𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ οΏ½...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
3. Vijay
4.Reena
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
14. Vijay
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
27. Vijay
28. Reena
29.Vijay
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
38. Vijay
39. Reena
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
43. Reena
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
49.Reena
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

9. Reena

2.2K 171 36
By writingsbyrayy

"Bye Bhaiya Im leaving." I said to bhaiya before leaving.

"Where are you going." Bhaiya asked.

"Ohhh sorry I forgot to tell you im going out with aadhya." I said

"You are not spending time with me nowadays" Bhaiya said to me.

That was true i was spending more time with aadhya but more than her no one knew i was spending my most of the time with vijay.

"I promise bhaiya when i come I'll spend time with you bye bhaiya." I said and left.

I sat in the car and left we were gonna meet at mall for some shopping after 20 minutes i reached and i saw aadhya she was waiting for me outside the mall i went towards her and hugged her and we went inside.

"So what's going on." Aadhya said.

"Nothing special." I said

"So can you tell what's going on between you and vijay I saw you guys at the beach." She said and i was trying to hide my smile.

"Nothing he was near my college and we both were hungry so we went to beach for food, why is something wrong?" I said to her without giving any expression.

"Nope just asking, do you wanna eat something im hungry." She said with a smile.

"Yes let's go and eat." I said and we left.

We went to a restaurant outside the mall and gave the order aadhya went to the washroom and came back and asked me something.

"Is that a burn mark on your neck?" Aadhya asked.

"Umm...... yes when i was straightening my hairs with a straightener and it touched my neck." I said.

"Okay be careful next time." Aadhya said.

"Yes, where's the food im so hungry." I said in frustration.

We went for shopping but ended up eating food and spending the entire time in timezone.

When I reached home I saw bhaiya, "Bhaiya you are early today." I said.

"Yes, remember you promised to spend time with me?"

"Of course I remember it. What should we do?" I asked.

"Sit here.... How is college and studies going on?"
He asked gently.

"It's going amazing. Why are you questioning all of a sudden."

"Nothing specific."

"Come on tell me." I insisted.

"How are you feeling these days? Are the panic attacks okay now?" He asked patting my shoulder.

"Yes I am completely fine." I replied.

"Even though I hate Aadhya but I am glad that atleast her friendship is benefiting you in some way."

It wasn't Aadhya, it was Vijay who was taking care of me and healing me without doing anything.

"You should start appreciating her, don't you think?"

"I do but just behind her back."

I didn't say anything further.

"I wanted to ask something else too." He said and I replied casually.

"Where were you last night?" He asked.

For a moment I thought that he had caught me sneaking out of the house but if he had seen me he would have come behind me.

"At home only. "

"I came to your room at 2:30 and you weren't there."

"Ohh that time... I wasn't able to sleep so I was taking a walk on terrace and left my phone in the room only." I made an excuse.

"Are you sure? If there is something wrong you can tell me." He said.

"Why do you think something is wrong?" I asked with my heart beats reaching its peak.

"Look at your eyes they are covered with dark circles, you are not sleeping properly."

"That's cause I study till late at night." Again I made an excuse.

"Okay but dont forget to take care of your health beta." He kissed my forehead and left.

At 3 I sneaked out again. It was my 7th day of riding bike and I had become pretty good at it. I was almost perfect on it and sometimes rided it alone without his support from back. After riding we sat on our regular bench.

"Aaj toh marte marte bachi mai." (I almost got killed today). I said.

"Marenge toh baki log jab apko license milega."
(Other people will die when you get driving license.) He said and laughed.

"Abh mai kuch bolungi toh rona mat." (Don't cry if I say something now )

"Yeh rahe mere haath... Pair padhta hu sorry."
(This are my hands and I am touching your feet sorry) He said while joining his hands and touching my feet.

"Okay okay." I gave a side eye.

"You were saying something."

"Yeah... Bhaiyaa asking me where was I last night because he came to my room to check on me randomly."

"He caught you?"

"No I made an excuse that I wasn't able to sleep so I was on terrace and shit and he believed me."

"Such a big liar!" He said with a sigh.

"You would be dead now if I don't lie."

"Huhh mujhe marne wala paida hi nhi hua abhi tak. " (The person who will kill me isn't born yet)
He said with attitude.

"Mai hu na." (I am here)

"Hayee! Or kitna maregi mujhe already itna mar gaya hu." (Damn! How much more you want to kill me now? )

"Here we go again." I rolled my eyes but inside I was happy and butterflies occupied my entire body. Guys don't flirt like this anymore. This is so cute. The little shy flirting and cheesy pick up lines makes me think like I am a 17 year old living my best life.

I came home and checked on Bhaiyaa, he was sleeping.

I went to my room and decided to take a shower. I took my phone inside and played some songs. Hot showers at midnight with music playing loudly and the entire country was sleeping was such a good feeling. I wish the time can stop forever.

But suddenly I started remembering how I felt when he laid his chin on my shoulders to teach me bike. How his breathe felt on my neck and I couldn't help but just see him in the mirror and think of being with him under one blanket fucking me. Shhh! You went too far Reena.

I loved the bond I had with him, combination of love and friendship was bringing immense peace to my soul.

I came out of shower and dressed in my night suit. I got a notification while I was applying all the skin care products so I didn't see it immediately. After I finished doing everything and got prepared for my next day at college I hopped on my bed and opened the message on WhatsApp.

I knew it was the same person but the number was different this time.

Unknown: Your tits look so eatable while the water keeps dripping from your hairs. You turned me on so much I can't wait to be in that shower with you and fuck you till you bleed. Maybe next time I'll find a way to destroy your loneliness by destroying you.

Who the fuck is this guy? Fucking psychopath messaging me from an unknown number. This is getting out of hands I think I should share this with Aadhya. I called her but her phone was on flight mode I guess. Maybe I will have to wait till morning.

But I didn't know that I won't get a chance to see the next morning. When I was sleeping in my room, I felt something close to me I thought bhaiya was here to check on me. But someone kept standing there for 5 minutes and I could sense they were staring me continuously. That's when I got suspicious and opened my eyes to find two men standing on both the sides of my bed. One of them forcefully covered my mouth with an handkerchief and in no time I blanked out.

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.6K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
13.6K 1.5K 21
π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π’π‘πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 π…πšπ§π­πšπ¬π².π“π¨π πžπ­π‘πžπ« 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒�...
362K 19.5K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...
378K 12.2K 52
#1 in random (15 Oct 2016) #96 in Romance (1 April 2017) #86 in Romance (25 April 2017) #82 in Romance (13 may 2017) #77 in Romance (29 may 2017) #30...