Izuku the Phantom Duelist (Sl...

By fubuky14

This is a fic that will have a lot of original things that I created, I hope you like it, this story will als... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Admission to UA
Chapter 3: First day of school and Friendly match
Chapter 4: Duel with a great duelist
Chapter 5: Investigating about the abandoned dormitory
Chapter 6: Getting Rid of a Nuisance
Chapter 7: Duel Between Horror and Nightmare
Chapter 8: Duel against professor Abnormality vs Horror and declaration
Chapter 9: Preparation for the TAG Tournament

Chapter 2: UA, Getting to know the Campus

230 4 5
By fubuky14

Izuku pov

A few days after the admission test, we packed our things and went to UA, as it is on a separate island and relatively far from the city, so we took a helicopter transport to get to the island, when we got there we saw the UA up close

There we were shown around the campus, we were also taken to the dormitories and well... the Red Slifer dormitory is quite simple to say the least.

When I was approaching Katsumi also arrived here.

Me: Katsumi?

Katsumi: Oh, hi Icchan.

Me: Are you a Red Slifer too?

Katsumi: Yes, which dorm room are you in?

Me: Dorm four, what about you?

Katsumi: I'm also in room four, so there's one more person in this room since there are three people per dorm.

We went and entered our dorm and ran into the last person who will be staying with us.

(this edit wasn't the best but it works)

???: You two must be my roommates, huh?

Me: Yes, can you introduce yourself?

Atsuya: My name is Atsuya Kashimo, nice to meet you, what are your names?

Me: I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you.

Katsumi: Katsumi Bakugou.

Atsuya: Well, our day today is to pack our things and see the campus, so you guys better get your things ready.

We packed our things in our rooms and started walking around the campus and picked up our duel discs, in case we want to duel, I already know Katsumi's deck, but what will Atsuya's deck be?

We went to the academy pier, this is where the academy's supplies come from, then we walked through the forest... there we found an old dormitory that was abandoned, that place gave me the creeps, it's better to ignore that place for now.

We followed and went to see the classrooms, the canteen, we saw what other dormitories were like from the outside... The other two dormitories were much better than ours...

When I was passing by Yellow Ra's dorm, Izumi came close and hugged me.

Izumi: Hello Izuku.

Me: Hello Izumi... why do you keep dying your hair green?

Izumi: Just to give the impression that we are brother and sister.

Me: Look, you know you don't need to do this, even if we're not blood brothers it doesn't matter.

Izumi: It doesn't really matter, but I'll keep doing it anyway.

Me: Boop.

I touch Izumi's nose with the tip of my finger.

Izumi (pouting): I already asked you to stop doing that.

Me: You know whenever I get the chance I'll do it.

Izumi continues pouting.

Me: You look really cute like that.

She blushes for some reason and runs back to her dorm, I don't know what that was..., but it doesn't really matter now, but we went to a place where there are several places for duels.

???: Did you come here to duel?

Me: We're just taking a walk to see the Campus.

Katsumi: We...

Katsuki: Look what we have here, three useless Slifers, right Luna?

Atsuya: Who are you calling useless here?

Luna: Bakugou... you really are an idiot.

Katsuki: What? I just said the truth.

Atsuya: Just because you're from Blue Obelisk and we're from Red Slifer doesn't mean you can 

go around calling us useless...

Katsuki: How about this? A duel, if you win I'll stop it and ask you to go to the yellow R 

dormitory, if you lose you leave school.

Atsuya: Of course, we'll settle this as duelists.

I'll talk to him.

Me: Are you sure you can do it?

Atsuya: You can trust me, I'm completely sure that everything will be fine.

Both went up there to duel, Katsuki would be the one who would start the duel.

Atsuya/Katsuki: DUEL

POV Narrator

Atsuya - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Katsuki - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Katsuki: I start by activating "Polymerization" and will fuse "Elemental HERO Sparkman" and "Elemental HERO Bladedge" to summon "Elemental HERO Plasma Vice"!

Effect: Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. You can discard 1 card to target 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls; destroy that target.

Katsuki: I place 1 card face down and end my turn.

Atsuya: I DRAW!

Katsuki - 1 Cards and 8000 HP

Atsuya - 6 cards and 8000 HP

Katsuki: I highly doubt you can get past my monster this turn and...

Atsuya: Who said I need to pass? I activate "Change of Heart"!

Effect: Target 1 monster on your opponent's field and control it until the end of your turn.

Katsuki: WHAT?!

Atsuya: I take control of your monster until the end of the turn!

Atsuya now had control of his monster.

Atsuya: I attack you directly!

Katsuki - 8000 > 5400 HP

Katsuki: It doesn't matter, my monster will come back to me and...

Atsuya: Who said your monster will come back? I Summon the "Calamity Trigger Hunger"

Effect: You can pay 1000PV; Choose and equip 1 monster to this card. This card gains ATK/DEF equal to the ATK/DEF of all monsters equipped to this card. You can only activate this effect of "Calamity Trigger Hunger" once per turn.

Atsuya: But it's not over yet! I activate the effect of "Hunger Calamity Trigger"!

Atsuya - 8000 > 7000 HP

Atsuya: With her effect I equip her with your monster!

The girl goes to the elemental hero and turns him into a cookie and devours him.

Atsuya: Now she gains her monster's Attack and Defense.

Katsuki: Damn!

Atsuya: I place two cards face down and I end my turn.

Katsuki: I draw!

