๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„- ๐‘๐€๐…๐„ ๐‚๐€๏ฟฝ...

By rbella0

๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. seas... More

love me.
act one -๐‹๐„๐“๐’ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐‘๐„๐’๐‡?
๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ?
๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก!
๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž!
๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง!
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ!
๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง
๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ?
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž!
act two - ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ?

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

196 9 1
By rbella0

——————

                                   -——————
                          CHAPTER SEVEN
                         ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ʷᵒ ʸᵒᵘ

the sound of ringing started to go off again, jules groaned from the noise in her ears.

"turn the fucking thing off!" her mothers voice shouted, it must of been loud if she heard it since her room was at the top floor.

her eyes looked around as she grabbed her phone, all the missed calls and text's appeared one after another.

she swiftly opened sarah's chats reading all the texts about her father and he has taken herself and john b in a plane and to come immediately.

she was shocked to least but jules hurried grabbing her phone and shoes as she lost balance sliding them one.

she hurried as quick as she could grabbing her keys.

"where you of too" her mother called from the long hallway, "um to help pope with his father's restaurant place" she responded unlocking the front door.

"okay well don't be too late need you to help me out later" her mother called.

jules never gave her mum an awnser as she was out the door and in her car, she sped to the location sarah shared with her, she was nervous and jules knew what her father was like he almost favourited sarah out of rafe and wheezie and ward was an scary person, he could do anything he wanted and get away with it.

the car pulled along the runway and she saw pope and the other running away, she switched of her car leaving the door open and yelled to the group "guys where are you going" her voice raised in panic.

"jules" john b yelled to the girl she saw sarah standing with him and ward was stepping closer to the two, "jules you need to get out of here" sarah insisted looking between her and ward "jules what are you doing here" the old man questioned.

sirens started to approach the group and ward started to laugh, the car stopped and the sheriff peterkin got out walking fast toward them "oh thank god your here" ward shook his head, he started to walk towards the sheriff and she held her gun so tight it could almost snap.

"susan i told you he lost his mind" ward raised his voice scoffing. " put your hands behind your back" she spoke pointing her gun at ward. jules was frightened to say the least but something felt wrong like this wasn't gonna end here. "i'd do what she said" ward said giving a smirk to the group of three "she's talking to you" jules stammered inching closer to sarah. "your under arrest for the murder of big john routledge" her face scrunched up and she grabbed his arms placing them behind his head.

ward slightly shook his head looking shocked, "i got ya" the woman spoke holding him tight "are you kidding me sue?." his eyebrows went close together as he tried to move his hands away from his head "turn around" she spat he turned around thinking like this was all a joke to him.

"drop to your knees! now!" she yelled again pointing her gun to the man. "i don't like being used!" he shook his head again backing away slowly" the woman smiled placing her finger on the trigger "i've waited a long time for this" she stepped closer toward ward. jules stood frozen like this was a dream and she was gonna wake up in kitty hawk again.

"no stop!" sarah yelled as her tears welled up in her eyes. a loud gunshot pierced through jules ears and everything went quiet she couldn't believe it, was she dead, was ward dead? then she realised the blood that seeped through her shirt wasn't hers but is the the woman that threatened to kill ward, her hand found her mouth and she covered it in shock.

the soft whimpers let the sheriffs mouth as she fell to the floor gasping for air, to the side of jules sarah and john b stood still but the blondes sobs were the only thing left, ward slowly put his arms down looking at the woman who was seconds to
kill him.

and before jules knew it the boy she hours ago promised stood in-front of her panting with a gun stuck in his hand, "rafe..no" ward stuttered out raising up "rafe what did you do" sarah chocked out letting her sobs fall.

the boy who had death on his hands stared at the girl, he had no clue she would stand that watching him as he slowly loosed his marbles, the girl he wanted so badly watched him murder someone.

rafe started to laugh like it was a a joke "i saved you dad" he smiled as the tear's threatened to escape his blue eyes "i saved you luls" he spoke almost quiet as his eyes glanced from his dad to hers, they all started to flicker between jules and rafe in fear.

