Our Beautiful Love

By authorzysha

Reyansh Malhotra is a 26 years old, a successful businessman and a sexy handsome hunk billionaire. CEO of Mal... More

✨ Character Aesthetics ✨
✨ Prologue ✨
#1. His sweet little wife
✨New Story✨
#2. The Arrogant CEO
#3. Captured His Heart
#4. Deal With The Devil
#5.His Sweet Trouble
#6. Exclusively Mine
#7. Cute Baby
#8. Goodbye Kiss
#9. Stupid Conditions
#10. Sweet envy
#11. His Ways
#12. His
#13. His claim
#14. A Real Kiss
#15. Virgin Eyes
#16. Liar! Liar pants on fire!
#17. Whispers of Seduction
#18. Kiss me, dangerous
#19. Jealousy
#20. Nervous
#21. Honey.. Honeymoon
#22. The Kiss of Love they witnessed
#23. A sweet and magical dream
#24. Stupid girl
#25. Mistake
#26. Kiss me, sweetheart
✨New Story✨

#27. Mr. Desperate Malhotra

1.5K 129 17
By authorzysha

VOTE * COMMENT * SHARE * FOLLOW ME

Third Person's Pov,

"I love you," she heard him say as she halted in her steps, feeling like time had stopped. She turned to look at him, and he was wearing his most charming smile.

"I love you, Mrs. Malhotra," Reyansh confessed his love, gazing deeply into her eyes. He was smiling and filled with happiness inside, having finally mustered the courage to express his feelings for her. He didn't want to wait any longer.

"Huh! What?" Siya responded, more like questioning him, and Reyansh smacked his forehead with his hand.

"The response to 'I love you' is supposed to be 'I love you too'! What's all this?" He asked, and she pressed her lips into a thin line.

"Oh!" She made an 'O' face, and he gave her an 'Are you serious?' look. "Come on! Siya , don't tease me so much. Just it, I know you do."

"Oh! Mr. Desperate Malhotra! I need some time. How can I say 'I love you' for the first time in my life just like that?" Siya said while munching on chips.

"Why do you need time?" He asked with a puzzled frown.

"I need time because I can't make such a big decision in my life in just one night," She replied, hiding her smile.

"Hello, I'm the one who's here for a lifetime, and you're the one who has to say 'I love you.' Fine," He said, and she shot him an 'Oh, really?' look.

"Try saying it, and you won't find anyone else who can put up with your antics!" He retorted with a playful smirk.

"Okay," She replied simply, and he rolled his eyes at her, to which she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright, let's go shopping," She said, finishing her chips.

"I don't want to go," he protested, looking away.

"We haven't bought anything for our family and friends yet. Come on..." she insisted, dragging him with her.

"Yes, just keep thinking about our family and the whole world. Your husband doesn't matter to you," he murmured sarcastically, not caring about her husband, while she laughed at his remarks.

As they strolled off to shop, Reyansh muttered under his breath, "I guess I'll have to teach her the basics of 'I love you' responses." Siya, overhearing, turned to him with a mischievous grin, "Oh, Professor of Love, enlighten me!" And so began the comedic journey of love, chips, and shopping for the Desperate Malhotras.

.

.

.

In the evening,

"What taking her so much time? When she will come?" Reyansh was waiting for her impatiently. He was dressed up in black coat with white shirt and black pant with a red tie absolutely looking like a handsome prince charming.

As soon as Siya steps her foot from the car which was also sent by him. He feel her presence and turned back with a smile. He gets completely mesmerized by seeing her beauty.

She was looking breathtakingly beautiful in dress which he gifted her. It was a black off shoulder gown and a slit running up her right thigh. She completed her looks with minimal make up, with matching black heels and diamond earing.

Siya looks around the restaurant gets awestruck seeing the whole decoration. Everything was decorated with roses and fairy lights. A soft tune was playing in the background. There was nobody except the two love birds. Reyansh had reserved the full restaurant for them. She could even heard the seashore noises as the restaurant was near a beach.

Reyansh goes towards her as he makes his step closer her heart starts beating faster. He fixed his gaze on her face while Siya lowered her eyes blushfully.

"You are looking so ravishing, Mrs. Malhotra." He complimented her in a flirtatious manner making her giggle.

"Thank you, Mr. Handsome." She said making her laugh.

"That's I know since I was born. Tell me something new." He said quirking his brows mischievously.

"Give me your hand." She keep her hand on his hand and smiled. He takes her near the table which was decorated with rose petals and two bottle of champagne was kept in a ice bucket.

"Reyansh, the decorations is very beautiful. I love it." She said and admired the red roses which is one of her favourite flowers.

"And I love you." He said makes her blush again and she knows how much desperate he is to hear those magical words from her but she will not say it so easily.

Reyansh takes out a chair and motioned her to sit on the chair comfortably. The waiter comes and served the dishes. Siya was amazed seeing all the dishes as all was her favourites.

"All are your favourites dishes. Hope you enjoy." Reyansh said opening the lid of the dishes and she was amazed to see.

"Thank you so much for making our first dinner date so special for me. I really really love it." She said smiling at him and he look at her so was grinning too much.