Katsuki - 2 Cards and 5400 HP

Atsuya - 2 cards and 7000 HP

Katsuki: I activate the card "Raigeki"!

Effect: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Hunger is destroyed.

Katsuki: I activate the  card "Miracle Fusion"!

Effect: Fusion Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your field or your GY.

Katsuki: I banish the "Elemental HERO Sparkman" and "Elemental HERO Bladedge" to summon "Elemental HERO Sunrise"!

Effect: Must be Fusion Summoned. Monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each different Attribute you control. You can only use each of the following effects of "Elemental HERO Sunrise" once per turn.● If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Miracle Fusion" from your Deck to your hand.● When an attack is declared involving another "HERO" monster you control: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it.

Katsuki: Due to its effect, I add 1 "Miracle Fusion" from my deck to my hand!He adds the card.Kasuki: Battle! I attack with the Sunrise!

Atsuya: I activate one of my face down cards... "Magic Cylinder"!

Effect: When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Choose the attacking monster; negate the attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the monster's ATK.

Katsuki: NO!

Katsuki - 5400 > 2700 HP

Katsuki: Damn, I end my turn.

The people who were watching.

Luna: It looks like Katsuki is getting what he deserves for breaking that pride of his.

Katsumi: Knowing my brother, even if he loses he'll still be the self-centered asshole that he is.

Izuku: Of course, we've known him for years, hardly losing a duel will break his pride.

Luna: Is it that bad?

Katsumi/Izuku: You don't know the half of it...

Returning to the duel

Atsuya: I Draw!

Katsuki - 1 Cards and 2700 HP

Atsuya - 3 cards and 7000 HP

Atsuya: I Summon the "Calamity Trigger War "!

Effect: If this card is Normal Summoned; Special Summon 1 "Calamity Trigger" monster from your hand or Graveyard to your field. You can pay 1000PV; Target and destroy cards on the field up to the number of "Calamity Trigger" monsters you control. You can only activate each effect of "Calamity Trigger War" once per turn.

Atsuya: By the effect of War I Summon the "Calamity Trigger Hunger" from my graveyard!

Hunger returns to the countryside

Atsuya: And I activate the Hunger effect!

Atsuya - 7000 > 6000 HP

Hunger devours Katsuki's Sunrise.

Katsuki: I activate the card "Threatening Roar"!

Effect: Your opponent cannot declare an attack this turn.

Atsuya: I place one more card face down and end my turn.

Katsuki: I DRAW!

Katsuki - 2 Cards and 2700 PV

Atsuya - 2 cards and 6000 HP

Katsuki: I activate the "Pot of Greed"!

Effect: Draw 2 cards

Katsuki: I summon "Stratos, the HERO of the Element"

Effect: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can activate 1 of these effects.● Destroy Spells/Traps on the field, up to the number of "HERO" monsters you control, except this card.● Add 1 "HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Katsuki: And for its effect I add 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from my deck to my hand and I add "Elemental HERO Clayman"! And I activate the "Parallel World Fusion" card!

Katsuki: I return the "Elemental HERO Sparkman" and "Elemental HERO Bladedge" to summon another "Elemental HERO Sunrise"! I attack your Hunger with Stratos and the Sunrise effect is activated and I destroy the Hunger!

Hunger is destroyed again.

Katsuki: With Sunrise I attack War!

Atsuya: I activate my other face-down card... "Mirror Force"!

Effect: When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Destroy all of your opponent's Attack Position monsters.

Both Stratos and Dawn are destroyed.

Katsuki's eyes widen.

Katsuki: I... end my turn...

Katsuki - 1 Cards and 2700 PV

Atsuya - 2 cards and 6000 HP

Atsuya: I also activate the "Pot of Greed"!

Atsuya draws 2 cards.

Atsuya: I activate the card... "Monster Reborn"

Effect: Target 1 monster in either Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Atsuya: I revive Startos from your graveyard and attack you directly with War and Stratos!

Katsuki - 2700 > 0 HP

Atsuya: Well... Izuku, Katsumi, shall we continue exploring the Campus?

Izuku/Katsumi: Of course.

Luna: Can I go with you too?

Atsuya: I don't see any problem with you coming with us.

They leave to continue their exploration of the campus and Katsuki was discredited for having lost to 1 "Useless Slifer"

Izuku: What do you think about going to the canteen? It's almost time for lunch.

Atsuya: Sounds like a good idea to me.

They went to the canteen and were given bread there for fear of pizza.

Luna: Look, I know this is going to seem like a strange question but... why are you in the Slifer dormitory?

Izuku: In my case it was because of a penalty for being late.

Katsumi: In my case it was because my performance that day wasn't very good, my starting hand was really bad.

Atsuya: In my case it was by choice.

The three looked at him.

Luna: What do you mean... by choice?

Atsuya: I had made it very clear to the person who would be managing my duel that regardless of my commitment I wanted to start as a Red Slifer, because since I was a child I wanted to start like that and progress in the gym the way I wanted.

Izuku: So basically you wanted to start from the bottom and evolve?

Atsuya: Yes.

Katsumi: This is the first time I've seen someone do this.

Atsuya: I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 61 16
Sooo this is my first story well the story might be bad please bare with it and enjoy
2.5K 19 21
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
58.9K 1K 20
(This is a quirkless AU, but do expect magic mixed with technology. I mean it's Yu-Gi-Oh so duh.) For as long as he could remember, Izuku Midoriya ha...
58.2K 523 53
Basically the characters are going to react to the multiverse, it's not the most original idea, I'm just using this book to expose my ideas and books...