"rafe what did you do" jules spoke shaking her head.

john b sprinted over to the woman gasping for air on the ground and he tried to hold her wound, "hey-hey hold still..hold still!" he spoke frantically searching for the wound.

jules squeezed sarahs arms then finally let her eyes fall from rafes and helped john b hold the sheriff "im sorry- he spoke shaking his head "john b its okay" jules quickly spoke holding the wound "im sorry-im sorry" the boy kept on apologising trying to keep the woman alive.

"call.." she stammered coughing "no no" jules spoke

"call for help!" her eyes found jules as she coughed up blood john b held the radio pressing the button.

"hey hey wait!" ward stood up standing up to john b holding him back, "get your hands of him" jules raised up tilting her head "dad!" rafe spoke holding his gun up to john b "rafe- john b give me the radio" ward exclaimed holding his hand out.

"give me the radio" he shouted holding hand out "no" he quickly chimed "sarah go" jules spoke glancing at the sobbing blonde "what no ! im not leaving you both" she shook her head wiping her tear stained eyes "run!" john b yelled at sarah backing away from the two.

"rafe stop!" jules stood in-front of rafe "get away jules" he stammered point his gun at john b "rafe put the gun down" ward yelled "rafe please" jules mumbled

"what about wheezie!" sarah yelled watching john b run "hey! where you going john b!" rafe yelled shooting him down "stop!" jules shoved his arm

"run john b!" sarah yelled letting her sobs quiet down.

"you need to fucking stop" jules lifted her head as his height was much different to jules, "rafe stop just stop!" the brunette spoke again watching sarah get down next to the dying woman.

jules had no clue what to do, she had blood all over her hands and her shirt was covered in it, she could either run away with sarah or stand with rafe.

"sarah.." jules spoke "sarah we need to go" she yelled grabbing her "what!" she tried pulling her arm away "get in my car and wait okay give me two seconds go!" she placed the keys in sarahs hand watching the shooken girl run in the car.

"you didn't call for help did you" jules spoke watching ward pace around "course i did! i cant let rafe get in trouble because of this you understand.. she is getting help!" he pulled his hair back "you got to stop this ward" she looked at rafe who's eyes was stinging into her's "if your dad was here he simply wipe this whole thing out, none of this would happened and the sheriff wouldn't of ever existed!" he yelled pointing his finger at jules.

"well you fucking find him then! he caused this rafe caused this not me so stop fucking around and sort this shit out ward!" jules shouted

"jules" rafe spoke.

"rafe fucking don't" she shook her head raising her arm, his arm pulled her in as he held her tight, he knew what he did but its like he didn't regret hurting the woman, she was dying and he held jules like it was a normal day. " you need to go and sort sarah out she cant-she wont let this pass" his fingers moved her hair back behind her ears and wiped the tear that left her eye

"you promised me luls..you will keep my promise wont you?" his voice came out quiet and not one bit of fear shook rafe.

"i promise" her eyes closed and no hesitation left her mouth "good girl" rafe pulled a smirk and kissed her forhead.

"go" he shoved her back watching her run back to the car, "rafe go their coming help is coming.. they cant know you were here okay" ward yelled holding the wound on the woman.

"but dad-

"go with jules now!" he raised his voice louder watching his son hush jules in the back.

jules castillo was fucked.

jules sat in silence letting the two siblings argue, she didnt know whether to intervene or stay quiet.

she stayed sill and quiet realising if she intervened it was would the situation much worse. "she was gonna blow his head off!" rafe spoke looking between the road and sarah "she was arresting him" sarah replied letting the tears roll down her cheeks.

"okay?! i couldn't just sit there and let that happen? what if she hurt jules" he raised his voice looking in the mirror of the girl.