He knows that she was playing with him. She was intentionally use the 'love' word in each sentence to make him more impatience.

And she smirked internally because Reyansh still was unaware of her actual plan. She's not going to say those three magical words tonight because of which he was trying hard to impress her.

She saved it for their special day and she decided she will tell him only that day.

"When will I be lucky to hear to those three words from you?" He mumbled quickly under his breath and she laughs.

"Aren't you enjoying my conditions too much?"

"Baby, tonight is going to be a very long night for you. So choose your words and actions very wisely. Who knows at the end of the night it become too hot for you to handle?" His voice was dark and dangerous; full of threats.

And it didn't take her a second to understand the hidden meaning behind his words. The raw intensity that danced in his eyes was making her stomach to churn in nervousness and she bite her lower lip in anticipation.

"You sure, you are going to test me like this?" He asked and she smirked.

"What test?" She asked feigning innocence.

"Never mind." He said making a annoyance face.

"Why do you mean by tonight is very long night?" She asked again blinking her eyes innocently and this time his lips curved into a devilish smirk.

"You will get to know as the night passes." He winked at her making her blush.

He turned the candles on to make it look like a candle light dinner. She was all the time smiling while having dinner but Reyansh eyes was fixed on her. Siya could feel his intense stare on her.

As they finished their dinner, Reyansh holds her hand and take her to the beach it was looking amazing. The waves of water touching the shore and then going back. The cool breeze was making the night cold. The beautiful moonlight which spread around the whole beach was making the view more beautiful. The moonlight, the cold breeze, the sounds of the shore everything was perfect.

"So may I have the honour to dance with this beautiful lady?" Reyansh asked dramatically as he placed his hand in front of her.

Siya held it with a smile. He snap his fingers and a song played on the background She looks at him as he passed a smile as if he is a magician. He pulled her closer keeps his hand on her waist. She place her right hand in his left, they start moving on the music.

Butterflies dance in her belly as he stroke his thumb on her bare back every now and then. And she was fully conscious of his actions. His fingers were dancing on her waist and graze her waistline with the back of his knuckles.

He was already looking at her and stifle his laughs seeing her getting flustered and the effects he was having on her. He was enjoying it too much more than he expected.

The song was beautifully playing and they were so lost in it. Both were lost in each other eyes. With slow move, Reyansh was pulling her closer to him. Her hand which he was holding loosen in his hand and travelled from his arm to his neck. She wrapped her both arms around his shoulders and his both hands place on the both sides of her waist. Both dance romantically.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The song ended. Both was lost in each other eyes. Reyansh was the one to break their eyelock. He bent down on his knees and offered her a red velvet box. Siya was confused at first then he opened the box to reveal the beautiful heart-shaped diamond ring where a blue ruby was placed middle of the ring.

"Siya, to be honest I really don't what to say and how should I express my feelings too you." He said looking at her dark brown eyes intensely and sweat starts to form on her palms.

"All I want you to know that this Reyansh Malhotra is incomplete with you. You make me complete. I want to start my day with you and I want to end my night having you in my arms. My world and happiness is you. It's start with you and ends with you. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I hate it to say but I get jealous and possessive for you I see any man near you. Heck! I'm obsessive for you too much that I don't want you to look at any other man or laugh with any other man except me."

"You. Are. Mine." He rasped and took her left hand in his hand.

She was gets nervous on his intense gaze at her. He stood up and take a step closer to her which make her heartbeat like marathon. She closed her eyes when he touched her forehead with his and then she felt a small weight on her fingers. She opened her eyes to meet with those deep eyes which were looking at her she look down and see that how gently he slipped that ring in her finger.

"It's beautiful. " She said slowly and her lips stretched into a lovely smile which made his lips curve into a smile. Reyansh encircled his one arm around her waist pulling her closer while with her other hand he lift up her chin to meet her eyes with his. Siya place both her hands on his chest and both look at each other like never before.

Reyansh remove the few hairs strands which was coming on her face by now and then blocking the beautiful view.

Today her face was more bright than the moonlight and their heartbeat was sync with each other. Reyansh leaned towards her and she closed her eyes. She knows what is coming next a sweet smile play on her lips. In the next second Reyansh lock his lips with her's and just like the wave of the sea shore, a wave of emotions runs down on her spines.

Reyansh kissed her passionately feeling the soft plum lips with his. Siya with lots of courage she responds to his kiss and then both pour all their untold feelings in their kiss.

***

A/N : Hi lovelies,

Feedback please?

Try following me on instagram, it's authorzysha.

With love,

Zysha 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 9.7K 29
Palak Deora: 23 years old, 5'6 feet, flirty, possessive, emotional and enjoys life to the fullest, loves challenges, gets everyone's attention, loves...
380K 21.1K 24
Book One in the 'Loving' series. ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Arjun Singhania is a driven and successful 27-year-old man who believes he has everything he needs in lif...
397K 14.1K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
51.3K 1.7K 21
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝘽𝙎𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 Ayaan Malhotra 25-years-old young man He is ruthless business man.he is rude,arrogant,bossy but at the same time...