to be with him but Khaotung didn't let him, now Khaotung himself regrets it.
After all, school or not First would still be a fool.

---

First noticed the captain's armband in his hand, he was elected captain after winning the vote from Fluke and other senior players.
It might sound unfair, but what the hell.
First really wanted to be captain but he wasn't very confident in his abilities despite having several deep talks with Fluke, so he asked Joong to be the second leader without the captain's armband.

"Are you going to the hospital today?"

First turned his head to Fluke and nodded his head.

"Let me take you," Fluke said and brought First's bag and water bottle.

Since that day First couldn't use his motorbike, he always left with Marc and returned home.

"Marc will go with me to the hospital, his friend is currently accompanying Khaotung." First subtly refused, yesterday too Fluke drove him to the hospital when Marc had business with Aje.

"It's okay, I want to drive you."

"Phi, I-"

"Don't reject me, you promised not to reject me until I finish the exam."

First sighed then nodded lazily. "Alright, let's go."

Joong and Gawin then sat in the same place with their gazes focused on Fluke who was paying so much attention to the First.

"Phi, your friend is starting to lose his mind."

"Really? He's fighting for his love," Gawin replied.

"That's coercion," Joong said again.

Joong heard from First that if First wanted to reject Fluke's declaration of love, then he should do it after Fluke was done with the exam. He said, if Fluke failed to pass because of a broken heart then Fluke would blame First for his failure.

TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.3K 25
❝ Just like a promise, They were meant to break❞ STORY BY DYSNA FICTION <Please read book 1 first>
275 0 9
Season 2 of my Will byers x oc story I recommend reading the first one before you read this one!!! Enjoy not that any of you read this anyways 😻
532 68 14
Read the first season to get a better idea of this story. Or else you won't understand a thing 😂
2.6K 55 15
If you havent read all i want is your love season 1, please go read it so you can understand the situation, and yes, book 1 can be so boring and you...