Love At Stake

Od lovely_churros

Vampires..you never believed they existed until you met one CREDITS: Story editing - @nimmi22 This is a BTS J... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Hi guys, I'm alive

3 0 0
Od lovely_churros

Hii peoples, it's me Zakii. I am alive and doing well.

So I wrote this story way back before COVID and honestly reading it now makes me cringe so hard. But at the end of the day this is my first book that got reads (even though they were very little) and something that's an important part of my writer journey or whatever you wanna call it.

I am going to be resuming this book and also do other works cause I really miss writing. Even though my work wasn't the best out there, writing made me happy and I'm gonna keep doing it.

I'm in college now so I don't know how consistent I can be with the uploads but I will definitely complete this story and rewrite the previous chapters so you guys don't have to cringe like I did lol.

Anyways have a great day and and last but not least I wanna thank the 5 people who read my book before I deleted it (3 of it were my friends lol). I'm genuinely grateful to you guys and hope you guys give this book a second chance. Love you all!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
930K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...