"she wouldn't of touched jules snd stay away from her she doesn't need you rafe she can protect herself" sarah shouted staring at the boy.

it was almost like something changed in rafe, hearing those words that jules doesn't need him almost hurt him, but jules could laugh at those words.

she didn't need him but she wanted him.

she needed a distraction something to ease her mind, all of this was hurting jules so she searched her pockets mentally promising she packed the pills. and so she did she bent down quickly grabbing three and popping them in her mouth.

she knew rafe struggled with drugs but he didn't have to know what jules was doing.

its not like she would need them again, she would stop after today.

sarah shook her head and opened the car door moving her legs, "hey! hey!" rafe yelled pulling on her arm "get back in!" he shouted pulling her arm back.

"rafe stop!" jules yelled glancing between the two "ow rafe!" sarah yelled sobbing "no ow!" she winced pulling away and closing the door.

"do you realise what you've done?" sarah frowned tilting her head "guys" jules mumbled

"what was i supposed to do sit there and hope for
the best?" he looked at the blonde "listen sarah- im a proactive kind of person" he reached for the blonde "get off me! dont touch me!" she backed away.

"guys..!" jules sat up letting her eyes widened watching the bright red car not stop.

"listen" he raised his voice glaring at the girl

"rafe a fucking car!" jules shouted and the car went to the side, the car was heard with panting and quietness's "can you just stop" jules spoke letting her head fall back.

maybe three was too much, but hey she was feeling the ease come right off.

"im a problem solver in this family" he spoke

"okay"
"okay"

"okay!!" he yelled in her face

"okay" she raised her hands panting.

"jules" sarah spoke leaning behind staring at the girl.

"whats happened to her" sarah stammered frowning.

"what do you mean" rafe looked behind frowning.

"im fine!" jules shouted laughing.

the two siblings frowned at the girl's behaviour but rafe had a small feeling the girl was out off her mind. "your not on something are you?" sarah called the girl "i just got back from rehab sarah im not going back there" jules spoke quietly laying her head down on her seats.
"and anyway how would i get anything" she carried on distracting the girl

"also don't ruin my car rafe my dad will kill you" jules laughed letting her eyes shut.

"right" he spoke with a slight smile.

"guys" jules spoke after a little while of silence.

though none of them awnsered the dazed out girl she could tell the tension was out of the roof right now.

"its gonna be okay" she quietly mumbled and let the darkness take her slumper.

shakes woke the girl up "jules" the familiar blonde woke the girl up and the sound of a slam left her ears.

she raised up rubbing her eyes and the sound of talking was heard.

jules unlocked her car door and let it slam behind her, the bmw was parked on the drive way of the camerons home and jules saw rafe and rose speaking

"hey why aren't you on the plane?" rose called sipping her wine and frowned at sarah.

"ask rafe" she scoffed glaring at rafe and walked away

"and why is jules here" rosé questioned sending a smile to the brunette "you can ask rafe again!" sarah yelled slamming the door.

"im sorry" jules spoke chasing after the blonde and glancing at the boy.

she heard him after her and she went to follow sarah.

"wait" rafe called.

"not now rafe okay" jules spoke turning around.

"jules im sorry" rafe run his hand through his hair "later rafe" jules pushed her hand infront of them and went after sarah.

"FUCK!"

if she could she would turn around his go inside rafes arms but she couldn't.

she needed to go to pouges and sort this shit out.

bella is typing..
hihi! two more chapters and we are starting series two.
as for a further warning as we come onto series two
jules addiction will get heavier and will lead to a serious chapter! no spoilers but yeah!

sorry if its rushed but im trying to
not involve the script as much but mainly just jules and rafe!!

kisses xx

VOTE AND COMMENT!
helps with motivation!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.2K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
13K 610 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage ๐“ขึดเป‹ outer banks ๐“ขึดเป‹ jj maybank x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season one - tbd ...
9.3K 241 8
LOVE | OUTERBANKS " you can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out, you are in love, true love...
8.7K 269 8
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐’ โ why did you? you know, choose me? โž โ shut up, John B, you know damn well why โž JOHN B. X MALE!OC OUTER BANKS ( OBX...